High School Teasers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"Sorry about that." She smiled. "Let's go upstairs and I'll show you where most of my time is spent on the web." Jake jumped up and quickly followed the cute girl. As she walked ahead of him up the stairs he smiled while looking up her skirt.

"Jake." Jamie cried out seeing where he was looking.

Jan turned and smiled. "It's OK. He will be seeing more than that soon."

Jamie wondered if she should stay downstairs but followed instead curious to what the girl did.

"Sit on the bed and I'll show you some of my old videos." Jan told the two blonde twins. Her computer screen was huge as they watched the scene showing Jan lying on the bed in her nightshirt. They could see she was not wearing a bra because the dark shadows of her nipples were easily seen.

"I'm doing some math homework." Jan added as she sat on the other side of the bed.

Jamie watched as the girl moved into various positions as she lay on the bed. Sometimes she was on her side, then on her back holding the book over her head, and finally face-down. Her nightshirt moved higher and higher with each shot until they rested above her skimpy pink panties.

"And that's all you have to do?" Jamie asked. Her panties were not showing anymore than what you could see at the beach. Although Jamie could see the dark shadow of the girls pubic mound through the thin undies.

"That's pretty much it. I've never shown my bare breasts or..........." She blushed. "You know."

"Where are the cameras?" Jake asked looking around the room.

"One on top of the computer and one over there." She pointed to a bookshelf.

"Why are the red lights on?" Jamie asked. "Doesn't that mean the camera is working?"

"Yes but I'm not live so it doesn't matter." Jan lied. Actually the signal was now being watched by her production manager. She had sent him an email earlier saying two of her friends was stopping over and she was going to ask them to join her in the web casts. If he liked what he saw he said he may up the money she was receiving.

"You mean we are being seen by somebody right now?" Jamie asked concerned.

"Not really." She lied again. "The signal stops at my computer."

"So what?" Jake said watching Jan on the screen. One of her legs had drifted open and he could now make out some dark hairs escaping out the sides of her thin panties.

"I don't want my face on a porn site." Jamie said as she turned to see the large bulge again in her brother's jeans.

Jan laughed. "Don't worry faces are never seen." She turned and looked at the next scene. "That was when I took a shower." Jake sat up on the bed to get a better look over his sister's head.

"The camera is behind me so you can't really see anything." They watched as she moved into the shower stall and turned on the water. She adjusted it until it was warm and moved out of the stall to undress.

"See you can only see my back." The screen showed Jan pulling up her nightshirt. The view stopped at the top of her hips.

"Too bad." Jake commented. He watched as she walked forward into the shower and closed the frosted door. He saw just a quick glimpse of her bare breast but not the nipple. She looked bigger than he thought.

"You can see pretty well now." Jamie said as Jan's body turned towards the glass. The frosted covering distorted the overall view but you could still make out the shape of her hips, breasts and even the dark areas of her nipples and bush.

"You said I could watch you doing the show." Jake said. "I don't count this as watching."

Jan knew it was time to see how far Jamie and Jake would go. "OK. I'll make a deal with you. I'll do a shower scene but you two have to do it with me."

"OK." Jake quickly answered looking at his sister.

"With him? You're nuts." Jamie laughed nervously. She was still watching the nude form of Jan through the frosted glass.

"Why don't you and I do it and he can watch the TV screen. I'll select only the bathroom cam."

"Hey. I want to see it live." Jake complained.

"It will be live and only you will be seeing it." Jan lied again.

"I don't know." Jamie said weakening. "If it means Jake will keep his mouth shut then OK."

Jake knew this was the best he was going to get. At least he could watch them through the frosted glass. "How do you get out of the shower?" Jake asked.

"I just wrap a towel around me." Jan answered. "Come on." She winked at Jamie. As Jan passed the computer she clicked a few keys and a large view of the bathroom popped up.

Jamie walked nervously behind the girl. She was not trusting Jake or even Jan right now. If anything looked funny she would stop it immediate.

"Just do the same thing I'm doing." Jan instructed the girl. They both faced the shower and Jan pulled her blouse over her head. Jamie did the same.

Jake moved closer to the TV monitor and saw the backs of the two girls covered by only their bra straps. He squeezed his bulge as Jan unhooked her bra and pulled it down off her shoulders. She dropped the bra on the floor. Jamie was slower but did the same. Shit. Jake thought their tits were bare and he couldn't see them.

