I am Mistress Raven's Pet Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm" she smacked my balls.

"I said quickly." She smacked my balls with the crop again. The sting was back. "When. I. say. quickly. I. mean. quickly." Mistress Carolyn smacked my ass with her crop as she said each word. My ass was on fire again.

"Now quickly slave. Give me a number between 20 and 40."

I was standing there thinking 18 and blurted it out. Shit I thought.

"You fucking moron." three whacks on my ass one for each word. She stepped into me grabbed my balls and pulled down. My balls were throbbing and screaming. "Now listen carefully and don't get it wrong this time or I'm going to loop that chain in your mouth put on a strap on and fuck your virgin ass until I come. And trust me, it takes me a long time to come especially when I'm fucking a stupid servant. And yes, your Mistress told us you have a virgin ass and I like nothing more than popping an ass cherry any chance I get, especially with a big cherry crushing cock. Now give me a number between 30 and 50 and do it quickly."

"39"

"39 what?"

"39 Mistress."

"Very good." She yanked down hard on my testes then released them. "So now I'm going to hit your testicles 39 times then smack your ass 5 times on each side. See you little pet, if you had listened to me and been quick, it would have only been 18 times, and since it took 3 times for you to get it right, we're going to cycle through this little game 3 times. And don't be a jumpy pet. I hate jumpy pets and if I lose count because you're moving, we will just have to start all over again."

Mistress Carolyn stepped back and started slapping my balls with the riding crop. The nipple clamps were hanging on and pinching terribly but distracting from the impacts.

"37, 38 and 39" Mistress Carolyn counted out, hitting me hardest on number 39.

Christ!! She starting hitting my ass 5 times harder than my Mistress had ever hit me. I jumped on the first two and she paused. "Stand still pet or I will begin again. I will forgive those first two jumps but now that you know what it's like to be truly punished these next 8 whacks won't be as big a surprise to you."

I took a deep breath and accepted the next 8 strikes barely flinching.

"Very good don't you think ladies?"

"Yes, yes" they replied.

"I'm impressed and envious Mistress Raven" Mistress Alexis began. "You are so very lucky to have such a willing pet. But I will keep an open mind in case he fails me later when it's my turn."

"Now our pet. What is the purpose of this exercise we're playing at?" Mistress Carolyn asked me.

My brain was in a fog with all the pain and discomfort I was feeling. I had to think for a second why she had started this torment.

"Uh, uh."

"Quickly my servant."

"To get my penis hard."

"Very good and how are we doing ladies."

"I would say he's maybe half hard." Mistress Alexis replied reaching out to feel the heft and hardness of my cock. "Maybe he likes to have his balls hit harder."

"Maybe." Mistress Carolyn replied "1,2,3..." her strikes began and they were definitely firmer. When she reached 39 she didn't pause and moved straight to slapping my ass then immediately back to hitting my balls and finishing with 10 more strikes on my ass.

Surprisingly with all the hitting and burning sensations my cock was as rigid as it could get. Mistress Carolyn walked around in front of me and wrapped her hand around my cock stroking it as she talked. "Very good. Very nice. This definitely looks better than when it's soft. Does this feel good when I hold and stroke you like this?'

"Yes Mistress."

She leaned in to me feigning a kiss, her trussed bust touching my chest. "Does it make you happy my servant?'

"If it makes you happy then it makes me happy Mistress."

"Good boy."

Mistress Carolyn released my cock and turned to walk away. I sighed. The fire in my ass and balls had risen further which I didn't think was possible.

Suddenly Mistress Carolyn screamed "And does this feel good?" She spun around in a flash raising the riding crop and bring it down as hard as she could on the shaft of my erect penis.

I let out a loud groan and flinched in response to the impact.

"Yes Mistress."

"Liar. But that's okay, it was the right answer. Now let's sit and admire our servant with his little boner."

The three Mistresses sat looking me over.

"That's a very creative use of nipple clamps Mistress Raven. Do you mind if I borrow that technique in my own dungeon?" Mistress Alexis asked.

"By all means Mistress Alexis. As long as you give me credit every time you do it. But I think his lower body looks much too busy and out of balance with his upper torso. Ankle bracelets, spreader bar, nipple clamp and chains."

My Mistress stood up and walked over to me. "His cock does look better in this state." She announced to her peers, taking hold of my penis and stroking it, keeping it hard, daring me not to come as I had not been given permission to do so, drawing herself closer to me so she could whisper in my ears, "You did well my pet. Mistress is proud of her new toy and my friends are already envious that you are mine and mine alone." She detached the nipple clamps from my scrotum. "Just continue to be a good pet. Mistress would hate for you to embarrass her."

Mistress stepped back one step, stood before me and tightened down the clamps then calmly attached the freed clamps to my nipples. Fuck they were tight! She stepped aside so her friends could get a look at the change to her prized object.

"Ladies?" she asked allowing her hand to glide the length of my body as if I was a prize being offered up in a game show. "More balanced don't you think?"

Mistress Carolyn and Mistress Alexis considered the change for a moment.

"Better," Mistress Alexis agreed.

"Yes better," Mistress Carolyn continued "but not perfect." Mistress Carolyn got up and walked over to a bag sitting on the floor by the door. "I always come prepared," she said while rummaging through her bag. "Here they are." She said standing up holding a series of multi-colored rings.

"Seeing as we're near the 4th of July I think I will decorate this toy with a little red, white and blue."

Carolyn held up three of the disks and announced "No white, but we can pretend the stainless steel is white."

They were disks with holes in the middle, like donuts, their outside diameters graduated in size. Blue was the smallest, then stainless then the red. Mistress Carolyn proceeded to undo them by removing a small Allen key.

"Know what these are little man?" Mistress Carolyn asked me.

"No Mistress."

"They are little ball stretchers my boy. The blue weighs 1pound, the stainless 1.5 pounds and the red 2 pounds. I hope you enjoy them wrapped around your sack and gravity's little tug."

Mistress Carolyn wrapped her fingers around my testicles and hauled them downward, further away from my body then I imagined they could go. I gulped. She opened the blue weight, placed it around my sack and tightened the little screw. She quickly added the other two weights. The pull was unexpected. It was both uncomfortable and arousing. My cock was rigid once again. The ladies were happy and all approved of my new adornments.

"Much better." they all agreed in unison.

My Mistress stood up and led me into the kitchen. I waddled behind, the spreader still place and the weights swinging on my balls. "You're going to serve us dinner my pet. Fortunately for you it's all prepared. The wine is chilling in the fridge with the sushi and salad. We will start with a little guacamole and crackers. Do not let us have to ask for the next course nor spill any food or wine that we can see. Now get to work." Unexpectedly, my Mistress kissed me on the cheek. I was surprised that she would show me such affection. I was honored.

I first took wine out and filled their glasses. Back in the kitchen I found some small plates. I piled a small amount of the dip in the center, stuck three crackers in each pile, and a few on the side of each plate. I carried the plates in on a tray I found. My nipples had gone past burning and were just numb. My testicles were throbbing under the constant pressure of the weights. I served my Mistress first then her two guests.

"Very good my pet. Most imbeciles serve the guests first thinking that is etiquette, but in this scenario, you always serve me first as I own you."

"Thank you Mistress. Yes Mistress."

I turned to go back to the kitchen to prepare the sushi. Mistress Carolyn reached up and grabbed the chain on the nipple clamps tugging me towards her. I almost fell stumbling with the spreader bar restraining my feet.

"Where are you going? My neck and shoulders are stiff from having had to train you so thoroughly. Massage them while I eat."

"Yes Mistress."

I stood behind her massaging her neck and shoulders as thoroughly as I could. Her shoulders were soft but there was tension in her muscles. I tried not to look at her cleavage being pushed up by her bodice but it was difficult and she knew it. Her skin was smooth and soft. I had not had my hands on a Mistress this much and was not expecting this.

"He's good Mistress Raven. You should use him as a masseuse after particularly strenuous sessions. Heck, you could even rent him out he's that good. I would pay to have him come over and do my back. You should try him Mistress Alexis during our next course."

"Maybe I will in preparation for our session tonight."

"Enough," my Mistress said, "I am ready for our sushi and more wine."

I started to walk away when Mistress Carolyn grabbed the chain once more and pulled me to her forcing my head down beside hers, the clamps biting into my nipples.

She whispered to me in a husky voice, "That was pretty good slave boy, I may just rent you one night so you can do my entire body." The thought had an immediate effect on me. My cock stiffened then Mistress Carolyn licked me up the side of my face. "Don't wipe that spit off your face slave boy."

