His Sister's Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? What is it?" Alise asked as the girl stopped in front of her.

Illyana brought her hand to the front. She held out a single white rose.

"Oh! Oh my gosh!" Alise looked from the rose, to the girl and then to Kristoff, "This is for me?"

"We hope to impress you many times this evening," Kristoff declared proudly, pulling out a bottle of wine from his gym bag.

Alise's heart melted as she looked into the gleaming eyes and rosy cheeked face of the little girl in front of her. "Thank you," she said to Illyana clutching her hands. Then she looked up at Kristoff and her heart skipped unexpectedly. "I feel like a princess," she said half-jokingly, clutching her hands to her chest and fluttering her eye-lashes.

"Then dinner awaits," he said with a sweeping gesture towards the exit.

********************

It was a warm summer night, the sun just barely getting ready to settle down in the horizon. Alise was glad she had decided to wear a skirt. As the threesome strolled down the sidewalk, Illyana walked in the middle holding each by the hand. Alise mused to herself that it almost looked like they were a young family.

She listened to Illyana talk and sing, every so often looking over to the young man on the other side. He had a gentle satisfied smile as he looked toward the sky. He wore black jeans and a grey Henley shirt that definitely was not intended to hide any part of his physique. She noted the heavy gold chain around his neck and thought she saw a small cross slip out from just beneath his collar.

Then there was his scent. Normally, Alise was not a fan of cologne. For some reason, she thought men were covering up some sort of uncleanliness issue with heavy dollops of musky scent. Kristoff's was just as strong as any she had come across, but she didn't feel put off by it. Not in the least.

"Did you have time to cook already?" she asked.

"I left work an hour early," Kristoff replied and nodded.

"So no Borscht?" she chided.

"If you want Borscht I can make Borscht," he answered.

"No Borscht!" Illyana piped in.

"Oh! You don't like your brother's Borscht!" Kristoff tsked.

"Mama's was better," the little girl pouted.

Kristoff and Alise looked at each other. He shrugged, "Eh. What to do?"

"Don't look at me," Alise waved, "I have no idea what Borsht is!"

They laughed as they made their way into the apartment. It was a ragged place with flickering ceiling lights illuminating grey painted walls and scuffed tiled floors. As they passed the stairway to the elevator, she Alise could hear a loud heated conversation between several voices behind the door in the stairwell. There were three elevators but only one didn't have an "Out of Order" sign on it.

"We are actually fortunate that this one is working today," Kristoff muttered.

Alise did her best to hide the sympathy she felt for the two of them. Her life was definitely a bit more comfortable than theirs was, with a car of her own and a family that lived in one of the upper-middle class areas of the city.

When they got off on the fourth floor, the brother and sister walked ahead of Alise. Illyana tugged at his sleeve and motioned that she wanted to whisper something to him. Alise stopped in the hallway and looked at the two of them with mock suspicion. "What are you two up to now?"

"Secrets," Kristoff smiled and winked while Illyana still spoke into his ear.

Alise harrumphed and put her hands on her hips, "I don't trust you two!"

Kristoff whispered something back into his sister's ear and nodded. Then he stood up as the little group continued down the hall, Alise trailing hesitantly.

When they reached the door, Kristoff turned to her and said, "Now Ms.Zhang...Alise...you will wait here for a moment while we prepare."

Again Alise put her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes, "Oh well! The service at this establishment! I tell you!"

Illyana giggled and pushed her away from the door.

"Hey! Watch the hands!" Alise laughed.

Without saying anything more, the siblings went into the apartment and closed the door leaving her outside. She couldn't help but smile as she leaned close to the door and heard quick footsteps, some opening and closing of drawers, a chair dragged across the floor, and a couple of hushed excited voices.

Finally she stepped back as she heard the door unlock.

Kristoff greeted her, "Please come in."

Alise stepped in. The room was dark, illuminated by a small lamp in the far corner...and two candles on a table in front of her.

"Tada!" Illyana said holding out her hands at the simply laid out table.

Alise breathed a long "Wow!" then said, "That's so pretty."

