I am Mistress Raven's Pet Pt. 02

Story Info
Mistress rewards me with a sleepover.
8.8k words
4.53
8.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime later I felt a kiss on my forehead. My eyes opened to my Mistress standing over me wearing a purple silk robe.

"Sweet, sweet pet. I hope you have recovered enough to walk to the bathroom and sit in a bath."

"Yes Mistress. I think I can do that."

Mistress helped me to sit up on the table. She smelled wonderful, freshly showered, and looked so naturally beautiful without her Mistress outfit or makeup.

"When you stand up my pet, take a moment to make sure your legs are steady under you."

"I will Mistress. Thank you for taking such good care of me. I'm sure I will be fine."

My Mistress was right. When I got off the table my legs wobbled causing to fall against my Mistress. She caught me.

"Come my pet. I will walk you to the bathroom. You will have a bath, then tonight you will sleep in my bed. Do you know why my pet?"

We started walking, me leaning on my Mistress for support. All the implements that had been attached to me or in me had been removed except for my collar. I couldn't recall when that had been done. When Mistress had awoken me it still felt like I was wearing a few things.

"As a reward Mistress, because I did so well tonight and I did not embarrass you?"

"Partly my pet. Partly. But mostly because I had to share you tonight. In the morning you will be mine and only mine. I will keep you here as long as I need to properly honor your servitude to me and derive for myself the pleasure you so wish to provide your Mistress. Now remove your collar and climb into the bath. You will need to wash yourself really well before getting into my bed. I will put your collar back on when you're clean."

I removed my collar, handing it to Mistress. She stood and waited making sure I was able to sit down in the water safely. Surprisingly I was still a little wobbly. It surprised me how much the three Mistresses had taken out of me. Once I was settled, Mistress left me alone placing my collar on the counter beside several other things. I soaked in the hot water slowly washing myself a couple of times everywhere, surreptitiously assessing the state of my body as I went.

I was sore and tender in more than a few places. My testicles felt the most abused, there was a constant throb in them reminding me of the pulls and weights and smacks they endured. It had been an endurance test tonight as well as a test of my servitude to my Mistress. My cock and ass were competing mightily for second place on that list of most abused. I think the salt rub on my cock had left the most mind penetrating injury on it. When I had sat in the tub it stung in a thousand places merging into one probably from hundreds of micro abrasions on the skin. And my ass, I guess it wasn't really sore, it just felt well used, happily well used, but none the less it had my attention because the sensation was so new, yet communicating an empty feeling longing to be filled.

The tub was making the music draining tubs make, the water and air dancing together, one trying to exit the other making sure no space was unfilled. I was drying myself when Mistress entered and stopped by where she had dropped my collar.

"Felling better my pet?"

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress for preparing a bath for me."

"A Mistress knows what her pet needs. You needed time to recuperate and you needed to be cleaned. A bath served both purposes. Are you able to walk on your own?"

"I think so Mistress."

"Come. Stand beside me."

Mistress picked up the collar while I walked to her. She fastened it around my neck before I had taken my last step. Mistress reached back to the counter. There were several implements and devices waiting. Something that looked like big mitts with a metal lock at the wrists but no thumbs, a cage of some sort, some cuffs, and a few other things I didn't have time to process before Mistress was turning back to me holding the cage device.

"Know what this is my pet?"

"No Mistress. I'm not sure I do."

"This is a chastity cage my pet. It goes on your sorry little penis so you can't abuse it without my permission and also so it can't get into trouble without me watching all the time.

"Do you know what your Mistress wears when she sleeps?"

"No Mistress. How would I know that?"

"Your Mistress wears nothing. Look. Look at that sorry little dick twitch at the thought of you being in bed with your naked Mistress. That is why you will wear this to bed and I will hold the key."

With that, Mistress grabbed my cock and balls, expertly fitting them into the cage and locking them.

"Now slide those mitts onto your hands. I can't not have you groping me while I sleep either."

I did as I was told, sliding my hands inside the mittens without thumbs. Mistress locked the cuffs so I was unable to remove my hands.

"The rest of these will be on my night table. Behave and I won't have to use any of them. Misbehave and you your night will be more uncomfortable than you can imagine."

Mistress grabbed the loop on my collar, leading me to her bedroom.

"Get into bed pet. I will cover you with blankets. You will find it awkward to do such things in those mittens."

