Hot GILF Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it Mrs. Wechsler, you keep coating my big cock with that beautiful pussy," Conor groaned as he fucked his twelve inch monster into me.

I was cumming every few minutes as my pussy opened wide for Conors huge cock. With each passing orgasm they each got more and more intense, and as they did I felt my pussy muscles tighten then open and close around his mammoth pole, in a way that seemed to be milking him.

"Fuck, that cunt is so fucking good," he wailed as my pussy opened, and closed around his giant shaft.

My gripping his titanic cock like this was causing him to groan deeply and it wasn't long before he picked up his pace and began fucking into me more forcefully. I knew it was only a matter of time before he started pummeling me with his monster cock.

"Baby," I grunted as he began tearing me apart with his giant cock.

Grabbing my hips he began thrusting into me fiercely. I was now thrashing my head about wildly from the incredible sensations that rifled through my body.

My lust-filled shrikes filled the air around us. Our home in the Hamptons is on a ten acre estate, but I didn't care if the entire community heard my panting and shrieking sounds of lust.

"Fuck me," he roared as he pulled my hips back forcefully. "Your pussy is so good," he said in a heated voice.

I was so turned on from hearing it that I began thrashing against his shaft with equal force.

"That's it baby, fuck me back." "Fuck me back baby," he snarled.

At this point Jack held my head down hard as I felt his cock go into the back of my throat. I was fighting the urge to gasp and felt fortunate it wasn't Conor I was sucking. Both boys were groaning from being on the verge of cumming while I was cumming all over Conors huge, fat cock.

A few minutes later it all came to a head. At the exact same moment we all came. I felt Jacks hot cum splash against the inside walls of my throat while Conor and I came all over each other.

For a good ten minutes Conor continued to ram his king-size cock into me well after he came. He was still rock-hard, and showed no signs of slowing down.

The instant Jacks thick sperm began shooting into my mouth, my pussy exploded all over Conors mammoth cock. The feeling of my pussy opening and closing around his massive thickness triggered him again.

Turning away from Jacks softening cock I looked back and stared right into Conors eyes. Our eye contact was magnetic. As I continued to fuck back onto him my suction- like pussy muscles gripped his enormous shaft. I was delirious and was determined to drain every last drop.

"Oh fuck baby, what an amazing cunt you have," he groaned as he gripped my hips and continued to feed me his gigantic appendage.

Once again the use of such a guttural word had me so turned on.

After an hour both boys began picking-up their pace. It was as if they were in concert with perfect with each other. The faster more aggressive pace triggered my pussy once again.

"Ahhhh," he wailed. "Fuck, your pussy is to fucking good," he snarled as he gripped my hips tight and exploded into the depths of my wetness.

After each of our orgasms subsided we stayed locked where we were. Conors giant cock was still hard inside me but his urgency to fuck hard had diminished.

He was now just slow fucking in and out of me as he enjoyed my gripping pussy as it massaged each wonderful inch of his massive twelve inch shaft.

I turned back and starred at the beautifully, smooth hanging cock of Jack. I began sucking and passionately kissing his beautiful, big cock which instantly began to harden. My body was tingling, as these miniature bursts of electricity washed all over me.

We stayed locked this way for more than an hour, just groaning and enjoying the pleasures that were going through our bodies. The feeling of having a cock in my mouth and a giant-sized cock in my pussy was absolutely enchanting. So sinful to me.

After all the cum was drained from our bodies we stood and shared the most passionate kiss. I turned my head from one to the other.

Each of the boys kissed me for a few minutes. As or tongues danced across each other's their hands were moving over my body playfully.

My hands were constantly touching their cocks and I could not get over how fast they would recover.

Both boys began leading me to the house. Once we entered the house I led them to the bedroom my husband and I share.

I went to the master bathroom to freshen-up and when I returned both boys were laying on the king sized bed.

My eyes instantly went to the giant cock of Conor. The sight of it hanging, as fat as a log, over his right thigh, touching the mattress had my pussy going insane with lust. It was such a staggering sight.

I was instantly got wet between my legs at the sight of his enormous cock as pulsed menacingly as he looked me over with hunger in his eyes.

Seeing me in the doorway in my stockings and high heels I was thrilled to see his huge cock swell and twitch at the sight of me. Also excited to see me was Jack, whose big cock instantly rose off his stomach at the sight of me.

As soon as I came to the doorway Jack instantly came to me while Conor stayed lying on the bed taking in the sight of my body.

Standing there, my eyes were riveted to his enormous cock as it hung over his thigh like a giant log as it continued to bloat out then throb, as if it was breathing.

I instantly felt my nipples ache as my 34E breasts felt heavier than ever as they began to heave. The sight of his cock was both staggering and gorgeous at the same time.

With our eyes locked on each others I watched him take his enormous cock and start to stroke it as he looked over my body, starting at my huge, big-nippled tits to my stockings and high heels.

I looked at him slyly as he grinned back. I took note that he was so huge around, that his large hands could barely go around half his massive girth. Our eye contact was so hot. At that moment I began to wish it was just Conor on the bed. I could see the lust for me in his eyes, also wishing it was just the two of us.

Having had him inside me already and knowing how he made me violently explode, in the most shattering orgasms in my life made my mouth water, and my pussy gush at the thought of having him back inside me.

As we looked at each other with wicked lust the wheels were already turning for the two of us to fuck each other. Just the two of us, without Jack.

As Jack took my hand and led me to the king sized bed my eyes never broke-off from the sight of Conors monstrous cock.

As I walked to him he continued stroking his huge cock as his eyes romped all over me. 'God. He's stroking himself to the sight of me,' I thought to myself excitedly. At that point as I watched Conor stoke his huge- hulking cock while looking me over hungrily, I knew him and I needed to fuck. We needed to be alone, without Jack. So surreal, with me being seventy four and him being eighteen, in that we both wanted to be each other lover.

When I came to the edge of the bed I bent forward and met his mouth for a sensual kiss. Our tongues instantly came together and began weaving across each other's like an untamed vine. As we kissed, sparks of lust were instantly shooting through me.

Feeling Jacks hands running over my stockings and garters had me groaning in anticipation of him using his beautiful mouth and tongue on me.

Suddenly I felt him kiss my ass cheeks. It was so intoxicatingly sexy, as the popping sounds his lips made each time he kissed my ass filled the air with erotica.

The kiss between Conor and I mixed with Jack seductively kissing my ass cheeks had my body on the edge of a blissful orgasm.

As Jack kissed my ass, his talented hands ran over my stocking covered legs and across my garter straps. The feeling was so sexy and had me moaning with lust.

Reaching down I began running my hand across Conors massive cock. The instant I touched it, it began leaking a steady flow of pre-cum. It was that exact second where I felt my body slip into a blissful orgasm. My body was on fire.

As I stroked Conors giant shaft I was tingling inside from the feeling of how powerful it felt. My long fingers could only wrap around a quarter of it, but by his groans I could tell he liked my touch on his veiny flesh.

Suddenly, I felt my ass cheeks being spread apart and within seconds the air around us was filled with a musky scent.

There was no mistaking the fact that I was turned on. My pungent scent seemed to add to their lust for me. It was intoxicating to them and brought out their animalistic side to fuck me wildly.

The way both boys were groaning told me that they were equally turned on by my scent as it confirmed to them that I wanted to fuck.

As or nostrils filled with my fragrance Jack sent his tongue from the bottom of my pussy to the top and then onto my throbbing clit.

His tongue traveled along my open slit in a straight path and the slowest of motion. It took him a minute to cover the length of my openness.

"Such a beautiful cunt," he said before he kissed my hard, aching clit.

I was in a deep groan and was already gushing and knew I was coating his tongue with my slippery nectar. Feeling Conor push against the side of my face I began to kiss down his tight chest.

"Suck it," he groaned as my hand felt his monster pulse rapidly.

"Umm...gladly lover," I said in a throaty voice as I grinned slyly at him as my mouth watered with desire to stroke and suck his massive manhood.

Reaching his giant cock, my face was dwarfed by its immense size: so huge that it actually cast a shadow as it blocked out the light in the room.

"So fucking huge," I groaned right before I began doing the most natural thing which was to kiss it.

Kissing it was my way of showing him I wanted to be one of his many worshippers.

For the next hour the ambiance that filled the room were the sounds that morphed into one continuous groan as we were all in a state of erotic euphoria.

As I stroked Conors giant shaft I was tingling inside from the feeling of how powerful it felt. My long fingers continued to run up and down his veiny shaft as his flowing pre-cum made a great lubricant for my gliding hands.

"Yeah, fucking stroke it," he moaned, as his giant log of a shaft pulsed against my grasp.

Jack then took my right pussy fold between his lips and turned his head to the side and began moving his mouth up and down.

I was literally high from the exquisite feeling. As my groaning elevated he went from one side to the other. As he released each fold he would run his tongue over the edge of it. This caused me to tremble with excitement.

He continued to suck each of my long pussy folds, using his tongue on each one in the most sensual way. I could not believe how contented he was to alternate between each of my long lips, slowly and methodically.

He was masterful in ways I've never experienced in my life. It was so clear to me that he loved orally pleasing a women and I was so happy to be his.

As Jack was basking in pleasing me, my mouth was being stuffed with Conors enormous piece of flesh. As I sucked on his huge crown my tongue flicked the tip while it was embedded in my mouth.

"Stick your tongue in that piss slit," he commanded.

Knowing what he wanted, because I had done this to him earlier, he took a hold of his massive shaft and pulled it away from my mouth as I inserted my tongue into the center of his slit.

"Ahhh fuck," he moaned in a deep voice.

It was such a wicked thing to do, and it thrilled me to be doing it. As I stabbed my tongue in and out of his long, deep piss-slit, a steady stream of fluid began flowing from it. I was so turned on because I knew his pre-cum would be followed by his spurting a huge hot load of cum into my hungry mouth.

Putting his hand behind my neck he said in a demanding voice, "Drink it."

I immediately put my lips on his crown and began to drink the flow of hot seed that was coming out of the pulsing slit.

What could easily have his been cum was his pre-cum. It was absolutely the most delicious thing I have ever tasted. I was so turned on that my body began to tremble and I exploded uncontrollably. As I was cumming I heard Jack groan loudly as I was certain the discharge from my orgasm filled his mouth.

As I was cumming his tongue went deep inside me. I could feel the tip hitting my inside walls. This new excitement caused me to release my mouth from Conors monstrous cock.

"Oh God, I said out loud as I threw my head back as my body quaked in a thunderous climax.

As I was cumming, Conor took my head and forced me back to his flowing shaft. As I gripped it, I felt it pulsing. I could feel my fingers being forced apart then felt the pressure release. This pulsing got faster by the second.

"Stroke it!" he snarled.

I immediately began sliding my hand up and down his colossal shaft. The flow of pre-cum acted as a lubricant and was streaming down his thickly veined shaft. His bountiful amounts of pre-cum that flowed from his giant cock allowed me pump up and down without any friction.

"Faster!" he commanded, in a voice that sent a shiver through me.

Greedily, I began jerking it wildly as I looked up at him lustfully.

"You like that baby?" I purred. "You like the way I stroke your huge pussy pleaser of a cock?"

"Oh fuck yeah baby," he responded in a deep voice as his monster cock throbbed in my hands.

Suddenly Jack inserted two fingers into my scorching wetness and one finger into the wetness of my asshole.

"Oh fuck!" I wailed as bolts of lightning were shooting inside every part of my body.

So many hot experiences by two young lovers that were so experienced with fucking women, and so in tune with a woman's body.

"Cum Mrs.Wechsler," Jack commanded from behind me.

That did it.

Oh yessss...fuck," I groaned as my pussy fired again, but this time in a rapid-fire sequence that had me seeing stars.

As I began moaning, my face began getting plastered by Conors erupting cock.

As I continued to stroke him ropes of hot cum were hitting my face. It was as if I was in a hail-storm from the force his monster shot-off at.

After blasting my face with what seemed like a gallon of hot seed Conor came around and handed me a towel that he took from the bathroom. He then gently dried my face and as soon as he did we started kissing.

"You taste your sexy pussy Mrs. Wechsler?" He asked after he pulled away.

Once again it was another example of just how in tune they were.

"You want to taste more of your pussy?" He said with a sly grin as I groaned deeply.

We went back into a sensual kiss that had me floating from the musky taste that was on his mouth.

After a few minutes Jack came to my face and Conor went behind me. It was as if it was staged choreography, as these two switched places with each other. It was as if it was right on cue, without a word between them being spoken.

Once again I thought to myself how much they must have done this with countless females.

As Jack and I were kissing I felt Conor behind me putting his hands on my hips.

He then reached between my thighs and rubbed up and down my nylons until he pushed against one side in a way that told me he wanted me to spread my legs.

As soon as I did I felt the head of his giant grapefruit- sized cockhead at the mouth of my opening. Even though I was soaking wet I braced myself for what I knew was going to stretch me beyond anything my opening was designed for. Holding one cheek and spreading it apart he began inching his giant cock inside me.

"Ahhh fuck," he groaned as the massive crown entered my scorching-wet fuck-hole.

In response to his gigantic cock working into me, I began kissing Jack with an animalistic hunger. Our tongues were flicking across each other's wildly as Conor burrowed into me.

It felt as if my insides were being turned inside-out from that monster cock, in a way that let me know he made sure he was being pleased.

Slow at first, Conor angled his massive cock from one side to the next, as I began flooding his shaft with my molten discharge.

"Fuck, I love this big fucking cunt," Conor wailed as he bottomed-out inside me without any resistance.

I was so happy to take his entire gigantic cock. I knew that his giant cock rarely got this deep inside a pussy. I learned later that I was actually the only one that could take his entire cock and without any resistance.

The instant he bottomed-out inside me he began picking up his pace to the point where his huge, hanging ball-sac was slapping against my throbbing clit.

Conor began fucking me like a wild animal. It was as if he was testing my pussy. Testing me on how hard and with how much speed he could fuck me at. I was wild with lust and began thrashing my ass back onto his massive cock to let him know I was his.

I had to break away from my kiss with Jack because the punishing force of Conors gigantic cock had me screaming.

"So fucking huge," I looked back and groaned loudly.

Standing, now Jack brought his cock to my mouth which I eagerly began sucking. As Conor fucked his monster into the deepest part of me I felt like I couldn't breathe because of how big it was.

I was at the point of being delirious and within a few minutes the three of us were filling the bedroom with animalistic sounds.

The next ten minutes had our bodies in a wanton state of burning desire. It all built to a crescendo of the highest kind as we came in perfect unison.

Conor grabbed my hips while Jack pushed down on the back of my head as he filled my mouth with his glorious hot seed. While his cock was shooting in these short steady bursts Conor leaned over and began pulling down on my long, hard nipples.

"Fucking tits are so fucking big, and these nipples are fucking huge," he wailed as his fingers began pinching my inch-long swollen nipples.

This sent bolts of lightning through me and made my pussy drench his huge cock in a bath of cum.

As I fucked back onto his huge shaft he grunted loudly.

"Fucking huge-ass cunt is gonna make me load hard," he growled.

I was so thrilled to be pleasing him, so turned on to be pleasing such a massive cock.

Suddenly, his huge cock was shooting- off like a fire- hose splashing against my inside walls with so much force. The shooting of my two eighteen year old lovers, in my pussy and my mouth caused me to explode violently.

As I came I felt my pussy grip Conors monster cock and squeeze it as if it knew it wanted to milk every ounce out of him.

"Fuck yeah baby," he snarled, letting me know he loved what my pussy was doing to his mighty cock.

As Conor was twisting and pulling down on my long, throbbing nipples my eyes opened wide. I wanted to scream out loud, not from pain, but more from the way it was over stimulating me, causing these bolts of electric shocks to shoot through me. He had me right at point where I was going over the edge.

At the extract second when I went to pull away from Jacks spurting cock he sensed it and forced my head right back down. It was uncanny that he knew exactly what was happening. Once again it proved how much experience these two young lovers had.

"Fucking swallow it Mrs. Wechsler" he snarled as he held my head all the way down to the base of his spurting member.

As I was drinking down his luscious nectar my eyes opened even wider as Conor began thrusting his monstrous cock into me at a frenzied pace.

He was fucking me so hard that when his hard stomach slammed up against my ass it filled the room with loud noises that sounded like he was using a belt on my bottom.

He was fucking into me so punishingly that I couldn't help but tense- up from the battering I was receiving. I felt my eyes water and in an effort to compensate for his thrusting punishment.