I Must Bring My Son Back Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed the finger further inside and felt the heat inside, the throbbing tension he was suffering from and felt the cock throbbing more inside my tight anal-channel. Clenching his teeth he then began to fuck me anally with fury and vigor. His speed increased. The Thap-Thap-Thap grew more and more and I felt the orgasm budding. The tight anal-channel and his ever-young cock have got the rhythm and the pace. I felt the initial tightness due to lack of lubrication has gone and my anal-channel has even begun to leak! Wah! What a surprise. I inserted my index finger into his ass and pulled it out and then again pushed it in. He lowered his mouth and as it came near, I began to eat his lips hungrily, my hot breath heaving down. We kissed and enjoyed our furious sex, he pumping my ass and I, finger-fucking his ass.

We moaned together urging for more pleasure and he began to pump faster. I felt I could not stand anymore and pushing up my hips, arching up my back, I met his thrust only to cum huge then and there, pushing my fingers further deep into his ass. He groaned and blessing me some five or six thumps more that almost shook me, he pushed his cock deeper into my tight ass. I felt his cock throbbing into my tight back-channel and began to vomit. He came a whole lot of his hot-thick goo in my ass.

We were panting as he came down from me and lay beside. I rested my leg perching on his thigh and he began to caress my face. I looked at him, now fully satisfied and still panting to catch my breath. And then affectionately I asked, "You said, I've deceived you. Will my loving husband tell his wife, how did she deceive him? " (তুমি বলছিলে, আমার জন্য নাকি তোমার রেজাল্ট খারাপ হয়েছে! তা আমার স্বামী কি বলবেন, আপনার বৌ আপনার কী ক্ষতি করেছে?)

He grunted and I noticed his smile to vanish. After a moment, he said, "Do you remember, what I asked you for before going to the exam hall on the first day?" (কেন, মনে নেই? প্রথম দিন পরীক্ষা দিতে যাওয়ার আগে, সকালে আমি কী বলেছিলাম?)

I do. He told that we should do before he goes out. But I resisted because he had to appear in the examination hall. But what is the connection between the two? I could not understand. I waited for him to explain. I was caressing his face and noticed, after a good and sound-sex, his erection is still as it was. He did not grow limp! Oh my god!

He said, "Had you but accepted my offer, I could have scored more and come first. But you... you resisted. That's why I could not come first. That's why I would not be able to shave you all bald, Mamma." (তুমি যদি আমার কথা শুনে একবার করতে দিতে, আমি আরও ভাল নম্বর পেয়ে ফার্স্ট হতাম। কিন্তু না! তুমি বারণ করলে। সেইজন্য তো আমি ফার্স্ট হতে পারলাম না। আর পারলাম না বলেই তোমার মাথার চুল কামিয়ে তোমাকে ন্যাড়াও করতে পারলাম না।)

Now, two and two makes the sense! It was his demand to fuck Mamma before the exam-time. I kissed his lips and said, "You can always shave your wife all bald, darling. I'm all yours slut. Mamma is always ready to make you happy. Do you want to shave Mamm's head now? Then, come." (তুমি তো তোমার বউ-এর মাথা ন্যাড়া করে দিতেই পারো, যেকোনো সময়, সোনা। আমি তো তোমার বিয়ে করা মাগ। মা তোমাকে সবসময় খুশী দেখতে চায়। তুমি কি মা-র মাথা ন্যাড়া করে দেবে? তাহলে এসো।)

I sat up but he stopped me. He said, "No! Promise is a promise. I can't shave your head now. If I come first in the final exam, only then I will shave you bald. And if I rank in Joint Entrance Medical, I will make you pregnant. Is that clear?" (না! প্রমিস মানে প্রমিস। আমি ফার্স্ট হইনি, তাই তোমার মাথা ন্যাড়া করতে পারব না। যদি আমি ফাইনালে ফার্স্ট হই, তখন-ই কেবল আমি তোমার মাথা ন্যাড়া করে দেব। আর যদি জয়েন্টে মেডিকেলে র্যা ঙ্ক করতে পারি, তাহলে আমি তোমার পেট বাঁধাব। ঠিক আছে?)

I laughed and agreed. Then he sat up and said, "But I can shave you all except your head, Mamma. And better be obedient to your husband's will, next time, or..." (কিন্তু আমি তোমার মাথা বাদে বাকি সব তো কামাতেই পারি, মা। আর শোনো, এবার থেকে স্বামী যা বলবে, চুপচাপ তর্ক না করে বাধ্য বউ-এর মতো শুনবে, নইলে...)

"Or what? Will my husband punish me? Will you?"(নইলে কী? আমার স্বামী কি আমাকে শাস্তি দেবেন?)

"Husband does not like his lovely sexy wife to be punished but he will do something... he will..." (স্বামী তো চায় না তার সুন্দরী সেক্সি বৌ-কে শাস্তি দিতে। কিন্তু কথা না-শুনলে তো কিছু একটা করতেই হবে... হবেই...)

I felt excited and naughty and dared to ask, "Tell me what you want to do. Tell Mamma..." (বলো, তুমি কী করবে? বলো... মা-কে বলো...)

He fixed his eyes at me and then went down the bed. I stood up before him and he took me in his arms. We began to kiss and he pushed me towards the toilet.

As he was taking out the shaving kit, I hurriedly stripped out my sari, blouse and shaya and stood stark naked before him. He pushed me to sit on the commode and took the razor, new blade fixed in it in one hand and the shaving gel in other. I held my arm up offering him my hairy armpit and he kissed my sweaty hairy armpits one by one and held out his penis towards me. I could not decide what he was up to and as I decided to take him in my mouth, I saw him starting to piss. He sprayed his piss all over my shoulder, my armpits, and my breasts. I felt the hot yellow shower go down my crotch and I opened my legs to welcome the golden water to make my bush wet. He continued to pee and made me all wet, my body damp and my bushes dripping. He applied the shaving gel on my armpits and my mould and lowered his mouth to kiss me.

I returned his affectionate kiss back and sucked on his lips. Then he started his work.

He placed the razor on my armpit and started to make me clean. Oh! The sharp razor on my sensitive armpits felt so cool and burnt my skin at the same time! He was shaving with much attention and care and I felt his care shaving me clean under my arms and my heart too. He cleaned one armpit and then turned to the other and soon I felt the cool air on my cleanly shaved armpits. He applied the shaving gel again on the armpits and shaved again to give me a smoother feeling. The upper section done and he asked me to stand up. I stood up; one leg perched on the commode to allow him more access. He took some water to apply on the hairy mould where the gel applied earlier has become dry and then he set up the razor down under my naval and pulled down. The feeling of the sharp razor on the soft abdomen after a long time made me shiver. I looked down at him how much he enjoyed to shave me. He was so devoted, so lost in his work, it seems he is worshipping my beauty and I am sure, he is.

He looked so skilled, his razor playing so fast and the strokes were so controlled, I felt ease and enjoyed his shave. Minutes after, he cleaned my lower abdomen, all the bushes down to my pussy. He shaved the crotches, the inner thighs, and then I saw him shaving around my pussy. He controlled my movement, sometimes taking my legs up, pulling my pussy-lips, and sometimes saying me to stay back, like that or this.

As he finished, my hairy abdomen opened clean again, he asked me to lie on the floor on my back. I did as he asked and parted my legs to end. He sat between my legs and applied gel again around my pussy, shaving me closely and cleaning the furs around my anal-opening also.

He shaved again to offer a shining abdomen and pussy, spotless thighs and legs and after around one hour, as he rinsed all the left-over and I offered him to shave. He agreed and I shaved his pubic, abdomen, crotch and deep down the balls. He looked so clean the bush being gone, his manhood seems larger now. I did not forget to mention that, "Once you are shaved clean, your thing looks longer and great. Do you notice that?" (তোমার বাল কামানোর পরে না তোমার যন্ত্রটা কেমন বড় আর সুন্দর লাগছে। দেখেছ?)

