I am Mistress Raven's Pet Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now my ass, tits, cock and balls were tingling. I waddled around serving coffee and dessert. As I put Mistress Carolyn's down, she said to me "Find some olive oil and bring it to me quickly."

I waddled back to the kitchen as quickly as I could, the weight on my cock swinging in every direction, banging into my legs back and front. I stood looking at the cabinets not knowing where I would I find oil. Your Mistress, think of her. I closed my eyes, thought of her movement and beauty. I imagined her cooking. I put my hand out opened a cupboard door. It wasn't there. Damn. Wait. She's left-handed. I reached for the same cupboard on the other side of the stove and there it was. I waddled back into the dining area.

"Olive oil as you requested Mistress Carolyn. I do hope I was quick enough," I said emotionlessly while hanging my head.

"Yes. Just quick enough. Now step closer to me."

I took a step closer.

"You see my slave. I do prefer salty treats to sweet ones, but in a pinch, I will combine the two."

Mistress Carolyn had opened the olive oil, set it aside then she grabbed a salt shaker and her dessert, placing them beside the bottle of oil. She turned and unclamped the weight from my penis.

"I also detest eating sweet using metal of any kind."

She poured some oil into her hand and began massaging it into my freed penis.

"Now do not cum you foolish boy. I am doing this not for you but for me. If you cum and spoil my desert your cock and balls have no idea what torture they will endure."

She picked up the salt shaker sprinkled salt over my now rigid member. She started stroking me. The salt was like a thousand little teeth biting into my tender skin. She took my hands and poured oil and salt into them.

"Now keep massaging your little cock while I finish my coffee. When I'm done, I will have my salty sweet dessert. You had better still be fully erect when I'm ready to eat."

The other two Mistresses had finished their coffee and dessert. The three of them talked for the next 5 minutes while Mistress Carolyn finished her coffee. Mistress Alexis had put one foot up on the table opening her pussy so I could see it while I masturbated grinding the salt into my penis. The salt was breaking down in the oil so it wasn't so grating on my skin. Mistress Carolyn turned to me and picked up the salt shaker.

"Still hard. Good. Now don't cum you little man."

She took my hand off my penis and sprinkled salt all over it, aggressively twisting it to get the underside as well. She put down the salt shaker and scooped some of her dessert out of the ramekin it was in. She turned and mashed it onto my cock, immediately taking me into her mouth and licking and sucking off the custard.

Holy shit. Her mouth felt incredible. With all the abuse my cock had taken it was so sensitive that I could feel everywhere she touched me. My balls started to tighten. I closed my eyes and tried to think of something else. Mistress Carolyn sprinkled more salt on me then grabbed another scoop of her dessert and lathered it onto my cock. Wow. This woman could suck cock. She was sliding me into her throat and sucking like a Dyson vacuum. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Mistress Alexis' pussy. I had to fight back the urge to cum. Mistress Carolyn stepped up her pace sucking my cock and now massaging my balls.

"Don't you dare cum my pet." My Mistress must have seen a change in my expression. Her voice snapped me out of my pleasure.

"Yes Mistress. I mean no Mistress. Or is it yes? I will not cum Mistress."

I suspect Mistress Carolyn felt some of the starch drain from my cock when my Mistress engaged me.

"Nice dessert Mistress Raven. Now you, slave boy, clean up this floor. Lick up every last drop of custard and oil. We're going to go and get the playroom ready for you."

Mistress Carolyn picked up the penis clamp and re-attached it to my erect penis before she left the table with the other Mistresses. I bent down and began licking the floor. The penis weight was low enough to touch the floor releasing its pull. My nipples were calming down though still very sensitive and my testicles just had a steady hum to them. My ass had relaxed into having a plug in it. It occasionally would spasm but there was no pain. In fact, my ass felt good. I suspect the plug was pressing against my prostate which seemed to be constantly stimulating the base of penis. I was just finishing cleaning the floor when I heard foot falls I didn't recognize behind me.

"Don't move slave boy." It was Mistress Alexis. "I'm going to make you a little anal slut before this night is done."

She grabbed the end of the butt plug and spun it around inside me. She hooked a couple of fingers over the end making me feel pressure as if it were being extracted, continuing to twist it from one side to the next.

"Feels good doesn't it?"

