Here's to you Mrs. Robinson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like a security camera or something?"

"Yeah, whatever it takes. Security cameras are really cheap anymore."

"They're OK, but most are fixed view. How will you get into the camera view?" I looked out the front window at our house across the street. Our bedroom was in the back, the living room window was in the wrong position. The kitchen was at the other end, but the window wasn't one where I would easily be standing and watching her house from. Despite that the homes had all been built in a tract, the windows in all were positioned so one normally couldn't look into a neighbor's home directly. I looked up, realizing the front upstairs bedroom window looked this direction. I wonder what I can see from the front bedroom at our house, ran through my head, almost absently, and I didn't realize I had said it out loud.

"Do you even use that room?" she asked in return. I turned, startled; realizing I'd said it aloud.

"Not much," I answered. "I use it as a sewing room, and I've got my treadmill set up in there. But anyplace where we can see it from here, I should be able to see in here also." It didn't take long to find that no matter what room we were in at her house, almost any room at the front of her house would probably be visible from our house if someone were behind that upstairs window.

It was several days later, when I was again home alone that I was up to the sewing room and glanced out the window, confirming that I could indeed see into Tonya's home, at least a little. There were semi-sheer curtains in place over the lower portion of her living room windows, partially blocking the view, but from my upstairs window I could look over the top of the curtains. As long as the drapes were pulled, I'd have a view into her living room. I could see the couch, the large easy chair, but not much else. I'd thought I'd be able to see into the spare downstairs bedroom, and although I could, the bed was out of sight. If she'd been sitting at the desk by the window, I could have seen her, but the rest was hidden.

"Tonya!" I said when she answered the phone, "go into your living room. I can see the couch and the easy chair." Moments later she was looking up at me and waved. I waved back.

"I can see you too."

"But he wouldn't be looking up here."

"Probably not."

"I think it's too far away," I said, realizing that although I could see her, and would be able to see her and Ryan if he were there, I wouldn't be able to see any details. Without saying anything she turned to the couch, set the phone down and then turned back toward the window. I was shocked when she reached down and lifted the hem of her blouse, catching her bra and pulling it up at the same time, before wiggling her bare boobs at me. It was just moments before she dropped her clothes back in place and picked up the phone to hear me laughing hysterically.

"Well? See enough?" She laughed.

"I can't believe you did that."

"Well? If you want to see me have sex with your husband, you're going to see more than that."

"Well I could tell you flashed me your tits," I told her, "but that was about it." Her response was to ask if binoculars would help. When I said we didn't have any, she said she'd be right over, and moments later she was at the front door.

"They're 10x50," she said, holding them out to me. "They were my husbands, and really for close ups. Let's see if they help."

Once again into the sewing room, and with the binoculars, it was like I was sitting in her living room. "Wow! Those are really powerful."

"They are."

~

"OK, so what are we taking for you to wear?" Tonya was asking as I was putting a few things into a gym bag to take with us.

"What do you think about this?" I asked, holding up my one and only, little black dress. Shorter than anything else I owned, it was cut well above my knees and, of a stretchy form-fitting material, was by far the sexiest dress that I owned. Spaghettis straps over the shoulders was all that held it up, besides clinging to my body.

"Oh, Ryan's got to love that!" She exclaimed, holding it up.

"Yeah, not many places I can wear that," I responded. "He loves it, but... I don't know, it's pretty revealing."

"Isn't that the point?" I didn't answer, instead pulling out what I thought were my sexiest bras and panties. Tonya didn't turn any of my naughty's down, but didn't say much about them except "that's nice," either.

"Ok, let's go," I said when I had everything in my bag. Thankfully, she'd volunteered to drive, I hadn't realized how nervous I was until then.

I'd driven the time before, so knew where the studio was, but Tonya was taking us a different route. "Where are we going?" I asked when it became obvious, we weren't going directly to the studio.

"We're going to do a little shopping first," she said, just as she turned into a parking lot. "You need a few more sexy things for a photo shoot."

"I'm fine," I said, and then thought about it. "Like what?"

