Here's to you Mrs. Robinson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did your husband say about them when he saw them?"

"He absolutely loved them. Would you like to see them?"

"Really? I'd love to." Tonya got up and went into the house, coming back in a few minutes with not one, but two, albums. She sat down next to me, let me look at them, and described or added explanations as needed. The first album were pictures of mostly totally clothed, although all very sexy, and each very different. There were pictures in shirts and skirts, with bras, without bras, in bikinis, sexy dresses, nightgowns, and tee shirts. The photos themselves were in excellent shape, although from the hair and clothes styling, to say nothing about the current age of Tonya versus the age when these were taken, it was obvious that they were a few years old.

"He had a way of capturing me in a way I'd never considered before. More than just a snapshot, my husband had lots of pictures of me, but after that I knew the difference between a snapshot and a photograph. After I had these done, I was never able to look at a picture of me taken by my husband and see more than just a snapshot."

"Wow, that's a lot of pictures," I said as I approached the end of the album.

"And that's just the first week," she said. "For every picture here, there were at least 20 that he threw away, maybe even 50, as they weren't good enough."

"Wow, is he still in business? Does he still do boudoir pictures?"

"Bill? No, I doubt he's still alive. He retired years ago, but his daughter continued on when he retired, and she does them."

I turned the last page and, for the first time, saw a partial nude of Tonya. She was sitting at a dressing table, her arms raised brushing her hair. A loose-fitting and silky chemise hung from one shoulder, a bare breast with erect nipple peaking over the top of the chemise. It was by far the most stunning picture. "Oh my god, that's gorgeous!" I exclaimed.

"It is isn't it? That's the picture that convinced me I should let him shoot me nude. And the thing is it was totally accidental."

"You can tell. Just looking at it... you exude... sexy innocence?" I said. "Wow."

"Yeah, until then I'd told him no nudes, and then when he posed me for that pictures, the strap was intentionally well down my arm, and he took several pictures like that but when he had me raise my arms to brush my hair, my breast fell out and that was this picture. He always took multiple shots of every pose, every situation, and sometimes they just all got thrown away. For that pose, this was the only one that was truly phenomenal. It was one of my husband's favorites too. Bill had asked multiple times if we wanted to do some nude photos but until I saw that picture, I'd always said no. Of course, we didn't see that photo until the second week when we went back to look at the pics, supposedly our photo shoot was all done that first week. But after Suzie and I saw that pic, we both changed our minds about nude pictures, and another photo shoot, and both of us agreed if he could make them as tasteful as that was, we'd let him. Most of our second week was nudes. Fully nude, partially nude, a lot of the same things as the week before, but with us partially undressed or undressing. He really had a knack for showing me in my best light. I never thought I looked that good naked, but he created photos that even made me say "wow." It's funny how a picture in the act of getting undressed can be a lot sexier than just a fixed naked pose." Picking up the second photo album she reached over and handed it to me, taking the first one back.

The photos were just as stunning, except that in this album she was indeed mostly nude, and very sexy, without being pornographic. I recognized the photo of her nearly naked and lying back on the bed, wearing only an unbuttoned white blouse; and then, when I came to it several pages further, recognized the one of her silhouetted against a bright window that Ryan had described, and said to her that I thought this was the album he told me he had seen. When I commented about how, for the silhouetted picture, the sun had been in a perfect position, she laughed and said that it was all indoors, in the studio. The trees and view outside the window were a drop down, and the "sun" was really bright lights off to one side behind the façade of the window, positioned exactly where he'd wanted them but where they couldn't be seen in the picture. The effect was an idyllic afternoon country scene through a window with a gorgeous nude woman silhouetted. "Suzie had one almost like it, but for some reason mine was better. Bill said that happened, that sometimes one photo just stood out, while trying to replicate it with all the same camera settings, often it just didn't work out."

The nude photos were equally as stunning as the clothed photos, and all of them very sexy. "We'd been married about as long as you guys, maybe 5 years, when I had these taken. Truthfully, our love life had gotten a bit stale, but after I had these made, after I'd shared myself with him in ways that I'd never considered before, it made it... well, after that whenever things began to get a little 'stale', all I ever had to do was leave these albums out on the table."

