His Sister's Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh? I umm...mean what did you say? N-no...that was a while...hours...uhn...ago. It was uhn only wine. Nnnn!"

She gulped and licked her lips and leaned her head back against Kristoff, eyes closed. She felt his lips press onto hers. His hands moved from her waist to her front, grabbing hold of her soft breasts again. His thrusts became stiffer now. She nudged the table forward as she was pushed into from behind.

"Yehhs!" she blurted as she broke away from his kiss, "I-I...dad! I-I will! Yes! Uhn! I will...now! Uhn, yes! T-Twenty minutes. M-maybe...uhn..."

Now he released her and pushed her forward, bending her onto the table. His rapid fire thrusts were now coaxing a raw smack-smack-smack sound as his crotch slapped against her ass.

Her body and side of her face pressed flush against the cool wood surface now.

Alise closed eyes, trying in vain to concentrate as she took Kristoff's broad strokes from behind. "Da-ahhn-ad! I don't...ahn! ...know! Soon! I'm coming....ahn...now, okay? God!"

She pressed the end call button and then sent the phone sliding off the table onto the floor.

"Ahhnn! Ahhn!" she called out to each of Kristoff's pointed thrusts.

He was lying on top of her, leaning his weight on her smaller frame. He lifted one of her legs up and pulled it to the side, clearing her passageway even more for his surging cock. His hand then slipped below her waist to her crotch. As his cock slid in and out of her tight hole, his fingers danced along the lips of her moist clit.

Alise's gasps and moans mingled with his grunts. Tears streamed down her eyes and met with the sweat that rolled down her face. She would never have imagined it, but he seemed to be going even deeper than he had before into her.

Kristoff was becoming more primal by the minute. He needed this. He needed to exhaust his sexual urges onto her. He needed to fuck her hard. He wanted to hear the demure, pretty, kind-hearted Alise cry his name and beg to be fucked.

"Uhn! Uhn! Ahn! Hahn! K-Kris! Huhn!" her raw throat strained.

Their bodies moved as one, rolling, undulating in rhythmic passion. The table creaked and strained but held them aloft.

"Huhn! Huhn! Hurrn! Fuck! Alise! Fucking take it!" Kristoff was losing himself to his lust. "You want it don't you?"

"Yes! Oh god!" she screamed.

He slammed his piece into her eliciting more screams. He obliged her request.

Kristoff could feel the pressure building yet again. All his fluids rushed to a single, throbbing point in his body. Alise felt him swell up within her. He was so hot, so thick and hot.

"Uhn! Uhn! UHN! UHN!" she cried out then, she gasped and held her breath as she clutched the ends of the table, "HAAAHHH-uuuuhhnn!!!"

She came in a surging orgasm that spilled from her deepest places in a dripping stream of warm juices. "Oh god! Oh fucking god!" she cried out in ecstasy.

The moment he felt her fluids rushing over his cock and then seeping over his swollen balls, Kristoff let loose his own load.

"Hunnnnh-rrrrggh!" he strained, every muscle in his body tensing up as he shot yet another stream of hot cum into her. He stood up tall, grabbing her by the hips, yanking her onto his staff, firing his juices into her as he bucked against her rose-red ass.

He pulled it out of her, dripping with both their sticky fluids. He held it taught in his hand and with barely a stroke, he shot one final thick strand of white milky ooze onto her round butt cheeks.

Kristoff stumbled back, his legs weak. He was breathing hard and he ran his hands back through his damp hair. He reached back and grabbed a glass of water, all the while watching the young woman who was still lying on the table with her skirt hiked up over her bottom. She was motionless save the hitching of her back as she tried to regain her breath.

Alise wasn't sure if she could move anymore. She was completely exhausted physically and most of all mentally. While the tingling in her body subsided, replaced by new aches all over, her mind was still very active. She felt liquid streaming down her inner leg, cold, sticky. The warm heavy air was thick with the smell of his sweat and cologne, and the pungent odour of cum. And over the sound of her gasping breaths, she heard in her head her own voice, calling and screaming while he fucked her on the table.

It was unrecognizable.

Was that really her?

She felt a soft tug at the back of her skirt as it was pulled over her naked flesh. The man reached over and rolled her onto her back onto the table. Her tits shimmered with sweat. Kristoff lowered himself and suckled on each gently. Alise breathed in deeply as he did.

He moved up to look into her eyes. Her face was blank.

They looked at each other for a long time. Finally his expression softened and he hinted a smile.

"Alise," he whispered softly, "No more lessons tonight. Thank you for a wonderful evening."

Then he kissed her. At first, she didn't move, but then he felt her arms wrap around him as they finished off their night with a long steamy kiss.

***********************

They both got dressed quietly. Kristoff found her a T-shirt and she slipped into the clean fresh top. As she fixed her hair and watched him get dressed, he was pleased to see that the relaxed, warm smile had returned to her face.

As she slipped into her sandals, he picked up the white rose and handed it to her.

After a short quiet walk to her car, they embraced and then locked their lips together once more.

Alise felt the heady rush of the evening swelling inside of her again. The thought of opening the car door and then letting him do her in the parking lot of the library suddenly flashed through her mind. With his hands sliding under her skirt and squeezing her bare ass, she figured he was thinking the same.

She pulled away, "MMM...uh-uh...down down...down boy!'

He stepped back sighing deeply.

Reluctantly she got into her car and shut the door. Safe at last. She rolled down the window.

"Good night," she said with a sense of finality.

"Good night," he replied, "You will be tutoring Illyana again next week?"

She nodded with a smile.

"Can we continue our own studies as well?" he asked.

Alise blushed but still smiled. Then she drove out of the parking lot.

Kristoff was already planning more sleepovers for his sister.