I am Mistress Raven's Pet Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. He's yours," my Mistress said stepping away.

Carolyn and Alexis went to work securing me to the table, locking my legs into stirrups and my arms to the side of the table.

I was surprised when Mistress Alexis walked up beside my head. I was certain she was going to spend her time ramming my ass with her strap-on. She unhooked my gag and removed it. I flexed my jaw trying to relieve the stiffness it felt from having been locked open.

"That's right little boy. Get that jaw nice and loose." Mistress Alexis grabbed my chin and began to move it in circles. "You're about to find out what it's like to suck a big dick. Have you ever sucked dick little boy."

"No mistress Alexis. I have not ever sucked dick."

"Ha." she laughed. An ass cherry, a mouth cherry and a throat cherry all in the same night. I think this may be a first for me Mistress Raven. Thank you for sharing this wonderful virgin with us. Too bad you previously impaled his cock with sounds or we could have shared in a Grand Slam of cherries."

All the women laughed at my expense. And I was okay with that.

While Mistress Alexis was freeing my jaw, Mistress Carolyn had been rummaging in some drawers. She returned to the table dropping a bundle of clothespins and some ribbon on my belly.

"It's time for a little decoration on your scrotum little slut slave." She picked up the first clothespin attaching the ribbon to the base of my sack with it. I managed to resist squirming. The pinch hurt a little but not as much as I expected.

My Mistress had been standing and watching unconcerned but confident she was in control. It eased my nerves and allowed me to relax into the hands of Alexis and Carolyn.

Mistress Alexis crawled up on the table straddling my chest. She sat down mashing her bare cunt onto my face. The fake testicles of her strap-on rested on my chin. Her pussy covered my mouth and nose. At first I was shocked and didn't know what to do. As much as I wanted to, I didn't dare lick her cunt. I'm sure I would have got in trouble had I. Mistress Carolyn continued attaching clothespins to my scrotum. My cock was hard with all the activity and this delicious pussy sitting on my face. I felt a hand grab my penis while Mistress Carolyn added more adornments. It was my Mistress. I could tell. I sighed without being able to breathe. Now I needed air and I felt it. Cold steel on the tip of my penis then in my penis. A sound was sliding into me. I squirmed trying to free my nostrils so I could breathe.

Mistress Alexis grabbed my hair and I felt the first pinch on the side of my cock from a clothespin.

"Squirm little man. Go ahead and squirm all you want. Mistress' pussy loves it when her slaves squirm looking for air. You're not going to find it slave."

I was panicking a little. My tongue started protruding from my mouth. "Oh fuck yeah." Mistress Alexis said out loud. "Don't you just love it ladies when their tongue uncontrollably starts flicking." I felt a bigger sound being inserted into my cock and more clothespins being applied to its sides.

"Five, four, three," I heard Mistress Alexis counting down. At one she lifted her pelvis just a little. Her long pussy lips were still dangling on my face while I gasped for air. "Now let's see how he sucks cock."

Before I could get enough air back into my system to calm the panic completely, Mistress Alexis was shoving her big black plastic cock into my mouth.

"There there. Good little cocksucker. Just a little at a time for now. We will work up to some throating. Just you wait."

Oh god. I had no idea what to expect. I could tell I now had clothespins up both sides of my penis and all around my scrotum.

Mistress Carolyn started tapping my pinned cock and balls with what I assume was a riding crop. These ladies were magicians. She tapped me then ran the crop up and down the clothespins like fingers on a piano keyboard. The sensation was remarkable feeling the stinging pinches travel up and down my penis and around my scrotum. My cock was rock hard and filled with steel my Mistress was sliding up and down inside my shaft.

Mistress Alexis was pumping my mouth with her strap-on slowly inching more and more into me. Mistress Carolyn stopped her play with my decorated cock and balls. I didn't know what she was doing and didn't care at the moment. My mouth was full of cock and my eyes were filled with a gorgeous pussy.

"Ugh" I grunted into the cock in my mouth. I had forgotten about my ass being filled and someone down there, I suspect Mistress Carolyn had just pulled the large butt plug out of me. It dawned on me that I was being triple penetrated. I was fully aware of three devices moving in and out of me at different rates. The slow constant sliding of the urethral sound in my cock, the butt plug now sliding up and down my anus and a plastic cock; "ahhhggg", I gagged. Mistress Alexis was now trying to get her attachment into my throat. My eyes watered so much I couldn't even see the pussy that was inches from my face. She tried again and I gagged harder.

"There, there, my pet. Try to relax. Your Mistress knows you can do this or I would stop her now." It was my Mistress trying to calm me and reassure me. She was gently rubbing my chest while she talked. "Pull out a bit Alexis. Allow him to tilt his head back. Put that towel under his neck. That will open his throat."

Alexis did as my Mistress suggested, extracting her cock from me, balling a towel under my neck and upper chest forcing my head to tilt back. Mistress Carolyn was now sliding the butt plug in and out of my anus allowing it to fully insert forcing the bulb at the end past my sphincter in both directions. Alexis wasted no time inserting her cock. My gag reflex twitched as the cock slid by and into my throat. Holy shit, there was something happening to my ass but I couldn't care less, I had a cock down my throat and I couldn't breathe again. And to make matters worse, I had beautiful wet pussy lips laying on my nose that I couldn't do anything with. I started to convulse, my body craving air. Mistress Alexis backed out her moulded penis. I coughed and gasped for air. Drool and spit were falling off the cock onto my face.

"Oh you're good our little pet. You don't even know how good you are," Alexis was saying. "You have a nice big sound in your cock, a cock down your throat and Mistress Carolyn has her fist in your ass and I think you didn't even know that. Better not stretch that ass too much Carolyn I want a good tight fuck when I'm pounding it."

