I Must Bring My Son Back Pt. 05

Story Info
Mother-Son after Exam; The result and the new horizon.
8.5k words
4.75
3.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten days after his test exam was over, the result was published. When he came back home, his head bowed down, and my heart began to bit. I imagined the worst. He must have been up to some position that made him upstate. But I asked him, my fingers crossed against the worst, "What is it, Raja? Why do you look so upset? What is the result?" (কী হয়েছে, রাজা? এরকম ফ্যাকশা লাগছে কেন তোমাকে? রেজাল্ট কেমন হয়েছে?)

"It was entirely your fault, Mamma." (মা! এসব তোমার ভুলের জন্য...)

My head rolled, eyes seemed to blacken and I felt my legs tremble as I could not stand anymore. All my wishes are gone in vain? Was I wrong to gift him what he cherished? I caught hold his shoulders and whispered, "What's the matter, Raja? What happened? What did I do to you?" (কী ব্যাপার? কী হয়েছে, রাজা? আমি তোমার কী ক্ষতি করলাম, সোনা?)

Raja heaved a sigh of despair and embracing me, said, "I did not come first this time, Mamma... It was you who deceived me this time; either I could have come first." (আমি ফার্স্ট হয়তে পারিনি, মা... সব তোমার জন্য... তুমিই আমাকে দুবিয়ে দিলে... নয়তো আমি ফার্স্ট হতাম। )

I felt a ray of hope there. He did not come first, that does not mean he did the worst. He must have not been left behind for another year. He did not come first does not mean he failed.

Raja lifted my mouth up, with his hand under my chin and kissed my lips, saying, "I came second in the test examination. I could not fulfill my promise Mamma. I'll have to wait for the final exam to fulfill my promise." (আমি টেস্ট পরীক্ষায় সেকেন্ড হয়েছি। আমি তোমাকে দেওয়া কথা রাখতে পারলাম না, মা। তোমার কথা রাখার জন্য আমাকে সেই ফাইনাল পরীক্ষা অবধি অপেক্ষা করতে হবে।)

I could not believe my ears. I could not believe my fortune. The boy, who seemed to have lost all his interest in studies, has stood second in the whole class who are going to appear in the final Board examination. Oh God! My prayers are all heard. My sacrifice has proved to be fruitful. Tears rolled round my eyes down the cheeks. And I could hardly control myself and broke down on his shoulder, embracing him tightly. It was the moment of joy, the joy of being victorious.

He took the loose end of my sari and carefully placed it on my head like a veil and I lowered my eyes in modesty that a girl feels to be pampered by her beloved or hubby. He whispered in my ears, "Hey, Mina, darling, why are you crying? I scored a fairly good enough result. Is not Mamma proud of her son?" (এইইই... মিনা! কাদছ কেন? আমি খুব ভাল রেজাল্ট করেছি। মা কি তার ছেলের রেজাল্টে খুশী হয়নি?)

"I'm so proud of you my son. Mamma is very proud." (আমি তোমার জন্য খুব গর্বিত, সোনা। মা খুব খুশী হয়েছে।)

"Then, why is Mamma crying?" (তাহলে মা কাঁদছে কেন?)

"Mamma is crying in joy, the joy that her husband made her proud." (মা তো আনন্দে কাঁদছে, সোনা। মা কাঁদছে কারণ তার স্বামী তাকে গর্বিত করেছে।)

"Ohhhh... my poor darling wife! I love you so much. Don't cry anymore. I promise to come first in the final and sure to rank fairly in the Joint Entrance because I have to make my beautiful wife pregnant and happy. She wished to be my baby's mother, didn't she?" (আহারে! বেচারি বৌ আমার! আমি এই বৌটাকে খুব ভালবাসি। কাঁদে না সোনা। আমি কথা দিচ্ছি, আমি ফাইনালে ফার্স্ট হবই হব। আর জয়েন্টে তো খুব ভাল র্যাiঙ্ক করব। কারণ, আমাকে আমার বৌকে খুশী করতে হবেই হবে আর সেইসঙ্গে আমার বৌকে চুদে তার পেট-ও বাঁধাতে হবে। আমার বৌ আমার বাচ্চার মা হতে চায়। তাই না?)

"Yes! Your wife badly needs to be a proud mother of her son's baby. I'm proud that you did so great a result. Your wife is so proud of your achievement." (চায় তো! একশ বার চায়। তোমার বৌ গর্বে বুক ফুলিয়ে তার পেটের ছেলের বাচ্চার মা হবে। আমার যে কী আনন্দ হচ্ছে, এত ভাল রেজাল্ট করেছ তুমি... তোমার বৌ তোমার জন্য খুব আনন্দ পেয়েছে।)

"Don't be proud. You did break my concentration. Otherwise I was sure about coming first. No need to be proud enough. This Time I will make your belly grow." (রাখো তোমার গর্ব। তুমি আমার মনসংযোগ ভেঙেছিলে। নইলে আমার ফার্স্ট হওয়া কে আটকাত? এবার আর গর্বে বুক ফোলানোর দরকার নেই। সরাসরি পেট ফুলিয়ে ছাড়ব তোমার।)

I was surprised to hear his allegations against me. He uttered this word twice now. I fixed my eyes at his eyes and found them full of love and lust for his mother. I also felt the growing wetness down under the crotch and the juice flowing down my pussy-lips slowly going down between my thighs. I felt his hard-on poking my crotch trying to rip apart my sari and his pants. I fixed my gaze at him and as we paired the urge, he took me in arms and ran up to the bed.

He had hardly any time to undress me and as he threw me on the bed, I unhooked my blouse to offer him my boobs and tugged up my sari and shaya (petticoat) up to my hips. I saw him lowering his trouser and lowering the elastic of the boxer, he perched the bed, made his position in between my parted thighs. I had put my spit on the tips of my finger and as he came near my pussy, I applied the spit on the tip of his cock. I felt the hot urging throb of his manhood as he was badly waiting to enter me.

He pushed his entire length pulling apart my throbbing labia into my wet and lubricated vagina with one thrust and in satisfaction; I released a long, deep moan of pleasure, "Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... Ooooooooooooo... maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... baby... fuck your wife now..." (আইইইইইইইইইই... ওওওওওওওওওওওও...)

And then began his passionate fucking. Yes, fuck, I say, it was really a good fuck as he fucked the shit out of his Mother's pussy and I could hardly control my louder moans. I was shouting furiously, clutching him with my both hands and legs. He was pushing in and out with great effort and passion that the bed had begun to creak and I came there, releasing a gush of pee squirting on his cock, wetting his trousers, the bed sheet and my sari also. I was panting furiously but he was fucking me harder and harder. I pushed up his head clutching his hair and kissed his lips madly.

And just then I heard the phone ringing. I froze for a moment and then realizing that it must be my husband, Ravi, I received the telephone. On the other end I heard my husband's tensed voice, "Hey, Mina! What's up? What about Raja's result? I had been so tensed all the day." (এই মিনা! কী খবর? রাজার রেজাল্ট বেরিয়েছে না? আমি সারাদিন এই নিয়ে টেনশনে আছি।)

I looked at my son now humping my pussy madly, sweating furiously, and enjoying every bit of the moment and myself also loving the feel that I'm fucking my own son at the back of my husband who is on the other end of the telephone. I tried to sound normal as I was trembling from top-to-toe with each thrust that my son is providing. His hot throbbing cock was almost ripping apart my pussy-walls and as his pelvis was being resisted at mine, the collision making a loud thap-thap sound. And to the worse, the bed creaking, the wet slapping sound of the huge cock moving in and out in my slippery, narrow pussy, making the most beautiful slap-slap-slap sound, were not so inaudible he must have heard if he tried.

Still, I signaled Raja to stop and answered my hubby, "Yes, darling! The result is out and our darling son has come second in the school." (হ্যা, গো! রেজাল্ট তো বেরিয়েছে। আমাদের ছেলে স্কুলে সেকেন্ড হয়েছে।)

Raja had stopped fucking for seconds and was sucking my nipple. As I have finished, he slowly pushed his cock out of my pussy and pushed in carefully. He inserted carefully but that did not resist me to cry in satisfaction and I let a deep moan out of my throat, "Ahhhhhhhhhh..." (আহহহহহহহ...)

Ravi sounded so happy that he must have jumped up in joy and I heard him cheer up in excitement, "Hurrah! What great news, Mina... Ohhh... I feel so relieved..." (হুরররে! কী দারুণ খবর! মিনা... আমার যে কী ভাল লাগছে! )

"Me too... Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...sssssssssssss..." I said, as my son had provided another long thrust and I shook all over on the bed. (আমারও... আহহহহহহহহহ... সসসসসসসস...)

Did he suspect anything unnatural? Did I moan louder enough to make him suspect? Whatever may be, the thought that I'm being fucked by my own son while talking to my Hubby, made me more and more desperate and I urged for my son's cock drill into my sleak pussy even with more and more vigor and speed. I rubbed my hand on my son's back and then I put my palm on his ass-cheeks giving him an erotic rub there and spanking him more often while talking to my Husband.