He looked downward and agreed. Then he added, "You look younger now. But, Mamma, I'd like you to be bushier there. I'd like my wife all hairy. Her pussy and armpits full of hair, thick and long. You should start waxing your hands and legs, but again start to grow hairy." (গুদের বাল কামানোর পরে তোমাকে একদম কচি মাগীর মতো দেখাচ্ছে। কিন্তু মা, আমার কিন্তু তোমার তলপেট ভরা বালের জঙ্গল-ই ভাল লাগে। আমার বৌ হবে একদম বালে ভরা। গুদ আর বগলে বালের জঙ্গল না হলে ভাল লাগে? তুমি হাতে-পায়ের লোম অয়াক্স করো, কিন্তু বাল গজাতে দাও আবার।)

"Once you say it, your wife is all set to grow hairy, darling. Mamma also likes to be adored by her husband. And what her husband likes, is all that Mamma must obey." (তুমি একবার বলেছ, মানেই তোমার বৌ আবার বাল রাখতে শুরু করবে, সোনা। মা-র ও তো ভাল লাগে, স্বামী তার প্রশংসা করলে। মা-র স্বামী যা চায়, মা সেটাই মেনে চলবে।)

"Then obey me and let me come first in the final. I cannot wait to shave you bald. Obey your husband and let him rank in the Medical entrance, your husband will start to make you pregnant thereafter." (তাহলে আমার কথা শুনে চলো, আর আমাকে পরীক্ষায় ফার্স্ট হতে দাও। আমি কবে তোমার মাথার চুল কামিয়ে ন্যাড়া করে দেব, সেই আশায় আছি। এবার থেকে বাধ্য বোউ-এর মতো স্বামীর আদেশ মেনে চলবে, তাহলে স্বামী জয়েন্টে মেডিকেলে চান্স পেয়ে তোমাকে বছর বছর চুদে চুদে পোয়াতি করে দেবে।)

I mocked, "And how many babies does my husband want to bless me with?" (তা আমার স্বামী আমাকে কতগুলো বাচ্চা দেবেন?)

He took his now-throbbing manhood in hand and pushed me down on the floor. He sat between my legs and opening my legs, he came upon me, saying, "As much as you can afford. I'd not stop until you ask for." (যতগুলো অবধি তুমি নিতে পারবে। আমি তোমার বারণ না-করা অবধি পেট বাঁধিয়েই যেতে চাই।)

"Mamma will be happy to make a family as large as her husband wishes. I need to bestow you with more and more. I'm eager to be a mother again and again. Ohhh... baby, make me pregnant. I'm getting impatient. When will you give your Mamma a baby?" (মা খুব খুশী হবে স্বামী যত বাচ্চা চায়, তত বাচ্চা পেটে ধরবে। আমি তোমার কাছ থেকে অনেক অনেক বাচ্চা চাই, সোনা। আমি তো পোয়াতি হব বলে মুখিয়ে আছি। ওহহহহহ... সোনা, আমাকে চুদে পেট বাঁধিয়ে দাও। আমার আর দেরী সহ্য হচ্ছে না। তুমি কবে মা-র পেট বাঁধাবে?)

I took his face in between my hands and kissed him. He lay upon me on the bathroom-floor and we fucked like madmen. When he finished, making me cum twice and offering me his hot tasty seed in my hungry mouth, I remembered that we have an appointment with Dr. Das.

********

As we entered the chamber, I saw an unexpected view. Dr. Das resting his back on the chair with his eyes open and between his legs, there was his lovely daughter, squatting and giving him a full low-job. I stood at the door and my son clutched my hand. I felt his heart panting as he saw his teacher sucking on her father. Dr. Das opened his eyes and clutching his daughter's head tightly, began to face-fuck her and asked us to sit. We could not decide what we should do. We could hear the gagging sound of his daughter as he roughly fucked her throat with force.