I crawled onto the bed. My Mistress covered me then walked around the bed. Before she turned off her light, Mistress Raven removed her robe, allowing me to see her naked for the first time. After my first glance I averted my eyes, not sure if I was allowed to look at her in this state of undress.

"Gaze upon me my pet. I want you to look at me and know what you will not touch or have tonight. Then tell you Mistress if you think that is some kind of torture."

I looked at Mistress Raven, her long dark hair randomly arranged on her chest, contrasting dramatically against her alabaster shin, seamlessly blending into the curve of her ample bosom. Her waist was tiny, her hips round and full. Her thighs matched the heft of her hips parting at the top where her perfect little pussy nested below a triangular patch of black pubic hair.

"If possible Mistress, it is an honor and a torture at the same time. For you to share all of your immense beauty with me, I am honored in a way I have never before been honored. It a torture that I will not have the opportunity to worship you in any one of a thousand ways that you may choose to be honored that would bring you pleasure."

"Nice try my pet, but you will not touch me in any way tonight and possibly ever."

Mistress Raven crawled into bed beside me, then turned off her light.

"Sleep well my pet. You will need your rest for tomorrow."

I don't know how long it took me to fall asleep whether it was 5 seconds or 5 minutes. I initially had trouble getting comfortable wearing the mitts and having the cage dig into me. I woke up twice, the first time I'm unsure why, I think it may have been trying to sort out the mitts. The second time I had sprouted an erection and my battered cock was jammed up in the cage.

I awoke from a deep sleep to a kiss on my cheek.

"Sleep well my pet?"

I took a few seconds to orient myself. Right. Not my place. I slept with Mistress Raven last night. "Yes. Yes Mistress. I think I did."

Mistress was in her purple robe holding something with what looked like a horse tail hanging from it.

"Get out of bed. In the bathroom you will find an enema with instructions. Go, use it, shower quickly to clean yourself meet me in the dungeon for your first training of the day. I will remove your mitts before you go and put them back on you when you return."

"Yes Mistress."

I stood. Mistress removed the mitts and my collar. I looked down at the chastity cage.

"That stays on. Don't worry pet. It's stainless steel. Now go."

When I got to the bathroom there were six bottles lined up in two rows of three on the vanity. The instructions were simple. Get down on all fours. Insert the lubed tip in your arse. Empty the contents into you. Put the empty in the bag provided. Wait a few minutes until you have to shit. Wait as long as you can before getting on the toilet and emptying yourself. Repeat. When you have two clear defecations, clean the toilet. Tie the bag tightly, put it in the waste bin. Shower. Crawl into the dungeon and wait for me.

I really had to urinate, but had not received permission, and wasn't sure how to do that wearing the cage. I decided to let that happen when I sat down and emptied myself.

I picked up the first bottle, removed the cap, got down on all fours and inserted the tip. Aside from feeling the tip sliding into me, I felt a tingle in my testicles, a tingle of arousal.

Amazing things enemas are. WOW. I did my best to clean up the cage having emptied my bladder on the first go 'round. I can't imagine using a urinal wearing this thing. My piss would splash all over the place. My urine splashing on my penis reminded me of the attention it had received the previous night.

The third and fourth flushes were really clear, but I did a fifth just to make sure and for the pleasing stimulation the tip and liquid filling me provided. After cleaning the toilet with the products Mistress had left out for me, I did my best to clean myself in the shower.

I crawled out of the bathroom ready to serve Mistress Raven. In the middle of the dungeon was a bench with 7 pegs of graduated diameters and lengths. I had seen these pegs lined up against the wall under Mistress Raven's collection of whips. But I thought there had been two rows of pegs. I looked at the wall, there was another bench there. I had wondered what the pegs were for, but hadn't spent much time thinking on them. I figured they were maybe used for hanging things on to dry. I waited for my Mistress to join me.

"Hello my pet. Is your ass nice and empty and clean?"

"Hello Mistress. Yes Mistress. I believe so Mistress."

Mistress fastened my collar around my neck.

"Good. We're going to start your morning with some anal training, seeing as your ass is now broken in and you said you did enjoy it; not that your enjoyment really holds any interest for me. Do you like my bench my pet?"

"Yes Mistress. It's a beautiful bench," I said now suspecting the bench had nothing to do with hanging things to dry.

"I had this one and the one against the wall specially designed for an event I hold once a year. It's a little race I conduct which is why there are two benches. But, that's really irrelevant to your training today. You will crawl to the bench, stand up then sit down on the first peg, inserting it into your ass. You will insert it all the way until your butt hits the bench. Then you will bounce your ass on the bench three times. You will stand and move to the next peg and repeat the procedure. Any questions my pet?

"No Mistress. I think I understand." I would guess the first peg was maybe an inch across and 5 inches long. The last one was probably over 2 inches wide and over 7 inches long, but I'm not sure I'm very good at guessing dimensions. The last three looked huge. I gulped at the prospect before me.

"You will notice there is a bottle of lube beside the bench should you need it. Each bounce on a peg will be at least halfway up the peg. If you don't get half the peg out, it doesn't count. I will count for you so you know you have completed your ride on each peg. I will be timing you, my pet. You will get lots of rides on this device, lots of practice. Start as soon as you're ready. I will start the clock when you reach the bench."

I crawled over to the bench. The bench and pegs were clean and dry; very dry. I picked up the bottle of lube, it was maybe one quarter full. I squirted some lube onto the first post, rubbed it around then wiped my ass with what remained on my hand. I hadn't done anything like this before. I really had little idea what I was doing.

I crouched over the first peg, trying to find my ass with the tip. By the time I slid around searching, the tip was getting dry. I squirted another dollop of lube on top of the peg. I found my anus. It didn't want to take what I was pushing against it. I pushed harder. I grunted when the tip finally broke through my sphincter. Fuck. A hard peg feels a lot different in your ass than a pliable dildo does. I worked my way down the peg. It felt long and big. My chastity cage bumped the bench pinching my balls when my ass finally touched down. I paused for a few seconds before sliding up the peg, then back down, having to hold my cock up so the cage wasn't mashing my balls each time I hit bottom. I didn't hear anything. I looked at Mistress Raven. She said nothing. I slid up and down again. Still nothing. I looked at Mistress again with a quizzical expression on my face. Mistress shrugged, holding up her hand with a gap between her thumb and index finger of about half an inch.

"Please hurry my pet. Your Mistress is hungry and you have to make her breakfast after you complete your training."

"Sorry Mistress. I will go faster."

I raised up, feeling like the peg was about to exit my ass, then pushed back down the bench. I felt that twinge of arousal in my scrotum again.

"One."

Twice more, up and down. Two. Three. My Mistress counted. I squirted lube on the next peg, lifted off the first and sat on the second. Though maybe only a quarter inch bigger around and a quarter inch longer. It felt a lot bigger. My scrotum responded with more arousal. My growing erection was mashing the head of my cock against the cage. I hit the bench and wondered why my first journey down a peg didn't count as one. I did not ask Mistress that question. I squirted some lube on the next peg and started spreading it around. My first up and down on the second peg didn't count again. The next three did. Onto the third peg. Wider. Longer. How was I ever going to get the last two into me then ride up and down on them? I greased up the fourth.

"Hurry my pet. This is taking much longer than it should. Your time is not impressive."

I slid up, knowing not to go down until felt like the tip of the peg was about to leave me.

"One. Two." I heard my Mistress call out. On the third trip up, the peg popped out. I slid back down and heard Mistress Raven say "Zero." I looked at her in wonder.

"Did I not tell you my pet? If the peg leaves your ass, I assume you are enjoying it so much that you want a longer ride on it, so the count starts over. And by the look of that erection all mashed in your cage, how could I think otherwise?"

"Thank you Mistress for making me aware."

Up. Down. "One." Up. Down. "Two." Up. Down. "Three."

While moving to the next peg, I smeared the lube coating my hand onto my ass, noticing my anus was gaping open. I grunted squeezing peg number four into my ass. I got most of the way down and stopped. Holy fuck. It felt like I couldn't go in any further. I gulped. I wiggled my body a bit, closed my eyes and allowed myself to engulf the last inch or two of the peg. God. My ass felt so completely full. It felt like I hadn't crapped for a week. I paused for moment hoping my ass would adjust to this intrusion. I squirted lube onto the fifth peg. A little came out then the tube farted at me telling me it was all but empty. Turning to look at Mistress Raven to ask for more lube I had a realization that her answer would be, no more lube.

"Mistress? May I have some more lube? This tube appears to be empty."