"I'll bet. I've tried to take some sexy selfies for Ryan, but..."

"Yeah, you can't take good pics like these on your own. It's not for everyone, but if you think that Ryan would like it, I'd say to go for it. You'll never regret it."

I hadn't realized it while looking at the pictures, but now sitting still and thumbing through them once again, looking to decide that "if" I really decided to go ahead with this, what poses I'd really like to do, I realized that Ryan was really going to like going to bed this evening. "Did you pick the poses?"

"No, he picked the poses, we picked the pictures we liked the best, that is, after he'd already sorted out the really mediocre ones. He said beforehand that we could turn down anything that didn't appeal to us, but he was the photographer, not us." I realized she had said something earlier that didn't make total sense.

"Earlier, you said 'three weekends?' Is there a third album?" I wasn't really sure why I asked, and if there was, why hadn't she brought it out also?

Tonya didn't say anything, her silence telling me as much as if she'd answered. Finally, she nodded. I didn't say anything and after a moment she said. "The third week, we got a little naughty."

"Oh." I wasn't sure what that meant, until she said something more, I didn't know exactly what "a little naughty" meant.

"The first week's pictures were all dressed; partly dressed, lingerie and the like. And then when we saw them and he suggested some nudes, we were both a bit bashful, but as you can see, they turned out wonderfully."

"Suzie? She had her own photos taken?"

"Yeah, we both got separate albums of the first two weeks." She paused, "But he suggested we take pictures together the last week."

"Nude?"

"Yes." I just nodded and waited. "We'd both oohed and awed over each other's pics, and when Bill suggested that we should do some artful nudes together, we both looked at each other and after all we'd done so far, we barely even hesitated."

"There's a third album?"

She nodded. A moment later she said, "would you like to see it? We never shared it with anyone else when Dave was alive, although Suzie and her husband also got a copy. But if you want to see them..."

"I don't know," I said, my pussy suddenly very wet. "Do you think I'd want to do pics like that for Ryan?"

"I didn't think I'd want to when I started, but by the time we ended, they were a natural progression. We got... a bit more than just... artful nudes. And they were also some of Dave's favorites."

"Can I see them?" She didn't say anything, just got up and went back into the house, returning a moment later with a third album. The first two albums had white cloth covers, the third had a purple cloth cover. There was no chance of mixing up those albums.

Just like with the first two, I opened and started at the first page. The immediate difference was that whereas Tonya had been alone in the first albums, here she was joined by a very pretty, blond haired, woman. She and Tonya weren't that much different in height and weight, although the blond had bigger boobs than Tonya. "Suzie?" I asked.

"Yeah."

Tonya and Suzie were both quite photogenic, and the photographer posed them together quite well. The very first photo was the two of them together, their arms wrapped around each other, just as if they were close (but naked) friends. From there they moved on, gradually getting more and more... exotic? Erotic? Arousing? Suggestive? Their bodies were juxtaposed on top of each other, always in a different pose, initially just like the previous weeks poses, just with two bodies instead of one. Also, unlike the first two albums, these pictures were quite sexual in nature.

On one picture they were lying beside each other, head to toe, each with their head resting on the others leg. It wasn't hard to imagine them moving into a 69, but they weren't having sex in the picture. On two other pictures, each with one of the girls behind the other, their hands reaching around and holding the other's breasts.

Turning the page, I found a close up of Tonya's tongue extended and touching Suzie's nipple. Another close-up of Suzie's face with Tonya's nipple in her mouth; yet another close-up of Tonya's nipple being pulled by Suzie's fingers.

On another photo, Tonya was suspended and leaning over Suzie who was obviously on her back, their nipples touching. Another picture was of the two of them kissing, their hands on each other's breasts, nipples being pinched by the other's fingers. Gradually the pictures became more and more explicit, their hands and bodies accentuating the others body. One of the last pictures was of Suzie going down on Tonya, the photograph perfectly capturing the fine wisps of her pubic hair, Suzie's tongue on Tonya's clit. I turned to the last picture, and Bill had perfectly captured Tonya in an orgasm, her back arched, her nipples erect, with Suzie obviously between her legs. I had no doubt that it was indeed an orgasm, and to Suzie's tongue.

