In Your Dreams Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't even notice as they began to grow. Erica's breasts swelled under Ms. Arthur's fingers, flesh ballooning out until they had grown two and then three times as large. Ms. Arthur pulled her hands away and stepped back, a look of appraisal on her face. She reached out and pinched Erica's nipples again. The tiny nubs expanded until they were as thick as thumbs.

Erica was hanging limp, completely broken by Ms. Arthur. Girlcum was still dripping from her pussy, joining the puddle coating the floor below her. Her new breasts hung heavily from her skinny body, huge and firm. A string of drool hung from her lower lip, connecting her mouth to her enlarged tits.

Ms. Arthur gently cupped Erica's cheek and lifted her head. Her eyes met Erica's uncomprehending gaze. "I think these will work much better for our purposes. Tomorrow, we will not meet after school. Instead, you will come to my house at six o'clock. 1400 Brook Road." She leaned in and gently kissed Erica. "This will all be over soon."

For the first time in two weeks Erica woke up without experiencing an orgasm. Early morning sunlight was streaming through her window, and her alarm was going off. It was time for her to go to school. She sighed and rolled over to stop her alarm, and that was when she realized something was very different. Breasts that were not hers shifted under her sheets. She pulled down the covers and gasped. Her tits were massive, just like in the dream. Her heart began to pound, her breath coming in ragged gasps. "Holy shit, holy shit." She slowly reached up to touch her expanded chest. As soon as her fingers grazed her skin a bolt of back-arching pleasure coursed through her. "Oh m-m-my god!" Erica's hand dug into her chest, making her pussy convulse and her asshole clamp down on the buttplug still embedded there. It only took a couple of seconds of breast massage to bring herself to orgasm. When it was over, Erica dragged herself out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom.

After removing her buttplug Erica inspected her new assets. Her breasts weren't obscenely large, but compared to the bare handful that they had been the day before, they were giant. She gently felt them, not ready for another mind breaking orgasm. Her breasts were firm, with not even a hint of sag. And her new nipples were as big around as her thumb. Erica shook her head. "What the hell am I going to do about this?" She still had to go to school.

Erica found her answer in her mother's dresser. A sports bra made for her mom's larger breasts did the job of compressing Erica's new tits down to a manageable size. The squeezing left her with a constant tingle of arousal that was sure to have her dripping by the end of her first class, but it would have to do.

There was no sign of her mother. No note, or even any indication that she slept in her bed. But, for some reason, Erica wasn't concerned. She knew her mother was fine. But she made sure to leave a note on the counter explaining where she would be later. She wouldn't be coming home until late tonight.

School was uneventful. Erica was sure that everyone could tell something was different about her, but her mother's sports bra and a loose blouse did the job of covering up her breasts. She wanted to try and see Ms. Arthur, to get some explanation for what had happened in her dream. But the guidance counselor was nowhere to be found. Even stranger, Cassie and Kara didn't drag her into the bathroom at lunch to eat them out. Erica had to settle for fingering herself in between classes to find some release.

Soon enough, the day was over, and Erica found herself standing in front of 1400 Brook Road. Ms. Arthur's house was a standard suburban home, with a tidy yard and slightly beat up sedan in the driveway. Erica took a deep breath and walked up to the door.

Everyone else was already there. Chad and Zach were sitting quietly, almost motionless, on the couch. Cassie and Kara were cuddled up together in a recliner. Kara's hand was up Cassie's skirt, obviously stroking at her pussy. The boys didn't seem to notice.

"Hey guys," Erica said, hesitantly. Kara and Cassie said "Hey" back, Cassie's voice stuttering for a moment as Kara rubbed her clit. Chad and Zach just smiled blankly.

Erica looked around. "Where's Ms. Arthur?" She asked.

"Ah. Erica, you've made it."

Erica turned at the sound of the counselor's voice. She gasped at the sight.

It was Ms. Arthur, but not the person she knew from school. This was the Ms. Arthur of her dreams. The school psychologist was gone, replaced by a being of pure sex, dressed simply, in a corset and thigh high boots.

Ms. Arthur smiled at her. "It's fitting that you're the last to join us. I have a surprise for you. Sharon, can you join us?"

Erica's jaw dropped and she fell to her knees as her mother walked into the room. Sharon Smith was naked, her heavy tits swaying with every step. There was a set of thick gold rings piercing her nipples, and a matching ring in her clit. Sharon settled on her knees next to her daughter, and leaned in to give Erica a lust filled, unmotherly, kiss. Erica moaned into her mouth, returning the kiss involuntarily. Mother and daughter pushed their tongues into each other's mouths for a time before breaking apart. It took Erica a moment before she regained her breath, and looked up at Ms. Arthur.

