Hot GILF Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you're good," he moaned excitedly.

After ten minutes of kissing all over his huge crown I opened my mouth. As wide as I possibly could I began sucking on his head. Opening my mouth to the point where I felt my jaw nearly snap I began sucking on the top of his gorgeous crown.

The feeling of his throbbing flesh inside my mouth had me tingling with excitement as waves of electricity flowed through me. His massive cock had my mouth watering.

As my pursed lips sucked his huge crown he groaned deeply.

"Yes Mrs. Wechsler," he groaned as his hands took hold of my head. "Suck it baby," he encouraged.

Just as he put his hands on the side of my head Jack reached under me and began rubbing my swollen nipples between his thumbs and began softly pulling-down on them. This instantly raised my body temperature as I felt the wetness inside me begin to flow over his probing tongue.

It was as if both boys were in sync with each other, almost choreographed in the way they were using my body. There was no doubt in my mind that they must have done this hundreds of times with women just like me.

My body was so over-stimulated from Jacks incredible mouth all over my smoldering hole, and Conors gigantic cock in my mouth. Going out of my mind in a lust-crazed state and I suddenly felt my pussy quiver in a heavenly orgasm that lasted over a minute.

I was literally on a cloud from the waves of pleasure that were washing over me from the way Jacks tongue was exploring my insides while my mouth was pleasing the most ungodly- huge cock of Conor.

As I sucked Conors huge crown the tip of my tongue darted into the deep slit of his huge crown.

"Yes Mrs. Wechsler," 'he instantly groaned as I felt his huge head expand.

With Jack behind me making love to my pussy, while pulling down on my nipples I felt my body shake. This time I detonated in an orgasmic wave of pleasure. I was literally shuddering from being so turned on.

As I came I felt Jacks hands gripping my ankles. If he hadn't I knew I would have fallen off the chaise lounge. Once again, his skills at fucking were quite apparent.

Running my pursed lips along the length of Conors freakish shaft I began going from side to side. I was delirious to please his monster cock asI took his huge crown into my mouth once again, but this time ran my tongue across it.

"Nice baby," he groaned out loud which made me so pleased that he was enjoying what I was doing.

You like that baby?" I said looking up at him lustfully.

"Oh fuck," he moaned, which let me know he absolutely loved the way I was sucking him.

It was indescribable how I felt. The only word I could think of was sinful. I felt absolutely wicked kneeling there, a seventy six year old woman of society being taken sexually by two, eighteen year old boys. I was in heaven. Fuck heaven, and felt so devilishly wanton.

It was so thrilling to me that my mouth began to water from being so turned on and so excessively stuffed. Listening to his moans and compliments encouraged me to please every staggering inch of his monster cock.

"Oh fuck, Mrs. Wechesler, use that beautiful mouth baby," Conor groaned. "Such a beautiful cock-sucking mouth on such a beautiful and sexy lady," he hissed as I lustfully sucked the enormous head.

As I was sucking him with incredible passion he pulled his giant cock out of my mouth and leaned forward to kiss me.

Although I hungered for his cock, I loved the passionate kiss between us. As our mouths locked onto each others our tongues entwined as my groaning sounds of deep passion filled the air around us.

"I want more of that beautiful mouth on my big cock," he hissed tracing his fingers across my lips as he brought his enormous head back to my lips.

"Oh God...so fucking huge," I groaned as I began kissing it all over. From the sides of his giant shaft than up to the massive cockhead, I kissed along every inch softly. I wanted him to know that he was being worshiped by me, that having a cock so huge needed to worshiped and not just sucked.

"Fuck," he groaned which told me he knew I loved his gigantic cock.

After ten minutes of kissing his massive cock I opened my jaw as wide as I could.

I began using my tongue going from one side of his huge, hard shaft to the other. When I would flick his enormous cockhead he would groan intensely.

As I was kissing and sucking his cock I was making mental notes. I wanted to commit everything he liked to memory. At that exact moment I truly believed that I was put on this planet to worship his giant cock. I would have sucked his monster cock all day if he asked without the slightest hesitation.

"Stroke it," he commanded and as my mouth began to greedily suck his enormous crown my spread hands began sliding up and down his unbelievable length.

His cock was so wide around that my hands never touched, in fact they barely went half-way around his massive girth.

"Nice, Mrs.Wechesler, he growled, "That's how to stroke me baby."

"Umm," I groaned as I sucked on his baseball- sized crown while pumping his huge, thick shaft.

Those words of approval were my reward. At one point he took his monster cock from my mouth. I could not believe it but my initial reaction was a sense of loss. I felt so empty. All I wanted was to keep sucking him and to desperately please him.

This feeling faded fast as, Jack began stabbing my pussy with his tongue. He was using it like a cock and as he did I threw my head back and bit my lower lip from the excitement that flowed from my pussy.

That was when Conor said," Suck my balls Mrs. Wechesler. Make my balls feel as good as when you sucked my big cock," he growled.

Instantly wanting to please him I obayed his command and went from one of his huge balls to the other with pure passion. All of a sudden my body quivered from the thrills of Jacks stabbing tongue. Releasing Conors huge ball sac from my mouth I threw my head back and cried-out,

"Oh God...cumming."

As I was deep into an earth- shattering orgasm Conor inserted his huge crown back into my mouth. He began using my mouth as a pussy and began thrusting his hips. By his groans and the way his monster cock was throbbing I knew he was about to cum.

Suddenly, my eyes went wide as I felt the full length of Jacks big cock penetrate my opening and slip through the walls of my pussy.

Grabbing my hips, he began thrusting into my wet cavern. Incredible trills were shooting through me as his cock began going in and out of me.

"What a fucking incredible pussy," Jack howled as he thrust into me. "Such an amazing cunt," he grunted with each deep thrust.

The air around us was abruptly filed with the sounds of animalistic lust. It was a sounds of deep moans and groans that made me hungry with desire. I was their lover now. Their pleasure was my main concern, as I knew they were eager to please me.

The combined sounds of Jacks crotch slapping against my ass as he thrust into me with his loud grunts as Conors groans of pleasure mixed with mine caused us all to explode in unison.

"Her fucking pussys got me Con," he howled. "Her clamping pussy is literally sucking my dick off. " Fuck Con, I can't hold my load back. Shes too fucking good Con."

Suddenly I heard Jack moan," Cumming," and as he unloaded into my wet, clamping pussy I fired back onto his steel-hard shaft in a flood.

As Jack and I came Conor fired blast after blast into my sex-starved mouth. The firing burst of cum hitting the walls of my mouth ignited my pussy in a way that had me exploding multiple times.

As I began to push off I felt Jacks hands slide down my ankles to the top of my pumps. He knew exactly what was happening to my body. It was as if I was in a never-ending orgasm; one tsunami-like wave after another.

The orgasm seemed to last for ten minutes as we continued thrashing against each other like caged animals. Even after Jack dropped his scorching-hot-load into my pussy he continued fucking into me. I could feel my pussy sucking on him in mini spasms. The sensation of my cunt sucking on his cock was driving him insane

"Jesus fuck. This cock-sucking pussy of hers has me rock-hard again Con," he howled and fucked into me thunderously.

"Fucking give it to her dude. Give that pussy another blast," Conor said with power in his voice.

Putting his right foot up on the lounge chair he thrust into my pussy with the force of a rushing train. I was going crazy and began fucking my ass back to meet his every thrust. Within seconds Jack and I exploded together in a violent orgasm that could be heard for miles around. After he came he leaned over me as I turned my head to meet his mouth for a kiss.

Finally, when the air calmed, to the point of us all breathing heavily and slowly both boys took my hand and led me to the outside bar.

Getting up from the lounge chair both boys took me by my elbows and helped me up. Normally I would have stood with ease but I was so lightheaded from just having had a flood of the most explosive orgasms from the wildest experience of my life.

They both had their arms around my waist. Every few steps we would stop and share a very sexy kiss. It was as if the clicking of my pumps on the tiled patio triggered something wicked in me. Although the walk to the pool was only about twenty feet it took us nearly an hour to get there.

God, no words could explain how sexy I felt. To be dressed in an open bra corset, stockings attached to garters and high heels while kissing and stroking the cocks of two eighteen year old boys was so incredibly wanton.

While I would kiss one of the boys the other would cup my 34E breasts and pinch each one then suck my inch-long nipples. This would instantly send sparks through me which caused me to moan deeply and even cum.

Once we reached the bar we continued our deep kissing.

Jack sat on a bar stool while Conor went behind me. The thought of him behind me with his massive cock made me tremble with excitement.

