Humanity Ch. 03

Story Info
Lynne and Harry strip for charity.
5.8k words
4.78
11.3k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third chapter of the "Humanity" story. I do tend to run on. Hopefully, this chapter can stand on its own, but the chapter will make more sense if you've already read the first two chapters.

This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities between any institution or character in this story and any real person or institution are coincidental and unintended. Comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable, are always welcome. Thank you for reading this.

________________

Lynne and I followed Sabine onto the platform. We stood, nude, holding hands, while Sabine summarized Lynne's many accomplishments and tried to find something to say about me. Even though everyone else in the room was nude too, it was a thrill to be standing nude in front of them. As the new kids in the group, all attention was focused on us.

As I looked around the room, I saw several people whom I knew of. I didn't expect to see anyone, other than Lynne and Sabine, whom I really knew. However, I saw the smiling faces of Jena and Karl standing to my left. They were friends from the rowing club. I hadn't rowed with either of them, they were above my level, but we'd worked out together and had beer together. Lynne knew them too. They were standing behind other people, but I could tell from their bare shoulders that they were nude. Of course, they were, everyone in the room was nude. Jena winked at me as we made eye contact.

I leaned to Lynne and said, "There's Jena and Karl."

"Where?" Lynne asked.

I nodded in their direction. Karl gave a small wave as he and Lynne made eye contact. Lynne turned her face to me. "I wasn't expecting any of our friends to be here," she said. "I guess I should be embarrassed but I'm not." That made me realize that I was feeling proud to be standing there nude and proud that I'd soon be having intercourse with the woman I loved. I was glad Jena and Karl were there to see it.

While Sabine was taking longer introducing us than I'd expected (there are a lot of good things to say about Lynne), I knew she had to be close to finishing. When she did, Lynne and I would make love in front of our new sisters and brothers. I'd never thought of myself as an exhibitionist before, but the anticipation was exquisite. I was getting hard thinking about it and the realization that everyone was seeing me get hard intensified it.

Lynne let go of my hand and gently brushed her hand along my dick. "Eager?" she teased.

"Yeah," I replied. I could see her nipples pointing straight out. "So are you," I added.

"Definitely," Lynne said. "Juice is running down my thigh. But, hey, it's not every day that I know I'm about to get laid in front of fifty people." Lynne had no sooner said that than Sabine quit talking. "We're on," Lynne said as she led me to the chair in the center of the platform.

Lynne gently pushed me into the chair. Sitting, my dick was pointing pretty much straight up. Lynne ran her hand up and down me a couple of times before straddling me and lowering herself down on me. She was wet and it felt wonderful sliding into her. I would have liked to have watched the other Humanity members watch us fuck, but I couldn't complain about having Lynne's breasts in my face. I sucked her nipples as she rode me.

Lynne was doing more of the work, but it was very stimulating for both of us. Until the night before, neither Lynne nor I had engaged in sex with someone watching. It had been only Sabine watching the night before, and she counted as a very close friend. Now, we were fucking in front of roughly 50 people, most of whom were strangers, but we'd be interacting with all of them in the future. There was something about making love in front of this audience that made it more intense and pleasurable for both of us.

We didn't make any attempt to hold back and we came sooner than I would have preferred. At least, Lynne came first, and it sounded and felt to me like a good one. She had collapsed onto my chest when I shot into her. Feeling me come, Lynne raised her head and looked in my eyes. After a moment, she kissed me. We held the kiss for some time.

Lynne finally got off me and stood up, not that I was in any hurray for her to do that. I stood. Lynne took my hand and we faced the room. Our fellow members of humanity applauded us.

Jena and Karl came up to us just as we stepped off the platform. Jena was a very pleasant and intelligent person. As befit someone who was a top rower on the Club's A side women's eight, she was a large, muscular woman. I'd never thought of Jena as particularly attractive. However, in the nude, she was lovely. Karl rowed on the men's A side eight. He was about my size but a few years younger and much fitter.

"That was very nice," Karl said.

"We weren't as hot as Nicole," Lynne replied.

"I'm not sure about that," Karl replied.

At that point, Sabine intervened. She took us around and introduced us to every member of the Humanity chapter. The chapter included more than one distinguished faculty member. We had several very interesting conversations. I was surprised at how open and friendly strangers become when no one has any clothes on.

It was after 1:00 a.m. when the party broke up. Sabine persuaded us to stay a second night in the room downstairs. She joined us. A threesome was a new experience for Lynne and me. I never appreciated how three people could be so tender and caring; and give each other so much pleasure.

In late February, little more than a month after our induction into Humanity, a request came from the chapter in Munich. They were fundraising to help refugees from the Syrian civil war. The serious fundraising would come in private meetings with deep-pocketed donors. However, the chapter, under another name, was holding a public black-tie fundraiser to raise awareness. To get more attention, they wanted a few people who would volunteer to strip for the event. They were asking us rather than using their own members in order to present "fresh faces."

Our chapter decided that we had to fulfill Munich's request and that the youngest members should do it. Those were Nicole, Jena, Karl, Lynne, and me. Kurt was added to the group because he was Nicole's lover. Lynne and I were excited by the thought that we might get to strip nude at a fancy event. Nicole, Jena, and Karl agreed to do it, but were reluctant. As was frequently the case, Kurt's feelings were known only to him and, maybe, Nicole.

We took the train to Munich the day before the event. Five of us spent the trip speculating on what, exactly, our Munich brothers and sisters would ask us to do. Kurt sat quietly throughout the trip holding Nicole's hand. We were met at the Munich Hauptbahnhof by Annemarie and Manfred, two of the event's organizers. We followed them to the U-bahn platform and took a train to the University district.

We went to a stolid, three story building a block from the U-bahn station that was the home of the Munich chapter's "Humanity House." Inside, Annemarie took off her skirt and Manfred dropped his trousers so we could see the tattoos on their inner thighs. The six of us removed our pants and underwear so Annemarie and Manfred could see our tattoos. Bottomless, we followed them upstairs to the large room we would be staying in that night and the next.

As the eight of us sat nude from the waist down, Annemarie explained that they had already sold over 1,300 tickets and expected around 1,500 to attend the next evening. They had decided to make us the subject of a silent auction. We'd be introduced to the crowd at the beginning of the event and then mingle for an hour or two. During that time, guests would be able to write on sheets placed around the room what they bid to see each of us strip nude. The man and woman who received the highest bids would strip completely nude for the audience.

When Annemarie finished her explanation, Lynne said, "Instead of taking bids on us as individuals, why not have the guests bid on us as couples. That would be Jena and Karl, Nicole and Kurt, and Harry and me. The couple who receives the highest bid would strip each other in front of the audience. I think you'll get higher bids that way."

Nicole added, "If I have to strip in front of a large crowd, I'd feel better about it if Kurt was there with me. Is that agreeable to you Kurt?" Kurt nodded.

After verifying that Jena and Karl also preferred to strip as a couple, Annemarie and Manfred stepped out into the hall for a moment. They came back in smiling. "We like your suggestion," Manfred said. "That's what we'll do."

Annemarie and Manfred took us out to eat that night and showed us a bit of Schwabing. It was a chilly night, not conducive to barhopping. We were back in Humanity House early. Our room had only one large bed. I slept that night on one end of the bed, holding onto Lynne. Kurt was between Lynne and Nicole. Karl was between Nicole and Jena.

The next morning, the three women decided they needed additional cosmetics. They dressed and went out shopping. Karl and I watched Bundesliga matches on TV. Kurt read. Annemarie and Manfred came in mid-afternoon. "We think you should have your pubic hair shaved off so that those of you who strip are more exposed." We followed them to the large communal bathroom where the six of us showered. Once we toweled off, Annemarie and Manfred led us to an adjoining room. In the center of the room was a padded chair with two arms extending off the front of the seat.

Manfred draped a towel over the chair, pointed to Nicole, and said, "please sit and I will shave you." Nicole sat. Manfred said, "please put your legs up on these extensions." Nicole did so and Manfred pushed them apart so that Nicole's legs were spread wide. Manfred knelt between Nicole's legs. Her bush was already neatly trimmed. Manfred put some shaving gel on Nicole's mound and gently worked it into a lather. He very carefully shaved Nicole bare. He probed her lips a bit looking for stray hairs. Not finding any, he took a bottle of balm which Annemarie handed him, poured some into his hand, and worked it into Nicole's newly exposed skin. When Nicole got out of the chair and stood, she was, indeed, more exposed.