"What was in the tube was measured out as your allotment today. That's all you get my pet. I hope you enjoy those last three pegs. I know I'm going to enjoy watching you slide those dry posts into your ass. And so you know, each future allotment of lube will be slightly less than what you got today."

I closed the lid and set the tube down beside the sixth peg standing on its lid. I slid up and down once on peg number four. It counted. I spread the lube that had come out on peg number 5, slid up and down. "Two." I reached for peg number 6. It felt fat; really fat. I tried to smear whatever I had on my hands on peg 6. Up. Down. "Three". I dismounted from peg 4, running one hand up each of the last two pegs trying to find something slick to smear onto the last peg. I didn't stop to think that my hole was already lined with some amount of lube that wasn't going anywhere.

Holy fuck. Mistress Carolyn had had her fist in my ass last night. Could it have been smaller than these pegs? Could they have been teasing me? How could this next peg, and the two after appear so insurmountable, if you will pardon the pun.

I felt the tip of the peg touch my anus. It definitely was not as well lubed as the previous 4 pegs. I sat down onto it, wincing a bit while it pushed in. Fuck, these damn pegs, the bigger they got, the more blood they seemed to push into my damn cock. My penis was mashed into the cage trying to push it away from my body which resulted in my balls being stretched and squeezed in the part of the cage enclosing them.

I continued my journey down peg 5, committing to not stopping until my ass was on the bench. My ass was having spasms trying to accommodate this latest intruder. I reached for peg 7, rubbing it with what little lube I had pulled off peg 4 and 5. There was so little, I didn't know how I would manage sliding it inside me.

Up. Down. Wow. Nice. "One." Holy shit. That was different. There was more stimulation in my ass. More resistance apparently felt better. Up. Down. "Two." Up and out. Down. "Zero.". Up and out. Down. "Minus one." I looked at Mistress.

"I will worry about my pet's enjoyment, but I sometimes won't take enjoyment away."

Up. Down. "Zero." Three more trips up peg 5 and I moved onto peg 6. I did not worry about finding more lube for peg 7.

Peg 6. I had to work to get it all the way inside me. With even less lube than peg 5 the spreading of my rectum and the resistance of the wood scraping against my insides was more intense and more intimate. I grimaced at the forced fullness I was feeling but my ass now wanted more. My grunts were merged with moans with each slide up and down peg 6. I now longed for peg 7 and wondered why there wasn't an eighth peg.

"One." "Two." "Three." I swear I could hear pride in Mistress Raven's counting.

I couldn't get on peg 7 fast enough. Sensually dry, and fat and long. I joyously perched on it, bit my lower lip and slid down its entire length. Fuck it was a glorious slide down peg 7. It felt like it was pushing into my belly and had a finger sliding up the inside of my cock. Up. Down. "One". Up. Down. "Two".

I sat there peg 7 buried inside me. Filling me. Pushing on buttons I didn't know I had. I looked over at Mistress Raven. She had a huge smile on her face. Up. Down. There was no 'three'. Before I turned to look at Mistress, she stepped in front of me pulling a vibrator from a pocket in her bodice. She placed a hand on my shoulder holding me down. I sat there. Mistress took her hand off my shoulder, pulled a lipstick tube from her pocket, decorated her lips with the bright red cream, put the tube back in her pocket, turned on the vibrator, and put her hand back on my shoulder.

Leaning into me she said, "You do not have permission to cum my pet. You did very well. It was so thrilling to see you awaken to the joys of anal penetration on this little trip you just took. Here is your reward."

Mistress Raven held her hand with the vibrator against the chastity cage while covering my mouth with hers. I had never been kissed so sensually... never. She had never kissed me before. I tried my best to make my kiss match hers in intensity and sensuality. I know I failed miserably, but I tried. The vibrator was rattling the cage all around my balls and cock. With my ass full, I could feel the vibrations echoing against peg 7. Mistress Raven's kiss went on and on. My cock was trying its best to break out of the cage suppressing it. Then it started to rise in my groin. The peg. The vibrator. The kiss; oh the kiss. All working in concert to stir an orgasm down deep in my groin. I started a pleading moan of ecstasy unsure I could hold back the flood threatening to burst from me and bring forth the wrath of Mistress Raven. I fought and I fought some more. Then miraculously Mistress Raven pulled the vibrator off my scrotum. The pressure of a pending orgasm was still in my balls. She slowly broke our kiss, giving me light pecks on the lips.