In The Work Domain Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah put her head down to try and quieten her noise as it bounced off the tiles. Her body was jerking and I could feel her legs shaking against mine as I pressed up, mainly to stop myself sliding backwards in the bath tub as she pressed back against me. I held still, holding myself deep inside her rectum as my fingers pressed and rubbed on her clitoris as she shivered with the orgasm. I was close too and my hips were desperate to move, making occasional jerks into her anus until I could hold out no longer and I slid back and then pushed deep again and Hannah cried out and gasped "Stop". I moved my hand up and stroked her belly, feeling it heave with each deep breath. She was gasping and groaning as her body trembled.

I was very close and it was now my noisy breathing that bounced off the tiles as I slid up and down inside Hannah's body. She was still mumbling and shivering as she recovered from her orgasm and my hands went to her hips as I pushed up to go as deep as I could inside her and I released my first stream of semen into her bowels with a loud groan from us both. I held myself deep and pushed as I unloaded again and again, each shot of sperm accompanied by our moans as my cock would swell inside Hannah's body each time before I released a stream of semen deep in her. I put my hands around her to hold her as I finished, my body jerking as the last of my sperm was deposited into her, my heavy breath on the top of her back as I tried to recover.

"Thank you" I mumbled as I kissed Hannah's neck and she wiggled against me, her bottom still gripping me as it moved. I could feel the water from the shower running over my feet, but could also feel something warm on my legs and it felt as if something was dripping. I took no notice and continued to hold Hannah to me as she pushed herself off the wall and moved her arms back behind her to stroke my head. I kissed up to her ear and nibbled the lobe as she giggled.

"You might want this." Hannah held the shower head and passed it back to me as we attempted to part. "It might be a bit... you know." We both giggled as I took the shower head and then moved back, looking down to where our bodies were joined, her sphincter spread wide by my penis. My cock twitched at the sight of me in her anus. "Hey, you're meant to be leaving, not going for round two!" she laughed, feeling the swell inside her. Reluctantly, I pulled back and watched the beautiful sight of the ridge of my cock stretching her sphincter and pulling it back as I left her. There was some mess, but nothing bad and I ran the water down my groin and over my cock to wash off a few smears from deep inside her rectum as well as the streaks of my semen that had stuck to the head of my cock. Then I looked down and saw the blood on my legs.

A wave of panic crashed over me. There was blood in the tub and I stared at Hannah's body, moving closer to her bottom and running the shower over it, my fingers stroking to clean anything that might be there, but there was no sign of bleeding. I looked at my penis, now softening and drooping and pulled the skin back, but there was no sign of bleeding and I rinsed myself again. "Erm... Hannah." I gulped as I said it and she turned her head and then her gaze went down.

"Oh fuck, shit, shit!" Hannah turned to look at me, then down to the spots of blood in the bath tub. I saw some splashes down one leg and I knelt to wash it with the shower, running my hand on her skin as the water rinsed her, but another drip soon followed. I washed this clean too and then looked at her vulva. The string was hanging down slightly and soaked red and a crimson droplet hung from it. I aimed the shower head at her and gently stroked as I washed her and then gave her mound a little kiss. Hannah's hand stroked my wet hair and then she knelt and looked me in the eyes and I saw hers were wet. "I am so sorry." She mumbled and then kissed me and I pulled her close.

I moved around and grabbed some gel and washed my groin and legs before rubbing some on Hannah's legs as she stood again as I cleaned her before kneeling to kiss me. "Sorry" she mumbled several times and I pulled her close to me and began to suck on her lower lip and then kiss up to her eyelids to taste her tears. Hannah shuffled forward and put her knees either side of my legs to sit on me It wasn't comfortable, but I didn't care. She kissed my nose and smiled. "Sorry, I might be leaking on you now." I smiled and shrugged and she kissed my nose again.

"You like kissing" I laughed and she blushed.

"More than maybe," She said quietly and then kissed my nose again as she moved forward to press her groin to me. Our lips opened and met and our tongues flicked inside as we held each other tight, her hips moving slightly against me. I slid a hand down her back to stroke her bottom and pulled her even closer as she ground to my body. "Shit, I am leaking all over you." She muttered as she pulled back slightly and reached for the shower to aim it down between our bodies and she lifted up and I saw the red stained water running away towards the drain. "I need to change this tampon, it's getting uncomfortable. I was going to do it when I was dry and clean." She moaned and reached out of the bath to pull the little bin closer.

"Can you just take it out for now until you get out?" Hannah looked into my eyes after I said this and I saw a wave of concern flow over her.

"It will be even more messy." She whispered as she pressed her nose to mine.

"So?" Hannah looked at me and shook her head as she giggled.

"Ok, don't look. I know you will, but..." she giggled, "Man, there are no secrets any more!" she laughed as she knelt sideways on, her face turning to mine. "I knew you would look." She smiled a big smile and then looked down and blushed, her hand between her legs and some quick movements followed, accompanied by some swearing and then she reached for the bin and the lid popped up and closed again and Hannah swore some more and reached for the shower head to wash her hands. "Now, where were we?" she laughed in an awkward way and then moved to kneel astride me again, reaching down to wash my penis again and stroking it as it swelled in her hand. She pushed my cock so it rested on me pointing up and then moved her body to mine, her face red and her eyes trying not to look into mine, but failing. "You sure?" She giggled, the blush now spreading to her chest as she wiggled into position and my penis was trapped between our bodies, swelling again at the touch of her to it.

Hannah stroked my cheek, her eyes soft and warm as they looked into mine and she moved forward, her mouth opening and mine responding as I stroked her back, her hands around my head and holding me tight as we kissed. I could feel her grinding to me and she was moaning softly into my mouth. I was getting harder, despite having already emptied myself inside her anus recently. The feel of her body against my cock and the wonderful kisses were working. She sucked on my tongue and then kissed over my face, my cock twitching with each touch of her lips on me. I felt her mouth open to kiss and suck on my neck as she pressed her body tight and wiggled against my hardening cock. Her mouth went to mine again as her hips rose and fell along the length of my penis..

She broke the kissing to look into my eyes, her hips still moving. She put a hand down and I looked as she opened herself before pressing back to me to resume rising and falling against me. "Clitty wants you" she moaned and she pushed harder as her labia stroked over the head of my cock and the hard tip of her clitoris nudged to my swollen cock. "I think you want clitty too." she sighed as she moved slowly and firmly against me. She looked down then into my eyes and bit her lower lip nervously. Her eyes were full of questions, but she was silent apart from her soft moans and sighs as I caressed her back. She looked deep into my eyes and I nodded.

Hannah lifted herself up and I felt her soft labia caress over me. Her eyes were still on mine, the nervous expression still there as she pressed her groin to my belly and moved her body until I felt the heat on the tip of my cock. She looked right into me again, her eyes widening and I nodded again. "Sure?" she whispered so softly and I nodded and stroked her back. She lowered herself and I felt the pressure on the end of my cock before her body opened and the soft heat of her engulfed the head of my penis. Her eyes closed for a flash, then she stared at me as I smiled and she moved lower with a loud groan as I spread her wide and she wrapped around me until I was deep inside her.

We kissed again as we moved together. I pushed up and Hannah yelped and pulled back. "Ouch, not too deep, it's tender." I stayed still and she moved to lower herself until she hissed and moved up. "No, not really deep" She whispered and then returned to kissing me as she slowly moved her hips around to stir my cock inside her. We soon found our rhythm and I restrained myself from pushing fully to rub her cervix as it was uncomfortable for Hannah, but her body felt amazing as always. We didn't talk, just kissed and moaned, the latter taking over as our breathing rate increased after a while. Hannah would move back and my hands would rub over her shoulders and down to her breasts, her hands holding mine to her as she gyrated on me, her eyes staring at me, wide and shining with desire and pleasure.

"Close" She mumbled as we held each other, her hands around my neck and mine stroking her back, "very close" and she pressed down slowly and let out a cry as I went deep. "Oh fuck, wow." she muttered and wiggled her hips as I tried not to push up any more. I flexed my cock and her eyes went wide and her head flopped back as she let out a long groan. "Oh fuck, fuck..." I pushed up a little and she cried out and shuddered, her head dropping to rest on the top of my chest as her body shook and her hips moved against my body. "Yes, god yes, fuck." she said and then I felt her body vibrating against mine as her cunt gripped tight and throbbed around my cock. Hannah was just groaning now as she pressed down on me, her body soaking my cock, but it felt different, not the usual slick warmth, but I didn't care, I was close now.

"Close." I said as Hannah stared at me, her bottom lip trembling slightly as she breathed deeply. She nodded and smiled and I pushed up and she hissed as my cock swelled deep in her and I groaned as I felt the semen rush up my shaft and release inside her. Hannah let out a small scream, her eyes wide as she stared at me, her mouth open wide and a long low groan coming from her as I released again to flood her womb. She began to shake and fell forward, her cries now directly onto the top of my chest, getting louder with each spurt from me into her body. I put my arms around her and stroked her as she looked up at me, but her eyes were miles away before they closed and her head went back as she sat up and pushed down with another small scream as her whole body shook.

I looked down and could see the red tint to Hannah's labia as I finished inside her. She was still sitting up and my hands went to her breasts as her body shuddered, her head had slumped forward and her mouth was wide as she made lots of groaning and grunting noises.

I had finished, my cock drained now, emptied inside her. She was still pulsing around me and her body trembled as I stroked her, gently guiding her forward to rest on me. She opened her eyes, but they were still not focussing for a second or so until they went wide. "Shit, shit, fuck, oh shit." she mumbled and her hands pushed on my shoulders as she sat up, her face full of worry now. "Oh shit, sorry sorry sorry, fuck, so sorry." She started to cry and then put her hands on the side of the tub and lifted herself up and off of me. "Oh god, sorry, so sorry." she sobbed as I left her and a trail of creamy red liquid ran from her body over my groin and legs as she pushed back to sit at the other end of the bath. Her hands went to her face as she mumbled more apologies and swear words. My pubic area was smeared with her blood and there was a thick streak of it down the tub to where she sat, a small pool of it, mixed with semen formed under her labia. "So sorry, so sorry" she repeated and sobbed.

The shower hissed into life again, it had been turned down low as we had made love. Hannah was still sobbing, her head in her hands, all apologies being mumbled behind her hands. I got on my knees and washed the mess off of me, pouring gel onto my hands to lather up and rinse. I stood to make sure my legs were clean and then knelt between Hannah's legs and coated them with the gel as I rubbed and washed the blood from her. She sniffed in loudly and then sobbed again, a hand reaching to rest on my shoulder as I washed her legs, getting higher until my hand ran over her mound to cover her with lather and clean her. I whispered for her to kneel and she did allowing me to clean her, then she stood and turned as I washed her bottom and all down her legs until she was clean. I looked up and she was still crying, her wet eyes on mine as I smiled.

Hannah got to her knees and put her arms around my neck to kiss me softly, a very quiet "Thank you" spoken just before our lips met. I held her to me for a few minutes as she sobbed, her chest heaving against mine. She took the shower head from me, "Sorry, maybe don't look." there was a small giggle from her as she said that and then she opened her legs and aimed the shower upwards to rinse herself, a creamy pink mix running from her and she blushed, her face redder than the water that ran down the drain.

"I have never said this to a man before..." there was a soft giggle.. "Can you pass me that tampon please?" She laughed a little as she sniffed. Hannah stood up in the bath and I kissed her vulva before I clambered out of the bath to pick up the tampon from the lid of the toilet. Hannah reached out and dried her hands on a towel as I passed her the tampon and she pulled the plastic wrapper off. "I would say, don't look, but..." she laughed. "I mean, you might not want to." She smiled at me, her wonky awkward smile.

I watched.

Hannah put one foot on the edge of the bath and then put the tampon to her entrance and began to press up. My eyes were glued to her vagina and I hadn't noticed her other hand moving, reaching for mine. I jumped slightly at the touch as she held my index finger and guided me to her. "Only if you want" she whispered as my finger touched the end of the tampon. I nodded and she moved my hand and my finger pushed up inside her until her hand held mine still and then I slipped my finger out of her. I looked up into her eyes and they were full of tears again before Hannah stepped out of the bath and into my arms to kiss deeply.

I reached for Hannah's knickers and knelt down as she stepped into them, giggling and sobbing a little at the same time. I pulled them up as she wiggled and then she put her arms around me again, whispered "Thank you" and kissed me. "I want you in my bed" she said as we finally stopped kissing. I wasn't going to complain, so I took her hand and she led me there.

We cuddled up, me on my back, Hannah with her head on my shoulder, an arm draped over my chest. She was still sniffing from her tears. She sighed and then spoke softly, "I can't believe what we just did. I am so sorry for the mess. Really, I didn't think it would be that bad." She sniffed again and I kissed the top of her head and stroked her back.

"It was fine. Not a problem." I even chuckled a bit as I said it and she sniffed and giggled.

"Fuck, you are unshockable!" she laughed and gave me a gentle slap

"Well, its not like I didn't know! As I have said about going up someone's bum, you know the risk." I gave her a little squeeze as she giggled.

"Do you know what you just did?" She lifted her head to look me in the eyes and I shook my head. She smiled, "You took my period virginity, mister." and her smile got bigger.

"Oh, was that why there was blood?" I tried to keep a straight face, but her slap on my chest made me laugh.

"Jerk" she sniggered. "Yeah, that's the first time I have done ANYTHING with someone when I am on. ANYONE!" Her eyes blazed into mine. "So, when Mister Mythical super guy comes along tomorrow to sweep me off my feet, just remember, you were first for that... bloodbath!" she laughed and slapped me again "Jeez, literally a blood bath" she giggled again and I leaned forward and kissed her forehead. She stroked my chest and sighed. "The first for that very dubious title." She mumbled.

"Well, I am very honoured. Seriously." and she lifted herself up again.

"Say it again as you look into my eyes." She whispered. I did and then she welled up a bit and put her head on my shoulder again. "You are fucking crazy. But, thank you, crazy super guy." and she kissed a nipple, before giggling and leaning over to kiss the other one. "Can't have one..." she laughed and I cuddled her tight to me.

"So, are you going to tell me you've done this with loads of other women?" Her voice was soft on my skin.

"No, just one, but it wasn't so... dramatic!" I laughed. "It was at the end and I had a condom on. She said it helped the cramps, so..." I drifted off, it felt odd talking about this. "Usually it's a no go zone."

"Oh." Hannah mumbled. "Yeah. The most I did was have a shower with Steve... Once, because he got nervous and wouldn't do it again!" she laughed at that, "and I would sometimes blow Eric, but he never did anything, he was terrified, I think." She sighed. Then she laughed out loud. "Hey, I have done the double!"

"What? Is that different from the famed triple?" I asked and Hannah sat up, laughing and looking right at me.

"Yeah! I have now been buggered in the bath AND sodomised in the shower!"

"Does the summer Sunday sofa sodomy count?" and Hannah laughed.

"Different category, along with buggered on the bedroom floor."

"On a first date" I added and she slapped me and laughed. "What about buggered against the bathroom sink?"

"Sub category." she laughed. "Jeez, how may times have you been up my butt?" She shrieked.

"Not enough." was my reply.

"We have time." She said as her eyes shone into mine and my heart sang beneath her hand resting on my chest.

There was silence, except for my heart pounding. There was not much to say now, but I hoped for one question and her small voice spoke.

"Will you stay the night, please?" The last word barely made it to my ear. I lifted my head to look down at Hannah, her eyes imploring me. She may have said "please" again, but I only saw her lips move, the sound never left them.

"Yes. Yes, of course." I squeezed her as she pressed to me.

"Maybe just reckon on staying whenever you come here." She mumbled.

"I didn't even think I would see you tonight, let alone..." I didn't need to say more and felt her sigh on my skin

"I know, I was super grumpy bitch..." she giggled, "but someone just gave super grumpy bitch some amazing orgasms and she's now super needing her lover to stay the night bitch."

I squeezed her tight again and she moved up to kiss me.

"You like kissing, don't you?" I asked and she swatted my chest and laughed. Hannah's eyes stared into mine and sparkled.

"That last one. That was... wow, just WOW!" she smiled. "I was ok until you came, I think your sperm and my blood exploded when they mixed, that's why I had to get off you, it was uncomfortable inside." she laughed again, "Sorry, too much info." She stroked a finger over my chest. "I have never even thought of doing anything when I am on, seriously. I have no desire for sex, don't even want to be touched, but... I just..." her eyes welled up again and I stroked her shoulder. "It feels as if there are no barriers with us. I put all my trust in you and you hold it tight and I feel safe. I want to give you promises, but all I can say is that I am more than happy with you. I want you. I mean, WANT you, as much as you seem to want me. This is not just about sex, it never was, that idea vanished on a bench near the river as you made me laugh whilst ruining my panties." She laughed and looked right into my soul. "Can we go out at the weekend? Maybe a day trip to the beach?"