"A half bra for one. You said that Ryan liked my half-cup bra. I mean you snooped in my drawer and wore it for him, although," she glanced sideways at me, "I'm sure it wasn't very comfortable on you, so let's get you one that is. This is where I get mine, although it has been a while," she giggled, turning into a parking lot. "My friend Marsha owns this store."

The clerk in the store was very young and very pretty, more my own age, but when Tonya asked for Marsha, she went in back and moments later an older woman, Tonya's age, came out. "Tonya! I haven't seen you in ages!" She stepped forward and the two hugged like long lost friends.

"Yeah, hasn't been much reason for me to be in here... since he passed."

"Oh yeah, I heard. I'm so sorry."

"Don't be. It's for the better." She turned to me. "This is my neighbor, Lindsey. She's got a boudoir photo shoot in a while, making a portfolio for her husband's birthday..."

"Anniversary," I corrected.

"He likes bare tits, and she's got nothing but full coverage bras. She needs some skimpier panties too. She needs at least one string thong, and maybe something really sexy, maybe a body suit? Maybe something mesh?"

"Hmmm, let's see what we've got," she said, leading us to the bra section, telling me to take my shirt off when we got there. "Most women are wearing the wrong bra. Most have never been professionally fitted, they just take generic measurements and think that's as good as it gets. How many times has your girlfriend ever said something like "I couldn't wait to get home and get my bra off?" 30 seconds with a tape measure and she was telling me to take my bra off, too.

I glanced around the store, realizing I was out of sight of any windows or customers, but still found myself self-conscious and said, "Right here?" which caused Marsha to laugh.

"She's getting naked pictures taken in just a few minutes and she's self-conscious about trying on a bra here?" she asked, with a wry smile, looking up at Tonya. "Yes, right here, we'll be trying several on and you won't need to run into a dressing room to try them on, although we really haven't got a dressing room, and not many men come in," she smiled, holding the bra she'd chosen. "Even bras with identical numbers from different manufacturers fit differently. When they fit right, you will be just as comfortable with it on as with it off. Maybe more."

Marsha really did know her lingerie, explaining the different styles, and reasons. The first bra I tried on was a tee-shirt bra, and it fit better than any bra I owned. Designed to hide my nipples and give a form fit when wearing a tee shirt in public, the second bra I tried on was just the opposite, an open cup bra, exposing the tops of my breasts and nipples. "This is also a tee-shirt bra," Marsha giggled, "although sure to get a different response from your husband.

"What about for your black dress?" Tonya, asked, "do you have a bra to wear with that?"

"It's, uhm... no. I haven't ever had one that I could wear with it so I always had to go braless. I've never worn it much because of that as I was pretty self-conscious."

"Have you got it along? Marsha asked, with Tonya not giving me a chance to answer, answering for me. "Why don't you get it, and let's see what we can do." Tonya was already on her way out, and was back in a few seconds with my bag.

"Ok, let's put it on," Marsha said, holding the black dress up a few moments later, indicating that I should get undressed. I knew the bra I had on would show and took it off, along with my shorts, leaving me in just my underwear. Although I was going to take sexy pictures, the underwear I currently had on was just a normal everyday panty. Marsha held the dress up, I raised my arms and she slipped it over my head.

"OK," she said, and taking my hand turned me towards the floor length mirror off to one side. "What do you see?"

"Uhm, I don't know? What do you want me to see?"

"Well, off hand, you look marvelous. But we can do better. Look here," she said, turning me a bit sideways and stroking my hip. "You can't wear normal panties with this. Wear those for every day, but when you dress like this, you need something different. First the panty line shows, and on a form fitting dress, you want to show off your form. Take your panties off." I glanced at Tonya, and with a confirming nod from her, I did as she instructed. "Now look," she said, turning me again, and running her hand down my hip, accenting the smoothness of my body underneath. "No more of the wrong panty look. Wait just a minute," she said, and walked away, returning moments later. "Here, I'll give these to you; once you try panties on, I'm not allowed to put them back on the shelf. If you want more, I'll sell those to you."

The panty was a string thong, practically nothing except a small triangle in front and the strings through my butt and around the top. I slipped them on, and again she turned me to the mirror. "See? The string is designed to show, to accent your hip and bottom," she ran her hand down my butt, her fingers caressing the string across the top of my back. "Sometimes it's sexy with nothing underneath, keeps our men guessing as they're ogling our bottoms," she giggled, "and other times we want to advertise that we're wearing something. Your bottom really looks good with this. Ok," she said, turning me back to face the mirror, "how do you look from the front?"

I looked, and thought I looked pretty good. My little black dress had always been a favorite, my husband certainly liked it, but still... I knew something was lacking. I shrugged my shoulders, "Ok, I guess."

"Yeah, very pretty dress, very pretty woman, but together - just OK," she said, stepping up behind me. "You've got such gorgeous breasts, and this dress hides them the way they are, but it's supposed to show them off." She reached around, cupped my boobs and pushed them slightly together, causing my boobs to push out the front of the dress.

"Oh, my goodness!" I giggled, "wow!"

"I should say," Marsha said, "Ok, drop your dress and let's try it with this bra." She turned and sorted through several before turning back with a strapless full coverage bra. I put the bra on, and pulled the dress back in place and turned again to the mirror.

"Oh my! What a difference! That really accents my boobs."

"It does, doesn't it? Ok, so that's the way you wear it to a wedding, now take that bra off." I looked at myself in the mirror again, and then pulled the dress down and unhooked the bra. Turning away, Marsha selected another, this time another open front bra, and this time my nipples were visibly protruding through the black cloth. "This one obviously is for your husband or when you're showing off somewhere," she said, reaching around and cupping my breasts, feeling the fit without fondling me. "That's perfect," she said, and then slipped her hands forward, her fingers finding and pinching my nipples momentarily before relinquishing them and stepping back. "You've got great breasts; you really need to dress to show them off more. When you're wearing something to show off your nipples, it never hurts to tweak them a bit occasionally. I guarantee it will drive your husband crazy with wanting you."

"He's pretty much that way already," I laughed in response.

I hadn't had any plans for buying lingerie when we left home, but suddenly I found myself with half a dozen new bras, only two of which totally covered my breasts, and an equal number of new panties. Marsha had given me pointers on when to wear what, and what went with what, and just pointing out how my regular bra was ill-fitting, helped me realize that virtually all my bras were wrong. I'd dropped my bra into the trash as we left, wearing one of the new ones.

"Pretty good, isn't she?" Tonya said as we left the store, headed for the photo studio.

"Oh my god, I never would have thought that what was under my dress could make so much difference."

"Yeah, I had an open cup bra years ago, when I did my photo shoot, but when it wore out, I never replaced it as it just wasn't that comfortable. My husband loved it," she giggled, "but because it wasn't comfortable, I only wore it for him on special occasions. And then, multiple years ago later, I found Marsha. When I told her what I was looking for, she fitted me just like she did you and, Oh My God, what a difference. I've still got my regular bras, and have to wear them occasionally, but I much prefer my girls being naked. I don't wear much else these days." She glanced sideways at me and laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"Looks like your nipples like being exposed just like mine do." I was now wearing one of my new open front bras and, self-consciously, I tried to pull my shirt away from my body. "You'll get used to it, your nipples being visible most of the time," she said. "It took me a few weeks, before I realized that I liked the added attention, and not just from my husband. My husband was always putting his hands on me, but it can be exhilarating to realize that you've got some young guys eye in the mall. I just wished I'd discovered Marsha years ago."

~

Emily, dressed in a halter top and shorts, was the consummate professional when it came to photography. We started with her looking at all that I'd brought along. My lingerie, my dress, my new bras, and thong panties, and at the bottom of my bag, presumably where Tonya hadn't seen it before, was a life size dildo and a rabbit vibrator.

"Oh good," she said seeing the toys as I emptied the bag, "toys always add to the session." She took me, just in what I was wearing, and began posing and snapping photos.

"But don't you want me to put on my things?" I asked, wondering about the photos in my everyday shorts and shirt.

"You are always sexy. The trick is letting you see how sexy you normally are. It's not just about getting naked or wearing lingerie, but letting you see yourself the way your husband sees you." I just shrugged, not quite believing, while Tonya sat in the chair at the side, occasionally doing something when Emily asked her to. Gradually she had me change and put different things on, taking different things off, and snapping pictures while I got dressed and undressed.

"Why are you shooting me getting dressed?" I asked.

"That's when you're the least self-conscious, the least self-aware. Candid shots almost always turn out to be some of the best, and conversely, some of the worst. We just throw the bad ones away. I can do things with posing and lighting, but really, you'll find the candid shots will be some of the best."

"New bra? Very pretty." Emily said as I took my shirt off to her direction.

"We stopped at the lingerie store on the way here," Tonya answered for me. "For such a pretty young housewife she sure didn't have much in sexy lingerie."

"You like having your nipples bare? Very sexy."

"I, um, never thought of this type of bra... for everyday wear..." I answered.

"I know. You didn't have it last time when we met, but Tonya did."

"You noticed?"

"As a photographer, you're always noticing the details, what to accent and what not to accent in everything you look at. The lights reflecting from the water over the bridge, the landing light of an airplane approaching. The bright red lipstick on one woman, the pale lip gloss of another. When you were here last time, you had a cover-up bra, your shirt was smooth, but Tonya's nipples showed. Now yours and Tonya's both show and the bra looks brand new."

It seemed like just minutes, and Emily suggested we break for lunch, saying when we came back I should dress in my little black dress to start, we'd gradually get naked from there, and if I was still willing we could get some naughty pictures with my toys. I'd been through everything else by that time, and already had multiple pictures nude or near nude, mostly taken while changing. I'd yet to see any of the pictures. Tonya had gone out for sandwiches, so we just sat and ate in the studio.

"That's amazing," Tonya said a while later. "When I worked with Bill so many years ago, he was constantly changing cameras and putting fresh film in. I haven't seen you change anything."

"It's a whole new world," Emily answered, "digital photography has changed everything. Except for the snapshot. The majority of all photographers these days are using their camera phones, and no matter how good the quality of those pictures, most of the time they're just snapshots. Despite the ability to magnify the pictures because they have so many pixels available these days, any photographer can look at it and determine that the picture was taken digitally and magnified, whereas the professional photographers will always use a lens. A lens is real; when you zoom in or pan out, the camera will still capture the same number of pixels. When you use digital zoom, it just takes a portion of what it is really seeing and magnifies that portion, decreasing the number of pixels and the quality. When you control the lighting, the lens, it all makes for much better pictures. You'll seldom get a 'bad' picture with an automatic camera, but you'll also seldom get a 'good' one."

"Where'd you learn photography?"

"I went to a special photography college, it's not even there anymore. But really, I learned from my dad. I started assisting him when I was in junior high, and by the time I was in high school, I was doing a lot of the portrait stuff without help. I've always liked the boudoir stuff though; I love photographing human bodies."

"You learned that from him too?"

"Some of that in school, but yeah. By the time I went to college, I'd been doing nudes for years. I learned by posing the subjects for dad, and then by being behind the camera and photographing others while he watched and directed."

"You posed for your dad?" I asked, a bit shocked.

"Never," she answered, "not me. I was directing and posing who he was photographing. Consequently, I've got no picture of me before I was 18. Dad also taught photography at the college, including how to take photos of nude bodies, and because of that he never wanted to take a chance of someone accusing him of doing something wrong. He never took pictures of nude minors, and especially he never took a picture with me in it. There are so many laws about things to protect kids, rightfully as there are so many perverts and child molesters out there, but dad never took a chance by photographing me, until I was 18. Do you know that if you have a baby, and take a perfectly innocent snapshot of them naked in the bath, and post it on some social media site, you can be prosecuted for child pornography? I recognize, as did dad, that there is a big difference between nudity and sex, although some organizations like Literotica don't know the difference and equate the two."

"Yeah, I've heard that."