Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FifthEstateFifthEstate11 months ago

Great gesture TP and LitE!

LIDiverLIDiver10 months ago

Very thoughtful, well done.

Smiffy69Smiffy6910 months ago

Sad to hear about Ogg. Always enjoyed his stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Thank you for the celebration of Ogg

Years ago the television and internet went out for a prolongued period in bad weather in the remote-ish area I lived. I went into town to download e-books from the internet at my local library. In my quest for light romantic stories the search engine brought me Halloween Viking. I had never read a short story so funny and so complete. And I was hooked as reader here. I'm sure Ogg is often misunderstood, to me he is the master of the funny, sometimes lightly sarcastic, romantic, short-to the point story creators. I find myself going back to his stories so often. There are quite a few great writers here and I feel privileged that I am allowed to read their creations. But Ogg got me here. Thank you Ogg; R.I.P. Thank you TarnishedPenny for this event!

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Lore9 months ago

RIP Ogg, you will be missed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...