In The Work Domain Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt as if I had been slapped and hard. Hannah's eyes were full of warmth and longing. My mind span. We had nearly always stayed in her flat, almost shutting out the world to stay in our own and now she wanted to do something outside. I would be a fool to say no, so I nodded and she smiled wide enough for my heart to burst.

"Will 'things' be ok by then?" I asked, slightly worried if the grumpiness might return.

"Should be fine by Friday. Are you coming over on Friday?" Whenever she asked I could see the nerves in her eyes. I had always assumed she didn't ask me when we first started meeting as she didn't want to meet regularly, but now I wondered if she was just too scared to, in case I said no.

"Do you want me to?"

"Jerk!" she laughed. "Of course." She looked away and then looked back blushing. "I wish you could stay until the weekend." Someone pulled the rug from under me and I just stared at Hannah. She smiled her little wonky smile and looked down. "I need someone to stroke my belly." she mumbled and I pulled her to me and then rolled over as we laughed. My hand went down and rested on her belly and she let out a little purr as I began to rub gently.

"Where shall we go?" I said, this time my head was on Hannah's shoulder as we relaxed, my hand still stroking her belly.

"Don't know. The seaside. We can get chips and be mugged by a seagull!" She giggled and it sounded like the best day trip ever.

"Ok, let me think. What day? Saturday might be best and trains are usually terrible on a Sunday."

"Yeah, then we can do nothing on Sunday. Or maybe go around London somewhere." She sighed as I stroked. "Oh, I am off on Monday, need to use up some time and booked it to avoid a shitty meeting."

"Nice" I replied, not really thinking, still pondering seaside towns that were easy to get to. "Doing anything fun?"

"Not really. Will just be on my own... alone. probably bored and alone. Very alone. Did I mention I will be alone on a day off work?" She sighed, "Unless..." I could sense she had turned to look at me, so lifted my eyes.

"I'll check tomorrow. I mean, if I am free, would you want to..."

"More than anything." She whispered.

I think I woke up, but maybe it was a dream. Hannah was climbing back into bed quietly and I turned to hold her.

I woke later in the same position, my hand on her belly, but I wasn't sure I was awake. I was sure I was awake the next time, Hannah's body next to mine making me hard and I felt her hot mouth around the end of my penis. I opened my eyes and she was sitting watching. I tried to look down, but couldn't so had no idea who was sucking me. On the television screen was a replay of us in the shower the night before. Hannah just smiled and I fell asleep, enjoying the sensation of someone taking my cock into their mouth.

I could feel wavy hair brushing over my groin and through barely opened eyes I saw it was dark as the head bobbed up and down, the gentle slurp of the sucking the only sound in the room. Ok, I REALLY was awake now.

"Oh" Was all I could say. The sucking stopped and the noise ceased.

"Good morning sweetheart." Hannah said and then the noise started again, this time I added a loud groan as Hannah took me into her mouth.

I was looking down, propped up on my elbows watching Hannah's dark hair swish as she moved her mouth up and down my cock, her tongue flicking over the swollen head of my penis as she sucked me. My hips started to move and Hannah shifted position slightly to allow me to go deeper into her mouth, the warmth of her sliding down to take most of me inside. "Oh god" was all I could say and then, only just mumble it.

"Hannah" I muttered as my body started the familiar tingle. She carried on moving her mouth, a hand holding my balls and gently squeezing. "Hannah... close" There was a muffled mumble that may have been 'ok', or 'oh no', or anything really and I tried to say more, but the waves of pleasure swept me away and I pushed my hips up, groaned and filled Hannah's mouth with sperm. Her tongue flicked over me and I heard her gulp just as I swelled and released again. I groaned loudly as she licked the sensitive end of my cock and shot again into her mouth, my body jerking as I emptied my balls into my lover's mouth and she kept her lips around me until I was drained. "Oh god, Wow!" I mumbled and I felt her mouth leave and my cock flopped onto my belly with a wet slap.

"Good morning, darling." I said as Hannah turned, her eyes shining as she crawled up to put her face to mine. Her lips were closed and I knew what she had planned, her cheeks being slightly puffed out. I put my head back as she moved over, her face touching mine and I opened my mouth as her lips touched me and the sticky liquid ran into me from her, the ammonia smell of my semen wafting through my nostrils as Hannah put her lips to mine and her tongue moved in my sperm filled mouth. I pulled her to me as we kissed, our tongues mixing the remains of my semen around between us.

"Good morning sweetheart" Hannah said as we finally stopped kissing. She had a huge smile on her face. "I have always wanted to do that. Was it ok?"

"Oh yes. And what a way to wake up!" I smiled back at her. "Thank you."

"You'll have to get up soon." She grumbled, "Unless you throw a sickie and just sit and stroke my belly all day. Plus, make me tea and bring snacks." She laughed.

"I need to go to work so I can try and get Monday off work." I reminded her.

"Oh, a day off. Got any nice plans?"

"No, not really. I will just be on my own, bored, alone... you know." She put her lips to mine again and more time was lost.

"Come on, we need to get ready." Hannah was trying to find something to wear, even though she was working from home as I gathered my things to head across town. I had gulped down some coffee and munched toast as I got my belongings ready

Hannah settled on wearing knickers and a t-shirt and I pulled that up to kiss her belly as I stood by the open door, then stood and she put her arms around my neck as we kissed goodbye. "Text me when you get home." She said as I headed out and I waved as I descended the stairs until she was out of sight. I heard her front door close as I opened the street door and I pulled it closed behind me and walked to the tube. The hot air was hurting my eyes, at least that was my excuse. I was nearing the station when I heard a message ping. "I miss you xxxxxx" and I thought long and hard about running back before I walked into the tube and settled down for the long way home. Something was different, the summer was still hot, but the feeling of change was in the air.