"Very nice." Jan commented looking over at Jamie's firm mounds. Her bright pink nipples sat high on top of her creamy breasts.

"Thanks." Jamie said blushing. She had to admit this was very exciting knowing Jake was watching in the other room.

***** Paul Brown was sitting at the large control booth watching Jan and the new girl removing their bras. "Jim! Come over here and check this out." His partner moved over quickly. "Nice." He said as he watched the girls bend at the waist to remove the rest of their clothes. Paul flipped a switch and it showed Jake sitting at the computer desk watching the two girls. "The blondes are twins." Paul smiled.

"No shit? They can't be eighteen." Jim said as he watched the two girls walk into the shower stall.

"Jan said they are 18. Watch this." Paul grinned. Jan had told him she would arrange it to show the girl's frontal nudity.

*****

Jamie walked behind the girl and stood rigid until Jan closed the door. The warm water felt good. She glanced down at Jan's naked ass and stomach as the girl turned around and around in the spray. She was really stacked. Jamie felt a strange sexual attraction for the first time for a female.

"You are a natural blonde aren't you?" Jan said looking down at the soaked pubic hairs that were all pointing downward across the girl's slit.

"And you're not." Jamie giggled seeing the dark covering at the girl's pussy.

"Want to get under?" Jan asked. Jamie smiled and moved slowly by the girl. She jerked back when Jan's arm brushed against her bare breast. "Sorry." Jan giggled.

Jake's face was inches from the screen. He could see the pink flesh moving behind the frosted glass but couldn't make out any body parts or who was who. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard-on.

*****

"Big boy." Paul said to Jim as they watched the blonde boy masturbate. "Too bad we can use any of this."

"When are we going to see the girl?" Jim asked.

"Soon." Paul laughed.

*****

Jamie moved under the warm spray and suddenly felt Jan's hands on her shoulders. She quickly turned. "What are you doing?"

Jan laughed. "Just washing your back." She turned Jan around.

"Just my back." Jamie warned.

Jan's soapy fingers caressed as she moved them over the nervous girl's soft skin. She reached down and took the bottle of shampoo.

Jamie felt the cooler shampoo drip onto her head. Her hair was already wet so it was not a big deal to wash her hair now. She closed her eyes and lifted her hands to rub the soapy lotion into her scalp.

Jamie smiled as she slightly turned the girl to face the shower door. The naked girl did not hear the shower door sliding open.

"Holy Shit." Jake muttered when he watched the door open and the naked girl's breasts exposed to his eyes. His eye moved down her stomach to the soapy mound at the junction of her thighs. As the water moved the soap away he saw the blonde pubes. It was Jamie his sister. He stroked his hard-on faster.

*****

"There she is." Paul smiled seeing the nude girl. He wished he was there behind her instead of Jan. He had seen Jan naked before as she got ready for her web show. She was nice but this one was hot. Very hot.

Jamie felt Jan's fingers cross her waist line and move lower on her ass. She thought about stopping her but being naked in a shower while Jake watched scorched her body.

As the water rinsed her hair Jamie opened her eyes when Jan's fingers moved over her buttocks to the area between her legs. She immediately closed her legs tight and saw the opened shower door.

"Shit. Jake can see me." She exclaimed as she looked at the small camera on the other wall. She quickly closed the shower door. "Thanks Jan." Jamie said as she rinsed off and quickly moved out of the shower. She didn't care if Jake saw her now as she grabbed a towel and quickly toweled off.

Jake stopped stroking when Jamie looked at the camera. He watched her leave the shower and grabbed a towel. His eyes were quickly detoured when he saw Jan smiling in the shower behind her. Her naked breasts, nipples and dark bush were on display. God. She was hot.

"Don't be a prude." Jan said to Jamie as they dressed.

"Showing my body to my brother is kind of sick." She said still pissed. They both walked out of the bathroom to see Jake smiling. "Nice. Very nice."

"Excuse me." Jan said as she ran down the hallway and answered the phone.

"Are you always like that?" Jamie asked looking down at the bulge in his jeans as he zipped his pants back up.

"Most of the time." He laughed. The two of them sat there trying to hear who was talking to but she muffled her voice over the phone. A couple of minutes later they heard her hang up the phone.

"How would you two like to make a lot of money?" She smiled.

"Sure." Jake quickly answered. But Jamie just looked at the girl. "Go ahead."

"That was the website. The producer just called and said they will pay four times what I'm getting now if you two join me."

"They will pay without even seeing us?" Jake asked laughing.