"Yes Mistress Alexis."

Then she pulled, yanking the plug out of my ass. I let out a hrumph in response to the mild pain I experienced when the bulb squeezed past my sphincter.

"There there laddy. It always feels worse coming out the first few times."

Mistress Alexis had already replaced the plug with something else that was now sliding in and out of my ass. She paused and I felt it twist, then a buzzing. Oh god, it was a vibrator and the pulses were traveling along the rings around my balls making them vibrate too.

"Oh look. He's already enjoying having his ass invaded. Look how big and hard his little cock is. Get used to it little man because this is going in next."

She slid a larger butt plug under my nose so I could see its size. It was at least twice the size of the previous one that had been in my ass. She continued to slide the vibrator in and out of my rectum. I was getting used to it.

"I didn't bring any lube with me so I suggest you start covering that thing in spit unless you want it jammed into you bone dry."

I virtually gulped and looked at the plug sitting before. First anal, now I was being given the choice to suck on a butt plug or have it shoved into me dry. I lowered my head and began sucking and spitting on the plug.

"Good boy, now pick it up in your mouth and turn your head so I can take it from you."

I wasn't sure it would fit in my mouth. I started to put my mouth over it but was having trouble getting it in without gagging.

"Hurry up or my fist will be the next thing you feel being rammed into your ass."

I closed my eyes slid the plug into my mouth, turned my head and supressed my gag reflex until Mistress Alexis had pulled it from my mouth.

She laughed, removed the vibrator and immediately poised the plug at my anus.

"Count to three," she said.

I started counting in my mind.

"COUNT TO THREE IDIOT!"

Oh shit, I didn't realize she meant out loud.

"One, two, ahhhhhh"

She rammed the plug home on two and laughed.

"Foolish boy. Hurry up and put the dishes in the kitchen then join us. You can clean up the rest later."

"Yes Mistress." I think the first plug primed my cherry. This one definitely popped it.

When I stood up the weight yanked on my penis. I had forgotten it was there. Now my ass was engaged in my hyper stimulated body. This plug definitely felt intrusive, the smaller one I knew was present, this one made its presence known with every movement. Christ, my balls were being pulled down, my penis stretched, my ass spread, my nipples were hyper sensitive, but I felt at peace. I believed I was making my Mistress happy and proud and that I wasn't embarrassing her. As much as I did not know what to expect next I was sure I was ready to be my Mistress' pet. To do what pleased her.

While I carried the dishes into the kitchen I did feel somewhat spent already. My energy felt low. I took a drink of water hoping it would rekindle my reserves.

I waddled into my Mistress' dungeon. The three ladies were standing in a semi-circle waiting for me. The vision was mind numbing. Three beautiful, incredibly sexy women standing and waiting to focus all of their attention on me.

"Come to me my pet." My beautiful Mistress called to me.

I waddled over and stood in front of my beautiful Mistress. She was glowing and so deeply beautiful that her radiance permeated everything around her slowly and intensely. She gazed into my eyes coolly and steadily knowing her confidence would calm my racing heart.

"Mistress Carolyn. Remove these weights from my pet's penis and testicles, clean him well and then replace the weights white, blue and red from bottom to top while I talk to my pet."

Mistress Carolyn began removing the weights, first those stretching my balls then the one hanging from my penis. My genitals felt slightly bruised but weren't overly sore. While Mistress Carolyn bathed my scrotum in soapy water then rinsed and dried my cock and balls my Mistress spoke to me. The washing stung my penis after being ravaged by the salt.

"My dearest pet. As I have said to you several times tonight, you are my prized possession. I will never let anything happen to you that would make you not want to be my pet. Do you understand that?"

"Yes my Mistress."

"And know that Mistress Carolyn and Mistress Alexis are consummate professionals so I trust them to know what a toy they are playing with can truly endure without having to ask. But I will be watching at all times my pet."

"Yes Mistress. I trust you and your knowledge of me without question Mistress."

"Tell me again why you have chosen to give yourself to me."

"I quickly learned just how much pleasure I receive from making you happy, from being your pet, your servant, your slave. And just as quickly I learned I could trust you and that you have the ability to expand my world of pleasure in ways I could never have imagined."