"What have you done to her?" She asked. "Who are you? What are you?"

Ms. Arthur laid a gentle hand on Erica's cheek. "I've been called many things over the years." She ran her thumb across Erica's lips. The girl immediately began sucking on it like a cock. "Demon, succubus. Neither is particularly accurate. I'm certainly not a succubus. Those bitches only care about fucking." She smiled thoughtfully. "I consider myself an artist."

"An artist?" Erica asked, releasing Ms. Arthur's thumb for a moment before sucking the digit back into her mouth.

'An artist of flesh, of bodies. You have to understand, my dear. There are many other worlds, other universes, other Earths. Where I come from, there is an insatiable need for pleasure, for fresh bodies to please the ever growing needs of our people. And your Earth, with its ridiculous population and so many varied kinds of people, is an ideal place to find them. Think of me as a saleswoman. I find the best product, make sure it's tailored to the customer's needs, and then deliver on time. You girls were very carefully chosen, with very specific buyers in mind. And the boys, well, the boys are more of a bonus." She nodded in the direction of Chad and Zach.

Erica looked over and moaned at what she saw. Chad and Zach had stripped off their clothes. Their cocks must have been at least a foot long and as thick around as baseball bats. Their bulbous heads looked like they would break the jaws of anyone who tried to swallow them.

"Why?" Erica asked.

Ms. Arthur shrugged. "Cocks are not exactly valued on the other side. They're easy to get. I even had one for a time. I found it to be more trouble than it was worth. But the breeding pens are always looking for a fresh supply of cum. As long as their cocks are big, their stamina incredible, and the amount of cum they produce is copious, I can always find a place for a young male. And that always helps pay the bills. You girls, on the other hand, I already have plans for you." She gestured to Cassie. "Cassie is destined for the household of an orc warlord who likes to collect pretty young things. Of course, she needed a little help with her ability to orgasm. The poor thing was constantly horny, but could barely cum on her own, no matter how many toys she bought. I don't think that's going to be a problem now."

Erica looked over to the preppy blonde. Cassie was desperately frigging her pussy, her back arching as she stuffed three fingers into her dripping lips. She screamed as an orgasm ripped through her, a spray of girlcum erupting from her and flying up to coat her tits. Cassie lay back panting for a second, and then moaned as Zach approached her, the huge head of his cock easing into her sopping cunt. "Oh fuck yes!," She moaned. Another orgasm raced through her as Zach's pole began spreading the walls of her pussy.

"Yes, I think she'll be just fine," Ms. Arthur said, drawing Erica's attention back to her. "And Kara, rebellious little Kara, a traveling troupe of actors picked her out. They liked her look. I think it fits with their punk rock aesthetic. Of course they insisted that she be able to satisfy them and their pack animals orally. That took some work. You should have seen the hours I had her in the dream, sucking down horse cocks until she couldn't breathe. It all worked out in the end."

Kara was busily sucking Chad's cock. The massive rod stretched her throat obscenely as she impaled herself over and over on him. Her tits and stomach were already coated in a slimy mix of spit and cum, more flowing out past the seal of her lips with every thrust of Chad's hips.

"What did you do to me?" Erica asked in a small voice. She already knew the answer. The constant arousal, the massive orgasms, the love of submission and anal sex. It all had to come from somewhere. Or someone.

"I made your breasts larger."

"What?' Erica asked, deeply confused.

"I made your breasts larger." Ms Arthur shrugged. "That was all I thought you needed to meet the needs of the client."

"But, but. All the rest. Everything that happened over these last weeks?"

"That was all you." Ms. Arthur smiled down at her. "I must be honest with you, Erica, I find you quite astounding. When this all began, I was sure you would take the most work. Instead, all I did was unleash what was already in you. It would have been interesting to see how your life had gone if I had never come into it. But given your culture's feelings on sex, I suspect you would have been quite unhappy."

"Oh," Erica said, feeling confused and very lost. "So, who have I been sold to?"

"Me," Ms Arthur said brightly.

"What?"

"You will be coming home with me. I've been doing this for a very long time, Erica. And it's about time that I select a protege. Someday, it will be you standing here, admiring your work."

"I don't know what to say." Lust and fear were warring inside of her. Part of Erica wanted to run screaming from the room. But another, louder part of her mind saw the power Ms. Arthur was offering. Saw what she could become standing in front of her. It didn't take long before that part won the war. "What about my mother?"

Sharon was sitting in an armchair, one of her fat nipples pushed up to her mouth, the thick nub and its gold ring caught in her lips. Her hands were at her pussy, rubbing her clit and plunging into her slick lips.

"Ah, yes. Something of a target of opportunity. Once I realized what I had in you, I just had to meet the woman who brought you into this world. Your mother isn't as natively capable of pure debauchery as you are, but it didn't take much coaxing to unleash her inner slut. I would have been very interested in meeting your father. The combination of genes at work in you is fascinating." Ms. Arthur thought for a moment. "There is a family of goblins on my estate. They have served me well for many years. I know that they're in the market for a nanny for their children. Your mother will do nicely. That way she is close, and you'll be able to see her when you like. I do have to warn you, goblins reach sexual maturity quite fast. When you visit her, you'll likely find that your mother has her hands, and her holes, full."

"I... thank you," Erica said. She was having trouble focusing. The sight and sounds of sex were all around her, and her pussy was dripping with arousal under her skirt.

Ms. Arthur spread her legs slightly. "I think you know the best way to thank me."

Erica fell into her with a moan. She hadn't touched Ms. Arthur in the dream, and had no idea what to expect. The first taste of her made Erica's pussy gush. She tasted of pure sex, like the promise of a thousand orgasms. Ms. Arthur's hand went to the back of Erica's head, holding her tight. Nectar ran down Erica's chin as she licked, the fat nub of a clit between her lips, tongue slipping into slick folds. She wrapped her arms around Ms. Arthur's hips, grasping her ass and locking the two of them together.

When Ms. Arthur came she nearly drowned Erica, a torrent of girlcum flowing into her mouth. She swallowed reflexively, mouthfuls of sweet girl juice pouring down her throat, but it wasn't enough. She was soaked in Ms. Arthur, her blouse quickly turning transparent. Her own cunt was gushing in a sympathetic orgasm. Hands were on her, and Erica finally pulled away from Ms. Arthur's dripping cunt to see her mother kneeling next to her. Sharon was working the buttons of Erica's blouse, pulling it off, followed shortly by her sports bra. Erica jerked and moaned as her mother cupped one of her newly enlarged tits, fingers tugging at a fat nipple.

"Oh, sweetie. Mistress did such a good job on you." Sharon leaned in and they kissed, sharing Ms. Arthur's taste. "I'm so happy for you, for us." The mother daughter makeout continued for sometime. Sharon's free hand slipped between Erica's thighs. Her cunt was so slick with nectar that Sharon met hardly any resistance as she pushed three fingers into her daughter. Erica moaned into her mother's mouth as she was fucked, her sopping pussy clenching around the invading fingers. When she came, it was with a full body convulsion so intense she almost fell over. Sharon held her upright, whispering into her cheek as the climax roared through her.

It took her long moments to swim up from the depths of her climax. Erica surfaced, eyes coming back into focus in time to watch Sharon lick her fingers clean of her daughter's juices. The sounds of fucking were all around her, carnal lust filling the room. Erica looked over to see that Ms. Arthur had joined Cassie on the couch, leaning over her back as Zach pounded her dripping slit. As Erica watched, he pulled out of Cassie, leaving her gaping open, and slid into Ms. Arthur's mouth, sliding to the hilt in a single smooth thrust. He began facefucking her, his baseball bat of a cock filling her throat effortlessly. Underneath them, Cassie rolled over, her mouth seeking Ms. Arthur's cunt like a guided missile.

Sharon's hand in Erica's hair drew her attention. Sharon pulled Erica to her feet and dragged her over to the other couch. She threw her daughter down, swung her legs over Erica's head, and leaned down to plant her lips on Erica's cunt.

Her mother's cunt burst on Erica's mouth like an overripe peach. She was drowning in Sharon's juices, and Erica couldn't be happier about it. Her tongue swept out, over a fat clit pierced with a thick gold ring, and in between smooth lips, to delve deep into Sharon's pussy. Her mother was doing the same to her, lips locked around Erica's clit, her tongue pushing rhythmically against that sensitive bud. They came together, torrents of girlcum pouring out of them. It was easy to see where Erica had got her juiciness from. If anything, Sharon was even more of a squirter than Erica. Thick strings of girlcum were connecting both of them as they worked shaking climaxes from each other, thighs tight around each other's heads, fingers reaching back to rub and then penetrate flexing assholes. Sharon was the first to concede defeat, rolling off her daughter after an orgasm so intense that she nearly fell off the couch. By that point, Erica was well on her way to stuffing four fingers from each hand into Sharon's willing ass.

Finally freed from beneath her mother's thighs, Erica sat up. She was coated in girlcum, her hair slicked back with her mother's nectar. She took in the scene around her. Cassie was still on her couch, both holes gaping open, a river of cum pouring out of her. Ms. Arthur was squatting down behind her, greedily drinking from the flowing river of lust. Kara was sitting in a chair, her front coated in cum and spit, licking her lips while she stroked a pair of fingers through her slick pussy lips.

Zach and Chad were making their way towards Erica, pure animal lust in their eyes, both stroking their pre-dripping cocks as they approached.

"Are both of those for me?" She giggled, reaching out to grab a cock in each hand. They were huge, her fingers unable to touch around them. And practically gushing with precum, thick ropes of liquid lust dripping down to the floor. Or, now that they were in front of Erica, dripping down to coat her thighs. She ran her hands down their length, marveling at their size. Each time her hands reached their base a thick spurt of pre would erupt from their distended cumslits, until she was dripping in it. Erica couldn't take it any more, she had to taste them from the source. She leaned in, planting her lips on Zach's enormous crown. His flavor made her moan, his size made her moan even more. Her tongue slipped past her lips, running in tight circles around him. He was pumping a steady stream of pre onto her lips, overflowing her mouth and dripping from her chin. She had to open wide to take him in, her jaw creaking with the strain. But he was in, her lips stretched wide around his pole. Zach kept coming too, his hand was on the back of her head, pushing her down onto him, more and more of his cock spearing into her. Erica's eyes rolled back into her head as he entered her throat, the delirious sensation of her misfiring nerves overwhelming her rational mind. He was so big, so thick, she shouldn't have been able to take him. But she shouldn't have been able to do a lot of the things she had done recently. Her body convulsed, a mind wiping climax rolling through her. For a moment she couldn't remember her name, where she was, who the people around her were. Erica's entire world contracted down to the huge cock pushing ever deeper into her throat, battering her open, a steady pulse of burning hot precum filling her stomach with desire. She was sitting in a puddle of her own nectar, her cunt desperate for something to fill it. Her vision, consumed by Zach's torso, began to grow dim.

He pulled out of her in a single rapid motion, and the world came back to her. Erica drew in a deep breath, sputtering a little on the pre that filled her throat and mouth. Zach's cock was resting gently on her lower lip, and he was smiling down at her as she caught her breath. Chad was there too, his pre dripping rod still shooting ropes across her tits as she jerked him off. Her hand had moved with a mind of its own in those lost moments, and she was covered in him. And then Zach's hand was back on her head, and he pulled her down onto him again.

They traded her back and forth like that for what seemed like hours, one of them smoothly fucking her throat, the other leaking burning hot precum all over her. She was coated in a slick layer of precum, spit, sweat, and once they came, pearly white cum. Chad and Zach were filling her up, feeding her the most delicious meal that Erica had ever eaten. The room faded around her, only the wet noises of her throat being fucked and the heat of their cum as it blossomed in her belly mattered now. She came again and again, just the sensation of their bloated rods opening up her throat was enough to set her off. Nothing else mattered.

Slowly, reality returned to her. Erica realized that neither of them was in her anymore, that her hands were empty. She moaned weakly, finally exhausted from her rigors. Mouths were on her, and she looked down to see Kara and Cassie gleefully licking the mixed fluids from her skin. Cassie smiled up at her, her chin slick with spit. "There she is." She reached up and cupped Erica's cheek. "You were out for a couple of minutes. The boys really got you."

Erica could only nod. She could still feel the passage of their cocks in her throat, and she wasn't sure if she could speak yet. She could moan though, and she did as Cassie and Kara sucked in her enlarged nipples. And she moaned again when the hands slipped between her thighs, fingers quickly filling her ass and pussy. Other moans reached her ears, and Erica looked over to see her mother riding Chad, her pussy stretched around his fat cock. Ms. Arthur appeared on the scene wearing a strap-on that was the equal of Chad's cock, and eased it into Sharon's asshole. Zach completed the scene, standing on the couch to push his cock down Ms. Arthur's throat.