Holly's First Striptease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at Rob as if to confirm she should carry on then took a few short steps away from him, which wasn't easy. Her skirt was not only tight round her bum but it was also tight fitting around her thighs all the way down to the hem which finished just above her knees which restricted her to opening her legs no more than about 3 inches so she had to shuffle rather than walk.

She stopped close to the edge of the stage and stood with her feet as far apart as the skirt would allow. She was now only about 6 feet from the nearest table. As she was closer to the audience than before I could finally see how incredibly tight the skirt fitted her curves, and if I could then I'm damn sure the rest of the crowd could.

To my delight I detected the tell tale line of a suspender stretching perfectly down the front of her thigh, which confirmed that she had dressed under her outfit the way she should for the type of entertainment she was going to perform and hadn't gone the down the whole "real secretary working late" plot by wearing tights or even hold ups.

They were definitely stockings, white or possibly nude, I couldn't be sure, but with a lovely high gloss sheen to them that made it look like they'd almost been painted on, and beautifully contrasted to the colour of the skirt. There was also that glorious rustling sound when two sexy legs clad in shimmering nylon make when a woman walks and her thighs rub together.

The anticipation in the room was incredible as Holly stood with her legs apart planted firmly on the stage and everyone waited for her next move. Her skirt had no obvious waistband but from her next action I could tell it was fastened at the back. She arched her back and reached both hands behind herself. This had the effect of thrusting her breasts forward and appeared to stretch her already over loaded bra to bursting point. She fumbled for a few moments but it seemed she was having trouble getting it undone or unzipped to help it on its way towards to floor, the direction we all wanted to see it go.

She looked over towards Rob who was now standing by the bar.

"I think my zip is stuck," she said

"I can't seem to get it free."

"Well don't look at me dear, what do you do when this has happened before?" Rob asked.

"I usually get someone help me, if there is someone, of course," she replied.

Rob said, "Well I don't see that there is a shortage of people to help tonight is there?"

He addressed the crowd "What about a volunteer to help our damsel in distress?"

As you can imagine the roar was loud and nearly everyone in the room offered their services.

"You can't all do it you silly boys," said Holly. "I'll have to pick just one of you."

This was when she saw where I'd sat down, and obviously had an idea. She pointed to the guy sitting next to me, a lad of about 21, maybe a bit shy but willing all the same to help a lovely lady out of her clothes.

She carefully stepped down off the edge of the stage as easily as her skirt would allow and shuffled over to where the lucky volunteer sat. I'm sure she chose him to make sure I got a good close up view of what she was about to reveal, or to me more precise, what the young guy was going to reveal if he could manage to unzip her.

She stood facing him slightly bent forward so her bulging bra was almost touching his nose, hands on her hips and looked at him with an innocent helpless expression

"Can you help me please sweetie?" she asked him.

"I managed to undo the little hook at the top, but when I wiggled the slider bit I couldn't seem to get it started. I don't know if there's a problem with it. Sometimes the teeth just get stuck, it's probably cos this skirt is so tight. Here, see if you can have a go."

I doubt if he'd ever had a better offer in his life, presented with the opportunity to help a gorgeous woman remove her skirt with the prospect of being the first to discover what she wore beneath it. He nodded; obviously he had temporarily lost his tongue.

With that she straightened up and turned round so she had her back to him, then she bent herself forward a little at the waist so that the peachy shape of her perfect derriere was thrust towards the young man.

Up until now while Holly had been on stage she had been facing the audience. She did move around a bit while she did her dance and when she took off her jacket but when she removed her t-shirt she was facing everyone, so this was the first time anyone had got a good look at her from the rear.

At the moment it was only me and the 3 or 4 guys in close proximity to Holly who would get the first proper look, but I didn't care about the rest of the crowd, I was getting my thrill and that was all that mattered and I'm sure the reason Holly picked out Ben (that was the young man's name by the way) was because I was sitting next to him.

The first effect of Holly bending over made her bum stick out even more and accentuated her natural curves.

The second effect was even better.

