I'll Be Your Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren abruptly stopped talking. He turned his head and watched Kyle and Kirstin together. Kyle was red faced and had a clear and obvious bulge in his swimmers. Kirstin was grinning up at Kyle and giving him her 'let's go somewhere and fuck' look. Darren watched Kyle. Darren's friend actually turned to Kirstin and reached for her. In true Kirstin 'I'm just joking and teasing you' style she burst into sweet laughter and escaped Kyle's crude gesture. She avoided being taken into Kyle's arms. She stepped away. She looked at Darren with a grin and click clacked off towards another guest. Kyle was left there alone with his hard on.

"Your wife's a flirt, mate," one of Darren's friends named Doug said.

"That's not true," Kirstin protested loudly, while all the guys, including Darren burst into laughter. "That is a horrible lie, Doug, you prick!"

"Sure it is, Kirstin," Doug muttered. "You haven't given me much attention today. You keep playing your games with Kyle - when am I going to get a cracker and dip and a chance to ogle your tits, you naughty bitch?"

"You're a married man, mate," Kirstin stated, as if offended. "Your wife would kill me if I gave you a cracker and some dip."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Doug muttered.

The men continued laughing. The guys ran their eyes over Kirstin's beautiful, oily, sun drenched curves as she stepped around the patio in her high heels offering nibbles to everyone, except for Doug, with a grin on her face.

"Naughty bitch," Doug said with a grin, before gulping his beer.

Darren had to laugh. His wife really was a flirt, but worse than that, from the point of view of someone like Kyle, Kirstin really was a dick tease. She really enjoyed stirring up a sexually frustrated and desperate man like Kyle and then leaving him hanging, all hard cocked and empty handed. Darren wondered how Kyle could keep handling that sort of attention.

***

It was later. Night had closed in a few hours ago. Darren had cooked. Kirstin had made the salads. Most of the guys had left after a deluge of demanding phone calls from their suspicious and possessive wives. The children were fast asleep. Kirstin was in the kitchen.

"What's the hold up on the beer," Darren softly asked, approaching Kirstin from behind and running his arms around her. "The boys are getting thirsty out there, woman."

"You're not going to start that shit again are you," Kirstin stated, turning to Darren, before bursting into laughter.

"You smell good," Darren said, rubbing his nose in Kirstin's damp hair.

"That's just the chlorine you're inhaling, mate," Kirstin said. "You must be so drunk. Have you cleaned up out there yet, cause I ain't doing it?"

"Ummm yeah," Darren said. "I think Kyle's just about to jump you, Kirstin. I've never seen him so stirred up before. You've worked him so hard today."

Kirstin laughed again. Darren joined in. He pressed himself up against his wife.

"He sure is riled up. He's tried to kiss me a few times today. He keeps trying to grab my ass when you're not looking. He's almost chasing me around like a puppy."

Darren grinned. Kirstin smiled at him and studied his eyes. She liked what she saw there. She waited.

"You've got the movies, babe."

"I sure do."

Darren leant in and kissed his wife. Kirstin kissed him back deeply. He sighed and caressed her body. She stroked his hard cock through his swimmers. She broke the kiss. He was reeling. He exhaled hotly into her face. Kirstin wanted to raise the question again. She wanted to test her husband to see if they could reach a resolution about this holding pattern she, Darren and Kyle were caught in.

"Well, what do you think, Darren," Kirstin finally asked him with a smile as she brushed the skin on his chest with her fingertips.

"What do you mean, babe," Darren asked with a smile, looking down at her face.

She went up onto her toes.

"You know what I mean," Kirstin whispered in his ear. "We have some unresolved business here between you, me and your horny mate outside. We need to sort it out once and for all."

Darren gasped.

"Don't you agree," Kirstin continued. "This has been going on for far too long. I want an answer from you."

"Do you mean you want to...," Darren said with wide eyes, before Kirstin cut him off.

"Well, I'm just saying I wouldn't mind escalating this with Kyle. How would feel about that, Darren? I mean it seems like the natural next step to me. I want this resolved. I want either a yes or a no from you, mate."

Darren scratched his head. He held his beautiful wife close. He softly kissed her ear and cheek.

"I love you, Kirstin."

"And I love you as well, Darren."

They kissed each other. They broke.

"I mean you really enjoy watching me flirt with your friends, Darren," Kirstin continued. "I see you looking at me out of the corner of your eye when I'm playing with Kyle. How much more excited would you get if I took it further with Kyle?"

"Yeah, I do like watching you stir him up," Darren whispered, feeling intoxicated by the feeling associated with holding his wife against him, along with the groggy effect from all the beer he had drunk.

