I am Mistress Raven's Pet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Round and round her hands went. Front of the gloves, back of the gloves, fingertips. Touching me everywhere except my crotch. Then, suddenly, her hands met at my crotch, wrapping around the cage. I was caught between a moan and a scream that manifested as a moderately high-pitched hum.

My body was sparkling, my balls were buzzing.

"Not bad my pet."

Mistress lifted one hand leaving the other on my cage. She tapped the control box twice. My humming went up an octave.

With her free hand Mistress started poking me; my armpits, my nipples, my hips. The buzz in my balls was subsiding. Mistress starting playing connect the dots with her free hand. Bellybutton, hip, nipple, armpit, armpit, nipple, hip, belly button. She ran the circuit four times before taking her hand off my scrotum for another two-handed random dance around my body.

Back to a two-handed crotch hug, I groaned trying to keep it from turning into a scream. I had lost control of most of my body, including my ass. The dildo plopped onto the floor. Mistress released my crotch.

"My, my. What was that noise? Oh look. The dildo I had ordered you to keep that inside your ass. And it's on the floor and it's contaminated. Now I have to find something else with which to fill your gaping ass."

Mistress walked around behind the cross.

"Push your ass back against the cross and keep it there."

I pushed back. An instant later I had lurched my ass forward screaming.

"Did you not hear your Mistress? Move it back my pet. Your new probe awaits that tight little ass of yours."

Mistress Raven had jammed one or more of her electrified fingers into my ass. I started moving my ass back to the cross. Her fingers hit my cheeks. I bit my lip and hummed knowing what was coming. When her finger hit the rim of my anus I whimpered.

"That's Mistress Raven's good boy, her good pet. Keep coming back to your new plug, keep coming."

The tingling intensified, so did my whimpering as much as I tried to suppress it. I continued back. The sparking tingling was inside me. I hummed loudly with each exhale. My cheeks were pressing against the cross. I couldn't go back any further. Now Mistress started moving her finger in and out of my ass, fucking me with her electrified digit. I was my own choir of moans and whimpers. She pulled it out, walking to the front of the cross.

"Not bad my pet. We will work at that game. I enjoyed it."

Mistress took her gloves off after turning off the electricity. She unclipped me and spun me around on the cross. Now I couldn't see what she was doing on the cart but I could hear movement. I could hear something sliding on the floor. I felt her behind me. Mistress Raven hugged me, her breasts pressing into my back.

"Now my sweet pet your Mistress is about to do something she has been longing to do since you first walked through her door."

An arm dropped. I felt something pressing between my cheeks and then against my anus. A dildo. A strap-on. I closed my eyes and felt the glee in Mistress Raven's movements while her dildo slid into me. Once buried inside me, she wrapped her arm around me, her hips beginning to rock.

It was submissive and intimate. My Mistress said nothing. She got into a rhythm pumping me, fucking me. My cock was mashed inside the cage trying to get as fully erect as it has ever been.

Mistress Raven's pace slowed then she ever so slowly pulled the dildo out of me. I felt empty, longing to be filled again. More rustling then, Mistress appeared in front of me with a vibrator in her hand. She turned it on, ran it over her nipples then down through her labia, hovering it over her clit before sliding it into her pussy.

I was in agony. Watching, not able to participate. I could see but not enough. I could smell but not feel, at least not feel my Mistress, her skin, her heartbeat, her breathing. Untie me, my mind screamed. My Mistress continued her masturbation, caressing her nipples, probing her pussy and clit with her vibrator. She looked up at me, looked into my eyes and I realized I was participating. I tried not to blink so Mistress would know I was with her through every moment.

Mistress threw her head back, pinching a nipple, the vibrator pinned to her clit. She jerked one massive spasm then, her body convulsed through what appeared to be an orgasm that encompassed her entire body. I spoke first.

"Thank you, Mistress. Thank you."

"My pet. That was good. Really good. Thank you. It is time for you to go."

Mistress unhooked me from the cross.

"Get your things and get dressed my pet. I will clean up. I will give you instructions before you go."

I walked around gathering my things. I put my shirt and socks on. I stood holding my underwear and my pants waiting for Mistress Raven to remove my cage. When she saw me standing there by the door, half dressed, Mistress smiled and laughed.

"Oh my sweet pet. I control your cock and the contents of your gonads now. You will wear your cage until I say you can take it off. Now finish getting dressed."

I did as Mistress instructed me. She walked me to the door speaking softly to me.

"My pet. You are dear and so sweet. Your Mistress adores you and cherishes you. You will wear your chastity cage at all times. You will find many instructions on the internet how to keep it and your penis clean. Your collar you will wear home, at home and in public except when you go to work or to family functions. My lipstick you can wash off your face tonight or in the morning but not before. Tomorrow two cases of enemas will be delivered to your home. You are to clean your ass as you did today before every visit with me. You will come back Tuesday night at 9:30 to clean up after a client. You will come back Thursday night at 7:00 to dress me for a female client. You will be tied up somewhere in the dungeon during that session, then you will clean up afterwards. You will not try to masturbate or cum between now and Thursday night. If you perform well between now and then I will consider letting you have an orgasm Thursday night."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress. Thank you for everything. I will see you Tuesday at 9:30."

Mistress kissed me on the cheek, leaving another brand indicating her ownership of me that I would proudly not wash off until I went to bed.