All Comments on 'Illumination'

by shambala1989

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69about 12 years ago
Delicately descriptive...

and most arousing. I hope you might like some of my stories too. Thank you.

joemac77792064joemac77792064about 12 years ago
Outstanding

What wonderful writing! You carry the story with full gusto but with continued smoothness throughout. Many Kudos to you for this story.

Oh, I am sure you will have follow-ons. May I suggest that while they are out to lunch sometime, they run into Mindy and have a family reconciliation and, eventually, a threesome while we are at it.

Again, thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good but

you left a couple of BIG holes in the plot like did he keep mindy up to date on him and lumin? did he ever find out what happened to his parents and when? since you didn't mention birth control did lumin get pregnant? we need another chapter and you better fill in the holes that should have been filled in this chapter.

petecopetecoabout 12 years ago
A five

Your story is done with a lot of sensitivity. The background around how Lumin came to be is explained just fine there is no holes in your story. There is however holes in the anonymous criticism who cares about his parents that's not what the story is about.Please don't let some fool tell you what should be in your story.It is not their place to comment on any holes if there are any and I don't see any just some fool that can't resist making foolish statements. To anonymous don't make negative statements without your name so we all know who you are. It's a five for me.

zAmorous1964zAmorous1964over 7 years ago
Romance

A sweet love... a fantastic devotion! thank you...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous