I am Mistress Raven's Pet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Up and down three more times my pet, then you will proudly wear that tail on the counter the rest of the day."

"Yes Mistress." I raised my arm to wipe some of the spit from my chin.

"Uh Uh Uh. My pet. You will also wear that spit and my lipstick until I tell you to take it off."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress. I am so proud to wear your lipstick. Thank you for your kiss Mistress. Thank you."

I had slid up and down on peg 7 twice while thanking my Mistress. I didn't know if I was counting or if she was counting. I slid up and down again.

"One." Mistress was counting.

"Two. Three. Very good my pet. Now stand here while I get your tail."

As Mistress approached me with the butt plug horsetail in her hand, I bent over. Mistress walked by me to her wall of whips. She walked back to me striking me with a whip.

"I did not tell you to bend over. Your ass is so well stretched this beast will slide into you without much effort. But, instead, you will get 20 lashes, then you can stand up straight, then receive the pleasure of this fat plug in your ass."

She hit me three more times before I started counting. What was I thinking?

Mistress Raven was not gentle with her strokes. I was hurting when she was done beating me. I now had welts on top of what I had endured the night before.

"Stand."

"Yes Mistress."

Mistress Raven stood in front of me, reaching around me, jamming the butt plug into my ass. It was fatter than the pegs at its widest point but tapered. So it didn't feel as long. She picked up her whip.

"And now 20 on your front for taking so long on the bench."

Mistress twirled her whip striking my caged cock and balls 20 times. I started counting on the first hit.

"Go to the kitchen. Scramble six eggs with peppers and tomatoes. Put half on a warmed plate and half in a bowl. Pour me coffee from the pot I made. Just milk for me. Make one slice of toast with Olive oil drizzled on it. Bring my breakfast to me at the table. Bring the bowl and sit it beside my plate."

I went to the kitchen and prepared the food as Mistress had ordered. When I reached the table, the mitts were sitting there. I thought she had forgotten. Mistress didn't speak. She held out one mitt then the other. I slid them on and she locked the cuff.

"Worship my feet while I eat. Start on the left. I will tell you when to switch."

I crawled under the table. Mistress was still in her robe. I knew what was waiting for me. I hoped I could concentrate on the task given to me.

The mitts made manipulating Mistress Raven's feet awkward. I really had only my mouth with which to worship her feet. Mistress raised her foot for me. Her robe fell open. Her pussy filled my vision. My cock started pressing into the cage again after having deflated while I was cooking. I licked and sucked her left foot as best I could.

"Switch my pet."

I moved to Mistress Raven's right foot. Her left leg fell to the side. The air under the table was filling with the heady aroma of aroused pussy. I looked at Mistress Raven's beautiful vagina. There was a small pool of white cream at its base. I was pleased my Mistress was aroused having me serve her. That only made my cramped cock more cramped.

"I am done my pet. Your eggs were good. Here is your bowl. Eat it under the table, then clean up the kitchen and meet me in my bedroom."

I slurped up my cold eggs. Cleaning up was difficult while wearing the mitts, but I managed.

I walked into the bedroom. Mistress was standing before me naked except for her makeup, holding a key. I thought she might undo my cage and use me to satisfy her arousal. She unlocked the mitts.

"You will dress me as I dress for my female clients. Get those boots and help me put them on."

I retrieved the boots Mistress had indicated. They went halfway up her thighs and had 4-inch heels. Fortunately, there was a zipper up the back so I wasn't haven't to lace them, though it would have been my pleasure to have to do so for Mistress Raven.

"While you're back there zipping up my boots, your job is to dress me perfectly not to admire my ass or my legs or my pussy. Be too slow and you will pay. Be imperfect and you will pay double."

"Yes Mistress. Understood Mistress." Even though you are asking me to do the impossible. I work on Mistress Raven's boots admiring her ass, legs and pussy, but doing my best to not let them be a distraction.

I got the boots on Mistress and stood up behind her. Damn this chastity cage was a nuisance with all this stimulation surrounding me. But I know, that's why I'm happily wearing it for my Mistress. A nuisance, but a constant reminder I am the pet of the most wonderful Mistress.

"My boots should sit higher on my thighs. Hike them up from behind me then come around and tighten the laces."

Mistress Raven was standing in front of a full-length mirror. I could see over her shoulder that the boots did look a bit saggy from the front. Well, when I finally tore my eyes away from her breasts and pussy I could see the boots were sagging. I carefully tugged them up watching the results in the mirror.

The pure whiteness of Mistress Raven's skin was stunning framed by her black hair, the black of her boots and the centered black pubic hair above her pussy. Honored by being allowed to gaze upon my naked Mistress I barely noticed my erection being cramped in chastity.

I walked around Mistress. I reached out to undo the lace on her right boot. Just when my hand touched the lace Mistress Raven slapped my face and kneed my in the groin in quick succession.

"Kneel you moron. How am I supposed to see if you get this right? KNEEL!"

My face was stinging, no doubt with a fresh handprint emblazoned in pink on my cheek and my bruised testicles throbbed like they had done last night. Mistress Raven's order could not have been more torturous and I suspect she knew that. Now I was on my knees with her sumptuous pussy right in front of my eyes. My mouth watered. My cock struggled for space.

"Mistress? I have not done this before I may need your expert guidance for me to complete this task to your satisfaction the first time."

"They are fucking shoe laces. If you can't figure out how to tie shoe laces I will have to find more menial jobs for you like being a footstool or an ashtray."

"Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress."

I had to start tightening the laces from just below her knee. The left leg was the same. It was a long process because I had to keep tugging her boots up so I tightened the laces around the place on her leg where the boot would sit.

"Not bad for a first attempt." Mistress said when I was done.

"Thank you Mistress. I will try to do better next time Mistress."

"Pick up my bodice from the bed. You will put it on me. You will have to touch my tits. Do not take liberties when you do."

"Yes Mistress."

Bodices are tight. Mistress instructed me how to fasten it as she wanted it. She was a picture of perfection when I was done. White alabaster skin decorated with black adornments. I had the hardest time keeping my eyes off of her black pubic hair, it sat so impeccably between her bodice and her boots. The only thing that wasn't white or black was her deep red lipstick. It too was the perfect shade, drawing just the right amount of attention to her mouth when Mistress Raven spoke.

"What do you think my pet?"

"I am speechless Mistress. You take my breath away."

And did I mention Mistress Raven's ass? Round and smooth in all directions, top to bottom and side-to-side. I longed for her to ask me to worship it. For now I had the hardest time not touching it, just to feel it. My cramped cock though was a constant reminder of the torture it would not endure should I give into my desires.

"Come. You will clean up your bench and then we will play for a while. There are several toys I haven't used for a while that I will use on you before you go. Crawl into the dungeon so I can admire your tail."

I got down on all fours and crawled to the dungeon. Not knowing where to go I stopped.

"I did not say to stop. Keep crawling until I have your cleaning supplies ready. Go and get your phone and bring it in here." And so I did.

Mistress disappeared into her bathroom returning with a pail filled with soapy water, some ultra white rags and towels and a container with antiseptic wipes.

"Cleaning my toys and devices will be one of your regular duties my pet. As this bench was just used, you will clean it. Wash it well with the hot soapy water, dry it, then wipe it down twice with the disinfecting wipes."

"Yes Mistress." I handed her my phone.

As Mistress walked away she ran her hand over the horsetail pulling on it at the end enough to remind me my ass was filled with a large butt plug. And so I got to work cleaning the bench with the 7 pegs I had ridden earlier. I started washing the legs, then the bench around the first two pegs. I focused on being thorough washing everything two or three times. I dried the floor as I went.

Mistress was busy loading things on and off one of her carts, I assume for her playtime; our playtime. I dipped the cloth into the water and stood up to start washing the middle three pegs. I heard Mistress moving around the room.

SMACK!!! Mistress whipped my ass. The horsetail did somewhat buffer the strike.

"Did I say you could stand?"

"No Mistress. Sorry Mistress."

"Stand there. Bend over, legs spread with your hands on the bench and your mouth on the 4th peg. Suck it well. I will decide when your punishment is complete. There is no need to count."

I bent over and started sucking the fourth peg like I was giving it a blowjob. I hadn't cleaned it yet. I could taste the lube and I'm guessing whatever remnants from my own ass. Mistress walked around me stopping to strike me several times whenever she felt like it. Most of the hits landed on my back. I grunted into the wooden cock with most of the strikes. Mistress also hit my ass and balls several times.

"This tail is in the way. Pull it out. I'm not touching that thing after being in your ass as long as it has. Clean it in the pail then return to this position sucking the 5th peg. Don't get the horsehair wet."

I took my mouth off the peg. "Yes Mistress."

I had forgotten how huge the bulb of the plug was. It went in so easily, but I guess my anus was spread then and had closed around it over the last hour or so. My first two attempts I failed. My hand slipping off the flange.

"Hurry up or things will quickly get worse for you."

I wrapped my hand around the flange and pulled. One handed I still couldn't muster the effort required to extract the plug. I put my forehead on the bench, got the plug out far enough to get fingers from my second hand around the stem and pulled. My mouth opened in a silent scream. I thought it was never coming out. My ass was in spasms struggling with releasing this huge beast or saying no way and forcing it to stay in. With a huge grunt, my ass finally opened allowing the plug to pop out.

"Hope that was as fun for you to do as it was for me to watch and record on your phone. Keep that ass high in the air while you clean that plug so I can get some good pictures of your gaping anus. It is rather pretty and rather inviting. If I was wearing a strap-on I would have already filled that hole."

I bent over with my knees locked and carefully cleaned the plug, doing my best to keep the tail dry. I heard several shutter clicks from my phone and some delighted giggles from Mistress Raven.

"Good. Now bend over so I can finish your punishment and you can suck the initial slop off of peg number 5."

Before I had my mouth in place Mistress was strapping my ass. Now I felt the full effect of her whip on my bruised bottom. The pain wasn't the sting I was used to feeling. It was a deeper, blunter throb from the bruising I had incurred last night. I didn't count the hits.

"Now finished cleaning and sanitizing the bench and hurry. My toys are lonely."

I knelt on the floor and went to work washing and sanitizing the bench. When I got to the last two pegs, I marveled at how something so big went into my ass so easily and gave me more pleasure than anguish. I felt a stirring in my cock and balls recalling the sensation of their lightly lubed girth sliding into my ass.

As I was finishing up Mistress walked by me dropping four cuffs on the floor.

"Put those on your wrists and ankles. Fasten them well."

"Yes Mistress." I picked up the cuffs fastening them as tight as I could.

"To the cross. Stand up facing me."

Without speaking Mistress rolled her cart over to the cross. She clipped the cuffs to the rings on the cross.

Mistress picked up a dildo off the cart.

"Surely you have noticed the hole in my cross my pet. The great thing about holes is, they don't care which way things are pointing when they pass through."

Mistress had walked around behind the cross. I assume she peered through the hole.

"Still gaping. This will keep your ass open while we play, in case I want to use it before you leave." She said pushing the dildo into my ass. "Don't let it fall out. Mistress will not be happy if it does."

Mistress Raven returned to the cart. I tried to understand what I needed to do to keep the dildo from slipping out of my ass.

"Know what this is my pet?" she asked picking up a stainless-steel handle with a wheel on the end. A wheel of what looked like pins.

"No Mistress, I do not."

"This is a Wartenberg Wheel my pet. It was designed by a doctor named Wartenberg to test people's nerve responses to the stimulus." She told me putting the wheel on my right shoulder, running the wheel over to left nipple, then from my left shoulder to my right nipple. I was fighting my response to flinch away from the hundreds of pricks the wheel was inflicting.

"Obviously your nerve response is fine. But my pet, I need you to embrace the pain you are feeling instead of fighting it. Let's try that again."

Mistress repeated her path across my chest but this time she didn't lift the wheel when she moved it from my left nipple to my left shoulder. She slowly made X's across my chest following and hour-glass-on-its-side pattern.

"Embrace it my pet. You're accepting it. You're fighting your body's desire to recoil away from the wheel. You're not embracing it. Embrace it my most wonderful pet. You can do it."

My Mistress was right. I was fighting my body's natural reaction to the pins. I took a deep breath and another. I relaxed as best I cold and just let the pain fold into me.

"Better my pet. Now do it again when I move to your abdomen."

I initially sucked my stomach in. The skin felt more responsive, more tender. I inhaled deeply again. My twitches subsided, then ceased.

"Very good my pet. And here."

Mistress spun the wheel over my hip onto the outside on my thigh, across to the inside just above my knee. Up my leg following the outside of the cage up and around to the other leg. It took three circuits for Mistress to be satisfied I had embraced the wheel on my lower body.

