Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doindia
doindia
328 Followers

How his organ is is it ok, I said very nice and long enough to touch womb.

It is something like mine. How long it is she asked that further It's almost like mine. Mine is little slimmer than him. Then how long is yours she asked. I have not measured it you may feel and guess it's almost erect now I said. She started moaning, on her first moan I released her butt traveled to cup her breast from over dress. I have served her every need let me be useful to her womanly need and started squeezing her boobs, one after another.

Shahil leave me it is not right for both of us to indulge in this. Its incest we can't do it she was pushing her my hands, but force was feeble. I went on caressing her body, she was verbally apposing it, but nothing physically. She must be hungry for this since more than year.

I don't know whether she had any interest in it before we had firm bound, but now I think she too needed.

I said what more incest is. Me fucking B-I-L or fucking SIS or having threesome or SIS getting pregnant by me as you say. What we are doing is more than that. Girl friend let me be very much clear, I have one cunt and two ass holes for my enjoyment or disposal. Neither of them denies me when I am horny, may be the only invite me to fuck. That way I am more than satisfied, I always respect their desire and many times I fuck B-I-L as my duty. If you are in need of the blissful and safe intercourse you can say yes. Otherwise I will never force you, what I was thinking is you need banging urgently. Your body language is telling it. We can reach our place by tomorrow night or day after that. When I reach there I have whole world will be present. For you there is nothing for this.

If you don't need it's ok for me.

I released my grip tried turn away from her. She suddenly caught me and embraced me tightly. It was more than enough for me to conclude. I started kissing her madly and inserted my hand in her panty to feel her freshly shaven pussy. As I caressed the cunt which was already leaking juice. Found the slit entered fingering she shuddered to the touch and her moans started she was no more hesitant. We had broken all the barriers now. She was caressing my back while I was playing with her assets. I pushed my Bermuda along with undies and took out pushing by legs. Her hand automatically reached my erect rod, she hold it smoothly admired it's touch. I pushed her gagra to her waist. I was now caressing her legs thigh the touch was something totally different from both the girls I had touched previously.

Mature aunty was moaning like hell her breathing came harsh I pulled her panty to knees, she kicked them off. I wanted to kiss her body I licked her navel she urged me to proceed. I thought she is indicating me to eat her pussy. I took my mouth to her pussy, she dragged my head by hair nothing now. You just enter my forbidden place now just ride me, I am in no position to sustain any more. I positioned over her she took lead she hold my ramrod and place over her old choot's opening and urged me to move.

I was entering very hot canal of her lovely cunt. It was tight enough to make me slow as it was not serviced since over a year. I slowly plunged my meat into her tight slit. It took several strokes to reach her bottom. I started slowly humping her while holding her still clothed shoulder. She was in such a hurry she did not allow me even disrobing her. I place my hand over her blouse and squeezing them still clothed. She was rolling her head to left and right.

I went on pumping her for several minutes at a stretch. She shuddered twice but didn't allow me take rest nor she rested. I went on pumping her she was oozing her cunt juice now and then. I too didn't stop till she urged me to stop. At last I too reached climax, started humping her like machine gun and when I was on the verge to release I asked where to release.

She said don't worry I had tubectomy you fill there. When I started cumming like falls and filled her cunt with my juice and fell over her. For the first time I had enjoyed with mature lady. She took my weight for few minutes and pushed me aside. My dead meat came out giving full space for leaking tap.

It was wonderful she said. We were lying in same pose for some twenty minutes. My hands could not keep quiet, started disrobing her fully. First choli came off and next her bra. For the first time I saw her open breasts, they were marvelous in touch, much softer than SIS 's they had slightly sagged still wonderful for her age. I exclaimed wow what a beauties are these. She said your exercises have made them little tighter than before. Now her gagra came off with petticoat, panty was no more there it had been removed earlier. I parted from her and saw with some distance she blushed to be seen naked. What are you seeing now after making everything, you are eyeing me as if for the first time.

I said for the first time I am seeing you total nude and I am repenting why I did not see you like this before.

She – if you had seen me before like this, what difference it would have made.

I would be after you than my sister and I would be taking tour of heavens with you. If you had seen me nude you would have made me pregnant than my bahu she laughed.

I came near her and started exploring her beauty, she stopped me and asked again what we are doing is wrong I feel I am cheating my late husband.

You are too late to think, we have committed and no two of us is your husband, but, he has cheated you.

Her mouth was open with bewilderment.

I continued by leaving such a wonderful wife of him in middle of the life. When her needs were still existing. I am performing duty in lieu of him. I want to keep you always happy, if I was born before him and saw you. I would be the one married you. With or without your consent. You are praising me too much. As my hands were on her bum and pulling to me. I took my finger to now, little loose cunt and started fingering her. She threw her hand at my cock and felt it was ready.

Oh my god you are ready so soon it's not even fifteen or twenty minutes you vomited.

If you are lying nude beside me, I will do it till morning. I wanted to taste her cunt I slid lower and placed my mouth on her cunt she pushed me aside and said what are you doing it's very nasty already you have discharged there and the place is dirty don't do it, she got up from bed.

I asked why aunt uncle has not done it to you. Let me do it you will just love it's so pleasing there. Once if I lick there you will be after me requesting to lick.

She said I have no experience in it I don't want to feel it.

At least you try if you don't like I will stop.

She agreed after persuasion but not before cleaning. She went to bath and cleaned and dried said you are mischievous fellow I don't know what you will do with me and she spread herself on cot. I attacked her vagina with my tongue she was shivering and said don't do it tickles me there.

I gave no answer and continued licking starting from outer lips and then inner lips by the time I had reached her clit she was shivering with new found excitement. As I went on nibbling her clit she was getting wild. My tongue entered her pussy while I was playing with her clit, it was too much for her within no time she reached climax. I was not to stop there I further continued mouth fucking her till she had several orgasms and discharged profusely. I went on doing she was totally exhausted. I left her only when she pushed my head seriously. I positioned between her thighs and inserted tip into her throbbing cunt. She requested me not now it has become tender by your licking like hungry dog.

She - let's have some rest if I am ok by then we will do it. I was little hungry as we had not taken food.

I took cake mouthful and transferred to her mouth we ate the piece transferring from mouth to mouth. We had some fruit's also. I took remaining cake's cream smeared on her boobs navel etc and lick cleaned. She too took some cream and smeared on my upper body and on nipples she too licked my body.

I asked her to smear on my ramrod but she said no, even after persuasion she didn't accept to lick my cock. I too was not ready to rush so many things in a day.

I positioned her in doggy style standing on floor and bending on the cot. I came behind her she took lead placed my cock at entrance of her cunt by holding it. I entered her slowly when reached hilt started moving slow and increased speed as per her guidance as she was old player and had mastered many art in fucking experience of decades. From time to time she guided me to increase speed or slow down or when she reached climax she used to halt me.

I fucked her for the longest time of my life. I must have fucked her at least one hour without breaking contact or pulling out. She knew when I was about to cum and she slowed me or stopped me. At last it became unbearable for me I started banging her with fastest speed and longest strokes holding her waist, room was filled with our fucking noise I poured whatever my balls had containing emptied in experienced cunt. When no more came out of my rod and it came out by itself we collapsed on cot and slept nude totally exhausted in each other's arms.

Morning I was awake before her, my hand was on her boob as usual bit it was not SIS but aunty my lovely Mona.

In the morning light she looked more beautiful than previous night, her boobs were still reddish due to yesterday's doggy style fucking I had taken them for support. What a body she has at this age, any one will die to fuck her. I kissed her fore head she didn't stir, massaged her whole body there was no signal of her waking. I turned her on back caressed silky thighs, horniness added to the morning erection.

I was excited within no time I straight away dived on her muff. As I licked there was movement in her. By the time she was fully awake I was mouth fucking her.

Oh Shahil what a way of awakening it is! You have done it till late night and you are on your business before I was even awake. You are a great lover, let us do after we fresh up.

I was not ready to listen, on seeing moistening cunt I lifted her legs placed them on my shoulder and lined my cock with her choot. Without waiting for her signal I jammed my ramrod into her opening of heaven.

She squirmed ohhhhhhh,

I sank in her cunt with only two strokes she was out of breath by my assault. Without giving chance to recover I started fucking her in missionary position. I had learnt few lessons yesterday and was making use of them, slowed down for few strokes and speeded for some time. Within five minutes she shuddered for first orgasm which followed by every minute.

I was kneading her breasts she was shouting as if I am raping her. I rested on her body gave a long smooch still my cock embedded in her juicy cunt. After we recovered she pushed me on my back. Straddled me by placing her legs each side she lowered on my throbbing lund gulped whole rod in one go. She started humping in slow rhythm. Once she took out my cock and peeled skin to lowest and gave a mighty push holding her cunt muscles tight. It pained me a lot but the friction I got was something different it felt I am fucking Shwana.

Next she started pumping till she had couple of orgasms for herself and collapsed over me. She had still got good strength may be effect of exercises we did. Still my rod hadn't delivered juice. I said I am not yet done, let me finish.

She turned around backed up and she was totally adhered to my front. She raised her leg in sky and asked me to poke from side, this was new pose for me. I had to struggle to find orifice, she only guided me now I entered in her leaked cunt. It had become slippery due to her discharges. I went slow and steady till I reached my goal while grabbed her bums for support and her one leg was on my hand. It was very nice pose neither she nor I strained.

We had some rest before started morning routines. When we relieved our nature calls and ordered tea.

While sipping tea I said you are seasoned player you know many poses and art of mating. She said that's the main advantage of aunties. You have to learn lot more, don't worry my lover boy I will make you expert in the art of loving. Whomever you mate in future everybody should be satisfied. You have nice physic good strength over that, you have nice that.

Me what do you mean by nice that.

She – that thing below belt.

Me - it has name call it lund, she was hesitant but I forced her to call it by name. I didn't leave her till she called every organ by their names, like penis, choot, chuchi etc.

You have spoiled me I think you will spoil my language also. I have neither spoiled you, I have helped you to find the lost treasure. Nor spoiled your language. I am teaching grammar and general knowledge.

There was no hesitation left, we were moving in room nude. Our nakedness didn't bothered any more. We were very casual as if we were fully dressed. I pinched her long nipples and took them in my mouth. Still you are not satisfied you have been after my body since yesterday evening.

It was meals and now I am taking snacks, she laughed for that. Ok go and take bath, I shall go after that. I said ladies first, she took towel and left for bath. She was latching door by habit, I called her out why are locking is there anything still unseen. She shouted naughty fellow. I had to Wait till finished bath meanwhile I chose dress for today, emptied pant of previous day started stuffing things in fresh ones. I noticed the crumpled currency there was a piece of paper in it. It was food's bill for aunty. There was a note on it. I have made your friend ready for you tonight. You are free to contact followed by her cell no and her name Melena. I gave a call and asked her to come to room for hair dress and make up. By the time I heard sound of shower. Thought for a moment and entered bathroom aunty was applying soap on her body, she had closed her eyes.

I started rubbing her body she was startled by sudden entry and sighed of relief. You scared me she said, why you came inside boys should not watch ladies bathing. You wait outside till I am finished. I said I am here to finish you.

She said what?. I said I am here to help you bathing and started rubbing her body with soap. As my hands roamed on her body I could not control myself I was getting excited. I squeezed her tit's she shouted this is the reason I wanted to keep you away. Once you saw me you start playing. We have done it just a hour back. Just you did what I asked, after little hesitation she uttered you have fucked me and now you are here playing with my boobs.

I was not ready to listen to her pleas as this was the first time with a lady in bath. I didn't have chance with either Shwana or SIS. I excited her by inserting a finger in her choot. She became ready and asked me to hurry and ram. She bent and hold shower handle I entered her from behind while shower was running. It was different sensation on slippery body while hot shower running. I must have jammed her for at least half an hour.

We completed bath playing together. Had breakfast in room only. By the time we ate Melena arrived. We were relieved as just before that we had dressed.

Aunty wondered to find Melena here. I told her that I had called her for hairstyle and make up. She opposed but at last agreed. Melena dried hair and made setting of hairs, when she was through she asked aunt to wash her face so can give make up. The moment aunty entered bath and closed door behind her. Melena came near me and whispered, so you had her. I was puzzled by her question.

