Her Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the shoe was put away he went to her bathroom and saw her stockings. On the one he saw the mess he made and it was large. Gingerly he picked up the stocking and as his hands touched the silky material he was instantly taken back to when he felt his member rubbing along it and it made him shudder. The feeling stayed with him as his hand washed the stocking to get his mess off it. He was no stranger to this as his mother made him do it many times, and most times it was after her and Vonte had sex. This time he wasn't offended by the task, as it was his mess, not Vonte's.

Terry got the mess cleaned up and hung it up on her towel rack. He didn't know when Char would be back so he set about the apartment and straightened up the small things. He was happy to do the menial tasks as she took care of most everything else. A part of him realized it was the least he could do for all her kindness.

Char felt the time slip by and was grateful when she saw the client leave. She made small talk for a few more minutes, then she bee lined out of the party. In her mind she fumed as more than one drunken horny man tried to make a play at her. Even though she normally would tease them and leave them hanging most nights, tonight was way too out of her comfort zone to go through with it. As she didn't drink that night, she made her way home with a sure head.

The drive home suddenly spawned a whole plethora of thoughts in her mind. What had she just done? Why she didn't stop? Why did she feel so weird after? And what would she do now? Those and a great many more questions and thoughts swam through her mind and one by one she tried to rationalize them. She knew that she did care about Terry, but did she "Care" about him? The thought, while pleasant, still made her worry about so many things. A part of her screamed at her to just throw him out and get him somewhere that he would be safer, but as soon as the notion came to her mind it was banished.

The rest of the twenty five minutes of her drive were just blank as she tried to stop the thoughts in her mind, but she knew the moment she got to her home they would surface. The sight of the boyishly cute Terry would send her mind spinning. The whimpers and gasps of pleasure that filled the room came to her mind and as they did the same burning in her tummy came back to her. Char felt her mind go in a million places all at once, then she realized she was home.

For twenty minutes she sat in her car and pondered what she would say to him. Of all the things she wanted to say, she was sorry things went out of hand, was first in her mind. Getting out of her car Char made her way up the elevator and down the hall to her door. The key swiped through and her door opened and inside she was greeted to a sight she wouldn't have expected. The apartment was vacuumed and the table was set with a bag of take-out sitting on the table. Her eyes got wide as she looked around and saw Terry walking up to her with his head down.

"Can I get your coat?" Terry asked quietly.

Char nodded and took off her coat and handed it to him. He took the coat and went to the closet where he hung it up and shut the door. He looked back to her and his eyes couldn't meet her gaze. Char saw it and felt horrible. She knew that he was likely never going to be able to see his smiling face again and that killed her inside. As she was about to sigh Terry walked up to her shaking as he did, extended his hand to her. Char saw the small hand and took it. Terry led her to the table and pulled her seat and Char sat down. He went to the bags and took out her favorite and it made her smile at him.

"You remembered," she said in a half pained half happy tone.

"Yes," he said softly and took the lid off the food for her.

Terry set the meal down before her and then got his. He set the plate down where he was going to sit then turned to the kitchen and got out her juice. He poured two cups and returned setting their cups down. Once they were set he sat down and picked his head up to look at her face.

"Terry, I am so sorry about earlier. I got out of line and I know I hurt you," she said softly, but was stunned when he shook his head.

"You...didn't hurt me," he got out in a strained voice.

"I didn't?" she asked confused.

"No," he whispered in a strange tone.

Terry looked down at the table and he shook softly as he tried to gather the courage he had to tell her the truth. Char saw that and put her hand on his and squeezed it softly making him look to her.

"You didn't hurt me," Terry said firmly and his eyes were so terrified that it made Char start to tear up.

"I liked it," he said softly.