As I'm sure you know, much to my disappointment, most ladies, when they wear tight skirts or trousers, make every effort to hide their vpl's. Mind you sometimes that's a good thing. Usually thongs, the wearing of tights and sometimes no knickers at all helps a ladies predicament.

But because it increased the arousal factor, Holly had made sure that it certainly wouldn't be the case tonight. She had taken extra care to choose a skirt which was as tight as it could possibly be and therefore her display her own vpl.

All us guys within touching distance of the of Holly's lovely bottom could clearly make out the perfect outline of what she was wearing underneath. As well as the suspender straps running down the outside of each leg and the tiny bump of the clasp where it fastened it to her stockings, there was also definite ridge on each side of her lovely bum in a perfect v shape that dissected her cheeks in half. It was obvious that she had on a pair of bikini style panties underneath.

Not only that, but because the outline pressed through her skirt so much, it was also evident she'd chosen a particularly lacy edged pair for her performance. Because the skirt had an opaque appearance the colour of her panties would have to remain a mystery for little while longer.

There was no doubt to anyone who could see that she had something sexy on under there. The tightness at the front of my trousers, and Ben's for that matter, proved how much we were enjoying the view.

I could see where Holly had unfastened the small hook and eye on the top edge of her skirt because it had loosened the tightness of the skirt around waist ever so slightly.

Ben leaned forward and located where the fastener was with his fingers.

"No darlin, that's the easy bit, I've done that," Holly told him.

"Don't do it up again, we don't want that do we?"

He shook his head and whispered nervously "Err...no, of course not."

"Didn't think so sweetie," said Holly with a giggle in her voice.

"Just find the little metal slidy bit that pulls it down."

"Oh, Ok, sorry," he answered.

He moved his fumbling fingers from the hook and touched the slider before flipping it up so he could hold it properly in his thumb and forefinger.

Holly reached behind felt with her fingers to make sure he'd got the right part this time.

"That's it, I think you've got it," she said.

"Now just wiggle it a little to make sure it will go down properly. I couldn't see what I was doing. I didn't want to force it, I might have broken it and we wouldn't want that would we?"

"No I suppose not" said Ben,

"No we certainly don't," said Holly,

"Otherwise I wouldn't be able to take it off would I, and leave everyone disappointed."

By this time the noise in the crowd quietened down to a hush. They were listening to Holly giving her cheeky instructions to Ben but at the same time waiting with baited breath for the moment when she would slip out of her skirt.

Ben jiggled the slider and made sure the teeth of the zipper were working smoothly.

"It's working OK" he told her. With that he started to slide the zip downwards.

He gone no more than a millimetre when Holly pushed his hand away and stood upright.

"Stop, wait a second," she cried.

A huge sigh came from the audience. Had she changed her mind at the last minute? We'd just collected £160 for her to strip out of her skirt. Surely she wasn't going to back down now.

"What's wrong?" shouted Rob from the bar.

"Not having second thoughts are you?"

"No, that would be cruel, I wouldn't do that to all you nice gentlemen now would I?" she said.

"I just thought it might be better with some music"

"I know I'm not actually dancing at the moment but I'm still strictly doing a striptease aren't I?" She questioned.

"Looks like it to me girl" said Rob.

"What did you have in mind?"

"What about the traditional piece for this type of entertainment, he played it before?". She requested.

"You mean the Stripper?" said Rob.

"Of course," said Holly.

"Isn't that a bit long for just taking off your skirt?" he asked.

"Not if this young man takes his time and does it slowly," she replied.

"I'll makes sure he does".

"Alright," said Rob. "Music man, do you still have it queued up?"

A shout of "ready" came from somewhere back stage.

Holly peered over her shoulder at Ben

"Right sweetie," she said. When the music starts just start to pull the zipper down but just take it very very slowly. There's no need to rush, just take your time so you can reveal what all these chaps have been waiting to see."

"If you get to the bottom before the music finishes don't worry, I'll carry on dancing, now just wait for the music to start."

It was then I noticed, not surprising really, that a few more guys had gathered round the table where Ben and I were sitting, all, no doubt, wanting to get a damn good look at things.

"Hey, don't crowd him guys," said Holly.

