Harlan County Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

In his haste to get Michelle to his squad car Bill had not fully closed the rear door of the jail. Tom moved inside expecting to find his daughter in a jail cell when he heard someone's voice.

"It's about time you got your ass back here," Ned said when he heard the door open. "I hope you got rid of that girl so we won't be caught."

Tom froze when he heard the man's words. That girl had to be his daughter. He peeked around the doorframe and saw the almost naked man in the jail cell. "Who the fuck are you?"

Ned jumped back when he saw the bigger man. Not fat big but very muscular. "I'm...the deputy. Who are...you?"

"I'm the father that girl you just mentioned and if you don't tell me where she is in the next 30 seconds I'm going to pull you out of that cell and beat the shit out of you."

"Girl?" Ned said as he moved back. "Listen if you don't let me out of here you will be in serious trouble."

Tom remembered his days in the Special Forces and the way to use his hands and fists. "Twenty seconds," he said while pulling the key off the hook next to the gun.

"Wait...hold up..." Ned said when he saw the man move to the door. "I had nothing to do with this. I tried to help her but the other deputy made me remove my clothes and lock me up in here."

"I don't believe you," Tom said firmly. "If you don't tell me the truth in the next five seconds I'm coming in."

"Ok...listen we just wanted to have some fun with her. Bill took her somewhere but I swear I don't know where," Ned said wondering if he could take the taller man.

Tom could see the man was telling the truth especially since he was in his briefs. "This is a small town so you must know where he might take her. Maybe a motel or a remote place."

Ned remembered Bill's friend Jimmy and the old house about ten miles out of town. "I may know where he took her but you will have to let me go first."

Tom had kept his cool pretty good considering his daughter was in serious trouble. But, suddenly he was pissed. "I really didn't want to do this but you've left me no choice." He opened the cell door and was about to charge inside when the burly man beat him to it. Both Tom and Ned went crashing to the floor. Suddenly Tom felt the large man's hands on his neck choking him.

Ned figured his weight and the fact that his man would soon be out of air was enough. He didn't feel Tom's right leg raise upward or when it hooked up over his head. But he did feel the leg curl around his head and jerk him backwards. His fat ass crashed back onto the floor and before he could stand Tom stood over him. "One last chance," Tom said before kicking into Ned's chest and then stepping onto his neck. "Tell me or I'll crush your windpipe."

"Ahhh...uhhhh," Ned grunted. When Tom lifted his foot slightly he said. "I'm sure he took her to a house outside of town. I'll take you there."

*****

"I've been bad. Why aren't you spanking me?" He asked.

Michelle grabbed some of the excess rope Jimmy must have left in the corner and then his gun. "If I were you I'd stay in his house tonight," she whispered. "If you come outside you will be sorry." She turned and ran out the doorway.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Bill screamed as he pulled and tucked on the ropes. After about five minutes he managed to get his hand almost loose. Three minutes more his hand slipped out and he quickly untied his other hand and feet. Without caring about getting dressed he ran down the stairs bare ass naked and out the front door. He had hid the keys to the squad car in his shoes and smiled when he saw it still parked there. "Come out, come out wherever you are!" He shouted.

Michelle watched from the distance as he stood naked and proudly on the front porch. She had tried to find the keys in the car but when she couldn't she ran and hid. But not until she managed to do something her father had taught her as a little girl.

"You might as well come out because you know I'll find you!" he laughed. He walked to the squad car and pulled out a big flash light and walked around the yard pointing it at the various hiding places.

"Over here asshole!" Michelle yelled as she moved from behind her hiding spot and stood holding up the gun.

"Did you think I'd be so dumb to leave a loaded pistol in the room?" He laughed. "Now come on over here and let's make this quick."

Michelle smiled and turned before taking off running from the house. She managed to make it about fifty yards when she heard the crash of the beehives and then him screaming.

"Got-dammit!" Bill cried out after falling over a rope she had tied across the hives. "I'm not going to make it quick anymore!" As he stumbled to his feet he felt the first sharp pain on his left buttock. And then another on his shoulder. "What the fuck?" Before he could react the huge swam of honey bees covered his naked body. It was the last sharp sting on the tip of his cock that he felt before he fell onto the ground.

*****

Tom had Ned cuffed next to him as he almost turned his car over making the turn onto the dirt road. He could see some lights in a house up ahead and the police car parked in front of it. Luckily he slowed the car down as he got closer because his naked daughter ran across the road in front of his car. He slammed on the brakes but not fast enough to prevent the front of it from crashing into a naked man covered with bees.

Michelle stopped and looked at the car. "Daddy?"

*****

It was a few weeks later as her parents drove her towards Oklahoma that Michelle saw the Harlan County Line sign again. She closed her eyes and pulled Cubby to her lips. "Thank you Cubby."

* Finis *

Note from Slickman: Not my usual type of story but one that I hoped got your interest. Don't forget to vote and let me know how you enjoyed it. Thanks...Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers