Humanity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lynne had pushed my trousers to the floor, I stepped out of them one foot at a time. Lynne gathered the trousers and handed them to Annemarie, who had come back out by us. Annemarie walked behind me and bent down, with her ass to the audience, to pick my shirt from the floor. Once she gathered my shirt, Annemarie took about five steps away from us.

I was standing, facing Lynne, wearing only a pair of boxer shorts. Lynne, of course, was still fully dressed. She was smiling broadly as she placed her hands on my shoulders and gently turned me to face the audience. She went behind me. I felt her hands grasp the waistband on my boxers at each hip. I stood as still as I could while Lynne pulled my boxers down, snagging briefly on my partially erect dick. When she had them on the floor, I stepped out of them and stood nude in front of the audience.

My mind was functioning on, I guess you'd say, two tracks. Part of me was aware of some applause from the audience. There were a few whistles and a couple of male voices called out, "undress the girl!" The other part of my mind was assessing how I felt being exposed to many more people than I ever had been before. I was proud to be standing there nude. At that moment, I thought it must be extremely disappointing to be Nicole and Kurt or Jena and Karl; or one of the anonymous people in the audience. I thought that standing there completely nude was a special privilege that no one else besides Lynne would get to enjoy.

Lynne let me savor the experience for a few moments before she said, "my turn." I turned Lynne to face the audience and went behind her. First, I pulled down the zipper that ran from the very low back of her dress partway down her ass. I'd expected to see a sexy pair of panties. What I in fact saw was just bare skin below the back of a garter belt. Once I had the zipper down, I unbuttoned the straps behind her neck. I knew that she couldn't be wearing a bra, so I reached in front of her and cupped each breast, lowering my hands to let the material slowly fall and reveal her bare breasts.

I let the top of Lynne's dress hang down for a moment before I started to push the dress off her hips and down her legs. I didn't have to push far to realize that all Lynne had on underneath the dress was her garter belt with stockings clipped to it. As I lowered her dress down her thighs, Lynne was exposed to the crowd. I heard her say, "Harry, this is so much fun!"

When I reached the floor with her dress, Lynne gracefully stepped out of it. I picked up the dress and slowly handed it to Annemarie, leaving Lynne facing the crowd in just her garter belt and hose. After a moment, I came back behind Lynne. With one hand between her thighs and the other outside her thigh, I unclipped the stocking on her left leg and rolled it down. As I reached her ankle, she raised her foot a few inches so I could roll the stocking off. I held onto that stocking and repeated the process on Lynne's right leg. Standing up, I unbuckled the garter belt, reached in front of Lynne, and whisked it away, leaving Lynne completely nude.

I took the remainder of Lynne's clothes to Annemarie and stood beside her to give Lynne a few moments alone at center stage. The hall had been completely silent as I'd undressed Lynne. When I removed her garter belt, the audience began to applaud, whistle, and yell various things like "Bravo!" and "beautiful!" My ego had been stoked by the audience reaction when Lynne had finished undressing me, but that was nothing compared to the reaction to Lynne in the nude. I was surprised that nothing I heard yelled was rude or crude.

I was content to let Lynne enjoy the audience's appreciation of her beauty for as long as it continued. However, after a few moments, Annemarie whispered "go to her." I walked to Lynne's side, put an arm around her bare back, and turned her to face me. Her eyes were shining, her smile was the biggest I'd ever seen, and her nipples were hard and pointing. Lynne threw an arm around me, pulled me to her, and we shared very long kiss. That produced another round of loud applause.

The MC walked to us with his microphone. He tapped my shoulder and we broke our embrace. Into the microphone, the MC said, "I have to ask: what are you feeling right now?" He reached the microphone across me to in front of Lynne.

I was afraid that Lynne might be so excited she'd revert to English to answer. However, in excellent German, she said into the microphone, "I feel exhilarated and excited. I'm proud to do this to support a very important cause. Honestly, this may be the most enjoyable experience of my life so far."

The MC moved the microphone in front of me. All I could say was "Lynne said it much better than I could. I agree with her."

The MC said into the microphone, "one more question: are you a couple or just together for this evening?" Again, he extended his arm for Lynne to answer.

"Harry is my lover, my mentor, and my best friend," Lynne said. Looking at me, she added "we've been a couple and will be for life." We hugged again.

The MC didn't bother with getting an answer to his second question from me. Instead, he told the crowd "We hope you've enjoyed the entertainment. We thank you for your generosity and we thank Lynne and Harry for sharing their attractive nude bodies with us. There is still plenty of food and drink. Please do not be in a hurry to leave."

Lynne and I were still kissing and embracing at center stage with our hands on each other's bare asses. Finally, Annemarie came out and said, "You can go offstage now." We broke our embrace and followed her over to the steps. "Manfred has your clothes," Annemarie said, "but we'd appreciate if you'd both stay nude and mingle for a while."

"Can we go back onstage and fuck?" Lynne asked.