She pulled the wheel off my body. Now I was aware of the life Mistress had stirred in me with the wheel. Tingles were lighting up everywhere the wheel had left trails on my skin.

"And here my pet." Mistress said cupping my caged balls and penis. "Ooo. Thank you my pet. Your Mistress has never used the wheel on a caged little penis. And look. The cage has these nice straight rails for the wheel to follow." Mistress looked into my eyes "Prepare yourself ahead of the first touch to embrace the wee penetrating teeth of the wheel, my pet."

The wheel touched my cock. I whimpered. I fought the pricks on my abused penis.

"I will keep doing this until I am satisfied my pet. Take your breaths. Open your mind. Embrace the pain."

Mistress Raven looked down moving the wheel to the next open space of the cage. I twitched again. She rolled the wheel up and down the slot

"Even if you bleed my pet, I will continue until you find it in yourself to take the pain and use its energy to make you stronger."

"Thank you Mistress." And the wheel moved to the next slot. Up down. The next slot. Up down. Now she was moving to the underside of my ever softening, ever retreating penis.

Mistress looked into my eyes, "I don't want your handsome testes to feel left out my Pet." The wheel touched my sack and I groaned.

When she moved to the third slot I was making the conversion to embracing the pain and I knew I was when I felt my cock grow instead of retreating. Next slot more growth. I could feel my hips slightly thrust forward.

Back to my penis. The journeys began again, up and down the slots then onto the next slot.

"Better my pet. Much better. Mistress is pleased. Mistress is so pleased she may even have an orgasm to celebrate for you."

What? My Mistress may have an orgasm to celebrate my success? A switch flipped in me hoping to stir enough pride in Mistress Raven that she would have an orgasm to celebrate my accomplishment.

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. The wheel became my friend raising arousal instead of pushing it out of me.

"It's nice to see your penis trying to escape it's cage. Very, very good my pet." Mistress withdrew the wheel, bent over and kissed my caged cock.

"Thank you Mistress." I'm not sure if I was thanking her for the compliment or the kiss.

Mistress Raven walked away and returned with my phone. She took some photos of me on the cross then put my phone on her cart. When she turned back, she was wearing white silver gloves with wires coming out of the cuffs leading to a control box Mistress had clipped to her bodice.

You have to understand this whole time my gorgeous Mistress has been walking around me with her tits, ass and pussy filling my eyes. By this time, it was seeming normal but it was still another torture not being able to nor allowed to touch and worship any or all of them.

"These are new toys my pet. I've only had them a few months. I am having trouble finding pets who will let me play with them."

"I will let you play with them Mistress."

"Thank you my pet. I know you will. You have no choice." Mistress said gleefully touching one nipple then the other. It felt like pins and needles everywhere she touched me. My body initially retreated, but when Mistress pulled her hand away, my body followed it, almost like the glove was magnetic.

"Of course Mistress. Thank you."

"This is the low setting my dear sweet pet." Mistress Raven ran a gloved hand slowly down each arm, from my elbow and through my armpits. I struggled with the sensation being between a tickle and something painful. I wanted to be still and embrace it, as Mistress would want, but this tickling torture wouldn't allow me to.

Now Mistress was letting her hands go wherever she wanted on my body. Everywhere except my scrotum.

"Let's skip a level and go to level 3 my pet. There are 7 levels. Let's see how high you can get before you cry out."

Level 3 had a bit more spark to it. Less tickle. More pain. Same magnetism. Mistress stopped on my armpits for several seconds. I panted into the sensation trying to manage it. Then she cupped my nipples. Holy wow. It was so weird. I swear I could feel the electricity in my cock but at the same time my cock was crying out for more. It wanted to be held by these magical gloves that were only on my nipples. Mistress lifted her hands from my chest

"What do you think of my new toys my pet?"

"They have an amazing dichotomy to them Mistress. When you touch me with them, I want to run from them, but when you pull your hand away, I want to run toward them; I want them back touching me."

"Interesting my pet. Very descriptive. Very informative."

"I don't know why more of your pets would not desire you to use them Mistress."

Mistress Raven ran her gloved hands up the inside of my thighs, circled around my caged goods, up my torso, down my sides, then she ran them all over my body randomly. As much as I tried not to, I was dancing and squirming, as much as I could clipped to the cross, unable to keep up with where she was touching me.