I Must Bring My Son Back Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came down, and Dr. Das took himself out of my grip. He looked at me and then drawing the chair out, sat on it. I came down from the table and moved towards him. Straddling him, I sat on his naked, hairy thighs, my love-hole ready to take his erection. He held my slander waist and guided me to sit on him as his erection contacted my opening. I sat slowly, taking him into me. His length tore apart my cunt and as I pushed down, I felt relieved to take him into me till the roots. I moaned aloud and felt my son has already positioned behind me, parting my ass-cheeks with his hands. I leaned on Dr. Das's chest, pushing away my ass towards my son so that he can enter my back easily.

I waited holding my breath, anticipating the two huge cocks in my both holes together for the first time.

He leaned over and started licking my puckered asshole. I was in heaven. He ran his tongue over and around my ass getting it wetter and wetter. Then he stuck one then two fingers slowly in my ass trying to loosen my spinster mussel. It was awesome, as both the holes were filled and I could foresee how it will be when they will pound my holes together. Meanwhile, Dr. Das was pushing very slowly up thrusting his manhood in me. After several minutes of licking and prodding with his fingers to loosen me up my son stood up and looked down at my glistening brown hole.

I closed my eyes and felt his cock-head touch my anal opening. I held my breath and waited for his next move. He pressed his tips and I gasped for breath as I felt my anal- channel almost ripping apart. I tried to relax my ass and pushed it back to allow him more space and down there, Dr.Das also wiggled with me to settle the first hazards. He was holding my waist and I was supporting on his shoulder. Back there, my son waited for me to settle down and slowly he pushed forward bit by bit his monster cock into my sphincter. A deep moan, mixed with pain and pleasure left my throat as I pushed my head back arching my back in rhythm as I felt both the cocks were throbbing very close in my two openings, and in between there was a soft muscle that kept them apart. They must have been feeling their throbbing cocks touch almost in me though there was a soft membrane that almost touched after a few inches inside and then parting away towards two different aims.

I was gasping for air and continued to moan, "Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... Ooooooooooooooooooo... maaaaaaaaa... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ssssssssssssssssssssss... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

My son slowly pulled himself back and I felt released but then he pushed in again making me gasp for air. He has been there, parting away my ass and pushing his rod slowly and pulling out with more care and love not to hurt me and after a few minutes he succeeded to make me feel better and ready to be fucked from both ends. I was ready for the first threesome blessed with two cocks in my ass and cunt.

I felt my belly full and swelling with the dual pressure the two enormous cocks are providing simultaneously. I tried to accommodate with them two and felt Dr. Das has already began to pump me from the down and my son from behind. Oh! What an experience! I felt like in heaven and at the same time I felt like a slut being abused here. But whatever it is, it is really an enjoyable penetration. They were thrusting in and out alternatively, as Dr. Das enters my cunt, my son pulls out his cock from my ass and as Dr. Das pulls out his cock from my cunt, Raja pushes into my ass and soon they got the rhythm.

It felt like I'm being ripped apart below there with each and simultaneous stroke the two of them are providing and shaking me all from down my ass to my head. My breasts are bouncing on Dr. Das's chest and I shivered as my erect nipples are rubbing his hairy chest. I felt like an orgasm growing and soon to convulse. I resister myself to enjoy the dual fuck more and clenched and unclenched my pussy-lips around Dr. Das' cock and locked my anal muscles around my son's erection. They groaned and feeling the pressure began desperate to make me more satisfied and pushed and pulled vigorously.

I felt their balls must be colliding as they thumped on and on, now full in rhythm and I arched back my body to feel their sweating bodies through my sweating body. Dr. Das caressed my boobs, knobbed my nipples and continued to push up in my cunt.

I could hardly resist now. I began to moan and closed my eyes as they rolled in my head and I felt the churning orgasm ready to burst. I shouted in pleasure, "Aiiiiiiiiiiiiii... Ooooooooooooooooooo... maaa... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck meeeeeeee... harder... harder... I'm Cumming... Ohhhhhhhhhh..." (আইইইইইইইইইইইইই... ওওওওওওওওওওওওওও... মাআআআআআআআ... হহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... চোদোওওওওওও... জোরে... আহহহ... জোরে... আমার ফ্যাদা পড়ে যাবে গোওওওওওও... ওহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ...)

As I broke down I felt a huge load of pee gushing out of my pussy and I almost fainted there on Dr. Das's breast. They were still fucking me on.

As I regained my senses, I found myself on the Physician's table lying and found the two men fucking together both the holes of Mimi on the other table, This time Raja lying back on the Table, Mimi on him, turning her back as Raja pounded her ass and Dr. Das on both of them, furiously fucking her pussy.

I stood up and made myself a glass of water and witnessed how the girl came furiously shouting aloud. As she came down, she pulled me towards and made me sit kneeling and I found the two men standing before, their cocks jerking. They were eager to bless us with their hot thick load that we smilingly welcomed. When they released and sat panting, we two ladies came close and kissed where we exchanged the load in our mouth and rested for a while.

Raja took me to the parlor and I had had my routine pedicure, manicure and all the waxing that had been paused for a while. I did my facial and the other beauty-deeds as I knew it will be an enjoyable night.

Back home, we drank a lot and fucked like cats and dogs almost breaking down the bed. I did not sensor the moans but let the sound release as much as I liked.

The next day was another day and his studies resumed with more concentration though our sex did not stop. I would offer him my first morning pee before breakfast and a blowjob. He would read on till lunch and we would go in the open balcony where he can lick me and give a quick-fuck if he likes. Then he will read till midnight and come to my bed where we'll do it like a married couple. Once or twice in a week we'd visit Dr. Das to have a good and kinky threesome where the two men would fuck both of my holes around and then they do the same with Mimi. Mimi has become addicted to Raja and she helps him in his studies also.

Days went on and soon it was his final examination to start.