Hot Wife in Cancun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I was going to shoot my load right into my pants I was so turned on. As he flipped to the next picture of her sitting up with her back slightly arched, he pointed out the silhouette shadow of her perfect body on the dock right past her. I looked at Linda and although she was blushing a bit in her face, I sensed that she too was turned on having this guy, who was at least 15 years younger than us, go through picture by picture of what he had taken and make comments. As I glanced over at my stunning wife, I noticed that our photographer had an obvious bulge in his shorts as he was commenting on Linda's pictures. I made eye contact with her and nodded for her to check it out, so she was also aware of the effect that she was having on our young photographer. Linda and I each picked our favorite nude shot of her to add to the other two pictures we had already selected of the two of us. The photographer downloaded the four shots to a CD and thanked us for the opportunity.

When we were walking down the path towards our room, I told her that she is "so fucking hot" and that she could not possibly imagine how much of a turn on it was to see him taking the pictures on the dock and then review them one at a time with our young photographer as he made his comments. She quietly said thanks and that she was glad I liked it, but I had to promise that the nude pictures would never be shared with anyone else. I agreed that I would not, but then commented that who knows what the photographer would do with them.

Since we figured a lot of the wild crowd would be on the bar hopping party bus that evening, we decided to put our swimsuits on and relax in the pool or down on the beach. We swam a little bit in the pool which was nice since there were only a few people around. Linda did not even remove her bikini top and I was fine with that. After swimming for a bit, we decided to take a walk along the beach. It was so peaceful with the moon's reflection on the water and the small waves coming ashore.

We laid a few towels onto the sand and sat down just listening to the sounds of nature. It was so peaceful and romantic as Linda snuggled into my chest. It did not take long for us to start sharing a passionate kiss. My cock was straining against the material in my swimsuit to get out, but I resisted the urge to do anything but kiss Linda. That was until she slid her hand across my swimsuit and lightly grabbed my raging hard-on. I gently pushed Linda's back to the ground and dropped my hand to her bikini top. I pushed it up over her incredible breasts and quickly lowered my mouth to one of them. She moaned as I swirled my tongue across her very erect nipple and then whispered for me to take off my shorts. As I slid my swimsuit off, she removed her bikini top and told me to take her.

I knew that what she meant was for me to hold her down, slide her bikini bottom to the side of her pussy and fuck her hard. I immediately climbed between her legs and moved her bikini bottom to reveal a very damp pussy waiting to be fucked. As I plunged my cock into her, I grabbed her two wrists with my hand left hand and held them over her head. That allowed me to use my right hand to maul her tits as I continued pounding my cock into her. She was moaning loudly which made it even hotter since there was a chance that someone could hear or see us. It was not long before my cock was exploding into her pussy as she was shuddering with her own orgasm. I collapsed down into her arms and rolled us over and onto my back, so her head was resting on my chest as we both recovered from our powerful orgasms. As we were laying there, a few couples walked past us. I'm not sure if they heard or saw anything, but it was very erotic thinking that they may have.

We eventually returned to our room and went to bed. I have to admit Linda's willingness to do the photo shoot and then to let me fuck her on the beach were two of my top fantasies and I went to sleep thinking that this trip had met all of my expectations and more. Little did I realize at the time that the fifth and final day at this resort would even be beyond what I even would have imagined was possible. We awoke as we had fallen asleep – still in each other's arms. As we looked over the activities sheet for the day, I asked Linda what she wanted to do. She commented that none of the activities really stood out to her, including the evening's bare as you dare party.

She said just getting one last day of sun would be great and being together. I told her that sounded great to me as well to just get a lot of sun and relax. Linda then started looking over the spa services pamphlet and I asked her if she wanted to do another treatment. She commented that she really enjoyed the couples' massage that we had but did not want to do the same one again. I pointed out the erotic massage and both of us agreed that we certainly did not need their help to get us ready for each other. I suggested she look at the individual treatments, as I was fine just relaxing by the pool if she wanted something else down. As she was looking at the list of massages available, she pointed at the 4 Hands Massage, but said that she wanted my two hands to be part of that.

I told her that I could ask at the spa if it were possible, but she interrupted me and said why don't I just recruit someone else so we would not have to pay. To make sure I heard her correctly, I restated that it sounds like she wanted me to find a volunteer so that the two of us could give her a four hands massage. I then asked her if she had a preference if the other set of hands was male or female and if she had a preference with where or when the massage would be done. She said it was up to me is far as the sex of the volunteer and suggested that we just planned to do it in our room later this evening since neither of us were interested in attending that party. The only rule she added was that her panties would be on and that if I had any trouble finding a volunteer that she would not at all be upset if it were just my two hands giving her the massage.

My head was swirling as we walked to breakfast. Was I dreaming or was this what she had in mind when she had mentioned a day earlier at the mall that I still may be able to watch someone touch her breasts? Who would I ask and how would I even approach someone? I figured that Buck would be easy to approach about it, but would I rather have a woman since Linda opened up that as a possibility. The other thing was that if I were to find someone, they would need to be willing to skip the Bare as you Dare Party, which would be awkward if they were with their spouse. Oh well, I figured I had a few hours to decide. After breakfast we set ourselves up in a few pool side chairs that were close enough to be able to see the activities, but not be right in the middle of it.

For the next few hours my head probably looked like it was on a swivel and I was constantly looking around to see who I could invite to join Linda and I later this evening for the 4 hands massage. It must have been obvious to Linda too as she commented that she would be delighted if it were just my two hands massaging her, so I needed to make sure I relaxed and enjoyed myself on our last day at the resort. As I laid there in the chair, I thought through the possible options. A female would be great, but how would I even approach one to ask about it. Obviously Buck would be an option that I was sure Linda would not mind since she called him Fabio, but I had not seen him, TJ or their wives yet.

The third option might be to go to the spa and talk with Philippe to see if he or someone else from there would be willing to do it. I could even pay them. So, I settled on Buck as my first choice and talking to Philippe as my backup plan. It wasn't long before Linda and I were heading over to the pool-side grill for lunch and I had still not seen any sign of Buck. I thought to myself that I would give it a few more hours and then I'd see if I could talk to Philippe in the spa.

Linda fell asleep while laying a short time later and as luck would have it Buck happened to walk past the pool. I was able to get his attention and we met by the pool bar. I told him about the 4 hands massage for Linda and he said he would love to do it. I explained that she requested that we do it this evening instead of going to the party and he said he was fine with that, as that party was not one he generally looked forward to anyways and he was actually thinking he'd hang out at the resort bar and watch whatever game they had on the television.

I also informed him that she had already said that she would be wearing her panties the entire time, so there was no guarantee that it would even be anything more than a traditional massage, although I suspected she'd let us at least massage her tits. Buck said that was not a problem at all and that he'd respect any and all boundaries that we set. We agreed upon a time and I told him our room number.

I returned to our pool chairs just as Linda was stirring a bit, so it worked out perfectly that I brought a few drinks back with me. The next couple of hours were very relaxing as we walked the beach one last time, swam in the pool and just watched some of the activities they had going on. My mind was racing as I was thinking about what might happen in just a few hours. It was finally time for Linda and I to return to our room to get cleaned up and ready for dinner. Linda had been saving a new sun dress that she had brought with for this last night. When she came out of the bathroom, my jaw almost hit the floor. It had a deep v cut in the front that showed plenty of cleavage.

The back was completely open other than the tie around her neck. The panels that covered her breasts looked like they were painted on her as they hugged the curves of her breasts perfectly. Lastly, there was a slit of the side which gave an incredible view of her long sexy leg. We walked to dinner hand in hand predicting what would be on the main menu this evening. As usual, dinner was pretty good, but the highlight for me was definitely all of the guys checking Linda out in her dress. As we finished up dinner, I commented to Linda that we had about 60 minutes until her massage appointment. She said that she was fine if we started it as soon as we got back to the room. The thought went through my mind that she may be figuring that it was just going to be me, so I played along as I did not want to ruin the surprise when Buck shows up at our door.