When Kristoff closed the door behind her and offered to take her bag, she stepped further in and looked at their apartment. It was a small bachelor's studio, probably converted from a larger multi-room apartment. Both the single closet and the lone dresser by the wall looked to be crammed with clothes and boxes. There was a single fold away bed in the corner near the window an old sofa on the other side facing a small television and boom box stereo, a wooden coffee table in between. The kitchen had a half fridge, a sink and a stove top burner. It was all very minimal, but she noted to herself that it was all very clean...and very warm as well.

"I am sorry. We do not have any aircon," Kristoff apologized, "Yanny, open the windows please."

"That's okay, guys," Alise said, "The table looks great though."

"One of many talents," he jested.

She smiled back then a thought crossed her mind, "Oh! Do you have something I can put this in?"

She held up the rose.

Illyana fetched a tiny vase from the window ledge and filled it with water. Alise stuck the rose in it and then placed it in the centre of the table.

"Perfect," Kristoff said.

"Do not forget to take it home," Illyana reminded her.

"Oh!" Alise held up her right hand and shook her head, "Never."

While Kristoff put together things in the kitchen, the little girl led her around for a "tour". They looked out the window and could see the library across the street from where they had come. Then Illyana showed her their family pictures with her mother and father when they lived in Belarus and then when they moved to Vancouver. The little girl spoke excitedly about both of them, but for Alise it almost broke her heart knowing that her parents were gone and she and her brother were struggling to stay together. As Illyana continued, Alise looked back at Kristoff in the kitchen. Her admiration for him swelled. Just as he turned to look at her, though, she looked away.

Kristoff paused for a moment. He looked at the two of them. He looked lovingly at his little sister then turned his attention to her tutor. Though it was barely noticeable, his look for her was of a different, darker...carnal...sort.

He had already decided a week before that he wanted to be with this young woman, he just wasn't sure when and to even to what degree. But as the days went by, his desire for her multiplied, and his focus and planning reached a certain fervour that almost made it difficult to concentrate on anything else. In his teens, he was already a schemer and a seducer, but also a bit on the impatient side. If two years abstinence had taught him anything, it was the excitement he found in anticipation.

"If you ladies will take your seats, dinner will be served," he said and he poured a glass of wine for himself and Alise.

Alise and Illyana walked hand in hand to the table and sat down.

Kristoff came out from the kitchen holding a big covered pot. "Yay!" Illyana cheered and started to clap. Alise joined her.

"Ooh! This is exciting! What are we having?" Alise asked.

"My specialty!" he declared and lifted the lid. Three large beef patties sat at the bottom.

"Hamburger!" Illyana cheered again, "Yay!!!"

**********************

It wasn't what Alise had been expecting, although after a while it didn't surprise her, but the hamburgers turned out to be pretty good. He did actually make a nice rich brown gravy for his homemade fries and he had prepared a fresh salad. The wine he chose was very nice as well and it warmed her to her core as she drank it.

The two older people at the table chatted as they ate their dessert, Kristoff reminding his sister that she needed to finish dinner before she went to her sleepover. Alise again praised him for raising his sister on his own and he appreciated her kind words.

"We are fortunate," he acknowledged, "I have a good boss at work and she has a good tutor for school."

Kristoff was good at computers and worked as part-time IT man for a small moving company.

"But do you think you'll be going back to school yourself?"

He shrugged "Perhaps."

"I mean you seem so smart and dedicated," Alise added, "Is there anything you want to do in the future?"

Kristoff leaned back in his chair rolling the wine glass in his fingers, "Ah, Alise. I live for this one right now" He nodded towards his sister. Then he leaned forward again, and looked long into Alise's dark eyes, "And I can only think about what I need at this moment."

Alise's mouth dropped slightly unsure of what he was implying, how she should respond. She tried to speak, "Uh...I-I-..."

"You stammer a bit," he said quizzically, "Why is that?"

She didn't want to say that it only happened when she was flustered. She didn't want to tell him that she was nervous, that he was making her nervous.

The phone rang, saving her from having to answer. Kristoff excused himself and went to the phone.

"Hello?" he said, "Ah yes. What? Alright. Should I bring her now then? Okay we'll be there in a few minutes. Certainly. Thank you."

Kristoff replaced the phone and turned to the table, "Yanny. That was Mrs.Talbot, she can't come down to pick you up so I'll walk you upstairs now."

"Yay!" Illyana squealed then went to grab her night bag.

Alise stood up, "I should go too."

