He Let Them Have Me #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,353 Followers

Gray looked at Kyle and said, "She's got a nice pussy too."

The party broke up after that. Kyle and I got in the car. I was angry at him, also angry at myself. I was angry at myself mainly because I was so turned on.

"How could you let him handle me like that?" I said. His answer stunned me.

"It was kind of hot to watch you," he replied. Then he turned it around, "Why didn't you stop him?"

I didn't want to answer, because I knew the answer. I liked it. I liked being manhandled, I liked being exposed.

Kyle and I didn't talk the rest of the ride home. When we got into bed I laid there for a few minutes. I finally broke the silence with, "He made me cum."

I was expecting rage. Instead his hand reached out and touched my breast. I turned my face and we kissed. We ended up having sex. Actually the best sex we'd had in years. Kyle asked me all about it as we fucked. The whole time I could feel Gray's hands exploring my body. In the morning we didn't talk about it.

The next month we went on a few more rides both with the big group and Gray's friends. Gray acted as if nothing happened. When he paid attention to me I loved it. When he didn't, I was a bit jealous.

There was a big biker rally coming up. When you think biker rally you picture rough biker types drinking hard and fighting. In reality they are like big flea markets for bikers. Lots of gear, toys, and T shirts. There is constant entertainment from bike shows, to bands and dancing. Kyle had never been to one.

Kyle was excited to go. While on another ride we found out there was a small group from the big riding group going up. Kyle Wanted to go so he signed up to go with them.

During that ride we found out that Gray was not riding up with the group but with his friends instead. I could tell Kyle really wanted to ride with Gray rather than the big group. Eventually, he asked Gray if he could ride with them instead of the other group. He had never asked to ride with Gray before. This was a first.

Gray looked at me and said, "As long as you bring your hot wife with you."

Kyle looked at me. I just shrugged. I was curious about the rally, I was a bit concerned about how Gray would be on the ride. Actually I was concerned how I would act towards Gray on the ride. I asked if any other women were riding with him. He said there were 3 other guys riding and one was bringing his girlfriend. I knew who she was. The rally was from Friday to Sunday. I said I'd have to check my work schedule and see.

It was easy to get the days off so Kyle called Gray and told him we were going. I wasn't sure what to wear so I went online to check out pictures of past rallies. The clothes went from women in panties, chaps, and pasties, to full coverage. I noticed most of the attractive women showed a bit more skin. There was a lot of leather. It kind of reminded me of Halloween where you could dress a bit slutty and get away with it. When I told Kyle I wasn't sure I had the correct wardrobe he said we could buy stuff up there.

As we got closer we realized we had a problem. Kyle's bike was set up for a passenger but not for luggage. The luggage he had bought was designed to sit it in the passenger seat. He needed a luggage rack. Typically when bikers want to buy something for their bike they called their friends to get ideas on what they should get. Kyle called Gray.

Gray and Kyle discussed it for a while and Gray told him that rallies usually had great deals on bike accessories and that he should get it at the rally. Kyle reminded him I was going so he needed the room. Gray suggested I ride up with him. He had a bigger bike and plenty of room. Without asking me Kyle said that was a great idea.

When Kyle told me I was not happy. Well, yes I was, but I didn't want to admit it. I asked Kyle if that meant I was on the 'Wife approved' list. We both laughed and guessed I'd made the list.

Gray and Kyle made arrangements. Gray had booked a block of rooms. When rallies occur the room rates jump 300 to 500%. We would have stayed in a different spot, further away and less expensive. Gray told us the rooms were on him.

On the day of the ride Gray met us at our house. We were leaving very early as the ride was 450 miles. The girls heard the bikes arrive and got up to say hi. They'd always liked his company. They noticed the pack on Kyle's seat and asked how I was riding up. I told them I was riding with Gray. They checked out his bike and said it looked super comfortable. They each asked if Gray would take them for a ride sometime.

He looked at me and said, "I think that can be arranged. How can I deny a pretty girl a ride."

Then he took it a bit further.

Don't you turn 18 next month? Let's wait till after that.

The other one chimed in, "I'm 19 you can take me anytime."

We all laughed at the double entendre as we had our coffee. I had a weird feeling.

The other guys showed up. We had coffee and it was time to leave. I grabbed my helmet. Gray strapped it to his bike and told me to use his. His had Bluetooth so we could talk to each other and listen to music. We could also communicate with his friends. Kyle did not have bluetooth.

We headed off listening to music. I could not believe how comfortable Gray's bike was. Compared to Kyle's bike I was riding on a Lazyboy. He explained he had set it up for his wife, but the passenger floorboards were adjustable and he'd set them up for me. I was kind of grateful. After all it was a 450 mile ride and we were doing it in one day.

I settled in and we talked while riding. As usual with Gray the conversation started to turn sexual. Gray asked me if I'd brought any sexy biker wear. I said I didn't have any. He said he'd pick out some stuff for me at the rally.

"Oh?" I asked. "And what kind of stuff did you have in mind?"

"Hmmm," he replied. "Well, we obviously have to show off that ass and great tits."

"So," I continued. " You want me to look slutty?"

"Not just look," he said with a dirty little laugh.

Ok, I knew where this was going, and truthfully I was having fun going along with it.

"So what makes you think I want to be a slut?" I asked.

He was direct. "Let's start with the fact that you let me make you cum in the hot tub."

Well, he had me on that one.

I tried to cover, "I'd had too much to drink. I shouldn't have let you."

"But you loved it," he responded.

I didn't answer.

He pressed again. "But you loved it, didn't you?"

"Yes," I admitted in almost a whisper.

"So slut it is," he said.

I remained silent. I was afraid of what I'd say. The thought of dressing slutty was turning me on. I wondered what he meant by being a slut. I remembered him pulling off my suit bottoms. As I thought about this stuff I leaned forward, put my arms around him, and rested against his back as we rode.

We continued to talk. The conversation lightened up. Gray kept the conversation flirtatious and sexual but I didn't feel like he was pulling my deepest secrets out. Then he asked.

"So what is your biggest fantasy?"

"To be rich and travel with my children," I replied.

He laughed, "Well, I'd take you traveling, but you know what I meant. What do you think about when you masturbate?"

"What makes you think I masturbate?" I asked.

"You're too sexual not to," he replied. "I feel how you react when I hold you."

"Oh," I said quietly. He had a point.

Again he pressed, "So, what is the fantasy?"

The truth is I wanted him to know. I'd never shared my fantasies with anyone. I always wanted to. I told him the story from college.

"Nice," he said. "So you really liked being exposed in the hot tub, didn't you?"

"Yeah," I admitted. "I did."

Then I turned it around. "So what's your fantasy? I'm thinking you've done most."

He laughed, "probably most, but there are always new challenges."

"New challenges?" I asked.

"Yes," he said. My fantasy is seeing how far I can push a woman's sexual limits. Seeing what I can I get her to do."

"Like making a woman cum in your hot tub in front of your guests?" I offered.

"That was fun," he admitted. "But you left out the part that your husband was there, and you still let me."

That gave me something to think about. He's right, that added a level.

"I didn't want to start trouble with him there," I lied.

He saw right through me. "Are you saying you would have stopped me if he had been watching?"

"I might have. We'll never know," I told him. I didn't want him to know that Kyle knew.

"We'll see," Gray said. "There are always new challenges."

I didn't answer. We rode quietly for a while. He broke the silence.

"One of my favorite is cuckolding husbands," he said.

"Sleeping with other men's wives?" I asked.

"No, cuckolding is more than that. It's where a more dominant man takes a man's wife in a way that shows him that the woman is now his," Gray explained.

"Well," I said. He'd probably divorce her. A woman who would do that probably wants out of the marriage anyway."

"Not really," he explained. "Lots of people have affairs and don't get divorced. The cuckold gets off on knowing he is being dominated. The woman often wants to stay in the marriage, maybe for support, for children. Usually she really loves her husband. But the dynamics change whenever the other man is around. When he's around the woman makes sure her husband knows the other man is in charge."

"Would you divorce Kyle if you had let me stick my fingers in your cunt?"

The word kind of shocked me. "Cunt?" I repeated

"Yeah," he laughed. "Slut's have cunts."

I thought about that. It excited me and made me mad. I didn't comment. Then he repeated his question.

I knew I didn't want to leave Kyle. "No, I said. "I wouldn't leave Kyle."

"Would Kyle divorce you if he knew?" Gray asked.

Again that gave me something to think about. When I'd told Kyle that Gray made me cum, Kyle responded by having sex with me. Kyle and I never discussed fantasies. I wondered what his were.

"I don't think so," I said.

We finally arrived at the rally. The plan was to clean up and then explore some of the booths. We headed up to our rooms. We unpacked and Kyle jumped in the shower. My conversation with Gray had me thinking.

We'd only brought Kyle's iPad. I opened the browser. I had only typed in the letters CUC when the browser started anticipating sites I might like from past searches. It was showing me cuckold sites. Not only that, it was showing me the last time they were visited. I just looked at the list. I didn't open them. Just looked.

Kyle got out of the shower and I jumped in. Washed and shaven I got dressed. I brought what I thought would be appropriate. I put on the lowest cut jeans I owned a white tank top and high heel boots. I looked in the mirror. I looked hot, just a little belly showing.

Kyle came out of the bathroom. "Now there's a sexy biker chick," he said. "Let's go meet the others."

We went to the lobby and met the other guys. Gray took a look at me and said, "Not bad, but we need to get you some real biker chic clothes."

We headed down the street. Gray had his arm around me. Kyle followed. We stopped in a few vendor booths. Finally Gray said, " Here we go."

He had a pair of jeans that were cut very low. He also had a leather halter top that zipped down the front. "Go try these on," he said.

I looked at Kyle. He was just watching. He seemed to be looking at me with anticipation. What the hell I thought. They had a changing room. I took the clothes and went to try them on.

First I tried the top on. I realized that I couldn't wear a bra with the top. I took the bra off and put the top on. Zipped all the way up it showed a good deal of cleavage and came down 3 inches above my naval.

I then pulled the jeans on. It was interesting that Gray picked out jeans and a top that fit me. I'd never told him my size. I pulled the jeans on. They were tight. Real tight. They were also really low cut. Even the thong I was wearing was not small enough to be covered. I took the jeans off and removed the thong then I pulled the jeans back on. They barely covered the crack of my ass. Well if I stood still it covered my ass. If I moved the crack of my ass showed. On the other hand. This was a biker rally, no one cared.

I walked out of the changing booth. I stood in front of the group and turned for them. That excitement in my stomach returned. I was showing off. They were all looking at me, I was loving it.

Gray was the first to talk. "Looks good. Top needs something."

He reached out and grabbed the zipper of the halter top. He pulled it down to below my breasts. It fell open a bit. The sides of my breasts were exposed. If I stood up straight it was fine. If I bent over, my nipples showed.

He turned to Kyle. "What do you think? Starting to look like a real biker slut, don't you think?"

Kyle just nodded.

Biker slut? He called me a biker slut. Kyle didn't even flinch. Well, if it was ok with him, I was going with it. We told the girl I was going to wear the clothes out. She took my old clothes and put them in a bag. I reached in and pulled out my bra and thong. I handed them to Gray.

"I couldn't wear these," I said.

Gray looked at them and handed them to Kyle and said, "Looks like our little biker slut is going commando.

We started walking through other booths. As we did Gray had his arm around me. Well, not quite around me. His hand was in the waistband of my jeans fingering the crack of my ass. Sometimes when we stopped walking he would slide his whole hand down my pants and grab my ass. Kyle was walking behind us. Never said a word about it.

It was a fun night. We bought me a few more outfits for the rest of the rally. Slutty enough that men and women turned to look. Not so slutty to get arrested, even at home. During the weekend I often got compliments from both guys and girls on what I was wearing.

We had a few beers, listened to a few bands. The whole night I was hanging on Gray's arm. It was about 1 am when we got back to our rooms. Gray invited us all to his room. We had a 6 pack of beer and headed up.

In the elevator Gray turned me around to face him. He put his arms around me and slipped both hands down my waist band and cupped my ass. "So, did my little biker slut have fun today?" he said.

I nodded. I was afraid to talk. I was loving the attention. It was making me hot. The more I got, the more I wanted. Everyone was watching. I could feel the heat in my pussy. I could feel the wetness on my upper thigh. I could feel their eyes on his hands. Kyle didn't say a word till Gray addressed him.

"Hey Kyle," he said. "Our little biker slut here has one tight ass."

Without even waiting for Kyle to respond Gray said to his friends, "You gotta feel this ass."

He pulled his hands out of my pants. His friends, even the girl, took turns sliding their hands down my pants and grabbing my ass. Given the angle and how tight the pants were it was difficult for them to get their hands down the waistband.

We got off the elevator and stepped into the hall. "Wait a minute," said Gray.

We all stopped. He stepped in front of me and reached for my waistband. I had no idea what he was doing. He unsnapped my jeans, right there in the hall, and then pulled the zipper down. As he did I looked at Kyle. When he saw me looking, he looked away.

"Now that's pretty slutty," Gray said to me.

"You like it?" I replied.

"It's a start," he said. Then to the group. Now you can feel that ass.

They did. Each of them. Even the girl. I loved it. The pants were tight, they weren't falling off me I pushed the jeans down past my ass and wiggled it at them.

We reached the room and all went in. Gray sat on the bed. The guy with the girl friend sat in a chair, his girlfriend on his lap. Kyle sat in a chair. I stood in front of Gray, the other 2 guys behind me. As I stood there I realized that all this was going to go somewhere. I assumed Gray was going to fuck me. Most likely in front of everyone. I had a feeling I was expected to fuck these other guys too. It made me wet thinking about it. Most of my ass was showing.

I thought about the word cuckold. He had just been passive all night. He let Gray take over. He never complained. I remembered what Gray said, about being taken. The wife explaining that she belonged to the other guy.

I looked at Kyle. He had a huge look of anticipation on his face. I gave Gray a kiss and said, "Be right back."

I walked up to Kyle. "It seems that tonight I am Gray's biker slut. I assume he's going to fuck me, and his friends will probably fuck me too. At this point, I want it. I'm not sure I'd stop even if you asked me to. I'm pretty sure this will change our lives. Once I'm his slut, you'll be second. Do you understand? I won't leave you. I still love you and want to be married to you but this is who'll I'll be from now on. You can leave now, and I might follow, or you can accept this new role and be happy.

"Do you want to leave?" I asked. He shook his head. "You know what this means?" He nodded.

The other girl had watched this. She got up and came over to me. Standing in front of Kyle she took the zipper of halter top and pulled it down. The sides came apart. My tits were showing. She looked at Kyle, then she bent over, kissed his cheek, and said, "Good boy. Enjoy, she's going to get the fucking of her life."

The thought of that made me wet.

"Come here you little slut," it was Gray. I walked over to him. "What are your limits?" he asked.

"I honestly don't know," I said. "If you asked me if I wanted to be called a slut or if I was going to fuck you in front of these guys a month ago I would have laughed at you. Now I'm wondering how many of you are going to fuck me and I know I'm going to let you.

"Not only that, but Kyle is now my cuckold. And I have no idea what that's going to mean."

Just then Gray's phone rang. It was his wife. She was on FaceTime. We could all hear her. She asked how the ride was, and what we did. Gray told her it was fine and told her about the day. It was weird standing there ½ naked in front of him while he talked to his wife. I started to feel guilty that I was about to cheat on her with Gray. Gray then told her that they took me shopping for slutty clothes.

"Oh cool," she said. "Let me see."

Oh my god. I'm standing here vest unzipped. Jeans unzipped, I was about to fuck her husband and Gray's wife wants to see me? What's she going to say.

Gray flipped the screen.

"Wow she looks hot," Gray's wife said. "Kinda looks like a slut about to get fucked," she laughed.

Then she said to me, "I knew you had it in you. I want to hear all about it when you get home."

Gray flipped the phone back. I heard her voice. "Where's Kyle?" she asked.

Gray turned the phone to show Kyle sitting in the chair. He brought the phone back to him.

"Nice," she said. "Fuck the little slut good. Then come home and fuck me while you tell me about it. I love you."

"I love you too," he said and hung up.

"Your wife just told you to fuck me?" I asked.

"Yes, she knows my fantasies. She's my slut and wants me to be happy. She's known for a while I was going to fuck you."

"A while?" I whispered.

"Yes, a while," he answered.

I didn't know what to do next.

"Take off the top," Gray said.

I did. He pulled me down on my knees in front of him. "Suck my cock."

I undid his belt buckle and pulled his cock out. I was right. He was big. Not monster big, big. It must have been about 8" long. I could get both my hands on it. The shaft was as thick as the tube from a roll or toilet paper and the mushroom head at least ¾ inch thicker. I'd fucked 4 guys in my life. None had a cock like this. Kyle was about 5"

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,353 Followers