Annemarie smiled. "I appreciate how enjoyable that would be, but it would get us in serious trouble. Please, just walk around and let our guests see your bare bodies up close."

Lynne and I walked down the steps. Nicole and Kurt and Jena and Karl were standing, clothed, at the bottom. Jena said, "Earlier, I said that I wasn't sure I could go through with stripping nude in front of all these people. Seeing how much fun you had, I wish I had the opportunity."

"It was great," Lynne said, "and you will get to. We'll make sure of that." To me, Lynne said, "I'm incredibly horny, but there's something we've got to do." She walked off to talk to Annemarie. Watching Lynne's perfect bare ass as she weaved among all the clothed people was, and is, one of my favorite images.

I saw Lynne and Annemarie talk for a moment before they waved Manfred over. That conversation lasted a couple of minutes before Manfred went off into the crowd. My eyes followed him until he stopped in front of an older couple in the center of the hall. Manfred spoke briefly. I saw the older man and woman smile and the woman nodded her head. Manfred turned and almost ran through the hall until he got to the MC. They spoke briefly and the MC went back up onstage.

The lights over the stage had been turned off already. Manfred spoke to someone else and they came back on. The MC announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, please don't leave just yet. We have another donation. A very gracious lady has offered to donate another 50,000 Euro if Nicole and Kurt and Jena and Karl will also come onstage and strip nude." That announcement brought applause from the crowd. "Nicole, Kurt, Jena, Karl, will you do it?" the MC asked.

Nicole's response was to grab Kurt's hand and start up the steps. Jena blushed deeply but nodded her head. Karl smiled, took Jena's hand, and led her onstage.

Nicole and Kurt went first. They did exactly the opposite of what Lynne and I had done. Kurt kept every bit of his tux on as he stripped Nicole bare. Once she was nude, Kurt had her turn her back to the audience and bend over, exposing her pussy and asshole to the crowd. I suspected that Nicole had asked him to do that. What I could tell Nicole wasn't expecting was the sharp slap Kurt gave her bare ass.

Nicole stripped Kurt rather quickly. She didn't have him turn and bend over, but she did break the rule we'd been told about not touching each other's genitals. Once Kurt was nude and facing the audience, Nicole kneeled beside him, took the head of his dick in her hand and lifted it up, exposing Kurt's balls to the crowd. Then Nicole stood, walked behind Kurt, and gave him a sharp slap on the ass.

There was something very touching about watching Jena and Karl strip each other. It was less sexy than it was loving. Unfortunately, not all the crowd stayed to watch it. The best part, for me, was seeing Jena's face as she realized that she enjoyed standing nude in front of a crowd of people reacting positively to her. I don't think Jena appreciated that she looks very nice in the nude.

People streamed out shortly after Jena and Karl got naked. Jena and Karl walked to the side of the stage where Nicole, Kurt, Lynne, and I were standing nude. Annemarie and Manfred came up behind them. Manfred was holding several paper bags. "We raised at least 300,000 Euro tonight and some wealthy people want to talk to us privately," he said. "The venue staff will clean up." Manfred held out the bags and said, "you can get dressed and we'll go back to the House."

"Screw getting dressed," Lynne said. "Just gives us our coats and shoes. That's all we need to wear back." Annemarie smiled.

Nicole, Kurt, Jena, Karl, Lynne, and I rode the U-bahn nude under our coats, carrying our clothes in bags. After we made the change to the train that stopped near the Humanity House, the three women nodded at each other. In unison, they opened their coats. I expected Annemarie or Manfred to say something, but they both nodded approvingly. I said, "Guys?" and nodded at the three women, exposed from the front. I opened my coat. Lynne turned and gave me a kiss. Finally, Kurt and Karl opened their coats. Nicole reached down and took Kurt's dick in her hand. "I like to see this out in public," she said.

We had a surprise when we got back to the Humanity House. Several members of the Munich chapter were waiting for us, all nude of course, in the main room with a spread of food, beer, and wine. Manfred said, "Since you did not get to eat or drink at the fundraiser, we thought we ought to do this for you." It was very thoughtful.

Annemarie was standing in front of Lynne and me. She turned to me and asked, "Harry, would you please get my zipper?" I unzipped the back of Annemarie's dress. She grasped the hem and pulled it off over her head. All she had on underneath was black panty hose. She quickly rolled those down her body. To Lynne and me, Annemarie said, "You can't imagine how frustrating it was to watch all of you strip while I had to stay clothed. Thank God I can be nude here."

Lynne and I had taken off our shoes and coats. Lynne said, loudly, "I'm still very horny. Does anyone mind if Harry and I fuck before we get something to eat?" Without waiting for a response, Lynne began stroking my dick. I had a lot of built up arousal from the evening too and got hard very quickly. Lynne pushed me back into a big upholstered chair. She straddled me and lowered herself down on me. We made love while the other twenty people in the room ate, drank, and watched us. Lynne and I were developing an affinity for making love while others watched us.

12