In Your Dreams Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Cassie withdrew her hand Erica tried to follow, desperate to keep tasting herself, but Cassie stopped her. "No, no more for you." She quickly kissed Erica on the lips before pulling away and grinning. "I want it straight from the source this time." Cassie grabbed Erica's shoulders and spun her around. "Stick out your ass and spread your legs for me." Erica pressed her cheek against the cool tile of the wall as Cassie squatted down behind her.

"What are you going to do?" Erica gasped as she felt Cassie's hands run up her thighs. She moaned as Cassie's tongue gently slid between her labia. "Oh, fuuuuck," She whispered.

It was just like in the dream. Cassie's tongue piercing her, her lips sucking and nibbling. She was insatiable, her tongue sweeping up Erica's nectar as it poured out of her. Cassie's tongue found Erica's clit and flicked across the stiff little nub. It wasn't going to take long. Erica's orgasm roared through her body. A burst of ejaculate squirted from her pussy, soaking Cassie's hair and face. Erica wanted to fall to the ground, to curl up and go to sleep.

But Cassie wouldn't let her. Strong hands gripped Erica's ass, holding her up. Cassie moved on to Erica's slit, sucking Erica's labia between her lips for a moment before sliding her tongue deep into Erica's weeping twat. Erica groaned, it felt like Cassie's tongue was a foot long. She was hitting all the right spots. One of Cassie's hands came around her front, her thumb seeking out Erica's clit. She came again as Cassie's thumb vibrated against her clit, her legs jerking and arms twitching. Another torrent of nectar poured out of her, coating Cassie's breasts.

"Oh my god," Cassie moaned. "You taste so fucking good. I want you to cum all over me." She gave Erica a long lick from her clit, along her lips, and up to her asshole. Erica's moans went up an octave as Cassie's tongue swept across her tight ring. Cassie noticed. "Oh, do you like that?" She asked. Her tongue began running little circles around Erica's rosebud.

"God yes!" Erica pushed her ass back, trying to force Cassie's tongue into her anus.

"A fucking buttslut too? I always thought you were just some nice, boring girl." Cassie went back to her rimjob, soaking Erica's ring with spit. A couple of fingers pushed back into Erica's pussy, collecting up her juices. "I like this side of you," Cassie said, pulling away from Erica.

Erica whined at the sudden absence of Cassie's tongue. But then she felt the presence of a pair of slick fingers on her back door. She moaned into the tile as her asshole spread open, accepting Cassie's digits. A third soon joined them. Cassie didn't take it easy on her, and within moments she was roughly fucking Erica's asshole. That was exactly what she wanted. It was as though Erica's newfound anal sensitivity had been turned up to the max. Every thrust of Cassie's fingers sent a bolt of delicious pleasure through her entire body. She could barely think, her brain overwhelmed by the sensation. A string of drool ran from her lips as she moaned, her forehead pressed against the wall. A fourth finger pushed into her, spreading her wider than she had even been.

It only took a single touch of Cassie's finger to her clit to set her off. Erica didn't even try to be quiet. She screamed as she came, her asshole flexing around Cassie's fingers. Her pussy convulsed as well, desperately trying to draw fingers or a cock, anything to fill the gaping need inside of her. Girlcum drooled out of her one last time, even thicker and stickier than before.

Cassie finally let her fall to the floor. Erica lay there panting, trying to pull together the pieces of her shattered mind. She finally gathered the strength to look up at the other girl. Cassie was soaked in girlcum. She was standing over Erica, her blonde hair matted to her head, dragging her long tongue up her arm, collecting a mouthful of Erica's nectar. She caught Erica looking and smiled, then she pushed one of her full tits up to her lips, slurping noisily as she licked up the copious girlcum that coated her.

"I told you that you tasted good," Cassie said, before performing the same trick with her other breast. "But we can't have you get all the attention, can we?" Her hand went down and a pair of fingers ran between her slick lips.

Erica started to get up, but Cassie used a foot to push her back down. She was confused for a moment. Cassie just shook her head. "I'm still in charge here." She stepped around Erica until she was straddling her head. Erica grinned as Cassie lowered herself down. Strong hands took up a fistful of Erica's hair, pulling her up to Cassie's weeping lips.

Erica moaned at her first taste of Cassie. The other girl's pussy was so different than her own, a musky, womanly flavor that she couldn't get enough of. Cassie obviously wanted to run things, so Erica thrust her tongue into Cassie as deep as she could, and let the other girl take control. Cassie grabbed Erica's head with both hands, pulling her tight against her pussy. She rocked her hips, using Erica's tongue like a cock she was fucking. Cassie's pussy rubbed across Erica's face, smearing her with nectar. Erica couldn't see past the barrier of Cassie's tits, but the way her pussy was dripping meant she was having a good time. Cassie's moans were becoming more frantic, her hips thrusting harder. She gasped as she came, her pussy flexing around Erica's tongue. Erica's mouth was flooded with nectar, nowhere near as much as she had produced, but delicious just the same.

When it was over, Cassie fell to the side, her legs still shaking. Erica followed her, trying to get better access to Cassie's pussy, but the other girl pushed her away. "No more?" Erica asked. "But you only came once. You made me cum like four times."

Cassie pulled Erica up until they were eye to eye. "Once is good," She said, still out of breath. "I can't do it like you. Thank god. I'd probably die of dehydration." She leaned in and kissed Erica. They stayed like that for a while, tangled up on the floor. Erica helped clean Cassie some with her tongue, collecting the ejaculate that still coated her. Eventually, they knew it was time to go.

They got dressed quickly. Their clothes had somehow avoided getting soaked by Erica's dripping pussy. But Cassie's hair was still a sticky mess. Erica helped get it into a loose ponytail as best she could, but it still looked a little strange.

As they were leaving the bathroom Cassie suddenly grabbed Erica and pushed her up against the wall. Her hand slid under Erica's panties and two fingers pushed into Erica's pussy.

"Who owns you now?' Cassie asked.

"What?"

Cassie's thumb slid smoothly into Erica's asshole. "I said, who owns you now?"

"Oh god," Erica gasped. "You do, fuck, you own me. I'll do whatever you want."

"Good." Cassie bit Erica's ear, her fingers slowly withdrawing from Erica's holes. She paused for a moment, and then began pulling Erica's panties down. "The first thing I want is for you to stop wearing panties. I need to be able to get at your pussy whenever I want. Understood?"

"Fuck yes," Erica whispered. The sound of Cassie's voice was enough to make her heart start beating faster.

Cassie finally released her. She tucked Erica's underwear into her purse. "These are mine now. A little trophy." She smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow." And then she was gone, the bathroom door closing behind her.

Erica leaned back against the bathroom wall, a huge smile on her face. She had never felt more alive.

*

Darren Morales just wanted to return the shirt. His wife had bought it for him as an anniversary present, but it didn't fit quite right. So here he was at the store with his receipt and the offending item of clothing. But there didn't seem to be a single employee in the place.

"Hello?" He called. Maybe they were in the back. After a few minutes he heard a door open, and someone emerged from the back rooms. She didn't look like she would be working in a boring store in a strip mall. The sides of her head were shaved, and her nose and lips were pierced. She looked uncomfortable and out of place in the blouse and khakis that she obviously had to wear for the job. Her blouse wasn't even properly buttoned, she had missed a few holes, and was only halfway tucked in.

The cashier's attitude matched her look. "What do you want?" She asked. She made it sound like he was wasting her time.

"I just want to return this shirt. I have the receipt."

She took the items from him, and spent a moment putting the data into the register. The drawer popped open and she pulled out twenty dollars. "Anything else?"

He shook his head, took his money, and left. As he was walking away Darren heard the door lock behind him. He turned around in time to see the girl flip the sign over to "closed". It was only 3:30. Why would the store close so early?

Kara shook her head as she walked back towards the changing rooms. She should have known someone would have come in. But she had been a little distracted. She stripped off her blouse once she was in the back, the cool air making her pierced nipples tingle.

Cassie looked up as Kara walked into the changing room. "What was that all about?"

"Some guy needed to bring back an ugly shirt." Kara stripped off her pants and picked up the strap-on from where it sat on the bench.

Erica was sitting on Cassie's lap, another fat strap-on already buried in her ass. She was leaning back against the blonde girl, her hips moving in little circles as she tried to get the dildo deeper into her stretched ring. Erica's pussy was flushed and dripping, evidence of the hard fucking that Kara had been giving her before they were interrupted.

"So," Kara said, now wearing her strap-on. "Where were we?" She lined up with Erica's pussy and slid into her with a single thrust.

They had been taking the pills for eleven days now. Erica and Cassie had started fucking on day two. Kara had joined them on day four. First in the dream, and then in real life. She had followed Erica and Cassie back to Cassie's car, and had caught them in the middle of fucking. Cassie had been grinding her pussy on Erica's face when Kara pulled the door open. None of them even said anything, Cassie just grabbed Kara and pulled her into the car. It had been a tight fit, but they made do. They had fucked like animals every day since.

Despite their almost completely opposite styles and attitudes, it had turned out that Cassie and Kara both shared a love of being dominant in the bedroom. It might have been a problem if Erica hadn't been there. But Erica loved the idea of being their submissive little slut, and she was perfectly happy letting the other girls use her body. Which was how she ended up sandwiched between them while they roughly fucked both of her holes.

"Oh, fuck!" Erica moaned "Fuck yes! Fill me up." She couldn't get over how much she loved the feeling of having her pussy and ass fucked at the same time. Cassie and Kara's rhythm was just right, stimulating her every inch.

Kara leaned across Erica's shoulder to kiss Cassie. Their tongues wrestled as they continued to thrust in and out of Erica. The submissive girl bit into Kara's shoulder as an orgasm raced through her.

Kara pulled away from Cassie with a gasp, and reached down to pinch Erica's nipples. She started thrusting harder and faster. "You dirty little slut. You love this, don't you?"

"Yes! I love how you fuck me!" Erica's words trailed off into a moan as her eyes rolled back into her head. She shook, her entire body convulsing as her biggest orgasm yet roared through her body. A blast of nectar squirted from her pussy, soaking Kara's stomach and breasts, some of it moving with enough force to splash up onto her face. When her climax passed, Erica went limp.

Kara and Cassie decided that was a good time to take a break.

Erica sprawled onto the floor, taking in deep breaths as she tried to slow her heartbeat. Her hands went to her pussy and ass without any conscious thought, two fingers stroking gently into her ring while another teased her swollen clit.

Kara stripped off her strap-on and sat next to Cassie on the changing room bench. She brought the dildo to her lips, savoring Erica's taste as she slowly swallowed the rubber cock. Kara continued to push, and soon all ten inches of dildo were buried in her throat. She gently stroked the cock in and out of her gullet, throat fucking herself. It had become one of Kara's favorite things to do in the last couple of weeks. It was weird, she had always hated giving blowjobs, or really having anything in her mouth at all. But lately all she could think about was having hard cocks, real or fake, plunging deep into her throat. Her pussy was on fire, and she almost pulled the dildo from her mouth to fill another hole. But then she felt Cassie's hand on her labia. Kara smiled around the dildo. Cassie was a good friend.

"Is it weird that it's only us doing this?" Cassie asked. She slid two fingers into Kara's sopping cunt, sliding them across the other girl's g-spot.

"What do you mean?" Erica asked, her voice a dreamy whisper.

"It only took us a few days on the pills to get like this. Just, one, two, three, we found each other and started fucking. But Chad and Zach have been on the pills this whole time too. Where are they?"

Erica giggled from her spot on the floor. "If they're anything like us maybe they're busy fucking each other right now."

"Maybe," Cassie said. She could tell Kara was close, could feel the way her pussy was writhing around her fingers. She began to fuck the other girl faster. And then she reached up with her free hand and pushed the dildo all the way into Kara's mouth. Kara went stiff, as low moan escaping her stuffed throat. Her pussy gushed around Cassie's fingers. Cassie withdrew her fingers and licked them clean.

"Well," she said. "I don't really care all that much about what those two are up to. But I do care that I haven't gotten off yet." Cassie spread her legs and gestured to Erica. Erica smiled, and moved on all fours until she was close enough to plant her face on Cassie's pussy.

*

"I have to admit, I was skeptical at first. But the pills are working." Sharon Smith smiled at Ms. Arthur. "Erica is more focused, she's doing better in her classes, and she hasn't gotten in trouble once in the last two weeks."

"I'm glad that you're happy with the results. I know that so many people worry about the side effects of medicine these days that they can lose sight of all the good it does," Ms. Arthur said. She had asked all the parents to meet with her to discuss their children's progress, and Sharon was the last one she had to meet. That wasn't entirely an accident. Ms. Arthur took a drink of her tea, and snuck in a quick glance at Erica's mother. Despite being in her forties, Sharon Smith had managed to stay in excellent shape. Her trim, well dressed figure would have been the envy of women a decade younger. Ms. Arthur could certainly see where Erica got her slender good looks from.

Yes, Sharon Smith would do nicely.

"What are you drinking?" Sharon asked. "It smells delicious."

"Just some tea. Would you like some?"

"That would be wonderful. Thank you."

Ms. Arthur turned on her electric kettle and quickly prepared a cup. Sharon didn't notice the powder that went into the water alongside her teabag.

"Mmm," Sharon said, taking a sip. "That is really good. What type is this?"

"It's a custom blend. Something of a hobby of mine." Ms. Arthur could already see the medicine taking effect. Sharon's eyes were a little out of focus, her movements a little slower than they should be.

"Whoa, I'm feeling a little lightheaded. What did you say was in this?" She felt tired, so tired. And her vision was blurring and fading.

"I don't think you'll need to worry about that, Sharon."

*

When Erica got home that night the house was quiet.

"Mom, I'm home." She had told her mother that she was planning on studying with Cassie and Kara, but things had ran longer than expected. She was a little worried that she would be in trouble.

Erica didn't find her mom, but she found a note. Something had come up at work. There were leftovers in the fridge for dinner. Don't wait up.

Erica wasn't worried, this sort of thing happened every now and then. She ate dinner, watched some TV, did her homework. And then it was time for bed.

The last pill rattled in the bottle as Erica carried it into her room. Part of her wondered if she would keep feeling this way after the pills were gone. She hoped so, she liked what her life had become in the last two weeks.

Erica stripped naked, her hands running down her body and pinching her nipples, making her shiver. She reached under her bed and pulled out a gym bag. It was full of toys, vibrators and dildos of all sizes. Erica had borrowed them from Cassie who, despite her preppy image, had a collection of sex toys that would make a porn star blush. She certainly had enough to lend some to Erica.

Erica pulled out a fat buttplug and some lube. She lubed the plug first, and then used a couple of fingers to prepare her ass. She moaned as the plug slid into her. Erica had gotten into the habit of sleeping with it in and her first orgasm of the day usually came as she pulled the plug out in the morning.

She quickly swallowed the last pill and settled into bed as the dream took her.

She hurried down the hallway, her body already tingling with anticipation. Who knew what Ms. Arthur had in store for her and the girls.

When Erica got to the main room she paused, confused. Cassie and Kara were nowhere to be seen. And Ms. Arthur was standing in the middle of the room, down from her platform for the first time.

"Hello Erica," She said, reaching out to take Erica's hand. "I am so glad that you've been able to go on this journey with me. I do think that you've done very well. Now it's time for a little evaluation." One of her faceless men wheeled out an x-frame and began strapping Erica to it.

Ms. Arthur walked slowly around her. "You know, you really are quite beautiful. You shouldn't be so shy about it." Erica moaned as Ms. Arthur traced a finger down her hip and over to her pussy, resting lightly on her clit. "Such a lovely little cunt should be shared with the world. Of course, I don't think you'll have too much trouble with that now." Ms. Arthur's hands drifted up to Erica's breasts. "But I don't think these will do at all."

"What do you mean?" Erica gasped. Ms. Arthur's touch was setting her skin on fire.

"I mean that your tits are much too small. I suppose we'll just have to do something about that."

Erica was about to ask another question when Ms. Arthur forcefully pinched her nipples, squeezing out a ragged moan from deep in Erica's throat. The guidance counselor began pulling, stretching the sensitive flesh to painful lengths. Erica screamed as Ms. Arthur tugged until it felt like her skin would rip.

But it didn't. Instead, at the point where Erica thought she might pass out from the pain, it suddenly went away. And was replaced by the most exquisite pleasure that she had ever felt. Erica's screams changed to moans. Her pussy gaped open, a river of nectar drooling out of her. Her asshole even flexed, desperate for fingers or a cock to fill it.

Ms. Arthur smiled. "There we go. I apologize for how that felt at first. But this is a difficult and complex process." She released Erica's nipples, letting her small tits fall back into place. "But now we can really get started."

Erica's mind had almost been obliterated by pleasure, but she was still aware of a growing heat in her breasts. Ms. Arthur grabbed her again, this time massaging and kneading her sensitive tits. Erica groaned, shaking in continuous orgasm as her breasts were manipulated.