As my eyes were fixed at his cock, going through the lips of the beautiful girl, all wet with her saliva. He was big, bigger than any average man and fat also. The balls were huge and he was cleanly shaved. He said, "We've been waiting for you, Mrs. Bose. Just a minute, I'm busy with another patient. She badly needs the treatment. If you don't mind... make yourself comfortable." (আমরা আপনাদের অপেক্ষাই করছিলাম, মিসেস বোস। একমিনিট। আমি আর একজন পেশেন্ট নিয়ে একটু ব্যস্ত। ওর চিকিৎসা জরুরী। কিছু মনে করবেন না। এটা তো নিজেদের-ই চেম্বার।)

What could I say? I was gasping in wander and so was my son. He looked how his tight-ass Math teacher sat squatting between her father's outstretched legs and giving him a good and full blow-job. No, he was not surprised as he has been already practicing the incest with his mother, I'm sure but he was really surprised as he could easily foresee what could happen next.

And that, I also pictured and experienced Mimi stand up to come straight towards her student, the saliva still dripping out of the corner of her lips. She faced her student and kissed his lips straight, embracing him. I saw my son began to respond and they were kissing passionately. I heard her moan, "Ohhhhhhh... my boy, come, take your teacher. She badly needs you, my boy... kiss me there, suck on my lobs, bite my neck... ahhhhhhhhhh... I can feel your cock poking between my legs..." (ওহহহহহহ... সোনাছেলে আমার... এসো, তোমার টিচারকে ধরো। তোমার ম্যাম তোমাকে পাগলের মতো চায়, বাবু... এখানে চুমু দাও, কানটা চুষে দাও, ঘাঁড়ে কামড় দাও জোরে... আহহহহহহহহহহহ... তোমার বাঁড়াটা যে আমার দুই-পায়ের ফাঁকে খোচা মারছে গো...)

Hardly did I see my son peeling Mimi's Top, I felt Dr. Das pressed my shoulder to kneel me before him and I took his erection in my mouth hungrily, the cock that was still glistering and dripping off the saliva of his daughter. I felt him throb between my lips and I took it more and more till it stuck the back of my throat and I gagged. His abdomen touched my chin and I took him out only to take it in again. Through the corner of my eyes I saw Mimi guided my son to lay on the Physician's Table and opening his trouser and boxer has started to suck on his now-erect cock. He held her waist and Mimi, standing down, put her both hands down under her skirt and bending forward, peeled off her panties and perched on the Table, straddling his face in a 69-position. Now, his cock is in her mouth and he could have her pussy once he tugs her skirt up to her waist. He holds her slander waist and rubs on her plump, round ass, then kisses on her ass.

She looks back to him for a moment, and then concentrates on her work. While offering Dr. Das a good and skilled blow-job that I have been famous for among the Diplomats' party, I saw him upholding her skirt and pushing his face between her ass-cheeks. He parted her ass-cheeks apart and planted a deep kiss that shook her from head-to-toe as she stopped and perched her head up moaning, "Ahhhhhhhhh... maaaaaaaa..."

He parted her cheeks and I could see her cleanly-shaved pussy peeping through. The outer lips were pink and the clit was erected. She was leaking already as I could see the glinting labia that my son licked clean making her moan aloud.

Who knows better than me how good his lips feel on pussy? And I felt proud that my son can make any girl feel and make dripping with a single touch of his tongue and he was doing so. I could hear her growing moans and she wiggled her ass to allow him more access to suck on her pussy. I was having a good look at his skill and doing my best to give Dr. Das a blow-job of remembrance. He stood clutching my head and closing his eyes feeling like heaven as my lips and tongue played on with his erection.

As Dr. Das poured me down on the table, my hands on the table and legs apart, ass in the air, I saw my son has also preparing to enter his teacher from behind as she positioned on her fours on the Table, her bra unhooked and her skirt tugged up to her waist and her fair, plump, round asses were in view. She was dripping badly and had experienced an early orgasm as I'd heard her to cum in my son's mouth.

He stood up on his knees behind his teacher, and her teacher's father parted my ass here. I looked back to see him tug up my sari-shaya upper holding the hem of the clothes and opened my ass up to my waist. He put his big-fat cock-head at the dripping crack of my pussy. I was panting still after giving him a blow-job till the roots. He pushed away the pussy lips with two fingers and has put his cock at the dripping crack of my pussy. He was ready to enter my pussy from behind. He pushed gently and the satisfying moan leaked from my throat, "Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... ooooooooooooooooooo... maaaaaaaaaaaaaa... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I saw my son looking at me, all smiling and making his way from behind into his Teacher's leaking cunt. He parted her ass-cheeks and placed his cock-tip at her crack and pushed in. she left a deep moan, "Ahhhhhh... maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... sssssssssssssssssssssssss..."