I told her that I had a craving for some chocolate, so we stopped by the gift shop, which also allowed us to waste some time while Linda looked for a few last minute touristy gifts for our kids. I glanced at the clock as we left the gift shop and we still had about 30 minutes, so I suggested we swing by the main bar and get a bottle of champagne and some orange juice, so that I could serve her a mimosa. Linda said that was not necessary, but I was persistent, so we went to the main bar.

By the time we had the beverages and had gotten back to our room, we were only 10 minutes from Buck showing up. I told Linda that she should get prepared and I would make us each a mimosa. I had pulled the blankets off the bed, so she could lie directly on the bed for her massage. She emerged from the bathroom with a robe wrapped around her panty covered body. I offered her the mimosa and she sat on the bed as she sipped it. As she was just about to finish her drink, there was a knocking at the door. Linda looked a little stunned as I said the other set of massage hands had arrived and went to the door. She was then shocked when I walked back into the room with Buck following me. I mentioned that Buck was very interested in helping me with the 4 hands massage. Buck reached his hand out to shake Linda's hand and said he was glad he could help with the massage and that it was nice to see us both again since we met at casino night.

I offered Linda another mimosa which she quickly drank before laying down on the bed and sliding the robe down off her shoulders. We made sure she was comfortable and said we would begin the massage and that if she had any areas requiring more attention to just let us know. Buck and I were positioned on each of Linda's sides and began by starting to massage the shoulder that was closest to each of us. Linda has a very sexy back, so neither of us were in any rush as we enjoyed rubbing and massaging her back. I asked at one point how she was doing and she responded that it felt wonderful. Even though Buck was wearing fairly loose fitting shorts with a muscle shirt, the bulge that his limp cock was creating was still very noticeable.

As we were finishing up her back, I asked her if she would like us to massage her rear at all or if she preferred we move directly to her legs. She was wearing a thong, so I was not sure how she'd respond, but she did say a light massage on her rear would be fine. Rather than each taking one of her ass cheeks, I made eye contact with Buck whispered that he could just do it. It was very hot watching his big hands grab and massage her ass. After a few minutes he shifted to the back of her right thigh and I starting doing the same to her other leg. We spent a long time working on her long legs, really paying a lot of attention to her thigh and calf muscles. She commented a few times while we were working on her legs that it felt sooo good. We eventually bent her knees at a right angle allowing us to really work on her feet. As we finished her feet, I asked her if anything needed additional attention on her back. She said no and flipped onto her back.

Even though Buck had seen Linda topless on multiple occasions by the pool and had even felt her tits up during the Bubble Pool Party, he still mouthed the word "wow" at me as she rolled over and her breasts came into view. I asked her if she had a preference to where we began or what areas we focused on and she responded that she had never had a 4 hand massage before, so we should do whatever the normal practice was. Having role played massage fantasies with her many times, I knew that was code for she did not want to give us the approval to massage her bare breasts, but that she'd go along with it if that was normal way these massages were done.

I looked at Buck and he said that we would start with her arms. Each of use started massaging from her hand up to her shoulder. From there, he moved his hands to her belly, but rather than doing the same, I mouthed the words to him to take over. He continued rubbing her stomach until he sent one of his hands between her breasts, but not touching them. Linda opened her eyes briefly and could see that I was just watching at this point. With the next push up her stomach, he went up over her breasts causing Linda to moan softly. Buck continued to move up and down her torso, but each time he spent more time and paid more attention to her breasts. He finally stopped working her stomach and just began massaging each of her breasts in his big hands. He looked at me and whispered to start working on her legs. I was glad to help as I began rubbing her legs from ankle to her panty line even brushing lightly up against her panty-covered pussy a few times.

I told Linda that we were just about done with her 4 hands massage and asked if she wanted us to focus any extra time on any areas of her body. She said that it was a wonderful massage and thanked us. It was obvious that Linda was in an aroused state, but I did not want to push the limits as I had promised her that it would just be a massage and her panties would stay on. I sensed that she might be willing to do more and I really wanted to see her hold and maybe even suck on Buck's cock, but I was not sure how to make it happen. So, I decided to just ask. I commented to Buck that when we first saw him earlier in the week that Linda had commented that night that he had a great body and very impressive cock.

He said that he appreciated the compliment especially since it was from such a stunning lady. I said since this is our last night, maybe Linda would like to see it one more time, so at least the last cock she saw at this resort, other than mine, was one that she thought was impressive. Buck looked at Linda and asked if she'd be ok if he dropped his shorts. She kind of whispered sure. He hooked his fingers into his waist band and pushed his shorts to the floor. There it was, his magnificent cock that although it was coming to life, it did not appear to be fully erect yet. Linda was just staring at it, so I grabbed her hand and slowly moved it towards his cock. She did not resist, so I set her hand on it. Linda slowly worked the length of his cock, as I told her to just feel it to be able to compare it to mine. She slowly brought up her other hand and continued to gently rub his now fully erect cock. From a length perspective, it was probably about 9 inches, so it was not much bigger than it was in its flaccid state, but the thickness was really impressive.

As Buck sat down on the bed, Linda continued to work on his cock with her hands. I asked her if she thought she could even get that into her mouth. She responded that she was not sure, but she'd like to try if that was ok. I told her absolutely and she quickly dropped her head to his cock and began licking up and down his long, thick shaft. After a few minutes of this she was ready to begin sucking on it, so she inserted the tip of his cock into her mouth as she continued to rub her hands up and down his cock. I asked her what she thought and she said it was wonderful and so big.

As she continued to work on Buck's cock, I moved between her legs and rubbed her panty-covered pussy. She moaned loudly, so I took that as an invitation to move the material aside and probe her pussy with my tongue. Linda's pussy was extremely damp and she slowly grinded her pussy against my mouth. Within a few minutes, she was pushing much harder, so I decided to ask her if she like to see what it feels like to be dry humped by Buck's cock. She hesitated a bit before saying yes, but only if it were ok with me. I just smiled and winked at her as I moved from between her legs and pulled her panties off as well. I moved her up on the bed so she was laying down as Buck removed his shirt to reveal the rest of his perfect body.

Buck climbed between Linda's legs and laid his cock against her pussy lips. He slowly started moving back and forth over her pussy lips, while he dropped his head down to be able to suck on her boobs. Linda seemed to be quickly working towards an orgasm and I really wanted to see him fuck her tight pussy, so I whispered to him to slow down. He continued sucking on her breasts, and you could tell from her hips trying to grind up against his cock that she really wanted her pussy stimulated as well.

I asked her if she was ready for me to fuck her and she impatiently said yes. I paused for a few seconds and then I asked her if she'd like to just see if she could fit Buck's cock into her pussy before I fucked her. She looked me in the eyes and said she really wanted to, but only if I wanted it too. I smiled at her and said only this once. With that Buck grinned as he dropped his cock head to her pussy entrance. Right away he met resistance, so he mentioned that he had some lubricating oil in the pocket of his shorts. I grabbed that and squirted some into Buck's hand. He applied it to his cock and it looked like a glistening anaconda. He again returned it to Linda's pussy entrance and this time was able to pop the head in. Over the next five or ten minutes I watched as he slowly worked his monster cock in and out of Linda's tight pussy each time getting a little deeper. She was able to take in all but about an inch of his cock. He was very gentle and respectful with his movements, as he'd slowly pull his monster cock almost all the way out before slowing sliding it back deep into her pussy. Buck looked at me and commented that Linda not only had an exceptional body, but that her pussy was so nice and tight too.