Home Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,276 Followers

Now you know why I'm worried. If things go well, then I'll have my own site very soon and we'll post everything that happens to me on what I've become to think of as my "second honeymoon." I hope you'll take the opportunity to become a member and be there with me when I experience each new black cock. Love and kisses, Brooke.

Scott couldn't believe what he had just read. Normally, he was a very fast typist. This time, it took him several minutes to type Brookes' message--he didn't change a word or even add or delete a comma. Then he wrote the following and e-mailed it to Ray:

Ray: You win! I'm attaching the short bio of Brooke that you asked her to write. I guess the green light that you've been waiting for has been switched on.

We'll leave it to you to choose a name for the site.

Let me know if there's anything more you want me to do.

Congratulations! I think.

Scott.

Chapter 7

When Ray opened his e-mail, he read Scott's message and quickly opened the attachment. After he read Brooke's bio, he smiled in satisfaction and amazement at what had been accomplished in just a few short days. He had a feeling, deep in his gut, when he met Scott and shortly after they started talking at the bar. Ray believed that the unemployed man might just hold the key to his own continued success.

Most of what Ray had told Scott wasn't true. Anne wasn't his wife, she was a married nympho that lived near Seattle and who worked for him once a month. He had said that he wasn't a computer whiz but he knew, as well as anyone, how to make the most of the Internet. The outsourcing that Scott thought Ray was arranging, except for the billing service, was really being provided by Ray himself. He didn't live in Boise, Idaho but in an exclusive suburb of Seattle. However, he did operate the business, that was much more extensive than Scott thought it was, from his impressive home.

The membership of Anne's site wasn't growing, as he had told Scott. Members, and even visitor traffic, at her site had begun to fall off. He needed a new fresh wife to fuel the flames of his fickle members and keep them coming back for more. When he saw Brooke's photos, he was certain that he had found her. Brooke, from Wichita, was perfect. After studying the photos that Scott had sent and after reading the bio she had written, he had a feeling that she just might be hotter than any other woman on the net.

He worked at a frantic pace, starting with a single contact who would arrange for the men and manage the complicated and ambitious schedule. Then, he made hotel reservations at the same Marriott; a single room in his name and a hospitality suite for three days in the fictitious name of Washington Black Businessmen's Alliance. He requested that the suite and single room not be on the same floor. Flight reservations from Wichita were made and two round trip e- tickets purchased. If the schedule worked for them, Brooke and Scott would arrive in Seattle Friday evening, in just three days.

Ray then dedicated himself to finishing the site that he had been working on since shortly after he had met Scott. The site would be named: "Brooke Balls Blacks," brookeballsblacks.com. He had wanted to do something clever with the multiple B's, but decided against it.

With the addition of the bio, and Scott and Brooke turning on of the green light, he now went to work in earnest. He was determined to make this the best site he had ever designed and managed. Arrangements were made for Brooke's site to be linked to more than a 100 other adult sites, including Anne's. By the end of the day, the fourteen photos Scott had taken and the Bio that Brooke had written would be posted all over the Internet. Within twenty-four hours, if one were to search for "Brooke," then Scott's Brooke would be at the top, or near the top, of any search result list.

By tomorrow, Ray thought, tens of thousands of men around the world will have seen Brooke naked on her hands and knees, looking over her shoulder, not at the camera, but in their minds, directly at them. The same men will have seen her laying on her back with her hand between her legs. On the third finger of that hand they will see the engagement ring Scott had placed on it when she agreed to become his wife next to the simple band of gold that he had lovingly slipped on it nearly twenty years ago.

After several hours of working without a break, he leaned back in his chair, clasped his hands behind his head and grinned in satisfaction at the results of his labors. There was nothing more that could be done until Brooke arrived in Seattle. Then he remembered that there was one more thing he must do. He typed and sent the following message:

Dear Scott:

Go to brookeballsblacks.com. Hope you like it. Also, there are tickets for you to fly to Seattle in three days. A copy of the reservations and itineraries are attached. Let me know soon if that doesn't work for you. Everything's been arranged at this end. I'll take the money for the air fare and hotel room out of the money that comes in or you can give me a check, doesn't matter to me.