"Not really. You see they have been watching us. I lied about the cameras. Jan said.

"How could you?" Jamie asked noticeably pissed. "Without telling us?"

"Only the producer is watching. It's not on the website." Jan said. "They can't use the video."

"How much money?" Jake jumped in again.

"Not enough." Jamie quickly said crossing her arms over her breasts. She stood and walked to the cam on the computer and put her face close to it. "Get fucked." She said as she gave the cam the finger. She picked up the cam and pointed it backwards. "Let's go." She said turning to Jake.

"Hey. I'm sorry. I thought you two wanted to make a thousand dollars a night."

Jamie and Jake stopped in their tracks. "Did you say a thousand a night?" Jamie said.

"The producer thinks if we have two girls and a boy the members will pay that much."

"Just to show underwear?" Jamie asked suspiciously.

"Yes. But we may have to do some kissing and touching." Jan said watching their reaction.

"Yuck." Jamie said. "With my brother?" Jake threw her a kiss.

"No. Mostly with me." Jan said watching Jamie's reaction.

"With you?" Jamie asked realizing what she was asking for. "Two girls?"

"The members would go crazy to see two high school girls kissing and touching. They will pay a lot."

"I'm not into girls." Jamie said making a sour face.

"Me neither." Jan said lying. "But money is money."

"I don't know." Jamie said.

"I'll do it." Jake jumped in.

"The producer said it has to be both of you."

"Our faces will be blurred right?" Jamie asked. She wanted to buy a car to drive around campus. Until tonight she didn't think that was possible. "Do we have to French?"

Jan laughed. "No we can fake it. We just open our mouths and move our lips together. As our mouths move apart we show some tongue."

"We keep our underwear on right?" Jamie said trying to uncover all the angles.

"Except in the shower." Jan said seeing the girl becoming warmer to the idea.

"I'd be naked with Jake in the shower?" She said again making a sour face.

"He can close his eyes." Jan laughed. Jake did as she said and laughed.

"Yeah. Like you will close your eyes." Jamie laughed.

"Did you close your eyes when I was naked before? Besides I just saw you naked." He laughed.

"Good you have already seen each other naked." Jan smiled.

Jan looked at her watch. "Ten minutes to show time."

Jamie looked at Jake. "OK but if it gets too weird I quit."

"Deal." He said excitedly. "What do we do?"

"Actually we just be ourselves with some teasing, flirting and flashing. There is no script. Just do things you think middle-age men and women would like to see."

"Women?" Jake asked smiling.

"Sure, men like to have their wives watch too. I get chat from both."

"You correspond to them on a chat line?" Jamie asked shocked. "That would be gross."

"It's not that bad. They ask me to take off my bra and panties but I just so no. In a teasing way." She laughed. "Ready?"

Jake stood and followed up to her bedroom.

Jan looked at the digital clock on the computer. "One minute take your places."

"What about the finger I gave the producer?" Jamie asked as she moved over to sit next to on the bed.

"I'm sure he has seen more than a finger." Jan laughed. She moved back on the bed and pulled her skirt up until the edge of her white vee showed underneath. "Teasing remember?"

Jamie and Jan grabbed a magazine and pretended to be reading them. "Jake, wait in the hall for a few minutes. Let the members get used to Jamie and me first. I almost forgot. I'm Tammy, Jamie is Karen and Jake you are Chuck."

"Chuck! I hate that name. Can I be Troy?" He begged.

"OK TROY!" She laughed. "Live." She said as the computer screen lit up and the three camera views all popped up. "We wait until we see the zero on the bottom change. That tells us how many people are watching us. Jake was in the hall looking in and saw the number change to a one. "One." He announced.

"Shh." Jamie said looking down at her magazine.

"Thanks for coming over tonight." Jan said smiling at Jamie.

"I was bored at home." She giggled. She saw the red light on the ceiling fan and tried not to look up at it.

"Have you ever kissed a girl before?" Jan asked.

"A girl?" Jamie asked feeling her heart beat faster. "No. Not really. I've kissed my aunt and relatives." She smiled.

"Can I kiss you?" Jan asked. If Jamie was going to chicken out she wanted to know now.

"Er....yeah...I guess so." She peeked back at Jake who was grinning.

Jamie closed her eyes as the other girls lips moved over to hers. She remembered what Jan had said about faking it. She opened her mouth and showed her tongue just as Jan's lips moved closer to hers. Before she could pull her tongue out the girl's mouth sucked it in to hers. Her eyes opened wide as the girl sucked on her tongue not allowing her to pull it back out. "Umph." She groaned. Suddenly the mouth moved away.