I retrieved the wine while the women talked, mostly about how my Mistress found me, how she trained me and what plans she had for me. The weights clanged a little when I walked, when I was pouring Mistress Alexis' second glass of wine she grabbed my testicles and started squeezing them. Blood once again pumped into my cock.

"Such nice music your decorations are making." I groaned while she increased the pressure. When her glass was full she stopped squeezing. "I'm going to have so much fun playing with these later. We all are aren't we ladies?" and they all raised their glasses and laughed.

I waddled back and forth serving the sushi. I came back in with wine and topped up the glasses. I couldn't feel my nipples, they were purple and my testicles had a dull constant throb with every movement I made.

"Do my shoulders boy," Mistress Alexis ordered, "And it had better be as good as Carolyn says or you will pay a heavy price."

I started massaging, my back was getting tired and my ankles were aching from the awkward position in which I stood.

"Damn. He is good." I was relieved to hear Mistress Alexis appreciate my work. "Now, get yourself down on the floor and pay some attention to my feet. Be careful when you slip my shoes off boy, they are my favorites. You better hope you're as good with feet as you are with shoulders and necks."

Foot fetish wasn't one of my things. I was immediately concerned I would not satisfy Mistress Alexis. It was awkward to say the least getting under the table with the spreader bar in place. I managed and gently slipped off Mistress's shoes placing them out of the way and safe under her chair. I picked up Mistress Alexis' right foot and started massaging it, examining it, wondering how to worship it properly. It came to me. Just make love to it, like you would breasts or pussy. I closed my eyes and...

"Yes slave boy. We all know your hands are good but I better feel some lips and tongue on those feet in a hurry or I will tie you down and force feed my feet to you."

Now I was nervous. I leaned down and kissed her right foot, then I licked it. It was easy, I just imagined they were the most beautiful feet ever and that I loved them dearly. Soon I was kissing and licking her foot everywhere, sucking on toes, cleaning the space between them with my tongue. I was aroused. When I thought I was done I gently lowered her right foot. I had to adjust my position before I could pick up her left. I shuffled back, got comfortable was about to pick up her foot when I looked up. Mistress Alexis was commando. Her pussy was staring me in the face. A nice pussy topped with pubes trimmed into a trapezoid. She was sitting forward slightly in her chair. Her inner labia were large and protruding from her outer labia. I licked my lips. I imagined the joy of sliding her labia into my mouth, one at a time, gently sucking them, honoring their softness and pliability, slowly working them up and down their length, tasting every fold and nook before kissing one goodbye and taking the other into my mouth to honor it in the same way.

"Is something wrong down there?" Mistress Alexis asked.

"Yes Mistress, I mean no Mistress. I just want to be in the best place to honor your foot as it should be honored."

"Then get to it boy. You're wasting time." I took one more glance at her pussy. I wanted my face buried in it but that was not my job. I raised her left foot and refocused my attention there. I became so focused I was unaware of the conversation the Mistresses were having while eating their sushi. I massaged her left foot briefly then got back to using my mouth. Feet are amazing actually. So many bumps, crevices and contours. I was fully engaged in Mistress Alexis' foot but held onto the image of her pussy stealing a glance every now and then imagining how sweet it would be and imagining I was eating her pussy instead of sucking on her feet. My right hand instinctively ran up the back of Mistress Alexis lower leg. It was smooth and

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" Mistress Alexis screamed and pushed her chair back. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" She grabbed a handful of my hair and dragged me out from under the table. She pulled me to my knees pointing at her calf muscle. "WHAT IS THIS? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? she screamed at me.

"It's a leg Mistress."

"A WHAT?"

"A leg."

"A LEG???"

"A leg Mistress."

"AND WHAT DID I ASK YOU TO DO?"

"To worship your feet Mistress Alexis."

She was still pulling my hair yelling into my face. My other pains, my nipples and testicles had been pushed aside by the pain in my scalp and the focus on her screaming at me.

"AND JUST WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TOUCH MY LEG!"

"No one Mistress."

I was holding her wrist with both hands.

"UP! UP! GET UP YOU IMBECILE"

I stood up. My Mistress was calmly watching. I could see in her eyes she wasn't worried but was paying attention. Mistress Alexis grabbed the nipple clamp chain and led me into the dungeon area. She led me to a device whose name I don't know. It was basically two parallel bars padded on top about waist high and three feet apart. She quickly clamped my ankles to one side, strapped on wrist restraints, made me bend over the bars and connected my wrists to the other side. She got under me and looped the nipple clamp chain over the bar and brought it back up to my teeth.

"Hold this in your teeth and don't let it fall out."

Moments later she was whipping my ass with a cat o' nine tails. My nipples and ass were burning once again. Now she started whipping my stretched testicles. Each whack pressed them against the weights. Thankfully she was not hitting them quite as hard as she had been beating my buttocks. To finish her beating she walked up to my head. She grabbed my hair pulling my head up and stretching my nipples in the process.

"You know. Your hands are too good. When you touched my leg you aroused the juices in my pussy. That's what made me upset. If you hadn't aroused me, if your hands had been clumsy, I never would have noticed. Just 20 more lashes my sweet."

She stood up, straddled my head, reached behind her grabbing my hair and jamming my head up against her bare pussy, squeezing her thighs together to hold it in place. I swear I could feel her long labia reaching out tickling the back of my neck. She then gave my ass 20 quick whacks flipping her whip in quick circles, the ends of her whip flicking against my testicles each time they smacked into my buttocks.

She stood up and announced, "Your Mistress tells us you're an anal virgin and that your ass may be delicate, may be off limits. Well my sweet boy, that's all about to change. Get ready for pleasure you never imagined. I just love taking an anal cherry don't you know."

She released my head and moved away. I was panting but my body was afire. Every nerve ending was alive and electric. Mistress Alexis returned with a jeweled butt plug. "Look. Blue to match that first weight on your balls." she informed me having crouched down so she could show it to me.

"Have a look slave boy. This will soon be parked in that tight little ass of yours." She turned it over and over allowing me to see its length and girth. Then she held it with its tip pointing to the ceiling. She held a tube of lube over its tip and squeezed out a glob of gel.

"You're lucky I don't own you because I would have just plunged this baby into you bone dry after your misstep of touching me without permission."

Mistress Alexis stood up and turned to face my Mistress and Mistress Carolyn.

"Shall I, or would you like to take this boy's cherry Mistress Raven?"

I heard a chair push out and someone, my Mistress, I knew her foot falls, walking towards me.

I guess she took the plug without a word. I could still see Mistress Alexis' feet when I felt the cold tip of the plug against my anus. My Mistress rolled the greased tip around my rose bud, pushed it in a little. I held my breath. I did not know what to expect. She pulled it back a bit, the tip just resting against my virgin opening then she jammed it inside of me in one forceful push.

"Ah." I let out a mild grunt, the chain falling from my mouth. I closed my eyes while my ass spasmed adjusting to being invaded and held open by the plug. My body's first response was to try to shit it back out the way it had come in. But then my sphincter contracted a couple of times, paused and seemed to welcome its intruder.

Mistress Alexis laughed, "Silly boy. You dropped your chain." and she laughed again, walking behind me to whip me another 20 lashes.

"That blue looks so nice contrasting his red ass and balls. Mistress Carolyn I am done with the boy, for now. Release him so he can bring us dessert."

My Mistress pulled my head up by my hair and whispered to me.

"You foolish boy. I was wanting to take your cherry with my strap-on sometime when we were alone, but your foolish misstep has caused me to invade your rectum sooner than I wanted. But you deserved it, so I couldn't stop her. Don't answer me, just nod. Doesn't it feel good having your ass filled?"

The butt plug was a little uncomfortable but I nodded to make my Mistress feel good though I suspect she knew what I was feeling.

As my mistress walked away, I felt something clamp onto my penis. I looked under me and saw Mistress Carolyn attaching some kind of clamp and a 2-pound weight. She undid my ankles then my wrists. I stood up. The weight swung like a pendulum when I walked banging into my thighs. As I walked past my Mistress to the kitchen, she stopped me. "These need to come off. Your nipples are much too purple."

She unclipped the nipple clamps. My eyes and mouth flew open at the sensation of the heat rushing to my unburdened nipples.

"Thank you Mistress."

She laughed at me. "Oh my pet, you have no idea what's in store for you. But you're welcome. Now bring us coffee and the Crème Brule from the fridge.