Balancing my upper body with my two hands on my both side of the table I looked up how my son fucked his teacher and felt the big-fat cock of Dr. Das enter me parting the pussy-walls furiously. He is really a god fucker, I thought as he made my cunt burning with desire. Though I cannot compare my loving son with this middle aged-man, but he is good, good enough to match any man of his age. He pumped more and more, his abdomen furiously thumping my plump ass which he was caressing and slapping now and often. I really liked this. After a routine, though highly satisfying sex-life with my son, this taste of other man made me satisfied. I bit my lower lips and felt him lean upon my back to rub his face against my neck in love.

Over there, my handsome husband, my son must be giving his teacher an experience of life time, as she was moaning aloud, shaking her head furiously and pushing up her upper section balancing on her hands up and up to reach his thrusts. I heard her cry in satisfaction as Dr. Das pulled his cock out of my leaking cunt. He stood before me, took me in his embrace and we kissed. We kissed passionately and allowed each other to peel off the dresses. He unhooked my blouse and tugged away my sari. I unbuttoned his shirt and unbuckling his belt, let his pant fall. He came out of the pants and there he stood, stark naked, nor underwear to be seen. I was not in any bra or panties. As he opened my blouse, he grabbed my boobs, nibbling the nipples and slowly he untied the knot of my shaya. The last dress fell around my feet and he held me up in two hands and we ever locked in passionate kisses.

Over there, Mimi has come down, peeled off her dresses and made my son naked. She was laying on the table legs outstretched on her back as my son took her in missionary position. As he entered her, I heard her moan aloud, "Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... Ooooooooooooooo... Maaaaaaaaaaa... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Ohhhhhhhhhh... yes, Raja... fuck me hard... Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." (আইইইইইইইইইইইইইইই... ওওওওওওওওওওওওওও... মাআআআআআআআআআআআআআ... হহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... ওহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... রাজা... জ্রে চোদো আমাকে... আরও জোরে... ইয়েহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ...) We heard her shook almost in orgasm as he tried to jam himself as deep inside her as humanly possible. Oh! I felt so proud for my son.

Dr. Das, sat before me, parted my leg and his lips and tongue blessed my burning pussy with a good lick. He licked on and on my cunt, the leaking juices parting the outer labia and touching my erect clit occasionally. I clutched his hair and pushed his mouth into my pussy, riding his back and arching my back in pleasure. He pleased me with his tongue and I came huge in his mouth, squirting a little that he was pleased to clean off.

As my son was fucking Mimi furiously, we heard the creaking of the table rhythmic their moves. She has locked her legs around his waist and her hands around his neck, fully submitting herself before his inhuman fucking skill. Her groans and tossing head showed how much she loved this man.

After I came and blessed Dr. Das with my sweet juice and salty pee, he stood up, and placed me on the table, my back on the table from my waist and the legs dangling below. He pulled up my legs holding my ankles and parted them apart and I helped him holding my legs outstretched apart. My ass was in air, legs perched high up in the air, like the wings of a bird, and I welcomed Dr. Das in me. His big-fat cock filled me in one thrust and I bellowed louder, "Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... Ooooooooooooooooooo... maaaaaaaaaaaa... fuck me, Doctor... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck me hard... " (আইইইইইইইইইইইইইইই... ওওওওওওওওওওওওওও... মাআআআআআআআআআআআআআ... চোদেন... ডাক্তার... আহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... জোরে কষে চোদন দিন আমাকে...)

He began to move in and out of my cunt and allowed me the long and deeper thrusts this time. My pussy outstretched and hungry for his entry was leaking and I felt I'll not last longer this time. I heard Mimi cry in pleasure and began to pant as she came and almost fainted. Through the corner of my eyes I saw him taking out his cock, still throbbing and not satisfied and I signaled him to join us.