"Then you better get down here fast. I'm enjoying this fisting far too much to stop anytime soon."

"One more dip at this end then we can switch places."

Alexis slid the cock back into my throat. I barely noticed when it slid into me. She fucked my throat a little then pulled out before I was missing the air too much.

"Time to switch Carolyn." With that, Alexis crawled off the table. I picked up my head to see what was going on. Carolyn had strung the ribbon around my balls, up the side of my cock and tied a nice bow that was resting on my belly. My Mistress was entranced with sliding a rather fat sound up and down inside my cock while I watched Carolyn extract her fist from my ass. I laid my head down. I was completely drained. My body was hyper-alive but I was unable to react to what I was feeling. My Mistress pulled the sound out of my cock. The ladies seemed to move in slow motion for the next little while. I suspect they were quietly giving me some downtime before their final push. They were professionals. I think they knew I was at or maybe a little beyond what I could tolerate. My Mistress stood stroking my empty cock with a satin glove sliding her fingers between the clothespins adorning my shaft. It felt nice, comforting, loving. I lowered my head and closed my eyes. I felt my body rest, almost shutdown trying to recuperate. I became unaware of the movement around me.

I felt a hand on the side of my face. "It's time for the finale little one." It was Mistress Carolyn. "Open your mouth for me."

I opened my mouth and watched her place a leather patch with a dildo on both sides into my mouth. Fortunately the small dildo was in my mouth. She looped a strap over the back my head to keep in place. As Carolyn crawled up onto the table I looked down between her arms and past her tits to see my Mistress happily sliding another sound into my penis and Mistress Alexis pushing her strap-on into my ass. I was theirs, happily theirs. I felt joy knowing they were happy using me, playing with me.

Carolyn unsnapped the crotch of her corset exposing her cunt. A smooth tight looking cunt that she easily slid onto the dildo. Alexis was assertively fucking my ass. I could feel a buzzing in my rectum and assumed she had placed a vibrator somewhere in her harness for her pleasure or mine or both. Mistress Carolyn was fucking the dildo on my face riding it as deeply as she could into her pussy. Carolyn leaned forward placing a hand on my abdomen. I didn't realize why until, in response to her own orgasm, she yanked on the ribbon ripping the clothespins from my cock and scrotum. I yelled a muffled scream into the dildo gag Carolyn had been riding but was now just sitting on my face and the dildo. I was aware she was panting, I assumed from an orgasm. My focus was now centered on my ass and cock. Having been released from its decorations my penis was now free for my Mistress to stroke. Mistress Alexis was having her way with my rectum, and it felt good actually. I was enjoying the sensations. I was surprised my ass fucking was pushing me uncontrollably towards an orgasm. I tried to hold it back but I couldn't. I felt the pressure in my cock build having a steel rod blocking my cum's escape route.

I finally released a torrent of cum. I learned it was a lot when I later observed me being cleaned up. Mistress later told me she stood back and watched my body eject the urethral sound she had inserted.

Mistress Alexis had her own orgasm convulsing awkwardly into my ass when her body unleashed its pent-up energy.

We all paused, panting, moaning and gathering ourselves. I was the most still. Mistress Alexis extracted her toy from my ass, and Mistress Carolyn dismounted from my face. Carolyn gently removed the gag while Alexis released my legs from the stirrups.

"Just lay still my pet. Do not try to move for the next 20 or 30 minutes." My Mistress instructed me.

I gulped and whispered my response. "Yes Mistress." I think it was all the energy I could muster.

The ladies cleaned me up then covered me in a soft blanket. They puttered around tidying up and collecting their things, readying to leave. At different times Mistress Carolyn and Mistress Alexis stopped by and whispered to me that it was honor to meet me and to have me give myself to them with so much trust. I said "Thank you" to both of them but could not speak much more than those two words. They each gave me a kiss on the forehead in appreciation while maintaining their sense of superiority

They changed into their street clothes. They were both more beautiful in everyday clothes than in their Mistress outfits. But I would never tell them that. They left quietly.

My Mistress returned to my side, pulling a chair over to sit beside me for our debrief.

"You were more stellar than I could have imagined my pet. You made me very proud."

"Thank you Mistress. I'm so happy you are pleased with me." I tried to sit up.

"Not yet my sweet. You were put through a lot tonight. I know you do not understand the toll we took on your body. You will need more time to recover. Just lay there while we talk."

"Was everything okay tonight?" our debrief began with this first simple question from my Mistress.

"Yes Mistress."

"Was there anything we did that you would not like to do again."

I thought for a second. The nipple clamps on my scrotum were the worst and most uncomfortable but I did survive that. I couldn't think of anything. Oh wait. The cock down my throat. That was uncomfortable and breath control. Yes. I didn't like that.

"Mistress. I do not think I am a fan of breath control. It did scare me a little more than I was ready for."

"That is fair my pet. And how was the anal and oral play."

"Surprisingly okay. I think I actually found the anal play stimulating."

"That is natural my pet. We have so many nerve endings in our rectum and anus. And of course, that wonderful little prostate gland you men have. It's magnificent when handled properly. Anything else?"

"No Mistress. As long as you are happy, I am happy."

She patted me on the chest. "You're adorable. Yes, I am happy. Very happy." And she smiled one of her big warm smiles that always made me melt. "You lay here. I am going to tidy up a bit."

"Let me do that," I said trying to get up. But I lost my balance and almost fell. Mistress grabbed me and guided me back down onto the table.

"Silly boy. Stay here. I will manage just fine."

Mistress brought a pillow for my head and made sure the blanket covered me so I was warm. I was still, almost unable to move listening to my Mistress cleaning up after the party. I drifted off.