He Let Them Have Me #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,353 Followers

I remembered the part about making the cuckold realize he's second. "Kyle look how big his cock is. Can you imagine that inside me?"

He just watched. His hand fell to his lap.

I had given blow jobs before, but it had been a while. I still knew how. I was nervous though. I figured Gray had had lots of blow jobs and I wanted to be good at it. I took the tip in my mouth. I could get my lips around it. I clumsily started moving my hands and mouth.

Then the other girl said, "If you can't suck cock decently, you're not much of a slut."

I felt bad. I wanted to please. She just told me I was bad at it. I stopped. I looked at Gray and said, "I'm sorry."

The girl grabbed her boyfriend and sat him next to Gray on the bed. She kneeled in front of him and took out his cock, It was not quite as big as Gray's but still impressive.

As she lowered her mouth around his cock she said to me, "Watch me slut, and learn."

She called me a slut. Well I was certainly acting like one. I couldn't complain. I watched as her hands wrapped around the shaft. She jacked his shaft as her head moved up and down with the same rhythm. I watched as she'd pull it out of her mouth completely and lick it like a popsicle.

"It's your turn slut," she said looking at me.

I started sucking Gray's cock. This time I did much better. He didn't react much. If I had done this to Kyle he would have cum already. Gray actually looked bored.

I wasn't sure what to do. Then I thought of something. I turned to Kyle and said, "Oh my god his cock is so big in my mouth. I'm not sure I'll ever want to suck your 5" cock again."

It was true. After tonight I realized I'd never really want to suck his cock again, not that I had that much, but now there was no point. He'd be happy with anything I gave him.

That brought praise from Gray. "That's it. Suck my cock. Show Kyle what he's going to be missing."

I did my best. I had both hands around the shaft, my lips around the head. I could taste the precum on my lips and tongue. Before, I'd have wiped it away before I even tried to give a blow job. Now I was savoring the taste.

"Mmmmm, I love the way your cock tastes," I said.

"See Kyle," he said. "She's getting good at this."

I didn't stop to see Kyle's reaction.

The Gray said to his friends, "Want to try our little slut's mouth?"

I pretty much expected this. The idea turned me on so much. Still, I'd never done anything like this before. I hesitated and looked at Gray. Instead of comforting me, he said, "Ask them nicely."

Oh god, how slutty was I? He said he'd push my limits, well we'd passed any limit I thought I had and now I was going to ask two guys if I could suck their cocks. I knew I wanted to, and I was going to, I also knew he had not reached my limit yet. It scared me as I did not know what that limit was.

I turned my head and looked at the guys. "Please let me suck your cocks. I want to show Gray that I'm getting good at it."

They each pulled their cocks out and sat on the bed. The other guy went back to his seat with his girlfriend. She was stroking his cock. I knelt between the 2 guys and took a cock in each hand.

I looked at Gray. He was sitting on the bed, his cock rock hard watching me. I returned to the 2 cocks I was holding. Both were bigger and thicker than my husband's. I started jacking them both and turned my head to one. I could see a drop of precum at the tip. I licked it with my tongue. I waited a moment licking my lips. It tasted different than Gray's but I liked it. I then lowered my head over the tip and started to suck him.

I was actually doing a better job with him. His cock was not as big as Gray's so I could get more of my mouth around it. I was feeling proud of myself. I looked at Gray to see if he noticed.

Gray said to the guy I was blowing, "Looks like she is getting pretty good at that."

The other guy said, "Hey give me a turn at the slut's mouth."

I smiled. "Coming," I said. I moved over to his cock.

I kept switching from one to another. The guys talked about me like an object. I was truly wet. I felt like the crotch of my jeans must be soaked.

Then one of the guys said, "Doesn't this slut have another hole we can use?"

I didn't stop. I wanted to be fucked. I couldn't wait till Gray stuck his cock in me. I was picturing Gray fucking me while I sucked these cocks. I was ready.

Gray looked at Kyle, "Why don't you help her out of those jeans?"

I looked at Kyle. He was still sitting. His hand was over the crotch of his jeans. He stood up. I could tell he had a hard on.

I couldn't help myself, "So, are you ready to give my pussy to them? It's probably theirs anyway but it's better that you do this. It will be clear that you let them have me. I think that's important."

The other girl, sitting in her boyfriend's lap said, "That's it girl. You tell him. Tell him who gets that slut cunt tonight."