Manfred repeated the process with a somewhat reluctant Jena. Lynne eagerly got in the chair and spread her legs when her turn came. Except for Annemarie and Manfred, we all knew each other well. Lynne enjoyed exposing herself to friends as much as to strangers. When Lynne was finished, her lips were very exposed. I had not seen her completely shaved before. She looked beautiful and sexy; but she always looks beautiful and sexy.

Annemarie shaved the men. Her technique included keeping your dick in her hand for most of the process. Annemarie was not a stunning beauty, but she wasn't ugly either. I very much enjoyed having a woman I barely knew handling my dick.

After we were all shaved, Annemarie handed small jars of a cream to each of the women. "Once we are at the event," she said, "go to the WC and rub this cream on your clitoris and in your vagina. You will like how it feels. It will provide some stimulation. That will make you look sexier and, hopefully, inspire our guests to bid more to see you nude."

The event started at 7:00 p.m. The women insisted that we men get dressed at 4:00. I was relieved to find out that the tuxedo I hadn't worn in a couple of years still fit. Once we were dressed, the women banned us from the room while they dressed. "We want you to be surprised by what we wear under our dresses," Jena explained.

We waited, clothed, on the first floor of the building. The women came down to meet us around 6:00. Lynne wore a backless black dress. The front had a piece of material covering each breast that narrowed to two thin straps that buttoned behind her neck, leaving a deep V of bare skin between her breasts. The dress was long, almost to her ankles, but slit up one side almost to her hip. Lynne wore very little make-up and had done nothing special with her hair. She didn't need to. She looked stunning.

While Lynne had opted to elegantly show a lot of skin, Nicole's white dress covered her completely. However, the dress was tight enough that it showed her slender figure to alluring advantage. Jena wore a short red dress with sleeves. The sleeves concealed her muscular arms while the dress and her hose showed her firm legs attractively. A touch of make-up made Jena very attractive. Had I not seen all three women nude many times I'd have bid more money than I had to see any one of them strip.

Annemarie and Manfred showed up a few minutes later. We rode the U-bahn, with a change, and then had a longish walk to reach the venue for the event a little before 7:00. Annemarie and Manfred showed us around the hall which had a stage at one end, temporary bars at the opposite end, and a long food table along one side. Manfred pointed to five tables spaced along the wall opposite the food table. "The bid sheets will be placed on those tables. You are strictly forbidden from looking at the bid sheets. This will be much more fun if you are as surprised as everyone else at who is chosen to strip." I had to agree. Not knowing whether we'd be the couple to strip added excitement.

It is a stereotype that Germans are punctual. That said, the hall was very full by 7:00 p.m. Most of the crowd was in evening dress although there were some business suits, women in slacks, and even jeans. The crowd appeared to range in age from twenties to seventies.

The six of us had agreed that it would be unwise for any of us to drink before the winning couple stripped. Not knowing anyone in the crowd, we were clustered together in one corner of the hall. Annemarie came up to us. "We have 1,550 guests here. Ladies now is the time to use the cream. Follow me to the WC. When we get back, you will be introduced to our guests."

Annemarie and the women weren't gone long. When they returned, I could see that Lynne's nipples were erect under her dress. She whispered to me, "I don't know what this cream is, but it is great, warm and tingly. I'm horny as hell."

Annemarie led the six of us onto the stage. A young man we'd not met held a microphone. He got the crowd's attention, thanked them for attending, and briefly explained the charitable purpose of the event. The man paused, then said, "To reward you for attending tonight, we've added some spice for the event. Behind me are three couples who are associated with a university in another part of Germany. I will introduce each couple to you in a moment. We are having what the Americans call a 'silent auction.' On the tables to my right are bid sheets. You will see there are separate bid sheets for each couple. You should write on these sheets how much you would pay to see that couple strip completely nude on this stage tonight. Don't forget to add your name, mobile number, and e-mail. We will close the bidding in about 90 minutes. The couple for whom the highest bid was made will then come up on this stage and strip each other nude."

