Home Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbeknownst to Scott and Brooke, the parlor of the hospitality suite was becoming congested. A dozen black men were nervously milling about watching the monitor, drinking and telling dirty jokes. Two were naked, stroking their cocks to get them hard and waiting their turns.

In the bedroom, when Karem came Brooke shouted, "no, no not yet baby . . . I need more."

Ray knew that would happen and sent them in even before Karem's cock shriveled inside her cum-filled pussy.

Brooke felt the weight on each side of the bed and opened her eyes and saw that two black giants had joined them. No one would call them handsome. Earrings, tatoos, pierced eyebrows and pierced nipples adorned both men who were bald. Without saying a word, each man lowered his head to one of her breasts and began to suck on her swollen, tender nipples. She soon forgot Karem who had quietly slipped out of the room. She didn't resist at all as one of the men moved between her legs. What was that pressing against her lips? She wondered. Oh, no, she thought as something inhumanly large tried to fit itself inside her. If it hadn't been for the load that Karem had just deposited, she doubted that her newest partner could have entered her, but he did.

Scott had stripped off all of his clothes because he was burning up and was sitting in front of the monitor, nude and with a raging hard-on. The box score at the bottom of the screen now read: Day andTime Friday, 8:55 p.m. pt; Total Time Fucking hours 0 minutes 45 seconds 27; partner # 2; cock length 10.5"; circumference 8.2".

The new cock was touching places that even Karem had not touched. New nerve endings and tissue was succumbing to the probing of the huge black penis. This was the first time that two men had worked on her at the same time. In her fantasies, she had imagined what it might be like but she now realized that her imagination had been too limited. She had never felt anything like what she was feeling. She reached behind her partner, cupped his balls and then rubbed his ass. Her hand moved to the crease between the stranger's buttocks. She parted it and rubbed his asshole that was covered with coarse crinkly hair.

Scott saw that this man had no finesse. He was there to get his rocks off as soon as possible, but that didn't mean he didn't have endurance. He power fucked her and brought her one powerful climax after another while he was inside her. They shifted to a doggy position for a change of pace and then he even stood at the side of the bed as she backed onto his cock, on her hands and knees at the edge of the mattress. The cameraman caught everything. He seemed to know exactly when to focus on Brooke's face as she closed her eyes in ecstasy and moaned. He knew when to step back and let the members watch all of all three bodies; when to move in for a closeup of their genitalia, locked together.

When the second man shot into her, there was no afterglow, no slowly coming down together because the third man had been waiting his turn and getting hotter by the second as he watched what the beautiful white woman was doing to his friend. The third man plunged into the hole that hadn't been cleaned up from the two loads that had been deposited inside it.

Scott recognized the whitish frothy fluid that clung to the third man's cock as it pulled out, leaving just the large head inside. It was similar to what Scott had seen on the cock of the man that opened the door to him and Ray when they came to Anne's room. The box score showed that the third man was only slightly smaller than the second but bigger than Karem and much bigger than he was.

During the next few hours, Scott watched his wife on the monitor as she fucked, sucked and even swallowed the semen from some of the men. He watched as a long thin cock penetrated her ass. He saw her lick the balls of one man that they called Shaq and then lick his asshole.

It was after midnight, when Scott heard the door to room 315 unlock. He had been in a daze, his bleary eyes hadn't left the screen except for when he had to go to the john to take a piss. He should have been embarrassed that Ray caught him naked, looking at the monitor with his bright red cock in his hands. But he wasn't embarrassed, he was amazed. He was amazed that the box score at the bottom of the screen read: Day and Time Sat. 12:19 a.m. pt; Total time fucking hours 4, minutes 9, seconds 8; partner # 14; cock length 12.75", cock circumference 9.1"

"How're doing buddy?" Ray asked.

"What can I say? I've never been so turned on in my life. I can't believe that the woman on the screen is my Brooke." He gestured toward the monitor that showed an unbelievably huge cock plunging in and out of her pussy and whose lips seemed to cling to it with each outstroke. She was grimacing but didn't seem to be in pain, grimacing more out of determination because there was still an inch of the shaft outside her body.

"Well, my friend," said Ray. "There's another dozen men anxiously waiting for her in the parlor of the hospitality suite. That will take us till four in the morning or so. Then, we'll take a break until one or two in the afternoon. What we've captured on video is the best I've ever seen. When you leave here, we'll have enough material for at least a month, maybe even six weeks." Ray smiled, then said, "there's just nothing like being in business for yourself. Nothing like having a business that you can run from your home."

"I won't argue with you Ray. You've been right about everything so far," Scott said.