Look forward to seeing you in Seattle and meeting Brooke. I'll plan on being at the curbside at SeaTac when your flight arrives. You know my car. If I'm not right there, I'll be circling. Just wait for me.

Ray

Scott opened the attachment and saw that Ray had made reservations for them on Northwest Airlines with a connection through Minneapolis. They were scheduled to depart at 2:32 on Northwest flight 5645 that would arrive in Minneapolis at 4:15. The flight from Minneapolis to Seattle, flight 161, would depart at 5:12 P.M. and arrive in Seattle at 6:52 P.M., Pacific time.

Then he typed in the URL and saw a very professionally designed home page.

Welcome to the newest and soon to be hottest site on the net. I know, I know everybody says that but this time, it's true.

Brooke's going to have a second honeymoon but her husband won't be joining her. She's as nervous as a virgin bride on her wedding night.

Underneath the headline was the picture of Brooke that he had taken on her hands and knees. Below the photo he read the following:

This site will launch on Friday with what's planned will be the hottest kick-off event to ever take place on the net.

Be there when Brooke fucks the first man, other than her husband, in her life. Watch the first black cock as it sinks into her soaking pussy.

We're not going to give you any more of the details of what's planned for her after that. You'll just have to be there and see it all for yourself. You won't be disappointed. Don't miss out. There can only be one first time with another man. Don't miss Brooke's. Sign up today.

To the left of the photo, running vertically down the page, were several colorful buttons, similar to those on Anne's and the other sites, that listed. "About me," "my photos," "my videos," "contact me," "join," "tour" and "contest." Scott clicked on the "about me" button and instantly the head and shoulders shot he had taken was displayed along with the bio she had written.

The "my photos," page had twelve photos that he had taken, arranged as thumbnails, with a reminder to click on the thumbnail to see a larger picture. He clicked on each one and saw that Ray had cleaned them up and even improved the cropping. At the bottom of the page he had added the following:

Soon, this page will be full of the photos that will be taken during Brooke's second honeymoon. Only members will be allowed to access this section. Join now.

"My videos," read:

There aren't any videos available for downloading at this time. However, within a few days, members will be able to watch and hear everything that will take place during Brooke's second honeymoon. Join now

"Contact me," was the next page that Scott clicked on. Ray had taken the liberty of writing, as if he were Brooke, the following:

Please drop me a line and tell me what you think of the site. I especially want to hear from members after they have seen the first videos and photos when they're posted. Because I'm new at this and really do want to please you, also be sure to tell me what you'd like to see in the future. I'll try my best to answer all my mail.

Ray hadn't explained how to retrieve the messages so Scott access any messages that had been received.

"Join," was exactly what Scott expected it to be.

Join before we post in the members area and save. $9.99 for a ten day trial. $19.95 for a month. $38.00 for two months. $105.00 for six months and $200.00 for a year. Those who join before posting will also have access to Brooke's Fuckathon by Webcam at no additional charge. Pay by credit card or e-check. Click here to continue.

"Tour," read:

What you can access now will become the visitor's tour after we post videos and still photos for our members.

"Contest." Scott didn't remember seeing a contest page on Anne's site or any of the others. When he clicked and read what the contest was all about he was shocked.

Hey Guys: I'm Ray, Brooke's husband's friend and the webmaster of her site. Three of you are going to be very lucky. If you'd like to get reimbursed for your membership for up to a year, just guess any of the following. Only one winner per category. First member to enter and guess correctly wins.

1.How many guys will Brooke fuck in 24 hours? Repeats don't count.

2.How big will the biggest cock be in length? (Must be fully inserted)

3.How big will the biggest cock be in width?

Click here to enter the contest.

Scott hadn't even realized that he had unzipped his pants and taken out his hard cock. He must have been stroking it because when he read about the contest he realized he was about to explode. He had to tightly squeeze his penis to avoid ejaculating and making a big mess.

Chapter 8

Brooke was still sleeping when he entered their bedroom. She was naked and curled-up laying on her side. She looked so innocent and much younger than her years, he thought. He didn't have the heart to wake her even though he felt he had to tell her about the site.

