Here's to you Mrs. Robinson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seems stupid, but there are a lot of people who get their jollies from small children, so consequently they make laws that prosecute the good with the bad." She got up and walked over to the wall where there was a bookcase with albums. I recognized the album design as identical to the three in Tonya's home.

"Still using the same albums, I see," Tonya laughed.

"Yeah," Emily laughed in return, reaching up and taking down an album. "They're sort of our trademark if you will. People who see them know the photos are from me or dad." She handed the album to me and I opened it and began to peruse it. There were multiple pictures, of multiple people, and then I realized that toward the end the skin tone, the hair color, the body shapes were all the same. "Those pictures at the end are all me," Emily said. "The early ones, they're all different women. Anything where you can see that it's me, those I was all 18 or older. Dad always said I was one of his favorite models."

"Wow, you're really pretty," I said, "no wonder your Dad liked to use you."

"It wasn't just me, he photographed a lot of beautiful women over the years, but helping him pose his subjects, and then being a model for him, before I began trying to replicate a really good photo with someone else, helps to visualize what the camera will see. And then playing with focus, and lighting, all the parameters that can be controlled, you learn how to make the 'bad ones' better than other people's snapshots, and the good ones are really good."

"I've seen your photos at the fair every year."

Emily laughed. "I had a photo of me naked, in the fair, every year for 13 years after I turned 18. Most were just a nude body, could have been anyone, but mostly they were just unidentifiable human body photos, but some weren't."

"What happened after those 13 years?" I asked as I flipped through the last few pages.

"Dad died."

"Oh." Tonya said, "I kind of thought he'd passed away, but didn't know."

"Shall we?" she said, standing and walking over to pick up her camera.

I'd pulled on my shirt and shorts again before lunch as I'd been almost nude by that time. Now, more used to being naked and photographed, I pulled my clothes off again even before I reached for the dress which had been hung on a rack. I couldn't see any wrinkles, but then realized I hadn't yet put on my new panties or bra. "Do you think it matters?" I asked Emily, holding up a black bra and a red bra.

"Let's start with the black, and we'll change to the red later. Have you got matching panties?" I nodded, and reached over and pulled out the matching black thong. I didn't even notice that Emily was snapping pictures as I got dressed. Thong first, followed by bra, followed by dress over the top.

Emily took more pictures of me getting into and out of my dress and underwear than with anything we'd done to that time. At one time she had me on my hands and knees, the dress pulled up to expose my bottom, but only after she'd shot multiple shots in multiple different poses. A bit later she had me slip the dress strap down one shoulder, then down the other, gradually exposing my breasts until my nipples popped over the top. She had me change into the red underwear for contract, and then had me with no underwear, just the dress, gradually removing and replacing the dress on each occasion until finally I was nude.

It now seemed totally natural moving and posing, and performing, for the camera. I don't know when I realized that this must be how professional models felt when they were naked in front of a camera.

"Well?" Emily asked when she took a break and we all got a drink of water, "what do you think? Think you're up for some naughty pictures too? I saw you brought some toys..."

A sudden rush went through my brain, realizing that I was totally naked in front of Emily and Tonya, and had completely forgotten that I was nude. The thought of playing with my toys, something I normally only did in the privacy of my own bedroom, sent a rush of wetness into my pussy. I'd gotten a little turned on when we'd started the photo session, knowing it was my naughtiest, sexiest, clothing accenting my body, but that rush had long ago dissipated.

I nodded.

"Ok, good. Some of the hottest pictures are when women are playing." She went over to the bookshelf again, retrieving yet another album, and bringing it over to us. "These are all different women, they've all signed releases, but I only show these pictures to people who are going to do the same."

I opened the album, Tonya moving behind to look over my shoulder. "I've never seen these," she said.

"I put that together after Dad died. He never used to share with others, but I've found that showing people what others have done both inspires them to do similar and lets people get more in touch with their exhibitionistic side. That's what this is all about after all, making sexy pictures for our memories and lovers."

"Are you in any of them?"

"Oh my god yes," she laughed, "How many people can say their dad has photographed them having an orgasm?"

"Your dad did that?"

"Yeah. More than once."

"Oh my god, what is that?" I asked, a photo of a nude woman seated on some sort of device, her head arched back, obviously having an orgasm.

She looked over at the album upside down, "that's a Sybian. They're pretty famous in swinger crowds, and in sororities. It's got a vibrating nub, you can add different attachments, and it gives absolutely amazing orgasms. We don't have one, but we've had several that have brought them in for photo sessions. It's amazing how many women want to have a picture of themselves riding the Sybian and having an orgasm."

"Have you..." I said, not needing to expand further.

"Oh yeah. They're pretty amazing." She reached over with a practiced hand, flipped about three pages, and then one more. "That's me."

"Wow, you were so young," I said.

"That was on my 18th birthday," she giggled. "Dad wouldn't let me try it until I was 18, wouldn't even photograph me until then, and it happened to be that a sorority brought one in that week and I asked them if they minded if I took a turn. The very first photos of any kind that dad ever took of me, I was naked and riding the Sybian to my first ever public orgasm."

A negative thought suddenly pierced into my conscious about Emily. All the items she'd mentioned about growing up in a private photograph studio coming home. Nude pictures in the county fair, having an orgasm not just in front of, but photographed by, her dad, yet his refusal to photograph her at all, let alone naked, for 18 years? Something didn't add up. I stopped and looked directly at her and had to know.

"What?" She said when she realized I was looking at her.

I didn't beat around the bush and just asked. "Did your dad molest you?"

"Oh my god, no!" she exclaimed. "Dad had a knack for capturing a woman's sexuality, but he never touched me. Even after I turned 18 and posed naked for him, most of the time Mom was there too. She'd have cut his dick off if he'd ever touched me."

"But he took a picture of... you, having an orgasm?"

She shrugged. "After having seen multiple women, helping him photograph multiple women having orgasms over the years, sexuality, and sexual events, sort of lose their mystery, their mystique. When you realize that everyone is the same, everyone has desires, everyone has orgasms, to have it recorded is... well, nothing. When it happened, it seemed... it seemed... natural? I actually asked him to make sure he did." I shook my head in disbelief.

"I can't imagine having an orgasm in front of my Dad."

"It's captured on film; it's been seen by multitudes of people over the years. I think it's quite sexy, too. Ok, enough about me, but now about you." She began telling me how I was going to be self-conscious again, that she'd start me in lingerie, nighties, and that I should walk her through how I played with myself at home, trying to forget that she and Tonya were there, what I was doing was for the benefit of my husband. She said I should close my eyes if needed, having eyes closed while self-pleasuring added reality to the photos, to just listen to her voice and directions, but later on she'd want me to be looking at my husband, looking into the camera, for him.

It was exactly as she said, initially I was quite self-conscious, especially recognizing that these were no longer just artistic nudes, but were now getting into pornographic shots for my husband. Just as Bill had requested of Tonya so many years before, she had me roll my nipples to elongate them several times. She had me stroke my breasts, stroke my pussy, reach inside my panty to touch myself, gradually getting nude, and eventually I closed my eyes and used my dildo and vibrator how I would use them at home. She said that nobody knows what feels best for a person except that person, and that she'd just capture my self-pleasuring on camera. My first orgasm was the hardest, but left me more aroused than I had been. Eventually, in front of Tonya, Emily, and Emily's camera, I orgasmed three times.