"And then how would you feel if I took it further with Kyle?"

"Do you want him to spend the night, Kirstin?"

"Well no, not necessarily," Kirstin softly said. "I don't think I want to go that far with him just yet. I don't think I want to go all the way with him, at least tonight. I just want to push it a bit further."

Darren considered.

"What do you think, Mr. Whittaker? Would you get all bent out of shape? Would you get all jealous and petty if I did push it?"

Darren considered. He was confused for a second, but he really did want to see more.

"Babe," Kirstin prompted.

There was silence for a moment. Darren gazed into his wife's beautiful eyes. She wanted an answer. She was about to say more. Darren cut her off.

"Okay, Mrs. Whittaker," Darren whispered, "but we're still good and solid, right?"

"Of course, mate," Kirstin said. "Don't ever doubt that. We're in love. We're married with kids. That won't change."

The two of them kissed again. They broke. Kirstin watched her husband. She still wanted more from him. She wanted an unqualified yes from him.

"Alright, okay, but what are you going to do?"

"You'll see," Kirstin whispered, satisfied by his words. Kirstin smiled. She then nibbled her bottom lip while her eyes lit up.

Darren grinned and scratched his head. Kirstin laughed. She felt triumphant. She had his permission. She felt great.

"Okay, you know the routine, bud," Kirstin said. "Go get your beers for the boys and get back out there. I'll be out soon to keep playing with the hapless, Kyle."

"Sure babe," Darren said.

***

There were four of them in the pool. Then one of them took a call from his wife and then left.

There were now three of them in the pool: it was Darren, Kirstin and Kyle.

"Well, the three musketeers are the only ones left standing, again," Kirstin whispered, pulling a bottle of ice cold beer out of the plastic tub nearby and throwing it at Kyle.

"Sure are," Kyle whispered, after he fumbled the flying beer with wide eyes, then finally caught the bottle, twisted the top off and drank it.

Darren watched from his spot. Kirstin grinned at Darren out of the corner of her eye. She was ready to play more games with Kyle.

"Troublemaker," Darren whispered with a grin.

Kirstin laughed. She swam across to Kyle. He opened his arms wide.

"Come here, Kirstin," Kyle softly said, inviting his friend's beautiful little wife to swim into his embrace.

Kirstin ended up in Kyle's arms for a long moment. Darren watched his friend lick his lips. Darren heard Kyle sigh as Kirstin pressed her body against his and allowed him to wrap her up in his arms.

There was a moment of silence. Darren couldn't help it. He watched amazed and excited. Kyle gently held Kirstin. He softly stroked Kirstin spine. He cradled her wet sleek dark head in his hand. He looked down at Darren's wife with a sense of shock and a sense of satisfaction in his eyes, on his facial features. Kyle looked across at Darren with gratitude and excitement. Darren smiled at him and then drank his beer. Kyle looked back down at Kirstin.

A second later Darren's wife broke from her husband's friend. Kyle released her gorgeous form, but he reached out for her. The beautiful petite female slipped through Kyle's fingers. Kirstin softly laughed as she ended up with her back to the edge of the pool.

Kyle and Darren watched the beautiful little housewife and mom play her funny games. The two men were so aware of her, even though both of them were dealing with spinning heads and wavering vision, courtesy of the beer.

It was a matter of flirtation. It was about teasing. It was about giving Kyle a bit and then taking it away. Kirstin had swum across the dark waters and allowed Kyle to hold her in his arms before kicking away from him a few times. She had let him stare at her cleavage. She had let him run her eyes over her body, while she chattered at him.

But moreover, Kirstin had played with and engaged Kyle's alcohol driven, murky mind with her innuendo and her constant flirty chatter. The banter was mainly sexual in nature. Kyle knew Kirstin was his friend's wife, but he couldn't help but play with her. She really did give Kyle a big hard cock and no release.

"Why don't you come back here, Kirstin," Kyle said. "You keep bumping into me and then you just run off. Why don't you just stay put? You never sit still even for a second. C'mon, let me hold you in my arms properly."

"What and let you push your hard on into me, like you did last time?"

There was a burst of laughter from the men. Kirstin joined in.

"I don't have a hard on, Kirstin."

"Ha! You liar, Kyle!"

There was more laughter.

"Well, maybe I do for you," Kyle bluntly said, before turning his head and looking at Darren. "Sorry dude."

Darren shrugged. He grinned.

"No problems, dude," Darren whispered.

"I'm surprised you haven't tried to take your swimmers off, so you can show it to me, Kyle. I swear you want to show it off don't you and watch me get all wide eyed, start squealing and jumping up and down on the spot."

There was a gasp and more laughter.

"I mean it looks pretty damned big and pretty damned hard to me," Kirstin continued.

Darren grinned. He watched Kyle. Darren's friend was all set to leap at Kirstin, if she kept pushing it, as far as Darren was concerned.

"Tell me, how big is it, babe?"

"It's big enough to take care of you, Kirstin."

"Oh really: measurements please?"

"Well, I can show you, Kirstin, if you like," Kyle suggested, actually reaching down, preparing to take his swimmers off. "I can use it on you, if you like."

Kirstin burst with a scream. She closed her eyes and held up her hands in front of her wet face.

"No, don't you dare, mate. I was only joking. I don't want to see it. I can go without that hideous sight for now."

Darren broke into laughter. Kirstin opened her eyes and looked at her husband.

"For now," Kyle asked, "does that mean you might want a look in the future?"

Kirstin turned back to Kyle.

"Well, I never count anything out, honey," Kirstin returned, while Darren grinned and Kyle laughed with wide eyes. "I know you're just dying to use it on me, aren't you, hey? Maybe one of these days I might let you. Sometimes it's a pity we're married, Darren."

Kyle gasped and then he burst into laughter. Darren smiled and winked at Kirstin.

Darren's wife blew him a soft sensual kiss. She then turned back to Kyle and grinned.

"Oh boy," Kyle said, getting excited. "I can't wait."

"Honestly Kyle, you're just hopeless. You're the horniest guy I know."

"Why don't you take your top off," Kyle said. "Show me what's underneath."

"What do you think, Darren," Kirstin asked, turning to her husband. "Will you get jealous? Will you want to fight some duel with Kyle if I show him my tits?"

Darren laughed.

"Troublemaker," Kirstin's husband whispered, before upending his bottle of beer and finishing it.

"Troublemaker, ha, that's some bullshit there, babe," Kirstin quickly stated, before Darren lunged at her and grabbed her, made her scream and then silenced her with a hot kiss.

Kyle laughed, but both Darren and Kirstin knew Kyle was jealous. The married couple could hear the envy in Kyle's tone of voice.

"That's enough," Kyle whispered.

Darren broke the kiss with a loud smack. Kirstin gazed at her husband. He put the empty bottle down on the edge of the pool and picked out a fresh bottle of beer from the tub.

"C'mon, Kirstin," Kyle suddenly urged in a soft, but fierce voice, "c'mon, come over here and let me hug you."

Kirstin considered her husband's friend. She smiled.

"C'mon, Kirstin," Kyle continued, while Darren returned to his place in the pool, drank his beer and watched his wife play, "you've been teasing me all day and night."

Kirstin grinned at Kyle. She turned and looked at her husband.

"C'mon Kirstin," Kyle muttered, "I need you. I need you, Kirstin. I know you're married, but I..."

"I know, sweetie," Kirstin whispered, adopting a serious facial expression for once. "I know you do, honey."

"Then why are you doing this to me," Kyle whispered, "I need you. Come to me, beautiful,"

Kyle was preparing to approach her. Darren licked his upper lip. He ran his fingers through his wet hair.

"Wait, don't move, Kyle," Kirstin whispered back.

Kyle stopped. Darren watched Kirstin. He wondered what she would do next. How was she going to escalate this from mere teasing and flirting to something more? She said earlier she wanted to escalate the encounter. How would she do that? Where was this all leading? Kyle looked desperate and confused.

Kyle looked across at Darren. The two men were friends. The two males had known each other for years. Kyle wondered at himself for just a second. He felt some guilt for just a second. He felt a twinge of conscience for a moment, but then he turned back to his friend's beautiful little wife and his hunger for her raged on again. Kirstin watched Kyle for a long moment. There was no point denying it. There was no point trying to play it down. Kirstin wanted to sleep with Kyle. She almost wanted to screw Kyle, just as badly as he wanted to screw her. Darren became aware of the mutual hunger his wife and his friend had for each other and it left him breathless and it made his heart pound in his chest. Darren was astounded and excited beyond words for a moment -- Kirstin was going to end up fucking Kyle. It was self-evident. It was a foregone conclusion. It was going to happen just like day followed night and night followed day. It was inevitable.

"Kirstin," Kyle said desperately.

"I think I want to get out of the pool, dry off and have a nightcap with you, Kyle," Kirstin softly said, still wearing her serious facial expression, watching Kyle and neglecting her husband.