Mistress Carolyn's hands were amazingly talented. She was gleefully washing my cock and balls and ass reveling in the joy of arousing another erection out of me and grinning knowing she could make me cum in moments if she wanted to. I was finding it difficult to supress my urge to cum with my ass filled with a butt plug. Who knew anal stimulation could be so engaging. Well, I guess lots of people know and I just learned.

My Mistress closed her eyes and smiled at me. She sighed. A sigh I interpreted as joy and gratitude. Joy in having me for her pet, gratitude in me having given myself to her so readily, so quickly.

"I know you're new to this my pet." My Mistress was still smiling at me, unable to supress her happiness. "And I know Mistress Carolyn has talented hands, but please don't cum. I have not given you permission. You do not want to spoil what we have planned for you; activities that I promise will be so enjoyable for all of us, you included, will be ruined and will turn to pure punishment if you cum now."

"Yes Mistress." I focused on her words trying to ignore Mistress Carolyn's hands.

"Stop playing with him and rinse him Carolyn. Now my pet what is one of my favorite things to do. I know I have lots of favorites, but what do you think is my ultimate favorite?"

"Electricity My Mistress."

She turned to Mistress Alexis, "I told you he is good. Three brief visits and he knows. My second favorite?" she asked me.

"I would say that depends My Mistress."

"Don't be foolish, how can I have more than one second favorite?" My Mistress looked perplexed and disappointed.

"Well My Beautiful Mistress, I believe impact is one of your favorites when you are warming up your pets, but later penetration enhanced by bondage."

My Mistress turned her head, "Maybe you know me better than I know myself my pet. It's time to play, are you ready?"

"I am always ready to be one of your play things my Mistress."

Mistress Carolyn had finished cleaning me and re-attaching the testicle stretchers in the order dictated by my Mistress. A ball gag was strapped around my head holding open my mouth while my Mistress attached electrodes to the bottom weight. Mistress Alexis clipped my wrist restraints to a rope and hoisted my arms above my head lifting my spread legs just off the ground.

"I am going to have my fun and then my friends will join in when I permit."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed through the ball gag. My Mistress had sent the first jolt into my balls

"So much noise and I've only just begun. tch tch tch"

"Ahhhhhhhhh" I tried to supress my screaming grunt even though my Mistress had turned up the voltage.

"Ah, how's this my pet."

And she cranked up the voltage again. I moaned what I hoped was a little less loudly than the last time.

"Okay my pet. I'm going to turn my two friends loose with canes and whips of their choices right now while my tens unit tickles your testes. Mistress Carolyn, was that a stainless-steel plug you inserted in our pet."

"Yes Mistress Raven it certainly was."

"Well, you two will just have to focus on his front side for now while I wire up his jeweled ass."

My eyes widened at the thought. Mistress Alexis picked up the cat o' nine tails and began whipping my chest and thighs. Mistress Carolyn chose a cane to start and began beating my balls, cock and pubic area.

The tens unit was randomly pulsing jolts of electricity into the ball stretchers every few seconds. The patterns varied from a gentle jolt that slowly increased to the limit Mistress had set, to one that pulsed several quick high intensity jolts, and a final one that just came on for several seconds at the maximum level. I felt my mistress behind me fussing with the plug. All this attention had raised a solid erection that was pointing whichever way I happened to turn in my semi suspended state.

Mistress Carolyn switched to the riding crop and began smacking my balls and cock hard enough that each whack stung. I knew I already had lines on my ass from my earlier beatings. Mistress Alexis was focusing on my now red chest and abdomen. My nipples were tender and sensitive but definitely contributing to my arousal.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw My Mistress hooking up more wires to her tens unit.

"Either of you ladies can move to our pet's back side now. Just don't disturb my wires. Are you ready my sweet? I will take it easy at first, but only until you have the chance to feel how enjoyable it is to have current running through your ass, then, well, I will have my fun."

Mistress Alexis was now whipping my back, ass and the backs of my thighs. The first wave of current hit my ass. I let a single grunt, then the tens unit hit my balls in its ever-surprising random way. I had momentarily forgotten about my balls. I let out a wail as best I could through the gag. I was flinching and twitching when Mistress Carolyn turned around and clamped a vice of some description onto my cock. She tightened it. My Mistress upped the voltage flowing into my ass. She giggled and looked up at me devilishly but I could see a hint of pride in her eyes.