Just like the previous weeks work, the photographer had been a master of lighting, a master of posing. There wasn't a picture in the lot that wasn't an erotic masterpiece. I slowly flipped through the entire album again, Tonya just sitting and watching. "Were, uh, you and Suzie... involved?" I asked, not sure how to ask whether these pictures were of lovers or just two very sexy women.

"No." She paused and then explained, "We weren't lovers if that's what you're asking." She motioned to the album. "That last picture, that was the only time I've ever had a woman go down on me and the only orgasm I've ever had with a woman."

"And you with her?"

"No. I couldn't do it."

"But she, did you?"

"Oh yes, she definitely did that. The thing is, we didn't become lovers, we hadn't really thought that was going to happen, but by the time it did, we were both on fire and it just seemed the natural thing to do, and then when I came, Bill caught it all on camera. Afterward we both admitted we really didn't want that to be part of our relationship, but I didn't regret it in the least."

"And Bill never made any advances or anything..."

"No. That last week, his wife was there the whole time. She'd come and gone during the first two weeks, never gone very long, but that last week when we were... getting naughty?... she made sure to stay with us the whole time."

I nodded, thinking back on playing with my roommate in college. We'd been two horny college girls, and although I'd done her and she'd done me, I understood perfectly Tonya's words.

"I once played with my roommate in college. It was fun to do, but not my thing."

"Yeah, it wasn't mine either. I didn't mind her going down on me but..." She didn't have to explain.

"Wow," I said, closing the album and shaking my head. "Very sexy. Ryan said you still are very sexy. I agree, you were so sexy then. Still are."

"Thank you. I think."

I thought about it for several moments before I said, "I think I want to do it."

"Really?"

I giggled. "Oh my god, if Ryan were home, I'd be going home and jumping his bones right now."

Tonya laughed outright. "You can't believe how much that sounds like me way back when. My husband didn't know why, but he sure appreciated Saturday nights for a few weeks." Neither of us said anything for a moment before she added. "You'll never regret it. It was one of the greatest things for our sex life."

"You didn't mind," I motioned to the third album, "him seeing Suzie or being naked with her?"

"No. No more than he minded Suzie's husband seeing me naked. They both actually thought Suzie's and my shots together were the best." I nodded, silently agreeing. The original boudoir shots were great, the seconds weeks were better, and the sexy pics of the third week were by far the best.

"You said his daughter is also a photographer?"

"Oh yeah, she took over the business when she graduated from college. She went to a private college in Santa Barbara that specialized in photography... Brooks Institute? Yeah, I think that was it. She wanted to be a wildlife photographer, but when her dad retired, he passed the business on to her."

"She's good?"

"Seems to be. I've seen some of her stuff at the County Fair every year, she's got a really good eye." Without saying anything she stood and went inside, coming back a few moments later with an old business card for Bill. "All the info for the business is the same except that it's now Emily, instead of Bill." I nodded.

"If I do this, would you go with me? Moral support?"

It took just a few moments on the phone and I had an appointment with Emily, Bill's daughter and now a middle-aged woman herself, for Friday in a few weeks. She'd initially asked what kind of photos I was looking for and when I said that I was looking at boudoir photos for our anniversary, she said "Oh, of course. Those are quite popular."

~

"Lindsey?" Tonya said when I answered the knock on the front door.

"Oh hey, Tonya," I said, although I'd seen her through the glass when I'd answered. "Come on in. What's up?"

"I'm heading out of town this weekend, I was just wondering, could I impose on you to just check on the house once a day?"

"Of course," I said, wondering why she needed something like that, "when are you heading out?"

"Friday Morning. I'm going to visit some friends and will be back early afternoon on Monday. I know it's a bit unusual, but we had a water hose for the washing machine burst while we were on vacation one year so I'm always a bit leery of just leaving anymore without asking someone to occasionally stop by and see that everything is ok."

"We'll be glad too," I said, taking the key that she was offering.

~

"Hey Ryan," I called out to the living room on Saturday morning, "I'm going over to Tonya's just to check that everything is OK."

"Give me a sec and I'll go with you."

"It's just a quick walk-thru," I answered, a bit puzzled at this unnecessary accompaniment. He grabbed my hand as we walked across the street, holding the screen door at her house for me as I opened the front door to let us in.

The house currently felt and sounded empty but also felt lived in; it had that feeling that nobody was home, which of course was true. I walked through the kitchen and laundry room, Ryan right behind me; poked my head into the den and then into her bedroom. A quick look around everywhere, and all was in order, but as I turned around, I bumped into Ryan where he'd stopped right behind me at the door to her bedroom. I hadn't felt any need to snoop in her room, everything looked kosher, so I was just going to leave, but Ryan was looking over my shoulder. I turned to where he was looking, and spotted one of the albums on her dresser.

"That's the photo album," he said.

"Oh?" I giggled, the reason for Ryan coming with me suddenly becoming abundantly clear. He'd wanted a chance to look at the album again. I didn't tell him that it was just one of three albums that I knew about, or that I'd looked at all three. I hadn't told him a thing about my discussion with Tonya so as to keep my plans secret.

This one had a white cover, so I knew it was one of the albums from the first two weeks. "Is that what you saw when you helped move her bed?" I asked innocently, not indicating that I had an appointment to discuss having pictures of my own taken at the end of the week. I walked back into Tonya's bedroom, picked up the album and began to flip through it. It was the album from her first week photo shoot, all wearing lingerie and sexy clothes, not the album he'd seen before. Ryan had followed right behind and was now looking over my shoulder as I opened the album. "I thought you said she was nude?" I asked, playing innocent, turning, and holding the album so he could see what I was seeing.

"She was," Ryan said, his hand slipping onto my waist so he could look better, "at least in the pictures I saw."

"Wow, she was really pretty, wasn't she?"

"Still is. Just a little older."

"Yeah." I didn't say anything for a few moments, just slowly flipping from picture to picture, ogling them myself, and giving Ryan a chance to ogle our neighbor's sexy pictures. "Wow! Look how hard her nipples are," I said toward the end of the album, to a picture that showed her breasts through a sheer nighty. Although not yet nude, her nipples obviously showed through the sheer cloth. I wondered if that was the one that she'd said the photographer had told her to roll her nipples and make them hard. Somehow, I was sure it must be.

"Oh My God," Ryan responded, his hand slipping down to my bottom, "she was really a hottie, wasn't she?"

"Was Mrs. Robinson like this?" I asked, referring to his first lover.

"Yes, but I think Tonya's sexier."

"Oh my god, look at this!" I said, turning to the last page, the one with Tonya's bare breast exposed. "That," I exclaimed, "is hot." Ryan's hand slid up my side, under my arm and fondled my boob.

"Yes, it is," he said, his fingers finding my nipple.

"I'll bet you'd like to do her, just like you did Mrs. Robinson, huh?" I giggled.

"And cheat on you? Not likely," He laughed. "I wonder where the other album is?"

"What other album?" I asked, knowing full well what he meant.

"The pictures I saw, she was nude... she must have another album somewhere?"

"I guess," I said, and taking the album stepped back across the room and put it back on the dresser where it had been. "Let's look."

I didn't know where she'd put it, whether it was hidden in a closet or out, but it didn't take much looking around to find it. I spotted it first, on the top shelf of the bookshelf in the den, adjacent to the purple album. "Is that it?" I said, "the white one? The other one looked just like that didn't it?"

"Maybe," he answered, reaching up and pulling it off the shelf without paying any attention to the purple album beside it. "Oh wow," he added seconds later, folding open the first page and seeing Tonya much more exposed than she was in the first album.

"Come on," I said, taking his hand, "let's sit down." I took him out onto the couch in the living room, pushing him down and snuggling up next to him. We paged through the album, picture by picture, seeing Tonya both nude and on display.

"Oh, I like that," he said to a picture of Tonya in her open cupped bra, her nipples proudly on display. "Do you suppose they're still that nice?"

"Hmm, I don't know why they wouldn't be."

"Maybe 30 years of gravity?" I giggled, and turned to him, kissing his cheek and reaching down to fondle his hard-on in his pants. "Were you checking her out?"