This announcement brought loud applause from the crowd. Listening to it and the crowd's reaction and realizing that I might be the man stripping nude, was very exciting. From how Lynne was squeezing my hand, I could tell she was also excited. The MC introduced each couple, using only our first names. He did make a point of telling the crowd that Nicole was French, and that Lynne and I were Americans. When he had finished, Annemarie led us to the steps at one side of the stage and said, "Go mingle. Get these people to pay a lot to see you naked."

We mingled, although Lynne and I stayed together. The guests' reactions to us were interesting. A few people offered to get us drinks, which we declined. Some teased or joked about the possibility that we'd be nude in a short while. A few people asked how much we were being paid and seemed to think we were lying when we said we'd volunteered to do this. A few guys asked Lynne where she usually stripped.

Quite a few people inspected us like they might inspect jewelry or expensive electronics in a shop. We liked this group best. It was exciting to think that they were trying to decide who they would rather see nude between us, Nicole and Kurt, and Jena and Karl. One older couple circled completely around Lynne and me, looking us up and down without saying a word. When they walked off in the direction of Nicole and Kurt, Lynne said, "Harry, this is going to be very, very disappointing if we don't get the high bid."

It didn't seem long at all before the MC announced that the bidding was closing in ten minutes. Long lines formed in front of the tables with the bid sheets. Jena and Karl came up to us. Jena said, "You probably perceived that I wasn't completely happy to participate in this. I felt it was my duty to Humanity. But I must admit I'm having fun. Still, I don't know whether I can go through with it if we receive the highest bid."

"You will," Karl said. "You'll be fine, and you'll enjoy it." Jena did not look too reassured by Karl's encouragement.

It took about a half hour for everyone who had lined up to make their final bids. I noticed a few people look at the sheets, shake their heads, and walk away without writing down a bid. I wasn't sure what that meant.

When the bidding was finished, Annemarie gathered the six of us at the foot of the steps leading up to the stage. Manfred and a woman we'd not met gathered up the bid sheets from the five tables. They took their time reviewing the bids, I think trying to build anticipation. I don't know about the guests, but it was working on us. Finally, Manfred and the woman appeared to nod in agreement. The woman wrote something on a sheet of paper, walked to the MC at center stage, and handed it to him.

The MC took his time reading the small sheet. By now, the hall was about as quiet as that many people can be. Everyone was looking at the stage.

Finally, the MC raised his microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention. The bids have been tallied. I congratulate you all for being extremely generous. I will not give the name of the high bidder to protect that person's privacy. That person is being contacted right now. I will tell you that the highest bid was 50,000 Euros." That number shocked us and brought a gasp from the crowd.

The MC waited to let the reaction to the bid amount subside. When it did, he continued. "That generous amount was bid to see our friends from across the Atlantic. Lynne and Harry, will you please come onstage and take all of your clothes off for us."

Lynne gave me a quick kiss. She said, "I don't have much on under this dress, so it won't take long to strip me. Why don't I strip you first? Once you're nude, you can undress me."

"Ok," I said.

Annemarie led the two of us up the steps. At the top of the steps, Lynne and I stopped to remove our shoes and my socks. Manfred took them. Annemarie led us to center stage. She and the MC walked to the side, leaving Lynne and me alone.

Lynne and I had both hoped we'd get the high bid. I hadn't appreciated, however, what it would be like standing onstage with her in front of over 1,500 people, all looking at us and waiting for us to strip naked. It was exciting. It was also scary. After a moment, Lynne asked "Ready?" I nodded.

We stood facing each other at a right angle to the audience's line of sight. Lynne took my jacket off first, then my tie and cumber bund. Annemarie walked out to take my clothes from Lynne and carried them to the side of the stage. Lynne slowly unbuttoned my shirt and pulled the tail out of my trousers. She put a hand on each shoulder and pushed the sleeves down my arms. The shirt dropped to the floor. Lynne unhooked the waistband of my trousers and pulled down the zipper. She squatted down as she pulled my trousers down my leg. Lynne had the slit side of her dress towards the audience. Her downward movement exposed a black-stockinged thigh, giving a preview of the coming attraction.

12