He said, "What's it, Mina? Are you busy?" (এইইই, মিনা! কী হল? তুমি কি ব্যস্ত, না কী? )

"No, No... actually I was working on the treadmill." (আরে, না, না। আসলে আমি ট্রেডমিলে হাঁটছি তো, তাই... )

His deep sigh was audible. "Oh! That's it. I was afraid..." (ওহ! আমি আবার ভাবলাম...)

Before he could complete, I cut in, "What you thought, that your sexy wife is enjoying a sound sex somewhere?" (কী ভাবলে, তোমার সুন্দরী সেক্সি বৌ অন্য কারোর সঙ্গে খুব চোদাচুদি করছে?)

I could hardly finish than my son blessed me with a deep and full-length thump in my pussy that almost jerked me from head to toe and I flinched with the sudden penetration and gulped louder, "Uiiiii... maaa..."

I looked at my son and found the devilish grin covering his face as he clutched my hips and hauling back his hips to take out all his manhood, he pushed it further with more effort only to make me gasp. I widened my eyes and found him enjoying the whole scene, me, talking to my husband and at the same time him, fucking me. It was really something to enjoy. The secret relationship, the adultery, and of course, the incest, are always very much appreciated. I realized my pussy leaking more and more, and the hidden lava churning around deep inside my abdomen. I clenched my pussy-muscles and tried not to cum so early and concentrate on the chat with my hubby but my son had something more in his mind.

I looked at him and then, as I heard my husband asking on the other end of the phone, "Hey, Mina! Why are you screaming? Is it really all right? Is there any problem?" (এইইই, মিনা! তুমি ওইরকম চীৎকার করছ কেন? সব ঠিকঠাক আছে তো? কোনও সমস্যা হয়েছে নাকি?)

My son gave me another push and I gasped in pleasure. Somehow I managed to say, "No... No... No problem... ash... yes! Ummmm... What are you doing now, Ravi? Huhhhhhhh... How is it going there? " (না, না... কোনও সমস্যা না তো! আহহহহহ... ইসসসসসসসসস... উমমমমম... তুমি কী করছ, রবি? হাহহহহহহ... তোমার কাজকর্ম কেমন চলছে?)

"I'm fine! The work-pressure is growing on and on... But I'd try my best to be with you soon." (আমি ঠিক আছি। ভালই আছি। কাজের খুব চাপ চলছে। কমছেই না। কিন্তু আমি চেষ্টা করব তোমাদের কাছে ছুটি নিয়ে যাওয়ার। খুব তাড়াতাড়ি...)

"Ohh... good... Its good... ahhhh..." (ওহহহহ... আচ্ছা... ভাল... খুব ভাল... আহহহহহ...)

I was enjoying the sex and the conversation. Raja was then busy fucking me with all effort, caressing my breasts and kissing my neck, my ears and often biting my shoulder. I had parted my legs more to allow him more space in between my legs and he was doing all the in-and-out with pleasure. He had taken the pace and so smoothly was he fucking my dripping pussy, I could hardly control myself to cum. I clutched the loose end of my sari and covered my mouth, biting the cloth to suppress the loud moan as I came with a great orgasm. I was panting and heard my husband calling, "Hey! Hey! Mina... Are you still running on the treadmill? Are you busy? Shall I call later? " (এইইইই... মিনা! তুমি কি এখনও ট্রেডমিলে দৌড়াচ্ছ, নাকি? তুমি কি ব্যস্ত? আমি পরে ফোন করব?)

"Yes! Yes... Ohhhhhhhhh... sssssssssssssssssssss... later... later..." (হ্যাঁ, হ্যাঁ... ইয়েস... ওহহহহহহহহহহহহ... সসসসসসসসসসস... পরে, পরে...)

I hanged the phone up and clutched my son's face to haul it towards my face, kissing him passionately.