Even though he tried to be very quiet, she must have heard the door open when he entered because she stretched, slightly opened her eyes, smiled at him and said, "hi honey, what time is it?"

"Nearly six. You've been sleeping for more than two hours." He sat down on the edge of the bed, took her hand and said, "Brooke, the sites up."

She gasped, and he could have sworn she may have had a mini-climax as she seemed to stiffen. "What's it like?" She wanted to know after she had calmed down.

"Very professional. I think it's designed even better than Anne's site. Do you want to see it?"

"Maybe later. What now, Scott?"

"Ray has made reservations for us to fly to Seattle on Friday. He has a room for us at the Marriott, the same hotel at which I stayed. He asked me to let him know if that wouldn't work out. Shall we go to Seattle on Friday?" He asked.

Brooke worded her answer very carefully. "Scott, when I called the Dr. this morning, I had already decided to cooperate with you. It was obvious to me that this is what you want me to do. I'm not an idiot. Asking me to go to the Dr. and get a birth control prescription was tantamount to saying ‘I really want you to fuck other men,' Then, buying me the dresses and the shoes; urging me to stop wearing underwear, letting me read Ray's e-mail and then taking the nude photos of me, collectively, had the effect that you and Ray wanted. If flying to Seattle on Friday is what you want, then that's what we'll do.

Both knew that they weren't talking about travel plans. When Brooke agreed to fly to Seattle she was also agreeing to place herself in her husband's hands and those of a stranger named Ray whom she had never even met. "I assume that the photos you took of me are on the site, is that right?"

"Yes, along with the piece that you wrote and a few things that Ray added. Until there's more content, the site's free to anyone who links to it."

"So, how many people have linked to it?" She asked.

"I don't know, but I think there is probably a counter at the bottom of one of the pages. Shall I check on it?"

Brooke climbed out of the bed and padded barefoot to their bathroom, turned to him smiled and said, "if you don't mind, honey, I'd like to know."

When Scott scrolled down to the very bottom of Brooke's home page, he couldn't believe his eyes. The counter indicated that the site had been visited more than 6,500 times already and it wasn't even a day old. In the last few hours, 6,500 men had seen his wife's beautiful face, her magnificent body; her breasts crowned by perky nipples, her buttocks and even her vagina, coated with her juices and her puckered anus.

He found her in the kitchen. She was still naked. "Over six thousand people have already linked to the site," Scott told her.

"I can't believe it! I thought it had only been up for a while."

"Ray said he was going to arrange for the site to be linked to several others. Apparently it's worked."

That night in bed, Scott held her in his arms and kissed her. However, when he tried to position his body between her legs, she said, "honey, would it bother you if we waited until the weekend. It's only a few more days?"

During the next two days, Brooke went to the gym twice each day rather than twice a week as was her routine. After each exercise regimen was completed, she spent a half hour on the tanning bed.

She faithfully swallowed a birth control pill each morning. When she did, she was reminded why she was taking it. It wasn't to prevent her husband from getting her pregnant, it was to prevent other men--men she didn't know, black men, whose semen would be deposited in her vagina--from making her a mother once again.

Thursday, she went to the beauty salon and had the whole works. Shampoo, color and set, a manicure, a pedicure and, for the first time, she had her legs waxed. At the mall she splurged and spent $100 on a tiny bottle of French perfume that the sales clerk said was the hottest seller. That night, she packed her bag with her most recent purchases; the sexy dresses, skirts, tops and high heel shoes and a small bag that contained her make-up and the tiny bottle of perfume intended to excite men. In the bathtub, she completed her final grooming. She shaved the sparse, brown pubic hair on her vaginal lips and shaped the tuft above her cleft into a perfectly symmetrical, small arrowhead, similar to those she had seen on the women featured on the other websites.

Scott passed the two days by monitoring the site. The counter obsessed him. He could tell you by the hour how many more people had clicked onto Brooke's home page. By the time they left for the airport, more than 100,000 people had clicked onto the site.

They left the house at noon, to make sure they had allowed enough time to clear security, and parked in the long term parking lot. Scott was surprised that Ray had booked first class reservations for them. They had never flown first class before. Brooke wore a black dress, a stylish dove-grey jacket and the black high heels with the ankle straps. She was silent during most the flight, lost in her private thoughts.