To Kyle I said, "Get these jeans off me so I can get my slut cunt fucked."

Saying it I almost came.

Kyle knelt behind me and took my boots and socks off.

The other girl said "That's right. Strip the slut."

Kyle then started peeling my jeans off me. I lifted my knees to help him. As I did I wondered how I'd ever fuck him again. I knew I would. He was my husband. I just wondered what it would be like.

Now I was naked, completely exposed. Kyle went back to sit down. I was expecting Gray to get behind me and fuck me. He wasn't moving.

Instead he looked at the other 2 guys. "You want to fuck her first?" he said.

So much was going on in my head. Gray wasn't going to be the first person to fuck me since my husband. It was going to be a guy I didn't know very well. I also knew I didn't care. If Gray wanted the guy to fuck me, I was going to fuck him. I'd already assumed they were all going to fuck me anyway. Last, I was soaking wet and in my mood probably would have fucked anyone. I just wanted to be fucked.

One of the guys stood up, cock sticking straight out, and started to undress. I continued sucking the other guys cock.

I soon felt the guy kneel behind me. He ran 2 fingers up my slit and into my pussy. I shuddered.

The other woman said, "I want to taste."

I lifted my head off the cock I was sucking just in time to see her walk over and suck the guy's fingers clean. My body trembled.

I felt the tip of his cock against my pussy lips. He held his cock and ran the head up and down my lips. I was so wet he was spreading my juices from my asshole to my clit. Whenever he got to my clit he'd rub the tip against it and around it sending jolts of electricity through my body. I moaned around the cock in my mouth. I tried to push my hips back so his cock would enter me, but he kept teasing me. I moaned in both frustration and pleasure.

Gray laughed. "Fuck her already. She's going to forget what she's doing and suffocate on that cock in her mouth."

Everyone laughed.

I looked at the guy and said, "Fuck me, Please fuck me."

The guy slipped his cock into me. I was so wet it slid right in, all the way in. As soon as I felt his hips and balls against me, I came. Hard. My first orgasm from someone other than me or my husband since I got married. It was amazing.

Gray stood up and started to undress. "Don't cum in her please. I want to be first."

"Oh, when did you worry about sloppy seconds?" the guy joked.

"I usually like to be first, after that I don't care," he said. "Maybe, if Kyle lasts that long, he can have sloppy 4ths."

I didn't look to see Kyle's reaction. I was trying to fuck the cock inside of me as much as he was trying to fuck me. Every time he would thrust it would thrust the cock in front of me into my mouth. I finally got a rhythm down. Each thrust sent shockwaves through my body. I had dreamed of being fucked by 2 men. I never believed I'd do it.

Behind me I heard the other woman say, "It's ok, take it out. You can jack off."

I turned to look. She had her boyfriends cock out and was kneeling in front of him, jacking his cock. She was looking at Kyle. I looked at Kyle and watched as he pulled his cock out and started playing with it. The sight of him playing with his cock while watching me fuck made me cum again.

The guy I was sucking said,"Let me try her cunt."

They switched position. The new guy just shoved his cock in me. I was so wet it slipped right in, but I was not expecting it. I thought he'd take his time. They way he did it caused me to cum again. I groaned.

The guy not fucking me said to Gray, "Can I cum in the slut's mouth?"

Gray said sure, "I bet she's never swallowed cum before," and then to me, "Have you?"

The guy already had his hands on my head and was holding it down on his cock. I just shook my head no, and got back to sucking and fucking these 2 cocks. The feeling was intense. With each stroke my nerves were on end, I felt fire in my pussy. I was loving it. I wondered how far I'd let Gray push me. I liked giving up control. What were my limits? I wondered if he'd let more men have me. I wondered what would happen if people found out I was such a slut. I came again.

I felt the cock in my mouth start to stiffen. I'd never really felt this before, but I knew what was coming. I clamped my lips around the tip of his cock and started stroking the shaft. The first spurt hit my tongue and roof of my mouth. At the same time, the guy fucking me thrust hard into me. I came again. The spurts kept cumming. The cock in me almost perfectly timed with the spurts.

I kept swallowing. I almost got it all. Some dripped down my chin. I used my fingers and the back of my hand to clean my face and then licked all the cum off my hand. It tasted great. I wanted more.

Gray said, "My turn."

The guy in my cunt pulled out and stuck his cock in my face. I started sucking him. I felt Gray kneel behind me. The head of his cock pushed my pussy lips open. Even as wet as i was, and already fucked twice, I could feel the size of his cock as it entered me.

