Holly's First Striptease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled her panties up into a ball and expert like threw them to Ben who caught them. What an evening he would have with them in the privacy of his hotel room.

"Do want me to carry on," she called out. The reply was loud and affirmative.

"Ok, if you really want me to," she said. So she stepped off the stage to stand right in the middle of the front row of tables so the whole room would get a good view.

The music was still going and she wiggled and grinded her hips like a classic striptease artist.

She reached down to the clip between her beautifully rounded melons and undid the fastening. She took a quick saucy look at the men close to her, she loved to tease. Then she pulled open the huge lacy cups to a riotous cheer.

Her tits jutted out in front of her like two perfect cream domes with cherries on top. Very stiff cherries, I could tell. Now topless she treated to the guys to several more minutes of dancing and strutting her stuff all around the room to the music which seemed now be continuous, one "the Stripper" after another.

Then, as a finale she sat down on the edge of the stage with her legs apart making the front of the g-string stretch into a narrow strip of lace lining the slippery furrow of her pussy. Untied the bows at each side and whipped it out from under her bum and threw it into the crowd.

Everyone was on their feet and all standing to attention cheering, whistling and now satisfied. I was satisfied to a large amount when Holly had waved goodbye and said thanks to everyone for their appreciation she dived behind the curtain and headed for the dressing room.

A few moments I knocked on the door and walked in. She was sat on the desk with her legs apart and was slowly stroking herself. What a site.

"I'm glad you didn't do that out there," I said.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked. Then looked at the front of my trouser to confirm I did.

"Looks like we both did" I said.

"I think we both could do with relieving some frustration darling," I continued.

She knew exactly what I meant and with that she grabbed the zip on my trousers and drew it down before pushing them down to my knees.

"That will do nicely," she said looking longingly at my erect pole which funnily enough was pointing straight at her pussy, framed gorgeously by her suspender belt.

I waddled forward while still with my trousers round my ankles and nestled my dick at her slippery entrance. I always love shagging her when she's wearing stockings and suspenders and white is one of my favourites. I could feel the glossy sheen of the silky nylons on my thighs and that made my stiff member jerk forward and touch the moistness of her pussy.

This was going to be wonderful. I slid my shaft into Holly's welcoming tunnel and she moaned softly as I pushed gently as far as it would go before pulling out and pistoning back in again. This time I quickened my pace excited by the feel of her nylons clad thighs rubbing mine. My pussy pounder was gliding in and out furiously with my passion for the sexy part time stripper.

Soon I could feel the climax rising and Holly knew it too.

"Whip it out," she said "Shoot it on my tits."

I obeyed the lovely lady's command and soon hot streams of cream were coating her bountiful breasts.

"We must do this more often," she said.

"I agree," I said. "We must find another way of getting you to strip in public soon.