"Okay my pet. I have a little wussy female sub who can take a setting of 70 in her ass. I would like you to beat her and set a new record for me. That last jolt was set at 20. Here's 50."

"Ohmhmhmhmhm. UMMHMHHMHHMH" I screamed through the gag, drool spilling down my jowls, coating my chin, falling in puddles on my chest and on the floor. The second scream was because the tens had hit my balls at the same instant with a full-on jolt. I was panting and trying to maintain composure when my balls were hit again and then my cock was being squeezed by Mistress Carolyn, who then, wearing rubber gloves put her hands on the ball weights and started pushing down. Mistress Alexis saw my predicament, grabbed the crop and began beating my testicles up against the weights. Mistress hit me with a stronger longer jolt in my ass. I could not supress the resulting scream.

"You felt that one didn't you my pet. That was set at 65. I'm not sure I should could higher." She turned to her friends. "It's so disappointing you know. I was really hoping I would break my own record tonight. I'm depressed."

"eyer eyer!" I mouthed through the gag. I did not want to disappoint my Mistress. "Eyer!!"

"Ah. That's so sweet. He wants to try. Mistress Carolyn, add some weight to that contraption on his cock so his flesh rests against the balls weights."

Mistress Carolyn looked around and found some weight to add to the vice squashing my penis, red from being rubbed with salt.

I heard my Mistress chuckle her evil chuckle then she looked up at me, told her friends to stand back and observe, and pressed the button.

Holy shit. She was sending electricity into my balls, ass and cock. I was uncontrollably flinching and contorting. Then she stopped. It was intense but definitely shorter than the previous burst.

"Just 70 my dear. You've tied my record."

I was panting and grunting with my eyes closed. My ass was hot and had stopped fighting against its intruder. Relaxing around its girth and accepting its presence.

"Should we try 75?"

"eighdy. eighdy." I squeezed out through the gag.

"What a brave boy." and the switch went on "but it has to be for at least 15 seconds."

My god 15 seconds is a long time. I didn't know I could exhale for 15 seconds straight. The sensations were intense. I was worried I was going to shit and piss all over myself. My genitals and ass were completely relaxed, probably exhausted from all the stress they had been under.

"What do you think ladies, once more?" and without receiving a reply Mistress flipped the switch again.

This time it was longer, 30 seconds she later told me and for the last 10 seconds she did turn the power up to 80.

I was gasping for air.

"Incredible my pet. You are the best. Now ladies, it's your turn."

My gasping continued while the two ladies approached me. A web of drool hung from my mouth attaching itself to my chest and cheeks and shoulders. Mistress Carolyn approached me and immediately re-attached the nipple clamps. Mistress Alexis untied the rope allowing me to lower my arms.

"Not bad for a rookie." Mistress Carolyn said, "But now it's our turn. Let's see how you do with Mistresses who maybe don't care for you so much. Mistresses for whom you're just a tool for our desires."

Mistress Alexis disconnected the electrodes from my ball weights and ass plug. I will admit that I felt a sense of relief knowing those sensations were over. Mistress Carolyn pointed over to my Mistress' surgical table. I waddled over.

"Here. Take those weights off your balls and unclamp your penis. I'm not touching those things when they're coated in your spit."

She handed me a wrench to undo the weights. I unclamped my penis first then undid the weights. I had lost my erection with all the weights and clamps and electricity shooting through my groin and ass but to my surprise, my cock hardened on its own once released from the weights. And once my balls were free they hung and swung loosely adding to my arousal. My Mistress was standing beside me two towels, one wet with soap on one half, the other dry.

"Here my sweet. Wash the spit off your body. You were wonderful. Your Mistress is so proud of you, so far."

I washed myself as best I could. It did feel better though every nerve ending in my body was tingling to the touch. All the sensations were amplified. The soap felt more slippery, the wet towel colder and wetter than it was and the dry towel, as soft as it was, felt like sand paper. I was smiling as well as I could with the gag still in place.

"Hurry up!" Mistress Alexis demanded now standing in front of me wearing a large strap-on. "It's my turn and I want to play!"

"One moment Mistress Alexis. When I say he is ready you can have you're fun. Here my pet. Allow me. Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. You need to calm yourself."

I did as my Mistress said, closing my eyes, breathing deeply through my nose. It did calm me some.