Home Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers

"How old were you the first time you got fucked?" Ray asked more coarsely.

"I was nineteen," she said so softly hearing her answer was difficult.

"How old?"

In a slightly louder voice she said, "nineteen, I was nineteen the first time."

"In your bio, you said that you've never been with another man, Is that right?"

"Yes," she said, and looked down at her hands, "I've never been with anyone but my husband."

Scott couldn't believe what he was seeing. She filled the screen from the top of her head to the soles of her shoes. She was breathtaking. Ray had added a touch by placing a white flower over her ear. It looked like a gardenia to Scott. Then the camera moved in for a closeup of her face. She looked into the lens, then away. The camera panned down, past her bare shoulders, and lingered on her bosom. It was now known to all those watching--not just Scott who already knew--that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were hard and pointy. Then the camera was lowered to her lap. She was fidgeting with her hands. Then the camera stopped at her knees. More than half of her thighs were bare and the mysterious space between her legs and under her dress was in shadow. Then it dropped down even further to her firm calves and trim ankles that were encircled with the straps from her black high heel sandals.

As Ray asked the next question, the camera panned back up to her face to record her answer. "Brooke, do you like sex?"

She blushed again and said, "I enjoy it with my husband."

"I guess that means you like to fuck. Do you like to fuck, Brooke?"

Again, she looked down at her hands and softly said, "yes, yes I do."

"That's just great. If you love to fuck, then say it."

Scott knew that she must be dying inside. Nevertheless, she bravely said, "Okay Ray. Have it your way. I love to fuck."

"What's your favorite position?"

Scott wasn't sure if Ray was trying to humiliate her, shock her just trying to get her to open up for the audience.

"I like every position. When I'm laying on my back and he's . . . you know when he's between my legs . . . I like that."

"Oh yes, the famous missionary position. Do you put your legs over his shoulders? Do you clasp your legs around him and lock your ankles? Or, do you put your feet flat on the bed so you can push up against him?" Ray asked.

The camera pulled back. Brooke was squirming in the chair, trying to get comfortable before answering. She crossed her legs and tantalized those who were watching as several more inches of her tan thighs were exposed to the lens. Then, she looked directly into the lens and said, "I like all of that. Sometimes I put my legs over his shoulders. Sometimes I lock my ankles around his waist and sometimes I have my feet flat on the sheets so I can push against him."

"How about doggy style? How about you riding on top?"

She thought about the question then answered, "I like both of those positions. I guess I've never really thought about positions. It doesn't matter to me. When I told you that the missionary position, as you called it, was my favorite . . . I should have said that I like all positions."

"Wow guys! I think we do have a hot lady here. Okay, Brooke, what about oral sex? Do you like it when he goes down on you . . . do you like to be eaten?"

Scott knew the answer to that question. She loved it. She absolutely loved it when he lapped between her legs. She went crazy when he nibbled on her clit, when his tongue licked at her pussy lips making them even wetter and then when it pierced her. She would always thrust up against his face as his tongue traced the space between her vaginal opening and her crinkly anus. He usually brought her to at least one orgasm by cunnilingus before ramming his cock in her.

"Don't all women?" Brooke asked shyly.

"Baby, we're not talking about other women, we're talking about you. Do you like to be eaten?"

"I like to be eaten," she answered with resignation.

"Do you love to be eaten?"

"Yes, Ray. I love to be eaten." She seemed exasperated.

"How about giving head? Do you enjoy giving him, your husband I mean, blowjobs?"

Scott remembered that she had hated it when he first asked her to try it many years ago. However, as the years passed, she came to really enjoy it. She had confessed to him, a few years ago, that she had actually experienced a climax, on more than one occasion, as his penis swelled in her mouth and he thrust against her face.

"It makes me happy to make him happy," she answered.

"Okay, okay let me ask it this way. Does it turn you on when his dick is in your mouth? Do you play with it with your tongue? Do you try to drive him crazy?"

"Yes, yes and yes," she admitted.

"Okay Brooke. That's fine. How are you doing?"

"I'm all right," she said as she turned toward his voice.

"Look at the camera, baby. How do you feel about this weekend?"

The sixty-four-dollar question had now been asked. Scott and, he assumed, all of the men watching were waiting anxiously for her answer.

"That's not easy to answer, Ray. If you had told me a week ago, even a few days ago, that I would be here I would have said you were crazy. But here I am. Truthfully, I'm scared to death. I'm not even sure what you have planned for me. I've only been with one type of man, my loving gentle, caring husband."

"Are you excited?"

"Nervous and excited," she said again looking at her hands in her lap.

Like a slap in the face he said, "stand up, Brooke."

She hesitated, then uncrossed her legs and pushed herself up out of the upholstered chair. While, the camera pulled back even further.

Scott saw that she wasn't in a room like the room he was in. This was more like a living room, a parlor of a suite. The corner of a sofa and a coffee table came into view.

"Turn around baby and let us get a look at your fabulous body."

She was a little stiff as she turned around. The very high heels didn't make it any easier.

"That's terrific. Now show us your boobs."

His demand wasn't a surprise to Scott, it couldn't have been a surprise for Brooke and was, most assuredly, expected by the rest of the audience. She faced the camera and slipped the dress off each shoulder and lowered it to her waist.

"Baby, those are terrific tits," Ray said. Are they sensitive?

"Very."

"Pinch your nipples, baby."

Her breath was ragged. Her hands involuntarily cupped each breast. Then the thumb and forefinger of each hand pinched and pulled on each turgid nipple. She looked from one breast to the other and ran her tongue over her lips.

"Oh, do you like that?" Ray asked.

"Yes, I do," she answered.

"Now Brooke, let go of your boobs and lift your skirt up for us."

Her hand went to each side of her hem, clutched it and she slowly lifted it exposing her thighs.

"Come on baby. You know what we want. Lift it higher. Show us your cunt!

The black dress then became just a narrow black belt around her waist as her pussy was bared to the camera.

"Spread your legs, Brooke.

She moved her legs a couple of feet apart and looked away from the lens. The camera moved in for a closeup of the small tuft of perfectly shaped pubic hair. "Just beautiful. It points the way to heaven . . . I mean your pussy hair is pointing the way to your twat. Now turn around and show us your ass."

She turned and looked over her shoulder at the camera. "That's terrific. Now, bend over and put your hands on your legs."

Again, she complied with his request, knowing that everything was exposed.

"Brooke," Ray said, "It looks like you may be wet between your legs. Are you?"

"Maybe just a little," she said.

"Okay, honey. That's great! You can pull up your dress, cover your boobs and pull down you skirt."

She did what he told her to do, then went to sit back down in the big, red easy chair.

"Wait Brooke. Don't sit, there's someone I want you to meet."

Chapter 10

The camera then panned left and focused on a closed door, that was obviously the bedroom of the suite. The door opened and a black man dressed in a tailored, navy blue suit, wearing a starched white dress shirt and a carefully knotted gold tie entered the room.

"Brooke, say hi to Karem," said Ray.

"Hello," she said shyly.

"The pleasure is all mine, all mine," said the black man as he took her in his arms.

In room 315, five floors below, Scott Fuller caught his breath as he saw the man who would be only the second person to fuck his wife. The man was taller than average, extremely handsome and very black.

Ray had chosen Karem to be the first for one reason. He was a very accomplished, patient lover. His assignment tonight was very simple: to make Brooke so hot that she would fuck anyone or anything. He had been told to take his time, make her want it so bad, she would beg for it; to take her to a level of ecstasy that she had never attained before.

His thick lips met hers. His were pliant. Hers were resistant. To himself, Karem said, "we shall see my beauty, we shall see." He took her resistance as a challenge. Oh, he knew that she was there to fuck him and she knew that he was there to fuck her and the audience knew that they were there to fuck each other. That, however, wasn't enough for Karem. He didn't just want her to be willing for his cock to enter her body. He wanted her to be desperate for it, to ache to be fucked.

"Do you like music?" He asked. She didn't answer but nodded her head positively. He moved out of the picture and, in the background, the soft sound of music, composed especially for lovers, could be heard. "Brooke, let's sit on the sofa. Would that be okay?" Karem asked as he took off his suit jacket, carefully folded it and handed it to someone off camera. Then, he slipped his tie off and it too disappeared.

