High School Teasers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers

"Eight and ½ inches!" She announced as she pulled the ruler away. "It's the biggest I've ever seen. How about you Karen?" She asked the red faced girl.

"Err...Yes....Definitely the biggest." Jamie said still stroking him. "Shouldn't we put it away?"

"Good idea. We don't want to mess up the bed do we?" Jan laughed and looked at the computer screen. The count was over 1000! The highest it ever was for her alone was 400 when she was wearing her father's dress shirt with most of the buttons undone.

"I think it's your turn in the middle." Jan said to Jamie.

"Middle?" Jamie repeated. "I don't think so." She said out of character.

"Sure you do." Jake quickly sat up after Jan put his penis back into his pants. He moved under her until she rolled over his body and lay rigid between them.

"Why am I in the middle?" She asked nervously.

"Close your eyes." Jan ordered. She looked at the delicious body lying before her. As much as she enjoyed Jake's prick she would like Jamie's body more.

Jamie did as she asked and waited for something to happen. She jumped as someone's fingers moved across the jeans waistline. She sucked in her stomach as the fingers lightly touched across her navel. She squeezed her eyes tighter as the fingers toyed with the snap. She gasped when the fingers pulled the snap apart and pulled down her zipper.

"Jan don't." Jamie whispered through her teeth.

"Shh." Jan whispered. "It's not me."

Jamie peeked out her right eye and saw Jake looking down at his fingers as they slowly traced around the elastic waistband of her panties. Shit. If he touches me he will know how wet I am. She thought as his fingertip pulled up the elastic enough for both of them to look underneath at the small puff of golden pubic hair sitting above her dripping pussy.

Jake had never seen such a beautiful sight as he pulled her panties up high enough to see the thin pink slit resting in the middle of her white Vee.

"This has gone far enough." Jamie said as she pulled Jake's hand away and zipped up her jeans. "I'm out of here." The blonde girl quickly jumped off the bed and ran out of the room.

"Boy." Jan said to Jake hoping he would not leave as well. The computer count was now almost 2000. "Three's a crowd." She smiled as she moved her body over to crush against Jakes. "We can touch and kiss as long as we want but you can't show any flesh." She whispered in his ear. Her body moved up on top of his hips.

Jake knew he was not going to last very long as he felt Jan's panties rubbing across his bulge. He reached back and pulled her skirt up over her hips and massaged her soft pink ass. Her lips moved down to lock onto his.

***** Jamie took a deep breath as she walked quickly down the street to her house. Her mind kept flashing back to being naked in the shower and to when she was touching her brother's shaft through his jeans. God, she was horny. She thought about going back to Jan's but the girl thing was resting uneasy in her lower stomach.

*****

"Five more minutes." Jan whispered in Jake's ear. Her fingers were under his body as he lay on his face next to her. Jake moaned as he felt her hot fingers curl around his naked penis. She was jerking him off but the cameras could not see her doing it.

"One more minute." She giggled feeling his prick about to pop. "10,9,8,7,..." She laughed as his body rose upward. "5,4,3,2,1,..........That's it!" She laughed as the red light went off on the cameras. She pulled her hand away.

"Wait!" Jake said as he turned over showing her his red hard-on. "What about me?"

"Why Jake. You know I'm not that kind of girl." She giggled as she moved into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Shit." Jake muttered as he zipped up and walk out of the room and the house.

*****

Jamie's light was off and she was pretending to be asleep when Jake came home. He heard him walking around and though he had gone into his bedroom until her door opened and his shadow walked in to her room.

"Jamie. Are you awake?" He whispered as he sat on the bed next to her.

Jamie stayed frozen.

"I'm sorry what happened tonight. I guess things got carried away." He whispered. "I love you."

Jamie felt him get up from the bed and peeked out to see him walk out of her room. She smiled and fell asleep.

******

The next morning was Saturday so the two of them slept late. Jamie was eating cereal when Jake walked in wearing a robe. Normally they only wore what they slept in the night before. But, that was before seeing each other naked.

"Hi." Jake said expecting her to yell at him. But she just looked up and smiled.

"So did you fuck her?" Jamie asked.

"What? No, of course not." Jake said as he sat down across from her.

"She didn't let you." Jamie laughed. "She's a big tease." Jake said smiling. Good she was not mad.

"That was weird stuff last night." Jamie said after about a three minute silence.

"Yeah. Play-acting like that with your sister is strange."

"Who was playing?" Jamie laughed as she tossed a handful of coco puffs at him. She ran from the room.

"Hey!" He yelled as he chased after her. He saw her bare legs and feet moving up the stairs and as he made it to the top saw the bathroom close. He moved over and heard the shower come on. His ear was hard against the door when the door suddenly opened.

"Well, are you coming in or not?" She said.

Jake's eyes popped outward as he looked down her naked body. Her pink nipples were like small hard erasers and her golden puff of curly hair beckoned him to follow her

Jamie's body was facing the other way into the warm water when she looked down and behind her to see his bare feet.

"Want to do my back first?" She giggled as she handed the soap back to him.

Ending note: Hope you liked the opening. I'm sure their will be more kids making money for the summer. Please send me your comments and don't forget to vote....Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers