His Sister's Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went into the freezer and took out the ice tray, emptying the cubes onto a wash cloth. Twisting it into a bundle, she brought it to him. "Here," she said holding it out, "Hold it on your stomach to cool the wound a bit."

Kristoff took the bundle and paused looking at it then at her, "Do you know what you are doing?"

"Shut up, will you, and tell me where your bandages are," she grunted.

"Ohhhh. Now she's become pushy as well," he snickered.

"Bandages?!" she snapped impatiently.

He pointed to the bathroom. Alise stepped into the small room and switched on the lights. He listened to her rummage around in his cabinet as he applied the ice wrap to the back of his neck. Truthfully, aside from the small cut at his side, he felt fine. The punks barely tagged him. Even then, the pain of his bruises were eased with the idea that she was there with him. It was a round about way, and he could have done without the scuffle, but they were alone in the apartment. Possibly he could even parlay the circumstances in a way to forward his ultimate goal for the night.

Alise returned with a damp cloth, cotton swabs, some ointment, and a handful of bandages. She knelt down beside him and put the things down on the floor.

"Alright," she said, "Lift your arm so I can see the cut."

When he lifted his arm, she looked at the wound for a moment then took the wash cloth and gently dabbed it around the cut. The cloth was cool. As she cleaned the wound, she was relieved to see the cut wasn't very deep. Then she rubbed some ointment on it using the swabs. She checked every so often to see if the ointment stung him, but his face remained stolid and focused.

"I guess," she said softly as she tended the wound, "I should thanks now."

"I asked you not to leave," he said.

Alise stopped and blinked. Then she finished bandaging the wound, "I know. I know. I'm sorry."

"Yet you left," he continued to press.

"I know," she insisted, "I wasn't....I didn't know what to do. I think I panicked."

She really had no explanation, none that she wanted to say to him anyway.

She stood up. There was a long silence between them. Kristoff grimaced and looked away. He brought the ice pack down from his neck and held it in his hands. Alise stared at him. She saw that his shoulder was red and a round welt was forming on it. She took the ice pack from him and gently placed it on the bruise.

She stood in front of him as she did this. Kristoff raised his gaze slowly from the floor, tracing her figure with his eyes:her legs, her waist, her belly, her chest, her face. Alise noticed this. She felt it.

"Why did you panic?" he asked with a hard steady tone. He wasn't going to let this go. He had hooked her, now he reeled her in.

Alise continued to stare at her hand holding the ice on his shoulder. "I was nervous," she said.

"About what?"

Alise didn't say anything.

Kristoff reached for her the pack and pulled it out of her hands. He was waiting for an answer.

She finally spoke, "I-I don't...you...we would be here in your apartment...I didn't know what..."

"Alise," he spoke gently but firmly, "What made you nervous?"

"You, I guess," she said. She couldn't believe the words escaped her lips. She had played right into his back pocket.

Kristoff stood up from the table. "Me?"

Alise for the first time noted how much taller he really was, how much bigger he really was. She looked at his chest before she looked up at him. In spite of herself, her chest rose and fell with unsteady breaths.

"Why me?" he said coolly.

"I should go..." she motioned to turn around. His hand grabbed her by her forearm.

"No, Alise," he spoke, "You must say why I make you nervous."

He knew she wasn't stupid or naïve. She was correct to be feeling excited and nervous. She was exactly right about what his intentions were by this point.

She looked back at him and closed her eyes trying to speak clearly, "I'm sorry Kris. I think...I think you might be expecting..."

He held fast to her arm. He tilted his head slightly, deliberately. "I was expecting what?"

"It-it's just that...I like you but...it seems like you wanted this evening to become something more."

Kristoff knew that she had envisioned this moment as well, that she had been thinking about it. That meant she had considered it as possible. And that meant he just had to make her willing.

"More?" he asked dryly. If she had looked at him, she might have been able to discern a slight knowing smirk on his face.

"I guess, uh, I guess that sounds pretty weird, right," she tried to laugh but choked out the words instead. The apartment was incredibly warm now. His smell was all around her.

She felt his fingers under her chin. Gently, yet firmly, he lifted her head up. He made her face him.

Her heart melted. He was so handsome.

"Alise," Kristoff spoke very deliberately, "It was not Illyana's friend who asked her to come over for a sleepover. I asked Mrs.Talbot to look after her for tonight."

The young woman's mouth hung open. She gulped before she spoke, "Why?"

Just as her nerves began to race, his began to focus. He raised his hands to brush her hair with his fingers. She didn't move but her body was trembling. "Because, my dear sweet Alise," he whispered in a dry husky voice , "It is time for your personal lessons."

Part 5: Class Is Now In Session

When Kristoff leaned in close Alise didn't pull away. Maybe she was stunned by what he had just said. Maybe she knew his hands were running through her hair ready to hold her head steady as he closed in on her.

His lips touched hers, gently, softly.

Maybe she didn't want to pull away.

He stepped back briefly and looked into her dark eyes. Her soft red lips were trembling ever so slightly and a hint of pink glowed on her cheeks. "You are," he spoke softly brushing her hair back gently, "So beautiful."

She blushed some more but she couldn't take her eyes off of him. Her heart was pounding and she knew she was losing herself to him quickly.

When he saw that she wasn't trying to move away, he brought his lips to hers again.

The room was really becoming warm now as he pulled her close to him. Their bodies pressed against one another, warmed one another even further. She could feel his muscular frame through her shirt, his hot body already covered with a slick sheen that stuck to her, covering her with his scent.

Their mouths opened as they continued to kiss. His cheeks went sallow as his tongue dove deep into her mouth, the first part of her body he would explore deeply tonight he thought. Alise gasped for air as her tongue met his in a push/pull tug of war. She suckled on his tongue, his saliva moistening her lips, quenching her thirst. Her own passion was blossoming and was quickly becoming insatiable. This was becoming all too real, all too fast. She felt his hand clutch at her skirt and then pull up at the back of her shirt. But when he pulled her in closer, lifting her to her toes, she felt the unmistakeably large outline of his member press against her belly. That was when she finally, painfully pulled herself apart from him.

Her hands pushed at his chest. It took everything she had not to dig her finger nails into his sweaty rough flesh. "Wait, wait," she gasped, "We've got to stop."

Kristoff leaned forward and she had to step back as he pushed his chest against her hands. He shook his head, "No." He took her hands into his.

There was a pleading look on her face, "Kris, don't make me do this."

He pulled her in close again. With one hand still holding her hands together, he reached with the other and brushed the hair from her face. He ran his thumb across her lower lip and it trembled open.

"This is the first lesson," he spoke in an almost absurdly calm manner, "Your voice may say no as many times as it likes. But your mind only has to say yes once."

He stood back. Alise stared at his cut body, muscular but bulky. He took her hands and held them against his chest, rubbing them softly.

"I need you, Alise," he said, "Let me show you how much I need you."

He lifted her hands to his lips and kissed the top of her fingers. He spoke as he did so.

"There is so much I want to show you."

Alise watched him in silence.

"There is so much I want to do for you."

She was mesmerized.

"There is so much..." he hesitated, a wry smile angling onto his mouth, "There is so much I want to do to you."

Her mouth slipped open. There was no doubt about what he had in mind for that night, she realized that. And as he fixed his eyes on her in cold steely gaze, she knew very well there would be no denying him of what he wanted.

With that, he guided her face to his once more. Again they pressed lips, again barriers in the young woman's mind fell away as she felt his passion flow through her. Their kisses were wet and loud and lustful. His hands resumed their course of action from before, one pulling up her denim skirt to clear the way for a firm grope of her tender bottom and the other slipping under the back of her shirt, feeling her soft skin underneath, grasping at the clasp of her bra and breaking it. His large rough hand massaged her smooth skin.

Alise's mind swirled. She felt his every touch and it sent ripples to every other part of her body.

Without pulling apart from their kissing, he guided her over to the sofa. As he lowered her onto it, Alise only had one thought in her head now.

"Yes."

Her sandals fell to the floor.

Their lips smacked and their tongues entwined for what seemed like hours. Alise's gasps filled the room. Then Kristoff moved from her mouth to her cheek, then to her ear and finally down to her neck. He pulled at the sleeve of her shirt, stretching the material over her smooth bare shoulder. He covered her in kisses and licked her soft skin until it gleaned with his saliva. He nipped and nibbled from her shoulder back to her neck. He grinned once then bit down hard on her tender flesh, leaving a fresh red hickey on her neck.

"Ahhh!" Alise gasped.

Now his hands moved to the collar of her shirt and tore at the material, the fine knitting proving little match for his strength and determination. He tore it from the collar to the bottom, his hands pulling and rending at her shirt as if it were paper until it was tossed to the floor beside the sofa.

Her bra, it's clasp already snapped at the back, clung loosely to her silky mounds. With lustful satisfaction, Kristoff's large rough hands reached forward and grasped at her tits, feeling her soft flesh beneath the thin material of her bra. Alise was pulled forward as he again roughly jerked his hands backs, literally yanking the bra off the young woman. It fell on the floor beside her tattered shirt.

He leaned back and took her in, his eye lingering on her smooth soft flesh and her trembling breasts.

"Beautiful," he said.

Any sense of shame she may have felt from being stripped and used like this was pushed to the back regions of her mind as Kristoff dove quickly at her and began to suckle and kiss her lovely pert breasts. As he sucked hard on one he watched his hand rub the other, a dark brown nipple peeking out from between his fingers. He massaged the forgiving mounds and then squeezed them tight.

"Ahn! Ahn!" the young woman called out as she was stimulated into a frenzy. Her lips were trembling, a surge of electricity racing up her spine as his lips and teeth and tongue enjoyed her body.

His tongue circled her nipple before his mouth engulfed her tit.

"Mmmm," he hummed. He was enjoying this, he wanted her to know that.

Now his other hand slipped under the skirt once more. It felt quickly up the soft flesh of her inner thigh and then grasped at her crotch. She was warm and damp and she squirmed her waist to the side as he touched her. His hand yanked and tore the material away, again tossing it unceremoniously to the floor, before going back under her skirt. His fingers danced on the outside of her soaked clit, rubbing and pinching her until she was practically thrusting her hips towards his fingers. He jammed two fingers into her swiftly.

"Ahhhnn!!!" she groaned and tossed her head back over the arm of the sofa.

She closed her eyes tight and when she opened them again, he was hovering over her. They came together in a kiss again, his tongue plunging into her just as his fingers were doing down below. She gasped and moaned into his mouth as he pumped her hard with his fingers.

"Mmmn! Huhn! Uhn! Uhn!" she groaned, "Kris!"

Kristoff's fingers slid in and out of her like well-lubricated pistons. Not to his surprise, the young woman was both soft and tight and, from the sticky sopping noises his digits made as they moved back and forth, she was very wet. His finger wiggled inside of her, probing her soft tender inner flesh.

"Mmmn! Uhn! AHHN!" Alise broke away from kiss as he brought her to her first sexual climax for the night. Her breath was heavy and wheezy as she gulped and swallowed for air. She shuddered as she spilled forth over his fingers, practically his whole hand was drenched.

Kristoff was nuzzling her ear as she tried to steady herself. He withdrew his fingers. They were both now covered in a layer of perspiration, Alise's fine black hair slightly dampened from the humidity in the room, her cheeks flushed red. Kristoff looked at her admiring the pretty face that had a mixture of innocence, anticipation, and ecstasy on it.

She was ready.

Their eyes were fixed on one another as he knelt on the sofa. Alise raised her hips as he slid her skirt off of her waist and down her legs. All of her clothing now lay in a pile on the floor. He took his time to linger over her body now. Lightly tanned skin glimmering with the sheen of sweat trembled slightly before him. She had a fine shape with soft curves all over. Her bush, now matted with her own juices, was trimmed with black curly hairs. Her beautiful body lay there, just waiting for him.

Alise watched and listened to him unzip his jeans. As he pulled them down with his boxer shorts, his piece slipped out and dangled in front of him. She inhaled deeply with a shudder of her lips as his dark brownish purple length hung there, thick and raw. It was still only partially awake but as he kicked off his pants and the moment drew closer, it twitched and grew and hardened.

Finally, he lifted his chain off his neck, carefully placing it on the coffee table.

Now Kristoff's own nerves were getting the better of him. He steeled his jaw to her, looking down at her face and body from above. His demeanour was changing before her eyes, darker, colder. The warm, friendly boyish brother of her student had faded away. Now there was just a large overheated man hovering over her, his icy blue eyes piercing her.

It had been so long for Kristoff. It was time for him to satiate two years of denied lust.

And Alise prepared to take the brunt of this frustration. She could sense the driven sense of urgency in the young man before her. This was not going to be gentle and tender love-making. She braced herself for a very long and possibly very rough session.

He slid back onto the couch, between her legs. He lowered himself onto her. She noted how his expression seemed unmoved, so focused and assured. Their now bare bodies pressed against one another, her tits mashing up against his rugged chest. They embraced and kissed again, long soft passionate kisses. Her thighs spread wide as he lay his weight on her and she felt his cock brush up against her inner leg. Then she felt its rock hard head nudge against her clit. Kristoff reached down to handle it and he dragged it teasingly up and down her opening.

"Nnnn....ahh," Alise's own voice betrayed her as she cooed and whined in anticipation. She swallowed and gasped and blinked, trying to steady herself.

He nuzzled at her ear and then whispered, "Lesson two: you must say that you want me."

He lifted his head and looked at her, a subtle sneer on his face.

She stared at him with her deep watery black eyes. She felt his member caress her petals. There was only one thing at this very moment that she wanted.

She pushed the words through her lips, "I want you Kris."

"Again. Say it again," he coached her.

"I want you," she moaned a little louder. She knew the sound of her voice saying those words would linger in her mind for days to come. She didn't care.

"Again," he repeated. He steadied his cock at the entrance to her snatch.

"I want-Huhhhn!"

He drove into her with a powerful thrust of his hips. His rippling staff ploughed deep within her hole. Her muscles tensed and tightened around his cock but he still pushed in with ease. His crotch slammed against hers as she took him all in.

"Hrrnh!" he growled and arched his back, satisfied with having gone as far as he could go. He lifted himself with his hands beside her head as if he were doing push ups over her.

Kristoff quickly got into his rhythm. Two years hadn't dulled his smooth motions, just enhanced them, made them more assured and focused. His hips undulated and rolled as he thrust into the young woman. Their damp bodies glided against one another .

"Ahhn! Uhn! Uhn! Mmnn-Ahh!" Alise moaned and held onto her lover's arms. She drew her knees up and now her legs clutched against the side of his hips. Her cunt clenched tightly around him as she felt every ripple of his rock hard pole as he slipped in and out of her.

Soon the tiny apartment was filled with the sounds of their encounter. Her groans and moans, his grunts, the squeaking of the couch, the heated wet slaps of their crotches, each of them having their moment, overriding the other.

Even as he bucked and strained over her, Kristoff savoured her body. Her warm tight hole was the best he ever felt he was sure of that. Her tits, gleaming with perspiration and, though small, shook and circled with each thrust. Her pretty face contorting with passion and pleasure drove him on. Moreso than any girl before, he wanted to please her. He wanted her to want this as much as he did.

Without stopping, his own voice trembled as he spoke to her, "Huhn! Alise! Huhn! Hahn! Tell me you want me to fuck you."

She tried to focus her eyes on him. There was embarrassment, confusion in her stare.

"Say you want me to fuck you!" he grunted loudly at her.

The harshness of the words stunned her. She had already gone well beyond anything she would have imagined tonight. She was giving him everything she had. He had shredded her of her clothes. He had explored her body with his mouth and tongue. He had penetrated her with his fingers. He was rocking her deep and hard, without impediment at this very moment. What else did he want?

"Say it!"

In the past, everything about her as a person would have forced her to stop right there. Tonight though, she could only open her mouth and groan, "Fuck me."

Incredibly his thrusts grew harder and faster. He gasped, "Huhn! Huhn! Say...huhn...again!"

"Ahhn! Hahn! Hahn! Fuck me!" she cried out.

He pounded her mercilessly , his cock going full bore in and out of her. "Hurrn! Again! Say my name!"

"God! FUCK ME KRIS!" she screamed her throat raw. She reached over her head for the couch end and grabbed tight as he shook her to her core. Her tits stretched out and flattened but still trembled with his unrelenting thrusts.

"Uhn! Uhn! God! Ahhhn! Fuck me, Kris!" she whimpered. Her own hips thrust forward to meet his in the middle.

Sweat trickled from the side of his forehead and rolled to his chin before dropping onto her neck and chest. He lifted himself to his knees, grasping the side of her hips. She had a clear view of him and watched as his belly rolled like a dancer, each undulation slipping his length in and out of her. He in turn, looked down and watched his hard rod slide out all slick and shiny before plunging it back into her.