Harlan County Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,127 Followers

"You like it there do you?" Bill chuckled. He held onto her hips as he pushed his cock forward and back, forward and back.

"Oh God that feels so good," Michelle panted. Her plan was working however and as much as her mind resisted it did feel pretty good.

"Ha," Bill laughed. It felt damn good to him as well because his stomach kept pushing into her soft wonderful ass and her fingers rubbed him as he fucked her slit. He didn't realize he was cuming until it was too late. "Oh SHIT!" He cried as he tried to reach down under her ass and guide his hard-on through her gate but it was way too late. His hot spunk splattered into her hand and fingers as she milked him dry.

"Was it good?" She giggled as she dropped his shrinking penis and turned for the first time to show him her perfect tits and flat tummy. Her hand turned over to wash the white spunk from her fingers.

"Man, you are so...beautiful," he grinned while cupped her young morsels and rubbing over her very hard gumdrops. "I wish I was hard again."

Michelle knew the man she should fear was Ned who was waiting his turn in the other room. "It's not fair that he gets to take my virginity."

"I know," Bill frowned. "But it is his turn."

"You have two bars on your uniform. Aren't you in charge?"

Bill was a two bar deputy to Ned's one but the other man was also a foot taller and fifty pound heavier. "Well yes I'm in charge," he bragged. Michelle's fingers were now twirling in the pad of chest hairs centered between his hard nipples.

"We have all night and I was hoping you could...you know...teach me about sex. Is there anyway to make sure he doesn't bother us?" She leaned forward and suckled on his nipple.

Bill had never seen a woman, any woman this gorgeous before. To spend a whole night would be worth fighting Ned for. "He's pretty big."

"I know but you are smarter," she giggled. Her fingers toyed with his semi-hard penis. "I have a plan if you want to try it."

"A plan?" Bill repeated. He felt his cock getting harder. "Yes tell me your plan."

*****

Ned was getting impatient and realized Bill had been with the girl for almost thirty minutes. He knew Bill couldn't last that long so he decided to check out what was holding up his turn. He took two steps towards the locker room when the door opened and Bill walked out wearing only his boxers.

"Shit man you lasted longer than I expected," Ned grinned. "How was she? Was she as tight as she looks?"

"Oh man she definitely has one tight pussy," Bill laughed. "Why don't you go, get undressed in the cell and I'll bring her in to you?"

"Thanks pal," Ned smiled. He really didn't mind sloppy seconds with this girl. He moved down the hallway to the large cell containing the single bed and mattress and quickly undressed. He made sure to place his gun on the rack outside so she couldn't get to it. After leaning back on the bed wearing just his stretched out briefs he heard the footsteps and then saw Michelle walk in wearing only her tiny white panties. "Shit look at those little titties," he laughed.

Bill was holding Michelle's arm like he was guiding her and when they stood in front of the cell door he let her go.

Ned was ready to pull her up onto the bed with him but she didn't walk towards him. After taking two steps onto the cold tile floor she turned and grabbed the steel door. With one giant pull the door slammed shut with Michelle and Bill smiling at him.

"HEY...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING!! OPEN THIS GADAMN DOOR UP RIGHT NOW!!" Ned screamed as he jumped off the bed and jabbed his arm through the bars at Michelle's thin throat. She jumped back just in time.

"Sorry Ned," Bill smiled. "It's really my turn and I've decided to spend the whole night with her."

"WHAT! LISTEN HERE YOU MOTHERFUCKER. I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE!"

"Maybe?" Bill smiled. "But you better be ready to take a shotgun blast first."

Ned took a deep breath and held onto the cold steel bars with both hands. "Bill, listen man. You can have her the whole night. Why didn't you say you wanted her? Let me out of here and you two can have the bed." Ned tried to hold his anger back as he tried to return the trick.

"Na...you know. We talked about it and having sex on that dirty little bed is not what we had in mind," Bill smiled. "Now don't scream all night and lose your voice because you know no one can hear you through these cinder block concrete-filled walls. "I'll be back around 7:00AM tomorrow morning."

"WAIT...WAIT!" Ned shouted as the two walked out of the cell area.

"One down and one to go," Michelle thought suddenly feeling excited that she could get out of this with her cherry intact. "So where can we find a nice big and clean bed?" She asked.

Bill knew she had already tried to escape once so he wasn't going to give her another chance. "First let's get you dressed and then we can discuss our options."

"OK," she smiled as she wiggled her cute little tail walking ahead of him back into the locker room. When they got to her clothes she decided not to put on her bra. "You don't mind if I go braless do you?" She asked in her best 'little girl's' voice.

"Not at all," he grinned before reaching out to rub over her firm mounds again. "It will make it much quicker later."

Michelle forced a grin and let him touch her breasts for almost three minutes before it was starting to feel really good. However a lot depended on just where he was going to take her next.

"Let me get dressed or we will never get out of here," she giggled. She moved back and pulled her jeans up over her panties which she realized were slightly damp. Once they were in place she put on her tee shirt and smiled at her sharp nipples pushing out the front. "Are you ready?" She glanced down at the large bulge in his pants and knew his answer.

"Dam right," he grinned. As Michelle walked in front of him to leave he grabbed her arm and clicked the handcuffs on her left wrist. "I think you might be a little too fast for me to catch."

"Shit," Michelle thought when she saw the cuffs. "No need to worry." She dropped her captured wrist downward until her fingers brushed over his obvious erection. Her fingers again squeezed and played until a small damp spot formed on his slacks.

"Hey cool it," he laughed feeling his dam about to burst again.

She tried to keep touching him but he jerked his wrist and hers back up to their waists. Michelle followed his lead into the main office and noticed the lights on the phones which meant the phones were working. She moved with him to the front door hoping someone outside might see her but instead he locked the door and turned. "Let's go out the back." He was not as dumb as she had thought.

As they entered the hallway they heard Ned's voice. "Bill, don't do this," he said. "You're making a big mistake. You know we can't let her go."

His last words sent shivers down her spine. By not letting her go it meant they would have to kill her. Now she was not only protecting her virginity but also her life.

"Don't listen to him." Bill said as he unlocked the back door and ushered her out ahead of him.

Michelle saw the back of her car parked behind an out building behind the jail. If only she could get to her cell phone but there was little chance of that. When she walked through the jail office she noticed the time was almost nine thirty which meant her parents would be definitely worried about her. If only she could hold out a little bit longer. "So where are we going?"

"A friend of mine is out of town. I'm sure he won't mind if we use his house for the evening," Bill grinned.

"Wouldn't a motel be better?" She quickly asked.

"Nope...Jimmy has a real nice king size bed with full mirrors above it. He told me to use it anytime I wanted."

As soon as Michelle moved into the squad car and when he moved behind the steering wheel her hand moved back to his crotch and discovered he was still hard. "Can I see it again? I haven't really seen one up close before."

"Sure baby," Bill answered. He unzipped his fly and opened his slacks. Her fingers fished into the opening of his boxers until she whipped it out. "Why don't you look at it really close?"

Before Michelle knew what he wanted his hand moved behind her head and forced it downward until his hard cock pressed into her face. "Oh God he wants me to suck it," she thought. "I've...never...given...a...blowjob...before," she gasped as her nose pressed into his taunt sac of testicles.

"We have a fifteen minute ride so go ahead and teach yourself," he laughed. His hand released her head and he felt it rise up but not far. As he pulled out of the jailhouse parking lot he felt her tiny little kisses moving up and down his thick rod.

Michelle knew she had to get him off again and a blowjob was better than the alternative. Even though she had not gone down before she knew from her friends what to do. As her rosy soft lips kissed up over his swollen crown her tongue flicked out and licked the pre-cum from the tip.

"Oh yes," Bill moaned.

"Am I doing OK?" She asked knowing that she was.

"Definitely," he replied. Again she licked and again he moaned. It was then her lips opened wide and she forced as much of his prick into her throat as possible. Once it was inside her lips clamped tightly around it and her tongue rubbed along the sides. "Jesus, are you sure you haven't done this before?"

Michelle didn't answer as her head rose and lowered about five times. She was giving her first blowjob and decided then that it wouldn't be her last one. It was experiment time for her while she pushed her sharp teeth into his flesh and felt his body shutter. After that her mouth popped off and she licked up and down it like an all-day sucker.

"AH FUCK!" Bill cried out as his squad car flew through a red light. "I'm CUMING!"

Michelle was not ready for him to cum so quickly without warning. She moved her head back as his first eruption of hot lava splashed up onto her forehead. Her first reaction was to move back but his hand once again pushed her head down until his hot pecker pressed into her lips which she opened just as the second load erupted. "OMMPHGHH!" She grunted trying to get some air before drowning in his hot juices. Finally his hand relaxed on her back and let her sit back up.

Michelle jerked her head back and looked for some place to spit out his cum. She heard him laugh as he put down her window. Her head dashed out and she spit his cum as far out as possible. After three attempts to rid her mouth of his taste she realized it would take more than just spitting. She sat back and wiped off the excess from her lips with her forearm. "You could have warned me."

"Why...it was a lot more fun to see you gagging," he laughed.

Michelle wanted to slap the hell out of him but held back. So far she had gotten him off twice and wondered how much more he had in him.

"Here...wipe me off," he ordered as he handed her a box of tissues.

Michelle did as he said and lifted his limp noodle before wiping off the sticky evidence. As he relaxed the tip of his penis slithered back into the opening in his boxers until it disappeared. She now sat back as she watched the landmarks along the highway in case she had to tell someone where she was.

*****

"Tom relax,' Margaret Allen said to her husband for the fifth time in the last ten minutes. "She probably just forgot to call."

"Michelle would never forget," Tom growled. "Something is wrong. She should be at school by now. I'm calling the State Police."

Margaret was nervous too and was happy her husband was calling. They had called Michelle's cell phone but the recording said it was not turned on. After ten minutes of talking to the State Police Tom hung it up and sat down.

"They will send out a notice but won't start searching until tomorrow morning. I'm going to go look for her."

"Where are you going to look?" Margaret asked. "There is over three hundred miles of road."

"She was supposed to call every hour. If she goes 70 miles per hour then she's less than 70 miles from here."

"But what if she forgot," Margaret said as he pulled on his jacket and grabbed his keys. "I'm going with you."

"No, you have to stay here in case she calls," Tom said suddenly looking really scared for his little girl.

*****

It was really too dark for her to see a lot of street or road signs but she did see a sign that said HONEY FOR SALE. It was then that the squad car turned onto a dirt road. A few hundred yards more Bill stopped the car and smiled. "It's Showtime."

Michelle knew now that since they were alone it would be up to her to escape. She also knew now that once he was through using her body that he would kill her. As she stepped from the car she noticed a large barn and a large dark field with boxes scattered around.

"This way," Bill said before jerking her wrist causing some sharp pain.

"Oh," she moaned. "That hurt." She had thought he was the gentle one but now was not so sure. He opened the backdoor with a key he found under an old milk jug and pulled her inside.

"Want something to drink?" He asked as he passed the refrigerator. He figured if she got a little high that she would be willing to do some of the kinky stuff Jimmy had stored away in his bedroom upstairs.

"Yes, thank you." Michelle took a cold can of cheap beer from him and took a swallow. She had to get the sour taste of his cum from her tongue and mouth. As she sipped it Bill gulped down one and another whole can. She knew that too much alcohol deflated a man's libido. "Are you going to take off my cuffs? I have no where to run out here. Besides I don't want to run. I want you to teach me."

"Oh I'll teach you alright," he grinned. "There's a classroom just up those stairs."

Michelle turned and saw the old wooden stairs and then felt a hard slap against her right buttock. "SMACK!"

"Ouch," she said while turning to escape another hit. "Please don't hit me."

"You've been bad," he grinned. Of all his fantasies spanking was the tops. "And I'm going to have to punish you."

"No please...I've been good to you haven't I? I touched you and then sucked...you. I'm not a bad girl."

"But I just met you and you've been so dirty and shameful." He released the hand cuff and grabbed her arm before she could go anywhere. "Walk up those stairs."

Michelle cringed with each step on the old creaky stairs. She looked around for something to use as a weapon but didn't see anything. When he pushed her into the first door she stopped and gasped. In the middle of the room was a large bed with black sheets. Mirrors were on the ceiling above it and ropes were tied to the bedposts. "What...are you...going to do...to me?"

"I told you," he whispered as he grabbed a hold of her tee shirt. With one pull it ripped in half and he pulled it from her bare breasts.

"No STOP!" Michelle begged as her feet backed away from him and his terrifying look in his eyes. "If you be nice to me I'll be nice to you." She realized she was willing to give up her cherry to stay alive.

"Oh you will be nice to me," he laughed before burping loudly. "Get those jeans and panties off now!"

"OK..." she said. "But calm down and we can have some real fun tonight." Her trembling fingers slowly opened her jeans and pushed them slowly down her legs. Across from the bed was a window that was open about five inches. "Aren't you going to undress too?" She asked as she removed her panties.

"Dam straight," he answered as he removed his uniform, his gun belt and then his boxers. He wasn't hard but knew that he would be in a few minutes. "Get on the bed face down."

"Face down?" she repeated suddenly fearful that he was going to rape her ass.

"YES!"

Michelle heard his scream and jumped back onto the bed like he commanded. Her legs pressed together as well as her butt cheeks. "Bill please don't hurt me."

Bill didn't respond as he moved to her feet and picked up one of the ropes. He jerked her feet over and tied it to the bedpost.

"What are you doing?" she asked not able to move her foot. Suddenly he grabbed the other one and did the same to the other bedpost. Her legs were now wide open and no matter how hard she tried to squeeze her cheeks together she could feel the cooler air on her unprotected anus.

*****

Tom's car sped out of town making sure to stop at each rest stop to ask the ones inside if they had seen his daughter. About an hour out his phone rang and he saw his home phone number on the ID. "DID SHE CALL?" He yelled into the phone.

"No...I was hoping you had found her..." Margaret said almost in tears. At least when her husband was home she didn't think about what could have happened to their beautiful young daughter.

"Nothing yet," he said. "I wish I had left earlier."

"You didn't know," she said. "Tom drive safely." She didn't want to lose him too. "Call me if you find anything."

For the next forty minutes his eyes were very tired as he looked on the sides of the road to make sure her car wasn't in a ditch somewhere. It was a few minutes later he saw the tiny Harlan County Line sign a long way down the road and then slammed on his breaks. Luckily no one was following him as he pulled to the side of the road and drove like a mad man in reverse. He slammed on his breaks and jumped from his car. "Cubby." Tom picked up the tiny stuffed bear and looked at the sign. A few minutes later he pulled off the highway and headed towards Gatesville.

*****

"Not my hands too," Michelle begged when Bill tied them both to the upper bedposts. She now had her arms and legs spread out towards the bedposts and knew she was helpless.

"Now tell me you are a bad girl," he grinned while sitting next to her prone body.

"No, I'm not bad. I'm a virgin remember? You can be the first just turn me over," she said feeling tears forming.

But instead of responding he lightly tapped down on her left pink buttock. "Tell me you are a bad girl and I won't hit you hard," he whispered.

"Yes...I've been bad," she said quickly.

"What have you done?" he again gently padded her soft flesh.

"I've let you touch me and rub your...penis against me.' She felt his tap her again.

"Against your what?'

"My vagina...I mean...my...pussy." She could now hear him breathing harder and knew it was her saying the nasty words doing it to him. "My pussy was so wet when you rubbed...your...cock on it. He patted her softly again and she glanced back to see him stroking his hard penis. "Then I sucked your hard dick and played with your balls."

"Ohhh," Bill groaned. "And, I was bad too because I touched your little titties."

"Yes, you were so bad touching my hard nipples and my very wet pussy lips. If you were so bad you should get a spanking too."

Bill stopped jerking off and smiled. "I've been bad too. Will you spank me?"

"Yes but...I can't...take off the ropes and I'll spank you."

Bill was beyond reasonable thoughts or fears. His simple mind only wanted one thing at that point. He quickly released her ropes and pulled her from the middle of the bed so he could take her place.

"I'll need to tie you up too," she whispered as she rolled the rope around his ankles and tried to tie them.

She did the wrists and looked down at the sick man. Although she could run she was afraid he would somehow get out from the ropes and catch her.

*****

Tom pulled into the tiny little town of Gatesville and saw the post office and general store. Finally at the end of the street he saw the sign for the police department and pulled up to the front door. But the lights were off and the door was locked. "Shit." As he moved behind the building to try the rear door he saw it. A small red fender jotting out from behind the shed. "Michelle."

Slickman
Slickman
8,127 Followers