Kristoff was taken by surprise, "What? Oh no, Ms.Zhang...Alise, you can stay. I can make coffee."

"Uh, no, I think I really should go. The dinner was really good, though. Thank you so..."

He put his hand on her shoulder. It was gentle but firm and warm. "Please, I insist."

Alise scrunched her face and still

looked towards the door. He pushed her gently back and held his hand in front of her motioning for her not to move, "I will be back. In one minute. We will have coffee."

He reached for Illyana's hand and said, "Come, Yanny."

The little girl waved back to her tutor friend, her smile noticeably more assured than Alise's. The two left the apartment and closed the door behind them.

Kristoff hurried his sister to the elevator. There was no way he was going to let Alise out tonight. Not after a week of planning.

He pushed the elevator button, and was greeted by a piercing loud buzzer alarm. He winced and swore in Russian. The third elevator was shot.

Still muttering more Russian profanities he quick-stepped to the stairwell with Illyana in tow. 10 floors up. This would not be easy.

Inside the apartment, Alise hadn't moved from the spot Kristoff had pushed her to. She rubbed a hand up and down her other arm trying to shake away the goose bumps running through her. She was feeling very warm now, her cheeks flushed from the heat in the apartment and the wine. The alcohol was probably what was giving her a bit of a swirly sensation in her head, too, along with her own panicked thoughts.

And why was she panicked?

There was nothing at all to worry about, right? He certainly wasn't some crazed lunatic going to lock her up and chop her up into little bits. He was going to come back, they would clean up together, he would make some coffee and then they would chat for a bit on the couch.

She and him together.

Alone.

All night.

Not simply talking.

She closed her eyes to clear her mind. Instead his face filled her thoughts, his eyes gazing long into hers. She saw his hard-cut body coming towards her. The pungent smell of his scent filled her nose and lungs like a heady smoke. Then she felt him touch her.

Oh god.

Alise moved quickly. She grabbed her bag. She felt terrible in so many confusing ways for doing so, but she had to leave.

As she closed the door to the apartment behind her, she looked down the corridor and saw an old man punching the button of the elevator. He cursed a little at the elevator door then looked at the young Chinese woman standing a few meters away.

He pointed at the elevators, "Damn things are all broken again!"

Then he shuffled off in the other direction muttering to himself.

Alise froze for a moment staring blankly, not a thought moving through her head. Then she looked around and saw the door to the stairway.

**************************

Kristoff was begging out of the invite to enter the Talbot's apartment. Illyana had scampered in and gave her friend Nana a big hug before she turned back to kiss him on the cheek and then disappear into the bedroom. Mrs.Talbot offered him a cup of coffee.

"Ah no. Thank you but we had just eaten," he said in earnest.

"Oh come on. Please come in and watch some television with us," the short stout lady with the round red face said.

But he was already moving towards the stairs, "Thank you. Thank you. Next time. Thank you for having Illyana over."

Then he quickly stepped through the door.

As he made his way down, practically jumping the length of the stairs, Kristoff could hear a loud commotion from all the way down at the bottom. When they were making their way up the stairs before, he could hear the same group from when they came in still making noises, the pungent smell of burning grass pervading the stairwell. They were riff-raff gang banger wannabes, punks he would have had no problem taking on a few years earlier. Now with the responsibility of Illyana on his shoulders he avoided any sort of confrontation.

But as he continued down, he could tell their voices were more agitated, more aggressive than before. Kristoff stopped jumping down the steps and he walked slowly and listened more intently. Amongst the yells and boasts and curses was another firm yet softer voice. Someone was arguing with the group? No. It sounded more like pleading. Another flight down, and Kristoff recognized the voice. His jaw solidified like a solid brick as he squinted his eyes, any hints of blue shaded to fiery dark pools.

He leapt down the stairs again.

***********************

"What do you mean you want to just get by, bitch?" one of the punks in a dark blue oversized Yankees jacket spat at the young Chinese woman on the steps.

He along with two other similarly garbed teens blocked Alise's way at the bottom of the stairwell.

"I just need to go out," she motioned to the door, "I'll be out of your way."

"Fuck that!" another one said, "You already in the way, stupid Chink cunt!"

She tried to remain calm, tried to step back up the stairs, but the third punk circled her and stood on the step above her.

"20 dollars," he snapped at her, "You give us a note we let you by."

"Else you can pay us with, uh, 'service'." The first punk swaggered with his hand on his crotch. Their voices were slurred and growling.

She sighed and closed her eyes, still remaining as calm as she could. She spoke softly but clearly, "Now now boys, there's no need for this."

"Who you calling boys, bitch?!!!" they screamed at her. Their circle closed in tighter on her as they spat profanities and threats at her. Now she cringed.

She felt one of them grab at her bag which she had been clutching close to her chest. There was a rough tug on her skirt from below and from behind one hand reached around her throat as the other pulled and lifted her at her waist.

She screamed.

Suddenly, the one grabbing her from behind got pulled away and she collapsed onto the steps. She squeezed her eyes shut and folded herself with her hands over her head, knees to her chest. She heard yelling and swearing. She heard grunts and what sounded like punches. There was scuffling, people falling and stumbling. She felt what must have been a hand try to reach for her, not to pull at her but rather to prevent the person from falling down the steps. There was a thud and several grunts and groans.

Many voices muddled together now: "Rico! Fuck it! Let's go! Come on! Come on!"

Feet slammed hard on the floor and then out the bottom door. Yells echoed from the corridor on the other side then faded.

It was impossibly quiet then. Alise listened only to her own heavy, unsteady breaths. Her hands shook as she lowered them. Finally she opened her eyes slowly and saw an empty stairwell.

"Alise?" she heard a voice behind her. It was raspy, breathless.

She turned around quickly. Kristoff was doubled over and leaning against the wall.

"Oh my god, Kris!" she stood up and ran up the stairs. Without a thought, she put her arm around him and leaned in close, "Are you okay?"

He took a deep breath and smirked at her, "Funny. I was going to ask you the same thing."

She gave him a sympathetic smile. His shirt was stretched out and he had a red patch on his left cheek but otherwise he seemed fine. The panic in her subsided replaced by a deep feeling of relief.

Kristoff looked around and saw her bag on the floor. Then he looked at her still with the same smirk, "You forgot your rose, I think."

Her own smile grew broader, warmer, "Yeah. I guess I should go back and get it. I promised Illyana."

He nodded.

Alise stepped down to pick up her bag. When she turned to go back up, that's when she noticed that he had his arm around his middle. The slightest trickle of blood escaped from below his forearm.

"Oh god, Kristoff!" she yelped and hurried back up the stairs, "You're bleeding."

He moved his arm away and winced. The cut was actually just to his side, slashing through his shirt.

"Yeah. One of the little shits cut me with something," he muttered.

Alise brushed back her hair then held her hands up near the wound, not quite touching it. "We've gotta get you to a hospital. I'll call an ambulance."

As she reached for her cell phone, he grabbed her arm, "No. That's not necessary."

"But you're bleeding."

"No ambulance."

"But," she sputtered trying to think, "But...what about the police? Those guys are running around out there-"

"No!" again his voice commanded her to be quiet and she complied, "No police!"

He looked hard and long at the concern on her face. She looked like she would listen to him, but needed some assurance. He spoke more softly, "Please, Alise. No ambulances. No police. Think about what this might mean for Illyana and I if the police question me for fighting in the building."

After a long moment, it was clear she understood but the concern still didn't go away. She nodded.

"Okay," she said gently looking back up at him, "But what about this? We have to treat that."

Looking at his wound, Kristoff nodded too. He said, "We'll go upstairs. I have some bandages in the apartment."

He had to lean over, but he draped his arm around her shoulders as she helped him up the stairs.

Alise was surprised to see him smiling, through a pained grimace, when she looked up at him. She slowly began to relax again.

"You know you're really kind of heavy," she said.

Part 4: Warm Up Tests

She was back in the apartment again. She should have been feeling guilty. After all, if she hadn't run out like that before, she may not have come across the punks and Kristoff wouldn't have been injured saving her like some pathetic damsel in distress.

She should have been feeling guilty.

Instead, the same anxious feeling in her stomach from before had returned. They were alone in the apartment. After he had sat down on the coffee table in the room she had helped him remove his shirt. So there the man sat bare chested before her. She pulled herself away from the sight of his body and walked to the kitchen holding his shirt, noticing his scent on it.