He teased me. He just stuck the tip in and not the rest. I kept trying to push back to get the rest into me. He kept pulling back so I couldn't. It was both frustrating and intense. Every once in awhile he'd pull it out and rub that huge head against my clit. He was keeping my whole body on edge. At last he just rammed it in and forced my whole body forward. I came. Hard. Amazingly hard.

I let the cock in my mouth fall out but still had my hand around it. He started to cum. It squirted all over my face and tits. I came again as shot after shot hit me.

I hadn't even caught my breath yet when Gray picked me up and threw me on my back on the bed. He hooked my legs over his shoulders and started fucking me furiously.

I started moaning, telling him to fuck me, telling him I wanted his cock. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Kyle jacking off.

Gray started asking me questions. "Are you my slut? Will you do anything I ask? How much do you want me?"

I was screaming. I'm your slut, you fuck toy, do anything you want with me, fuck me, fuck me.

I felt Gray stiffen. His body spasmed as he came. The hot jets hit against my pussy walls. I came too. I came in waves crashing one after the other. I lay there limp.

The first guy who'd cum in my mouth was hard again. Without saying anything he just climbed on me and started fucking me. I could feel his cock against my cum filled pussy. I felt dirty knowing I was being fucked with a load of cum already in me. I came twice. The second time he came with me, filling my cunt with another load of cum.

The other guy who had cum on my face then climbed on top of me. I had cum drying on my face and tits and 2 loads in my cunt. My mind started racing. I wanted his cum in me. I could feel the cum in me being forced out with every stroke, oozing down my ass and thighs.

I thought about how good it felt, and what that made me.

"God yes, fuck me, fill me up. I'm a cum slut. Give it to me. Give it all to me."

He stiffened and came in me. I only knew he came because I could feel his cock pulsing. I was so full of cum I could not feel his.

He got off me. Gray said, "I'm going to take a shower." Then he looked at Kyle. "Well, she's your wife do you want some?"

I had no idea what Kyle would do. I'm not sure I cared. I loved him and didn't want our marriage to end, but if it did, so be it.

Kyle stood up. I could see his cock was hard. I could also see cum stains on his shirt and pants. He must have cum once already.

"Come here," I said. "Come fuck your wife's cum filled pussy. Come fuck me."

He climbed on top of me and stuck his cock in. I could barely feel it.

As he did I whispered in his ear. I still love you, but I'm a slut now." Then I followed up with, "I saw your browser. Cuckold."

When I called him a cuckold he came.

We lay there for a while in each other's arms. He looked at me and said, "I love you."

"I don't think I'll be his slut forever, "When he's done with me I'll be all yours again."

We just lay there.

Gray came out of the shower. "She can sleep with me tonight."

The others including Kyle got dressed. Kyle was the last to leave. I stood there looking at him. I had cum dripping down my leg and drying on my tits and face. He pulled me to him and gave me a long kiss goodnight.

Gray told him I'd be back in the morning. Kyle said, "Ok," and left.

"What now," I said.

Gray pulled a new toothbrush out of his bag, handed it to me, and said, "Go clean up."

As I showered I thought about the fact he had a 2nd toothbrush. He knew this would happen.

When I was done I came out of the bathroom. I was not sure what to do.

Gray grabbed me and kissed me. He slapped my ass, pushed me on the bed, and straddled me. "Well that was fucking hot."

I giggled.

"How'd you feel?" he asked.

I thought about it. I felt tired. I'd fucked 4 guys and came more times I can remember. I told him.

He laughed, "So you're sorry you did it?"

I wasn't, in fact I loved it. I knew I'd do it again. Again I told him.

"So now what," I asked.

"Now?" he said. "Right now I'm going to fuck you again."

I smiled, "Good, I like to fuck."

We fucked 2 more times that night. They were more playful than the earlier fuck fest. A lot of giggling and laughing. He still called me a slut and a fucktoy, but it was more playful and I playfully agreed.

We fell asleep around 4am. The last thought on my mind was 'how does a 55 year old guy fuck 3 times in one night.'

We slept till 10. Gray told me to go back to Kyle. I kissed him and headed to my room. Kyle was asleep. I took off my clothes and climbed into bed. Kyle turned towards me. He was obviously unsure. I kissed him and rolled him on his back. I straddled him. His cock was hard. I let him slide into me.

"My pussy is still yours when he's not using it," I said.

He lasted about 4 minutes. I didn't feel cheated. There was something comforting knowing that that part had not changed.

About a ½ an hour one of the other guys knocked on our door. I answered it. Kyle was still in bed.

"Hi." I said. "What's up?"

He took my hand and placed it on his crotch. He was hard. "I am," he said.

I was still feeling horny from fucking Kyle.

"Well, Kyle's in the bed," I said. Not quite sure what to do.

He took my hand and led me to the bed. "Hey Kyle," he said. "Move over, I'm going to fuck your wife."

He pushed me down on the bed. I was on my knees, ass in the air, head and chest on the mattress. He got on his knees behind me and started fucking me. He didn't talk to me or to Kyle. He just fucked me. Hard. I loved it. I was just a fucktoy, there was nothing but his cock pounding my pussy.

As he fucked me I looked at Kyle. He was watching. I reached out and took his hand. I pulled back the sheets. His other hand was wrapped around his cock. He was jacking off watching me get fucked. I held his hand, smiled at him and said, "Go ahead my little cuckold, cum while he fucks me."

He did.

We all met after lunch and again did the town. I was pretty much Gray's girl. I was in boots, a tank top with no bra, and a pair of torn denim shorts that showed ½ my ass. There was no waistband so they just zipped up. One of the vendors took a pair of scissors and cut a line from the neck of my tank top to just below my tits. I was showing a lot of belly and a lot of tit.

It was a fun day filled with vendor booths, carnival food, and alcohol. About 10 Gray said we should call it s night. We were going home the next day so he wanted to be on the road early to beat the rush out of town.

As we headed up the elevator Gray looked at Kyle, "I'm going to fuck your wife. Do you want to watch or should I just send her to your room after?"

Kyle looked at me. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "After."

When we got off the elevator and headed towards our rooms, I grabbed Kyle and said, "I'll try to be covered in cum when I get there." He kissed me I headed off with Gray.

Gray and I got to his room. He sat on the end of the bed. "Strip," he said.

I did. As I started stripping he made a phone call.

It was his wife. He had her on FaceTime.

"Hey baby," he said.

"Hi sexy, How's the rally?" she asked.

"Going good. Coming home tomorrow."

"Can't wait," she said, and then she added, "And how's the slut?"

I was standing there naked. I didn't know what to say.

He turned the camera to me. I could see myself standing there naked and her in the corner. It actually looked like she was naked too. I held up my hand and gave a short wave. I didn't know what else to do.

"Well don't you have a fuckable body," she said.

I didn't know what to say. I kind of mumbled, "Thank you."

"Did the guys fuck you good last night?" She asked.

I just mumbled. I had no idea how to answer.

Gray jumped in. "My wife wants to know if you had fun last night, Tell her."

"Yes, I did," I said.

"Tell her the rest," he said.

What the hell I thought. "I loved it," I said. "I've never cum so many times in one night. I loved being a slut for the night."

"Will you do it agaIn?" she asked.

"I think so," I responded.

Gray turned the phone back and started talking to her. As he did he said, "Don't just stand there, suck my cock."

I got down on my knees, undid his pants, pulled out his cock and started sucking on it.

"Let me see," his wife said.

Gray turned the phone. I could see myself sucking his cock. In the corner it looked like she was playing with herself.

"I love you," she said to Gray. "She's making me horny. I'm going to go jack off. Save some of that cock for me when you get home."

He laughed, "I always have cock for you," he said. "I love you."

They hung up.

He stood up and started undressing. I undid his shoes and took off his socks.

When he was undressed he laid me on the bed on my back with my ass at the end of the bed. He pulled my legs open and pressed his cock against me. I was so wet he slid right into me. He started pumping me hard.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I want to be your slut,"I said. "I want to do what you want me to do. I want to be used the way you want me."

He fucked me. I screamed and moaned. It was amazing. He rolled me on my stomach and continued to fuck me from behind. I fucked back, I came at least 4 times. His body started to stiffen.

"Wait, Don't cum," I said.

"What?" he asked.

"Cum on me. On my tits and belly, even my face. Let me go back to Kyle covered in cum."

He just laughed. "Roll over slut."

I rolled over on my back again. He got between my legs on his knees and started fucking me again.

"Tell me what you want," he said.

"I want your cum. I want it on my tits, on my belly, on my face. I want to be your cumslut. Your cumdumpster. Fuck me. Give it to me."

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,353 Followers