"How was that?" Jan asked.

Jamie wanted to punch her but remembered the cameras. "Good." She said wondering where the faking it went to.

"Better than Troy?" Jan asked.

Jamie wanted to know where she was going with this. "About the same." She said playing the game.

"Why don't we have a contest? TROY, ARE YOU OUT THERE?" Jan yelled.

"Yes." Jake said playing the part. He walked in and sat at the bottom of the bed giving him an unblocked view of Jan's white panties. He could see some small tendrils of pubic hair escaping out the sides.

Jamie's heart was racing again. She knew she would soon be kissing her brother. She tried to remember she was play acting so kissing her brother would be OK. She glanced at the computer screen at the quickly rising member count. It was up to 133 already.

"Kiss Troy and compare." Jan commanded. She was calling the shots.

Jake looked at his sister. "Ready Karen?" He asked with a smile. She moved her mouth forward as an offering. As he got closer she whispered, "Remember we are faking it."

"Sure," he said softly. His mouth opened and met her soft yielding lips. At first the kiss was like kissing your sister but, Jake wanted to get the girls going. His tongue sneaked out and across her lips. She pulled back but Jan was now behind her preventing her from pulling away. "Oh." She moaned as his tongue caressed hers as it moved all around her open mouth. Jamie was shocked as she felt her body heating up. This was her brother. She jerked her mouth away. "Enough." She said trying to laugh.

"Well who is the best kisser?" Jan asked.

"I think Troy should kiss you too.' Jamie said trying to get the two of them involved without her.

"Good idea." Jake said smiling. He was now only a few feet away from the crotch of her panties. He could see a damp spot and her camel toe.

"Lie between us." Jan directed as she moved over. Jake quickly jumped down between them. "Ready?" Jake smiled and turned his head. Her lips opened and pressed down on his. Jamie smiled watching them kiss. At least it wasn't her she thought.

Jake thought it would be a short kiss like he had with Jamie but the kiss went on and on. He knew his bulge was on show for the camera but didn't care. After all he was now Troy. He gasped when Jan's fingers moved down and curled over his bulge. "Umm."

Jan felt his huge tool and smiled as her tongue dance in his mouth. She broke her mouth away and pushed him back on the bed. "Look at what I found." She giggled as her fingers squeezed and stroked up and down his length. She looked over at Jamie. "You touch it too Karen." She commanded. Jamie's eyes were locked on Jan's fingers caressing her brother's shaft. "What?" She asked.

"Touch it." Jan said grinning. She watched Jamie as she fought the urge inside of her body. She knew she wanted to touch it but she remember he was her brother. Jan knew she needed some help. She reached over and took the girls hand and guided it down until the fingertips pressed against the huge crown. She watched her hand and fingers pretending they belonged to Karen as Jan moved them up and down his hard length.

Jake opened his eyes and looked over his hairy stomach at his sister's fingers moving up and down his bulge. He smiled and looked at the computer counter. It was up to 598 and still moving. He closed his eyes and moved his head back on the pillow.

"How big do you think it is?" Jan asked an embarrassed Jamie.

"How big?" Jamie repeated. She felt the dampness seeping through her panties.

Jan laughed and reached into her book bag and pulled out a ruler. "Let's measure it."

Jamie kept her fingers moving up and down his long bulge as the girl placed her book bag on his thighs close enough to his crotch so the two cameras could not see his bare penis. She unsnapped his jeans and pulled down his fly. Jake immediately sat upward afraid his penis would be seen by the cameras. Jan leaned over and whispered, "the book bag blocks the camera view."

Jamie realized there was much more than just kissing and touching. She felt like running from the room but couldn't move as Jan reached into his boxers and pulled out his shiny pink hard-on.

"Wow." Jan said without faking it. He was huge. "Keep him hard while I measure it." She directed to Jamie. Jamie's hand trembled as she did as Jan said. She felt his prick jerk as she stroked him up and down like she had done to her boyfriend so many times the last few months.

Jake was in heaven as his sister jerked him off and Jan measure him. He knew it was wrong but he couldn't prevent his hand from moving behind Jamie to her ass. She jumped slightly as he squeezed her soft buttock. She turned and gave him a dirty look. Shit. She was jerking him off so why couldn't he touch her as well?

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers