Hot GILF Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah baby...give me that fucking hot pussy," he grunted in my ear, obviously enjoying the direct passage that led him into the back of my gushing fuck hole.

His grunts and unintelligible words let me know that he was using me to please his huge cock. Even though I was seeing stars from his punishing thrusts they were music to my ears.

At this point Jack collapsed onto the bed from emptying his delicious load into my mouth. After swallowing his thick viscous seed Conor put his arm around my neck and pulled me into his body. He used his arm as leverage in order to fuck into me with all the force he had.

I was screaming wildly. If a person heard me, they would have thought I was being assaulted from the relentless battering he was giving me.

I was screaming so loud that I was convinced I could have woke the dead. His fucking me was so hot and so punishing that I couldn't or wouldn't repress my animalistic desire to please Conors gigantic cock and the way I was exploding over him. I also knew by the way he was punishing me and his grunts that he wouldn't stop if I begged him to, which of course I wouldn't.

Suddenly, I felt his mammoth girth stretch my clinging walls to the point where I thought I was going to be ripped in half.

"Oh fuck," I cried out loud knowing he was going to cum.

Literally climbing over me our bodies were right against each other's. It was as if we're connected; joined by his massive cock.

As Conor continued to fuck into me I turned my head and we instantly locked into a frenzied kiss. A few seconds later his gigantic cock began spraying my insides. Blast after blast continued to fill my womb.

"Cum you sexy fucking bitch," he snarled.

"Baby," I growled as my pussy burst all over his gigantic shaft.

For the next ten minutes we stayed in this frenzied state, kissing hotly as he thrust into me with the force of a freight train.

It was like we were two wild animals unaware and uncaring of anything around us. As he fucked into me I felt my pussy open and close around him. This suction- like muscle reflex drove me out of my skin.

After a minute, his massive cock had completely emptied its load into me but that didn't stop him from fucking me like a wild-man. It was the reflex action of my pussy that kept him in a frenzied state.

"Don't stop your pussy," he commanded, letting me know he loved the way my flexing muscles were messaging his huge shaft.

"Never baby," I groaned passionately as my ass continued to match each of his punishing thrusts.

I was amazed that he was still rock hard after just emptying his hot load inside me.

"Keep fucking baby. There's a lot more between you and I," he snarled.

I interpreted what he said, which was knowing we needed our own personal time together, without Jack, who was now passed out from exhaustion.

"Such amazing pussy, he chortled against my ear. "Fuck me baby," he bellowed.

"Yes baby," I groaned as I responded by aggressively fucking back on his huge cock, surprising myself after having cum so volcanically myself.

"That's it baby, keep fucking baby," he snorted as my pussy slid up and down the length of his massive shaft, glazing it with my own hot cum.

Releasing his arm from my neck he put his hands on both of my shoulders and put his right foot on the edge of the bed.

Looking back I saw this deranged look on his face and I knew that there was no stopping him now.

"Fuck me lover," I said with a contorted look on my face from being stretched-out as wide as a soda can and with the force of a battering- ram.

"Yeah baby," he grunted, "your pussy has opened up really fucking nice."

God he was right. The initial pain had now turned to lust-crazed passion. I began to think about how much I loved a man with a huge cock. I was convinced that the intensity of my orgasms were brought about because he was enormous.

Thrust after thrust, he fucked into my scorching hole as I met each one by slamming my ass along the endless length of his giant shaft until I collided with his crotch. The second my ass met his crotch it made a loud spanking sound that filled the room.

We matched each other thrust for thrust. If a panel was judging us they would have declared it a sexual standoff.

The sounds we made from panting wildly as we fucked each other were absolutely primal. The air was filled with grunts from him and screams of desire and horror from me.

These sounds were mixed with the slamming of his crotch meeting my ass as his huge, hanging ball sac smacked between my long legs and the wild soapy sounds that omitted from my cum-filled pussy.

After ten minutes I looked over my shoulder and told Conor how much I loved his huge cock. With tears of lust in my eyes I felt the unmistakable tremor of an explosive orgasm building inside me.

"Gonna cum!" I snarled.

"Yeah bitch, that clinging, vacuum sucking pussy has me right with you," he snarled.

Just as he said it we both exploded in perfect unison.

After cumming Conor pulled out of me and I can't explain it, but I instantly felt a void inside me. His huge cock made me so complete. Looking back I nearly died when I saw a liquid smear coating his massive shaft and droplets hitting the floor.

"Taste your pussy," he said commandingly.

I immediately responded by turning around. As I squatted on my pumps I lifted his cock, amazed at how heavy it was.

"Such a heavy cock," I groaned in bewilderment as I brought his huge member close to my face.

As soon as I did my nostrils instantly flared as I instantly recognized my sent all over him.

"Taste you pussy," he commanded again, and for the next ten minutes I ran my tongue up and down his heavily veined shaft.

I was lightheaded tasting myself all over his huge shaft. My musky sent was so pungent it seemed to be a perfume he would have sprayed on it. It was hypnotic and turned me on with more desire then I've ever had.

"Umm," I moaned repeatedly as my nostrils were filled with my intoxicating scent as my tongue drifted up and down the length of his monstrous cock.

It was so erotic and as I worshiped his monster I was rewarded with the taste of my body mixed with his. The pungent muskiness was the strongest in the center of his huge ball sack.

This is where all of our fluids collected. I was climbing the walls as I tasted our combined mixture of lust. It seemed as if time stood still as I licked his soft, but still huge, hanging cock.

Even in its relaxed state his cock was so staggering and so impressive. A staggering sight that could almost make me cum just by staring at it.

"Fucking so huge," I said devotedly said, as I held it in both palms, kissing along the length of it.

Conor was so hung that it seemed the right thing to do. He needed to know that a woman worshiped his super-human manhood, and I was privileged to be doing it.

After licking him clean he lifted me up and we kissed hard. As we kissed I felt his hands unclasping my garters. He began undressing me. It took him almost an hour to get all my lingerie off, not because he didn't know how to, but because he wanted to kiss and take his time.

Between kissing him passionately, he would break-off and suck my nipples tenderly. Almost an hour had passed before we went to the bathroom to shower.

Finally being nude I stepped back into my pumps and, Conor and I walked to the bathroom. Once again, even though it was a short walk to the bathroom I wanted to be sexy for him, so my high heels had his rapt attention.

I started the shower and while the water warmed Conor and I kissed. It was a sensual kiss that had our tongues playfully touching and entwining. It was a kiss that made me think that we were lovers.

After stepping out of my pumps we went into the shower and as he lathered my body I was groaning from the way he slowly used his hands. As his hands roamed over my breast and nipples and ass I in turn kissed him. Things between us got so heated that we had to fuck again.

We stayed in the shower for over two hours. This all seemed to be a heavenly, surreal dream to me as I was so lightheaded from being under the shower spray and from being mentally and physically drained while taking his monstrous cock.

Before leaving the shower I had cum ten times and Conors monster exploded twice. He was a marvel, with a cock that was gargantuan in length and width, and could cum numerous times, not to mention the huge loads that shot from his giant cock each time he exploded.

As he fucked into me from behind he told me that he wanted me to meet him at different hotels while they were on tour.

"I need this big-ass, clamping pussy while Im on tour baby," he said hungrily as he slid that foot-long log-of-a cock into my scorching fuck hole.

"Baby, I wanna be yours so bad," I said in a deep throaty voice. "I'll meet you anytime, anywhere," I purred as his monster cock filled every inch of my burning, wet pussy.

From the shower we went back to the bedroom and got into bed. Stepping out of my pumps I went into the middle of the King- sized bed.

Jack was now up and kissed me hard. I was utterly amazed that these boys had so much sexual experience between.

At eighteen they were mature beyond words. A person would have that it was me at seventy-four who was the seducer, and the one that had all the experience, but not even close.

I was wrapped between my two young lovers and we began to kiss. I was kissing Jack for a few minutes than turned my head and kiss Conor. As he and I kissed Jack kissed and sucked on my aching inch long nipples.

Completely drained physically, it felt so erotic. My tongue and Conors danced across each other's as if we were lovers.

We both knew that we needed so much more from each other, and as him and I kissed I thought about his telling me in the shower while he was fucking me from behind with his monster cock that he wanted me to meet him while he was on tour.

As we kissed the popping sounds of Jacks kissing my huge nipples had me purring deeply.

After a few minutes I turned to Jack and we had our intimate moment as our tongues danced together. This time Conor inserted three fingers deep inside me and began slowly moving them in and out of me while he kissed my aroused nipples.

They both knew they wanted me to cum one last time that, which was now early morning. They were so horny, and so in tune with a woman's needs.

In about ten minutes my body slipped into a blissful orgasm that stayed with me for over a minute. My eyes suddenly felt so heavy as we all drifted off to sleep.

The entire week was a veritable fuck-fest with Conor and I sharing hours alone together and with Jack as a sizzling threesome.

End Chapter 1