In Your Dreams Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the night passed in a blur, a constant stream of sensation, of climax after climax. Erica could only process it in pieces. She was on the couch, Chad's cock in her ass while she licked Cassie's cunt. She was up against the wall, Ms. Arthur fucking orgasm after gushing orgasm from her with that huge strap-on. On her knees behind her mother, mouth planted on her asshole. Sucking Zach's cock again. This time she was in control, milking thick bursts of cum from him, two fingers in his ass pressing directly on his prostate. Over and over, orgasm after gushing, twitching, mind wiping orgasm.

The sun rose on a new day, the first rays of light through the front windows illuminating a pile of sweaty, sticky bodies. They were still going at it, Zach languidly easing his cock in and out of Erica's ass, Cassie and Sharon gently eating each other out in a slow sixty-nine, Kara running her tongue around Chad's crown to get the last bits of his cum into her mouth.

Ms. Arthur walked back into the room, holding a steaming cup of coffee and somehow looking like she hadn't just spent the last twelve hours covered in cum and spit and sweat. She watched, a small smile on her lips, as they worked their final orgasms from each other's exhausted bodies. When it was all over they lay on the floor gasping, looking up at the woman who had brought them together.

"Well," She said. "I think it's time for us to go?"

"Go where?" Erica whispered, the loudest her ravaged throat could go.

Ms. Arthur snapped her fingers, and a door appeared in the middle of the room so suddenly it almost made Erica queasy. "Home, Erica. I'm taking you all home now." Ms. Arthur opened the door, making a small gesture to whatever lay on the other side. "After you."

Erica drew in a deep breath, stood on shaky legs, and took her first stumbling steps towards her new life.