The first leg took them through Minneapolis where they changed to the nonstop flight to Seattle.

Chapter 9

It was 7:00 P.M. When they exited the terminal at the Seattle/Tacoma airport, SeaTac. Scott looked at the line of cars parked at the curb but he didn't see the black Mercedes. However, within a minute it pulled in and occupied a slot that was being vacated. Ray got out of the car and walked over to greet them. "You've got to be Brooke. My God! You're even more beautiful in person than in your pictures. I feel like I know you," he said as he took her in his arms and kissed her on the lips. He opened the front passenger door for her and said, "sit up front, honey." He took her bag, opened the trunk and tossed it and Scott's bag inside.

As Ray pulled away from the curb he said, "normally, I would suggest that we have a nice relaxing dinner in a fine restaurant and get acquainted. However, if you don't mind, maybe we can skip that. I've got fruit plates, cheese and about anything you'd care to drink in the room. Is that okay with you?"

Scott didn't say anything and politely waited for Brooke to answer for them. She said, "that's fine. I'm not really hungry anyway. We had a salad on the flight between Minneapolis and Seattle."

The drive from the airport to the hotel took just a few minutes. In the elevator, Ray pushed the button to the third floor. Room 315 was located right next to the elevator bank and almost identical to the room that Scott had slept in before. A powerful notebook computer was open on the desk; its screen was illuminated. Ray sat down at the desk and said, "I've got a couple of things to do here. Give me a sec." Then he moved the cursor, clicked and a dialogue box popped up on the screen, then he typed a few characters on the keyboard. "Scott," he said, "this is all set and I've just activated a clock. Sit here," Ray said as he stood up and stepped back so that Scott could sit. Scott, sat in the chair that Ray had just vacated and was surprised when he saw Ray take Brooke's hand and walk to the door. "I'll check in with you in an hour or so," he said just before closing the door.

By the time Scott came to his senses, got up and followed them, the hall was empty in both directions. He thought of searching the large hotel for them and realized that would be futile. He was too embarrassed to call the desk and ask if Ray West had a room registered in his name, other than 315. He went back to the computer and, for the first time, looked at the bright blue screen, with a message in large bold white letters that read:

Standby to Meet Brooke in just 5 minutes and 42 seconds.

The numbers representing seconds were descending. Scott realized that somewhere else in the hotel was another room, a room to which Ray was taking his Brooke. The computer was, obviously, already logged on to her site or a special site. Within, well, in less than 5 minutes now he would learn what was happening to her.

Scott didn't have to wait 5 minutes. Within three minutes, Ray's image--head and shoulders-- appeared on the screen. "Hi. I'm Ray West, the webmaster for Brooke's site. In a couple minutes you will meet Brooke. I know you don't want to see or hear from me. Nevertheless, I want to tell you how this will work tonight and for the remainder of the weekend. I'll introduce Brooke and then ask her the questions, all the personal questions that I'm sure you would like to ask her if you were here. Then, we'll get right to what you've all come here to see." He looked at his watch and said, "We'll keep the webcam going tonight and through the weekend. If you have to leave for some reason, don't worry, we'll be posting the video clips and stills next week. Also, DVD's will be available for your personal collections. Now, it is my pleasure to introduce you to Brooke."

Ray stepped aside and the camera pulled back. Sitting primly on a red, upholstered chair was Brooke. Her jacket was gone, her legs were crossed at the ankles and her hands were folded in her lap. She was obviously very nervous. Off camera, Ray said, "Brooke, there are lots of guys out there watching their computer screens and many more who will visit the site in the days and weeks to come who would like to get to know all about you. Can I ask you a few personal questions?"

Brooke didn't seem to know where to look. She cleared her throat and said. "Okay. What do you want to know?"

"Well, everybody watching knows your measurements and all that, let me get right to meat, of things, so to speak, no pun intended. How old were you when you lost your cherry?"

It was obvious to Scott, and it must have been obvious to everyone watching, that the question caught her off guard. "I beg your pardon," she said as she became obviously flushed.

bobfr
bobfr
1,276 Followers