"Absolutely, sounds like a plan," Darren whispered, just mesmerized by the way Kirstin was gazing at Kyle with her soft grey eyes and gently smiling at him.

"Yep, let's do it," Kyle softly said, nodding aggressively.

***

It was later. The three of them were sitting on the lounge in the dark. Kirstin was reclining back against her husband. Darren's arms were around Kirstin from behind. Darren was silent. Darren wasn't watching Kyle or his wife. Kirstin was looking at Kyle. She was smiling at her husband's friend. Kyle was sitting next to Kirstin. He was sitting close to her. He was facing her. Kyle and Kirstin were speaking to each other as they drank. The two of them were talking about trivial things, but the two of them were eyeing each other, while inviting smiles played at the edges of their moving lips.

There was a pause. Silence descended on the three of them for a moment. It wasn't an awkward break, but it was filled with unspoken words and meaningful looks. Darren's heart was beating fast. Kirstin was waiting.

Kyle wanted to take a chance. He adored Darren's wife and he felt he had a chance of starting something significant and intimate with Kirstin. Darren's wife had always been friendly and flirtatious with him as she was with every man. Tonight, however, felt different to Kyle. Kirstin was taking more of an interest in Kyle tonight. Kyle thought his friend's wife was waiting for him to do something. Kyle thought Kirstin wanted him to make a move on her. Kyle wasn't sure how Darren would react if Kyle did make a move on Kirstin, but Kyle was willing to take a risk. Kyle was prepared to anger Darren and even terminate his friendship with Darren if it came to that. Kyle didn't want friendship to get in the way of his chance at true love. Kyle could always keep pursuing Kirstin even if his friendship with Darren was irreparably ruined.

"You know I was thinking, Kirstin," Kyle softly said, before stopping.

"Thinking what, Kyle," Kirstin asked her husband's friend.

Kyle considered his options one last time. Kirstin smiled and waited. Darren gently pressed his lips into the back of his wife's head and closed his eyes. Darren inhaled his wife's scent.

"Maybe we could go out to dinner together some time, Kirstin," Kyle softly suggested with a smile. "We can do a movie as well."

Darren softly sighed. He kissed the back of Kirstin's neck.

"Do you mean on a date," Kirstin asked, slowly closing her eyes as her husband kissed her. "You want to take me out on a date? Is that what you mean?"

Kyle was aware of Darren's presence, but he didn't let that stop him. He wanted his friend's wife. Kyle reached out and took Kirstin's hand in his. She looked down as Kyle gently stroked her knuckles with his warm thumb. She looked back up at him. Darren tried to give his wife and his friend the impression he was ignoring them.

"Yes, that's what I mean, Kirstin," Kyle said.

Kirstin didn't say anything for a long moment. She ran her hand around Kyle's and interlocked her fingers with his. Kyle briefly looked down at Kirstin's hand. Kyle wanted to kiss his friend's wife. Kyle looked into Kirstin's beautiful eyes. He watched her bat her long dark lashes. He lowered his eyes to Kirstin's lips. She broke into a smile. He grinned back.

Her husband's friend looked so desperate and yet so cute, Kirstin thought as she gazed at his facial features in silence and softly held his hand and stroked his skin. Kirstin wondered at herself for a moment -- did she love this man. Kyle really was so hopeless and so horny, but she cared about him. It seemed to Kirstin that Kyle's needs were her concern and that making him happy was her business, even though she was married to another man. Kirstin knew Kyle needed physical love. Kyle needed sex. He needed good sex with all the validation and intimacy which good sex implied. Kirstin considered Kyle. She really was willing to give him what he so desperately wanted and needed. She could make him feel so good. She could really build him up and make him strong.

"Kirstin," Kyle prompted her, while he quickly watched Darren out of the corner of his eye.

Kirstin could see her husband's friend was starting to lose hope. For a moment Kirstin wanted to say no to him, but then she noticed Kyle become resolute again. How would Darren react if Kirstin said yes, no problems, like she really wanted to? Kirstin was all wrapped up in her husband's arms. She could feel Darren's lips in her ear. Darren's touch made her tingle.

"Darren, what do you think," Kirstin asked, turning her head. "Do you mind if your friend and I do a first date together?"

Kyle softly gasped at Kirstin's words. This was the most uncomfortable moment he had ever spent with Darren. Kyle just didn't know what to expect or what Darren would say. Kyle believed he had a chance of gaining his friend's acceptance and approval. Kyle was expecting Darren to get angry or at least annoyed by Kyle's words and wants, but Darren hadn't displayed either of those attitudes.

123456...8