The handsome black man sat in the corner of the sofa that matched the chair Brooke had been sitting in. He took her hand and gently pulled her down next to him. He draped his muscular right arm over her bare shoulders and he could feel the stiffness of her body. Not a word was spoken. He began making small circles on her right shoulder with the long black index finger of his right hand. After a minute she began to relax. He buried his face in her lustrous hair and inhaled the fragrance that was the residue of her shampoo. With the tips of the fingers of his left hand he softly, so softly, touched the tips of the fingers of her left hand. They were making a connection.

Brooke was hyper-aware of the length of his hard body being pressed against her side. What he was doing with his finger tips was driving her wild. He lowered his head to the crook of her neck and kissed her bare skin so softly it felt like butterfly wings. Then he kissed her left shoulder.

The camera followed Karem's every move. Brooke had subtly turned toward him and squeezed even closer to him. She had forgotten Ray, the camera and the cameramen. She was totally focused on her feelings. The hand that had been making tiny circles on her bare shoulder moved down and cupped her heaving breast. The cloth of her dress was all that was between her warm flesh and his black hand. Her nipple pressed against the center of his palm. She so wanted for him to touch it bare, to play with her nipple, but he didn't, he just gently pressed against the swollen, sensitive orb.

Scott saw his wife turn her head toward the black man, raise it slightly, moisten her lips and look longingly at the man who smiled and kissed her on the forehead, not on her parted expectant lips. The handsome black man stopped touching her finger tips and raised his hand to her other breast. Now, both globes were being gently held by a large black hand.

The sound on the computer in room 315 was excellent. Scott could hear the soft music in the background and the sound of his own wife's labored breathing. He knew the signs of her arousal and he knew that Brooke was sizzling. She enjoyed foreplay and this man seemed to be a maestro at it. Also, although it was extremely difficult, he had respected her request and hadn't fucked her during the last two days. Apparently, she wanted her pent up passions to be unleashed, here, in Seattle in front of cameras.

Karem's left hand released her breast and touched her bare thigh just below the hem line that had ridden high on her leg. He gently communicated with his hand letting her know that he wanted to touch the warm inside flesh of her leg. She slightly parted her legs and his fingers slowly moved down and rubbed the inside of her thigh. She, once again, parted her lips and lifted her face toward his. Again, he smiled at her and then dropped his face and kissed her neck. Then, he ever so slowly moved his hand up her leg until the hem was above her pussy. He touched her pubic hair so softly she could hardly feel it. Then, he traced the cleft that was covered with her dew. She expected the finger to part her lips and touch the swollen nub of her clitoris but it didn't even though she spread her legs wider in invitation. The cameraman moved in so close that the camera he was holding was within two feet of her vagina.

Then he abandoned her crotch, held her right arm and lowered his lips to the crook of her elbow. He traced kisses down her forearm and then took her hand and drew it to his mouth. He sucked and nibbled on each manicured finger. When his saliva had bathed the pinky on her right hand, he repeated the same process on her left hand. When that was done, to his satisfaction-- and he thought hers as he interpreted her sighs and wiggles--he bent over, lowered his head and began to kiss her bare knees. His kisses trailed down her left leg, then her right. He unbuckled the ankle strap of each shoe and removed it. Each foot was held and then lovingly kissed. Her insteps and then he sucked each toe until he felt her pulling him up.

Scott was watching his wife being treasured by this handsome black man.

Karem knelt between her legs. Then, as he kissed the insides of her thighs, he moved her dress out the way. She cooperated by lifting up so that it bared her ass. His thick black lips kissed her navel. Then his tongue fucked the tiny hole. He moved down to the tiny tuft of hair she had so carefully trimmed and shaped. His lips and tongue moved downward, parted the nude lips and touched her swollen clit. The instant that the point of his tongue came in contact with her very sensitive clitoris, she experienced and orgasm. "Ohhhh . . . mmmmmm . . . she moaned as she tilted her pelvis up to give him even greater access to every inch that was between her legs.

Brooke was nearly delirious. Her pussy was sooo empty. She and Scott had fucked more in the last week--except for the last two days, her self-imposed celibacy--than at any other time during their marriage. She so wanted the black man, who was making her feel so good, to fill her up. But, he was still fully clothed while she was spread wantonly with her hands holding his nappy head.

He kissed up and down her slit, slowly wormed is tongue just inside her cavity and swabbed the opening. He seemed to know exactly where every nerve ending was located. Then, the talented tongue toyed with her urethra, taint and crinkly asshole. He took the swollen clit between his white teeth and sucked, while so very gently biting, and moving up and down as if he were fucking a tiny, miniature cock.

Scott saw that this took Brooke over the edge. He had always considered himself a terrific pussy eater, but he was no match for this man who seemed to want to suck the juices right out of her. He placed one long finger inside her and soon it was joined by a second. He turned his palm up and felt inside for her G spot. When he found it, and there was no mistaking that he had found it, he began to softly massage it. While he was sucking her clit, the index finger of his left hand was worming its way, ever so carefully, in her tight ass, just up to the first knuckle. The triple stimulation was all Brooke could take. "Oh, ohh . . . please . . . please make love to me."

"What did you say?" Asked Karem as he lifted away from her crotch.

"I said, please make love to me . . . please," she pleaded.

"Brooke, do you love me?"

She was shocked by his question. "I like what you're doing to me."

"Brooke, you don't love me and I don't love you. I think I could love you, who couldn't. Now please tell me what you want."

"I want you to go inside me. I want you to fill me, I'm sooo empty I ache."

"Come on sugar. Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me. Fuck me! Oh, please fuck me!"

Karem smiled, stood up, picked her up off the sofa like she was a doll and carried her into the bedroom. The screen went dark for almost a minute and then the camera focused on a naked couple in a frantic embrace on a king-size hotel bed with only a white bottom sheet stretched tightly over the mattress.

They were locked in a kiss unlike any that she had ever experienced before. His tongue was like a reptile snaking inside her wet, receptive mouth. When he undressed a minute earlier, after they entered the bedroom, she noticed that he was totally devoid of any body hair. His body was magnificent with well-defined muscles that could only come from hours of lifting heavy weights in a gym. Between his legs was a cock that could only be described as beautiful. While it was nice-sized, she had seen much larger shafts on Anne's site and the sites that she and Scott had visited. She estimated that it must have been 8 inches long and a couple of inches across. It was not circumcised and as smooth as silk. His golf ball sized testicles hung loosely in their scrotum. She guessed that it was the total absence of pubic hair that made the package so attractive, that and the fact that his erect cock pointed in front of him like a spear.

She pressed against him as hard as she could. As she spread her legs, he rolled between them. Brooke became the aggressor by reaching between them, grabbing his penis and pulling it to her, as she had with her own husband just a few nights before. Simultaneously, he pushed forward and she lifted up until they were completely joined. Two extra inches in depth and a half inch extra in girth, from what she was used to, were easily accommodated in her vagina. As their pelvic bones came together she began a climax that wouldn't stop for nearly a minute.

Scott thought for sure he would pass out. What he was seeing on the monitor on Ray's computer was hotter than anything he had imagined. He was also surprised by how elaborately Ray had designed the site and planned for this moment. The camera angle was perfect as Brooke's delicate white hand encircled the hard black cock and brought it to her oozing hole. When he plunged in and she bucked up, animated fireworks exploded on the screen and a message scrolled that read: Brooke's first fuck! Brooke's first Fuck! At the bottom right-hand corner, Ray had designed a box score that would make the NBA, NFL or MLB proud. Though it was small enough not to be distracting, and it could be blocked out or retrieved at will, it contained a lot of information: On the screen in the box Scott read the following: Day and Time started, Friday, 8:10 p.m. pt; Time fucking hours 0, minutes 1, seconds 12; partner # 1; cock length 8"; circumference 6.5".

Brooke was holding on to the broad black back as tightly as possible. They alternated the pace of their movements. Slow and deliberate, then fast and furious. When, it didn't appear that they were even moving, perceptibly, Brooke was massaging his cock with her cunt muscles. When that happened, Karem would say, "oh baby, keep doing that . . . milk me with your pussy . . . that feels so fucking good."

Brooke had lost count of how many times she had climaxed. Karem, being as accomplished as he was couldn't go on forever. When he screamed out, "I'm, I'm . . . going to come . . . here it comes sugar, " the ‘Time Fucking clock read, hours 0, minutes 37, seconds 9.

bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers