Hot Wife in Cancun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I started to drop my shorts, Buck asked if I wanted to fuck her a bit. I thought about it for a second, but said I was having too much fun watching him, so I would be fine just fucking her sexy face. Buck then gently lifted her up with his cock still buried deep in her pussy and repositioned the two of them to place Linda's head right at the edge of the bed. Linda swept the hair out from being caught under her back and lowered her head over the edge of the bed. I stepped forward and she immediately grabbed my hard cock and balls. She gently rubbed it before starting to kiss and suck on the head of my cock. I could tell by her breathing and the flushness in her chest that she was approaching an orgasm, so I whispered to Buck that we needed to slow it down a bit so we could enjoy it more. He smiled nodding his head and shifted to more of a kneeling position keeping about half of his cock entombed in her pussy.

Buck stopped the thrusts and instead starting gently rubbing her tits. Linda sensed what we were doing and begged us to keep fucking her. Since neither of us responded, she decided to take a different approach and began aggressively sucking on my cock. The view I had was incredible. Looking directly down my body, there was Linda deep throating my cock. As I moved down her body, her amazing breasts come into view with Buck's big hangs rubbing them and gently twisting on her nipples. As I looked further down her body, there were her beautiful long legs wrapped around Buck's hips with half of his thick cock buried into her very wet pussy. Linda moved from deep throating me to sucking on my balls, which she knew was really going to push me over the edge. Buck sensed that I was nearing an orgasm, and asked if I wanted to fuck her ass. I smiled and nodded as I pulled away from Linda's incredibly talented mouth.

I watched as Buck again lifted her gently off the bed while rotating their bodies so he could lay down on to his back with Linda on top of him still having his cock buried deep in her. Linda leaned forward giving me access to her ass. Her ass is always very tight, so I placed some of the lubricating oil on a few of my fingers and inserted them in her ass. Linda let out a loud moan as I moved them around trying to loosen her up a bit. After a few minutes, I applied the lube to my cock and positioned it at her ass hole. I grabbed her shoulders and slowly pushed. Linda reached her hand back there to help guide me as I was meeting considerable resistance.

As soon as my cock head popped in, I easily slid in the rest of the way. Linda screamed out that it felt sooo good. Since I was now in position, Buck began to thrust his hips from down below and continued rubbing Linda's tits. This allowed her to control the tempo of us fucking her by being the one in the middle that was moving. She was moving slowly up and down Buck's cock and although my cock was not moving in her ass, the sensation of his cock rubbing up against mine through the linings of Linda's pussy and ass more than made up for it. Linda seemed to enjoy that she was now in control of the movements and teasingly changed speeds to get us to the brink of shooting our loads before slowing back down. I knew that she too was on the verge of cumming, but wanting to enjoy this experience for as long as possible too. After she came to a halt again after working up to a very fast speed, Buck looked at me and asked if I were ready to fill this hot lady up. I nodded and he shifted his hands to her hips so he had more control of her body's movements. He began thrusting upward and I started thrusting in and out of her ass. Linda's reaction was one of pure ecstasy as she threw her head back and started bouncing her body as bed she could to be in synch with our cocks ramming into her.

As I was about to shoot my load, Buck tensed up and grunted as he filled my sexy wife's pussy with his cum. Linda began to shake as she too experienced a powerful orgasm. As I pulled my cock out of her ass, she climbed off Buck, came over to me and gave me a very passionate kiss. She thanked both of us for an incredible one time only experience and she placed special emphasis on the one time.

Buck put his clothes on, thanked us and wished us safe travels. We did the same to him and he left our room. As we cleaned up and packed for our early morning departure, Linda admitted that although she definitely had no interest in ever going to another clothing optional resort, that she definitely was glad we did and that we were able to fulfill some of our fantasies. She added that she was happy keeping the rest of our fantasies as just fantasies and that the cock she still and will always crave the most is mine. I thanked her for an incredible week and some fantastic keepsakes as I held up the CD with her nude pictures on it.