It was so great today that I could hardly believe that I felt hornier than anything to speak to my husband and being fucked by my son. I noticed the devilish grin pervading on his face all as he was taking the pace of fucking his hot urging Mamma. I fixed my eyes on his and playfully slapped his face. He winked ear to ear and pulling his length out of my dripping pussy, shook me with a huge and long thump. I moaned loud, "Uiiiiiiiiii... maaaaaaaaaaaa... hhhhhhhhhh... fuck Mamma Harder, son, fuck meeeee... Ohhhhhhhhh... It feels so hot when you fuck Mamma talking to Daddy. You like that, don't you, my son? Ahhhhhh... aiiiiiii OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ssssssssssssss..." (উইইইইইইইইইইইইইইইইইই... মাআআআআআ... হহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... চোদো, সোনাছেলে আমার, মা-কে আচ্ছা করে চোদো, চোদোওওওওওওওওওওওও... ওহহহহহহহহহহ... মা যখন বাবার সঙ্গে কথা বলে, তখন তুমি মা-কে চুদলে কী ভালই না লাগে, সোনা... তুমি এটাই পছন্দ করো, তাই না? মা যখন বাবার সঙ্গে কথা বলবে, তুমি তখন মা-র গুদ মারবে... আহহহহহহহহহহ... আআইইইইইইই... ওওওওওওওওওওওওওও... হহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... সসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসস...)

My son was there, on his knees, bending over me, parting my folded legs up to my shoulder, cutting in his hot shaft furiously. I took his face in my hands and began kissing his lips, sucking on his tongue fondly. I felt my ass was pushed up from bed, my sari-shaya tugged up to my waist and the loose end of the sari was there, up on my head, making a veil and I felt like a newly wedded bride fucking her groom in passion. I felt our hairy pelvis connect each time he enters and goes far as he draws out. I felt his balls furiously bang my ass making the sphincter urging for a deep penetration. I clutched his hair, kissed his lips again and then pulling his face off from mine, slapped him with love and affection, shouting in urge, "Ahhhhhhhhh... fuck meee... iiiiiiiiii... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... sssssssssssssssssss... Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii oooooooooooooo... Mamma needs more, son, harder... harder.... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... hhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck Mamma more... Mamma is so hungry for her son's huge cock... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...Fuck, make Mamma your Randy whore... make me a slut... Ohhhhhhhh... Mamma is your needy slut, son... Ohhhh... Is not it? Don't you like your needy slut? Tell Mamma, who she is... Tell me. Tell, son..." (আহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... চোদো, আরোওওওওওওও... ইইইইইইইইইইইইইই... হহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... সসসসসসসসসসসসস... আআইইইইইইইইইইই... ওওওওওওওওওওওওওও... আমার সোনাছেলে, মা-কে কষে চোদাই করো। মা আরও চোদা খেতে চায়, সোনা। জোরে, জোরে... ওহহহহহহহহহহহ... হহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... মা-কে আরও চোদন দাও... মা তো সোনাছেলের বাঁড়ার আখাম্বা চোদন খেতে পাগল হয়ে গেছে... আহহহহহহহহহহহ... চোদো, মা-কে চুদে চুদে তোমার রেন্ডিমাগী বানিয়ে দাও... খানকীমাগী বানিয়ে দাও আমাকে... ওহহহহহহহহহহহ... বাবু, মা যে তোমার পুরো খানকীমাগী হয়ে গেছে গো... ওহহহহহহ... তাই না? তুমি তোমার খানকীমাগী মা-কে খুব পছন্দ করো। তাই না? বলো, সোনা, বলো, মা তোমার কে হয়?)

"Ohhh yes, Mamma... you are my only wife. You are the slut of your own son. You are a whore of your own son. You are your son's wife. You belong to your son. Don't you like your son fuck the shit out of you, Mamma? Tell me, tell me, you fucking whore... you Randy whore... Tell me, how your son fucks you? Do you like to be your son's whore, Mamma? Ahhhhh... you, my slut wife... love to fuck your juicy cunt always... love your pussy, you randy slut..." (ওহহহহহ... মা... তুমি আমার বিয়ে করা বৌ। তুমি তোমার পেটের ছেলের খানকীমাগী। তুমি তোমার ছেলের বেশ্যামাগী। তুমি তোমার ছেলের মাগ। তোমার ভাল লাগে না যখন ছেলে তোমকে চুদে চুদে হোড় করে দেয়? বল, মাগী, খানকী, বল... শালী... বল, তোর ছেলে তোকে কেমন করে চোদে? তুমি তোমার ছেলের বেশ্যামাগী হতে পছন্দ করো, তাই না, মা? আহহহহহ... আমার খানকীবৌ গো... তোমার এই রসাল গুদ মারতে আমার সবসময় ইচ্ছে করে। খানকীমাগী মা আমার, তোমার গুদ এত পছন্দ করি আমি, যে কী বলি...)

"Ohhhhhhh... Yes! Yes! I'm my own son's whore... ahhhhhhhhh... You are my only husband... my only fucking man... I belong to you, my husband... I am your slut... I'm my own husband's slut, my son's whore... Ohhhh... yes... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... sssssssssssss... aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... oooooooooooooo... maaaa... Fuck me... fuck me, son... fuck your slut Mamma... your wife-Mamma... your Randy-Mamma... Ohh... you fuck me so good... son... You fuck Mamma really well like a man... Ohhhhhhhh..." (আহহহহ... আমি তো আমার নিজের পেটের ছেলের মাগ... আহহহহহহহ... তুমিই আমার একমাত্র স্বামী। আমার একমাত্র চোদানেওয়ালা বর। আমি তোমার দাসী, স্বামী আমার... আমি তোমার বেশ্যামাগী... আমি আমার স্বামীর রেন্ডি, আমার ছেলের বেশ্যামাগী... ওহহহহ... ইয়েস... আহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... সসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসস... আইইইইইইইইইই... ওওওওওওওওওওওওওও... মাআআআআআআ... চোদো, চোদো, সোনাছেলে আমার... তোমার খানকী মা-কে চোদো... তোমার মা-বৌকে আচ্ছা করে চোদো... তোমার রেন্ডি মা-কে চোদো... ওহহহহহহহহহ... কী ভাল চোদাই করো তুমি... সোনাবাবুটা আমার... তুমি মা-কে সত্যিকারের মরদের চোদাই দিতে পারো, সোনা... ওহহহহহহহহহহ... )

I was trying to meet his rhythm as I felt another huge orgasm building dip inside to explode and I was pleased, satisfied, excited and at the same time overwhelmed with joy that my son had made me so much of a slut that I feel like Cumming in every minute if he enters me and fucks the shit out of me.

I clenched the inner muscles of my pussy to squeeze my hero's cock in my pussy and one hand still caressing his face, the other hand did I dig between our bodies to touch his throbbing cock. He pulled himself out and I caressed his cock, all wet and dripping out of my cunt-juices and holding my ass upper, I guided him down there, towards my anal channel. Our eyes still fixed at each other, his devilish grin still making me more and more demanding, he wiggled his ass and then I felt his throbbing tip touched my anal opening. I parted my ass more to make his entry easy and he pushed slowly inside. I felt it so exciting, every time that the rounded tip of his huge cock stuck the sphincter and I realized we had had no lubricant and thus it was hard for him to enter in me. The fact, that he is not trying to use any lubricant, made me hornier and I bit my lower lips as he pushed his huge manhood more and more in my sphincter. I felt like chocked and something such in my throat. I moaned, "Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... Ooooooooooooooo... maaaa... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ssssssssssssss... Raja... slow down, my son... you'll hurt Mamma... your wife... son... slow down... slow down..." (আইইইইইইইইইইই... ওওওওওওওওওওওও... মাআআআআ... হহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... উহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... হহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... সসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসস... রাজা... আস্তে চোদো, বাবা... মা-র লাগবে ত এবার... তোমার বউ-এর লাগবে তো... সোনা ছেলে আমার... আস্তে... আস্তে...)

I tried to relax the muscles and provide him more and more relaxed and loose opening and he pulled out his cock and then pushed in and out and in and out again and again and again... I was breathing heaving to adjust his size and thickness inside my narrow opening and arched my back upward to meet his length. He was slowly and steadily pushing in and pulling out his cock with so much care not to hurt Mamma. Oh! My poor son! My hero, my lover boy, my Husband... so caring and so elegant!

Then, as I felt my entrance was ready and lubricated with the juices he had had around his shaft and my anal channel was ready, I pushed my hands on his ass and he got the signal. He began to pump slowly first and then got the speed. I placed my palms on his ass and began caressing his ass. He was a grown man, his ass muscles were tight and I suddenly tried to part his ass-cheeks to touch his ass-cheeks, his anal channel and the balls below there. He felt tensed as my hand parted him and he answered me with a huge thump in my ass that almost shook me from head to toe jerking the bed also. I arched up my body and placed my index-tip on the puckered-hole of my son. His ass-muscles suddenly grew stiff and I could easily feel the tension pervaded him. He grew stiff for a moment and then pushed out his manhood with fury and thumped into my anal channel. I moaned in pleasure and with the moan put the index inside his anal opening. He moaned loud, "Maaaaa... don't... ohhhhhhhhhh... No... Mina... don't put in there, darling... my wife... you slut... pull the fucking finger out, you randy-slut... Mamma..." (মাআআআআআ... নাআআআআ... ওহহহহহহহহহহ... ন, মিনা... সোনাবৌ আমার... ওখানে আঙুল দিও না... শালীরেন্ডি... পোঁদ থেকে আঙুল বের কর, শালী খানকীমা-মাগী...)