Taking Jacks cock in my hand I began to kiss it lovingly. I was consumed with lust to please him. He had a beautiful cock. If it was just him I would have said he had a big cock.

He measured ten inches, and had a girth around of six. But, because Conors cock was easily twelve inches long and ten inches around, Jacks cock wasn't intimidating in appearance like Conors.

Jacks cock skin texture was smooth with no visible veins, unlike Conors cock that had a frightening appearance, with wide veins that crisscrossed each other.

"Ahhh fuck yeah. So fucking good Mrs.Wechesler," he groaned deeply as my mouth went up and down his entire length almost to the base.

Once again the use of my married name seemed so sexy to me. His groans told me he loved the way I was sucking him. I loved sucking the smooth texture of his cock and I couldn't wait to experience his hot load that would shoot into my mouth.

His groans made me desperate to please him. He was nowhere near as huge as Conor, but large enough that my mouth could only take a little more than half his length.

As I mentioned, Conor was every-bit twelve inches, while Jack was ten. And as I mentioned, if I hadn't seen Conors monstrous cock I would have certainly thought, Jack was really big.

I took Jacks big hardon into my waiting mouth Conor began inserting his foot-long cock into me. Suddenly my eyes opened wide and I instantly reached back to push against his stomach.

"Don't worry. I'll go easy at first Mrs.Wechsler. Just let me open your pussy up," he said with the voice of a confident young man, mature beyond his years.

After saying it he went to his knees and spread my ass wide apart and began opening my tight pussy with his tongue. He went up and down and alongside the puffiness of each of my folds.

"Fuck bro, you were right about her cunt being huge, and the size of these pussy lips are fucking amazing," he said with excitement in his voice.

"Yeah and what am amazing fuck her pussy is," Jack said enthusiastically, " just wait to you feed her your big cock, Con. Im telling you, you ain't ever gonna wanna leave that fuck-hole, especially when her pussy does that sucking thing."

"Yeah, I want this shit bad," he said with an animalistic hunger in his voice.

Looking back we made eye contact. My eyes were glazed over from the thrills shooting through me once again, as I took in the sight of the log he was gripping in his hand.

"Like it baby?" he grinned slyly, knowing I was going wild, as he held his massive log-sized cock in both his outstretched hands.

"Oh fuck yes," I purred lustfully.

"Tell me you want this big cock, Mrs. Wechsler. Tell me you want me to stretch the fuck out of your sexy pussy and make it cum."

"Oh God yes...please baby. Please," I pleaded.

"Your pussy," he snarled. "Tell me you want me to make your fucking pussy cum."

The words that came from my lips were from a woman possessed by a huge cock.

"Please...Oh God please stretch my pussy with your huge cock and make it yours." "Make my pussy cum baby," I groaned feverishly.

Gazing into his eyes I turned devilish and said in a deep, throaty voice, "Oh baby, please make my pussy cum. Use that beautiful tongue of yours on my pussy baby. Pausing, I breathed deeply then said, "All over my pussy."

"You like my tongue Mrs Wechsler."

"Oh God yes," I purred.

"And what about my big cock?" "You want me to fuck your big-ass pussy with my big cock," he said with the slyest of grins.

Holding his gaze I said in a devilish voice I didn't recognize, "Baby, after you make me cum with your beautiful mouth I want you to fuck the life out of me with that huge pussy pleaser of yours."

I was now totally lost. Stroking, Jacks ten inch cock as I hungered for the mouth and the huge cock of, Conor.

"Oh yes...I'm gonna fuck you Mrs.Wecheler," he said confidently, and then added in voice that sent a shiver right through me, "I'm gonna enjoy being in this huge-ass pussy of yours every fucking day this week.

"I told you her cunt was huge," Jack said as I continued pumping him up and down with long, slow strokes.

"Fuck yeah dude," Conor growled. "We've had a ton of pussy together you and I, but this cunt and her long-ass fuck-lips are the biggest I've ever fucking seen."

This confirmed my suspicions of the two of them having many experiences with women together.

After he said it he leaned in and our tongues raced across each other's for a few seconds before he broke away and knelt down behind me again.

I was depraved with lust as I began hearing myself using the most guttural language.

At this point I was theirs to be taken and used for their own pleasure. I was consumed with lust and with every orgasm I wanted more, much more. I watched Conor put his face against my pussy and began licking up and down through the center of my long lips.

I could not get over how masterful these two eighteen year old boys were. And they fucked with an incredible confidence, mature beyond their years.

As his tongue was magically opening me up I turned back and immediately began drooling at the sight of Jacks ten inch cock, as it waved in front of me in the most appetizing way.

"Suck me Mrs.Wechsler," he commanded, as I instantly opened my mouth and took his cockhead inside.

"Oh fuck yeah" he groaned as my tongue went up and down the side of his thick shaft.

Locking his mouth onto my hard-as-a-rock clit Conor began sucking it, and as he did he inserted two fingers inside me.

With my mouth full of Jacks rock-hard cock, I began groaning as my clit began jumping and popping from the talented mouth of my teenage lover behind me. Within seconds my body trembled and erupted in a volcanic orgasm. As I was cumming I knew instinctively what was going to happen next.

As I felt my pussy explode I braced myself for the anticipation of Conors gigantic cock.

As if on cue I felt his bulbous grapefruit-sized cockhead penetrate my folds.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, seeing stars as he grabbed me by my narrow waist and began inching his full twelve inch length into me.

"Yes Mrs. Wechsler, take my big cock," he hissed.

Once again I was in heaven. Here I was a married seventy six year old woman from an upper-crust social circle, living in an exclusive, wealthy community being taken, albeit consensually sexually by two teenage boys. One with a monstrous cock.

The first half hour was so passionate, as Conor penetrated me slowly, angling his huge, experienced teenage cock hitting different places, deep inside my pussy. Because of his monstrous size, he was hitting places I never knew existed.

With every long, deep penetrating stroke my pussy would open then close around his huge shaft as he reached the bottom of my smoldering cunt. When he would pull back I felt my long pussy lips cling to his fat shaft and act as a massage.

"Fuck, what an amazing pussy," he bellowed as my cunt clung to his giant shaft.

"What did I tell you about her hot cunt Con," Jack echoed as I kissed his big hard-on.

As Conor penetrated me I attentively sucked and kissed every inch of Jacks steel-hard cock. His silky-smooth shaft had my mouth watering. As I worshiped his hard-on, his moans of approval filled the air around us. "What a fucking amazing mouth," he would moan over and over, causing me to look up at him with lust written all over my face.

I was so excited to be pleasing him. For some reason that I couldn't explain, when I sucked each of the boys my only concern was that I was pleasing and exciting them. It meant more to me than anything to know they loved the way I sucked their cocks.

After an hour of shock and pain and no less than twenty orgasms from Conors gigantic cock I began to finally adjust to his tremendous size.

True to his word he fucked into me tenderly at first; as tenderly as a person could with a cock the size of a log.

While fucking me he would lean in and kiss my back then my neck saying words about how sexy I was and how much he loved my pussy He would breathlessly tell me that I had the biggest, deepest pussy he ever fucked and that he wanted it all the time. As he fucked me we both knew that there was something special and very intimate between us.

This proved itself out when we told Jack that we needed time alone together during the week. There were days where Conor and I would fuck for five to six hours before Jack would join us.

Our lust for each other was unquenchable, to the point where I would fly to a location he was performing at and he would meet me at my hotel and we would fuck all weekend. Just him and I without Jack knowing I was there.

"I want this pussy all the time baby," he said as he leaned over me and whispered in my ear as each gigantic stroke filled my insides mare than any cock I ever fucked ever did.

These words had me moaning with desire. At the end of an hour the three of us were all in a beautiful rhythm as each of us focused on our own personal pleasures.

I was in a state of ecstasy from the waves of lust that washed over my body from the slow-motion like way Conor was fucking me with his thunderous foot-long cock. We were locked in an incredible rhythm.

As he slid his massive shaft into me I would push back until he bottomed out. The feeling at that exact moment had me weeping from being so over-stuffed.

"Deep fucking pussy," he would snarl as his thunderous cock bottomed out inside me with no resistance.

Adding to my being so turned on from taking such an enormous cock was the thrill of pleasing Jacks beautiful, silky-smooth cock with my mouth.

These electric streams of current were flowing through my body and in turn brought me to having the most intense orgasms of my life.

Just as one orgasm would course through me I felt another building right behind it. Each time I came Conor would acknowledge it.