"Don't worry, when the skirts off you'll all get chance to have a good look, I promise. I'll do a little strut round the room."

The small group that had gathered reluctantly moved away to give us more room.

Now she had a bit more room in which to perform she bent forward again with her bum thrust towards Ben and placed her hands on her hips.

"Now take hold of the little clasp again sweetie," she told him and he gripped it and he held it up in readiness.

"Ok music please Mr DJ" she called out. A few seconds later the unmistakable first notes of "the Stripper" boomed out over the PA system.

Holly glanced back at Ben wiggled her bum and mouthed silently "OK you can start unzipping me now."

Ben's young fingers were trembling as he attempted to release the top of the zip to make it move smoothly. I was hoping he wouldn't didn't rush it cos I wanted it to go slowly as much as Holly did.

The zip ran about three quarters of the length of the skirt which made it over foot long so it curved beautifully over the roundness of her bum down to the underside of her cheeks. By the time he had pulled it down all the way everything she was wearing would be displayed in all its glory.

The music continued and Ben finally managed to engage the zip ready for its delightful descent. The music was so raunchy that Holly couldn't help but move her hips gently from side to side.

"Are you still having trouble?" she asked him, as she hadn't noticed any ease of constraint from her skirt or even the tiny breeze you feel when your bare skin hits fresh air when you unzip.

"Sorry," he said.

"It's difficult to do when you keep wiggling your bum, as much as I like watching it."

"Sorry sweetie, just doing my bit of bump n'grind to the beat," she told him. "I'll try to keep still while you do it."

"Ok" he said,

"Mr DJ, can you start it from the beginning again?" Holly called out.

The music stopped as the music guy queued it up again, then for the third time in the evening the sound of "The Stripper" hit the speakers.

Da-da da da... da-da da da, I leaned over to my right in order to get a closer look and the 2 guys sitting on Ben's right leaned to the left.

Holly had already unhooked the eye at the top which gave Ben access to the clasp but to assist him she reached round to hold the covering flap open so he could start to slide the zip floor wards.

We watched with baited breath as Ben began to draw the zip down remembering to go slowly so he didn't reveal everything too soon. The first thing we glimpsed was a bit more bare flesh. She was already naked to the waist apart from her bra so skin was well on show.

As he drew the zip further down it hit a small bump which meant he had to pull it out a bit from her back to drag it over whatever was causing the obstruction. We soon found out what it was.

As he pulled the zip down another inch we were treated to the sight of the top of her frilly edged white suspender belt. The elastic was stretched tightly, it was about two inches deep with a delicate pattern along the edge and the main part of the belt was a glossy white to match her bra.

The music continued to boom out as Ben continued to unzip and another inch of lovely bare flesh was now unveiled before more white lace came into view. We were about to get our first peek at what had been making that inviting v shape under her skirt.

The waistband had the same pretty decoration as the suspender belt and when the zip travelled a further inch or so we saw the back of her white gossamer nylon panties. And, as my increasing hard on told me, the best of all, through the sheer nylon I saw the thin embroidered ribbon of the tiny g-string she had on underneath.

This was getting better by the second and soon the lovely Holly would no doubt soon be removing her pretty knickers and giving us all a further treat.

The music of the stripper continued to thunder out of the speakers as Ben's fingers drew the zip further down until we could see the full sight of Holly's panties. The zip stopped just at the point where that delightful little line of stitching starts on most ladies knickers, the bit where the gusset disappears to cover a lady's most intimate area.

I craned my neck in an attempt to see where the line of her g-string carried on but the gusset hid it from my view.

"Thank you sweetie, did you enjoy that?" Holly asked Ben.

She looked over her shoulder at him and saw the crotch of his trousers pointing at the ceiling towards her.

"Oh I think you did", She giggled.

"Let me take over from here."

With that she put her hands on the waistband of her skirt, which had now dropped apart down from the top, and gently eased it down pushing it over her curvaceous bum to reveal her panties and also her frilled white suspenders along each thigh.

Then she quickly let go and the skirt fell into a puddle of grey nylon over her ivory stilettos.

She stepped out of it and bent down to pick it up.

She leaned whispered into Ben's ear, "Thank you sweetie, you did very well, I hope you like your reward."

She ran her fingers inside the elastic on the leg of her knickers and gave it a little twang.

What did she mean by "reward"? Was she indicating that he might get a white lacy souvenir later?

Without the restriction of the tight skirt now she strutted around the audience while the last few bars of "the Stripper" played out and then back to the stage.

She was really getting into this, and then posed Marilyn like for everyone to see.

Raucous applause, cheers and wolf whistles rang out around the room now they could all see Holly in all her sexy lingerie.

And how sexy it was, for we could now get a good look at her panties from the front. I had seen them from the rear while Ben did the unzipping, and they were almost as sheer as they were at the back apart from a heart shaped lace panel which was large enough to hide the front of the g-string I knew she was wearing underneath.

She really was excelling at this so much so that I had to keep reminding myself that she was here to perform all along and that the innocent bit was just an act.

"Is that what you always where to work darlin?" shouted a guy at the back.

"Sometimes," she said. "Not always as pretty as this though."

"Can I get a job here?" he hollered back.

General laughs and various cheeky comments passed round the room.

"I'm surprised you're not all giving our lady a standing ovation" said Rob. "Although I'm sure most of you are if you know what I mean." Referring to the stiffness Holly's frolics couldn't have failed to create in everyone's groin area.

Rob stood next to Holly and addressed the party.

"Well, lads, what a night we've had. You've all been fed and watered, extensively. Listened to my wonderful anecdotes" he raised his eyebrows.

"And seen three gorgeous young ladies get out of their clothes, you can all stagger off back to your hotels well satisfied."

This was the signal for more protests from the audience.

"We've only seen 2 birds get their kit off, she's still wearing something," one guy shouted pointing at Holly.

Holly looked embarrassingly at Rob.

"Whoa, she's just the secretary mate, she's not a real stripper, she only doing it to help out, you weren't complaining earlier."

"We want more, don't we lads?" said the guy.

"How about it love?" came another call.

Holly turned and asked Rob.

"Would it too brazen of me reveal anymore, I wouldn't want to get a reputation?"

"I don't think these guys would think so, would you lads?" Rob asked.

The answer was obvious.

"But I'm sure it would be too cheeky to ask for another donation" she said.

"OK, let me see." She stood there in a thinking pose, her hand on her chin and hips cocked for a few moments then her hands went to the front of her bra and she looked up at the crowd smiling coyly and started to undo the front fastening clasp.

The crowd cheered in anticipation.

Then all of a sudden she fastened it.

"No wait," she said, and she moved her hands down to the front of her panties and plucked lightly at the waistband with her fingers.

"What about these?" she looked at the now drooling bunch and stroke her fingers over the sheer nylon.

"Yes, I think that would be better" she said.

We could now tell that the DJ had obviously heard events unfolding out front so without even being asked this time started up "the Stripper" again.

"He's eager isn't he?" " Has he got a hidden camera in here somewhere?" said Holly.

"I'd better get on with it before the music stops"

With that she turned round so her back was to the audience and bent over at the waist and we feasted our eyes on the mound of her pussy peeping out between the top of her thighs filling the lacy gusset of her knickers.

Could we stand much more excitement?

She slipped her fingers into to the waistband of her panties on either side and slowly peeled them down over her bottom until they reached the underside of her cheeks.

She stopped and cast a saucy peek at her audience and smiled sweetly then pushed them down until they rested on the lace tops of her stockings.

She slowly spread her legs apart making her panties stretch tightly across her thigh until they looked like no more than a band of white lace.

She stood in that pose for what seemed like seconds but was probably longer, then quickly snapped her thighs together and the frilly piece of nylon fluttered down over her legs to rest enticingly on her shoes.

She picked them up and stood upright and turned round so we could all see the triangle of the miniscule g-string covering her muff.

It was also pure white like the rest of her ensemble but so tiny it didn't spare her modesty and everyone could see the small strip of perfectly trimmed blonde hair peeking over the top and the shape of her pussy creating a sexy white nylon groove. Her own arousal was evident as it clung to her cleft for everyone to see.