She continued I knew your plan so I prepared her for you. What did you do to her.

She said it's professional secret can't relive it to anyone. I don't do it often but your tips made to make it. I looked at her quizzically. She further said the generous tips showed your concern on her. People won't give that much as tips even when we go to bridal makeup. You can call me whenever you need me.

I didn't understand whenever you need me, but by the time Mona was out of bathroom.

While Melena was attending aunt I noticed her keenly. The girl must be around 22 – 24 years unmarried very beautiful she is wearing tight pant and top. As she moves her tight boobs jiggle when she is bending facing me I can see her cleavage, they are white in color, I can't see upto her nipples as they are covered by bra. She caught me looking but made no effort to cover them.

I thought she is trying to seduce or neglecting

Aunt was looking gorgeous though her makeup was simpler than yesterday. I whistled at her, and commented today someone will propose you, but be careful I am here for you. She blushed like newlywed and said if you speak like this I won't come to marriage. We left for marriage at marriage hall we were greeted by her sister Soha aunty. Mona introduced me though she had seen me at SIS's marriage. Soha aunty praised her as she looked at least ten years younger than actual. Mona said all these because of this brute. And detailed what I did for her b day, except what we did later.

Soha was pleased at this and thanked me for the care taken and the way I celebrated. I wish I too was present and I wish I had such a caring nephew for me. [we laughed for that understandingly.]

Mona said it is not proper to for a widow but Shahil does not listen to me. Sometimes he irritates me like hell. Mona sobbed.

Soha took her hand and consoled, said nowadays it's common almost everybody live like this only. If you exhibit that you are widow people will look in different way. What you have done is safe for you. Now it's more than a year, so you forget that incident try to be normal. You are going to be granny soon so you can spend your time playing with it.

Marriage function went well, so many people appreciated her look, but none commented her in wrong way. In fact most of her relatives were happy for she becoming normal.

After marriage function we had to return, but aunty was worried for her changed look. I consoled her it will fade within few days, but she was not ready to go back and wanted tour to extend. I asked aunt to call home and inform them. She called B-I-L and wished to go few temples and want to tour a bit as she had come all the way here and I was not agreeing for the same, it was sort of complaint. B-I-L tried to convince me for prolonged tour. I said I am not interested to roam with old lady for few reasons. I am missing classes and I don't like being away from for longer than this and I am missing them all.

I asked him to come and take charge. He resisted and asked me continue. I complained she does not listen to my wishes and she objects for almost everything, so I am not interested to go along with her. Finally B-I-L requested me to accompany her for few more days. I agreed to one condition that she has to follow my decisions.

Aunty abused for false complaint. We entered room I caught her started kissing she was pushing me off. Any way you have told everybody that I don't follow your ideas so I will not cooperate henceforth. I took her in my arms and carried to bed, put her on bed started caressing her body. She was lying like dead, no responses at all. I started giving smooch but she is no more responding, held her lips tight. My hands were roaming on her body, but she is pushing my hand away. I licked her face, I reached to her neck, and there was some sign of her breathing getting deeper. Now I moved to her ears, took a earlobe in mouth, and started chewing. Now she is losing self-control moans are coming out of her mouth despite of her efforts.

Now I understood that her ears are her weakness. Entered my tongue in her ear and nibbling her ear. This sent chill over her body, she stopped resisting any more. I took another ear and continued same treatment. She lost control and held me tight and started moaning. She is shuddering now gripped my head and started chewing my lips till they bleed. She was in heat pulled out belt from pant un buttoned and pulled out my pant. She sprawled on bed pulling me over her. Raised her dress to waste pulled my cock from side and showed in her cunt by parting her panty. She pulled me by my buttock to make me enter her. Now I took charge and started humping her in lightning speed. She didn't last long before shot for last time had very big orgasm of her life. I stayed still by lying on her. Went on leisurely licking her face massaging breasts still encased in dress. Once she is cool I started moving in slow speed, till she is excited again. She started pushing her buttock from below. I increased speed and now I am fucking her with long and fast strokes, she is lifting her bare butts from below to meet my thrusts. I am squeezing her balls, which I am feeling hard as they are still packed in blouse and bra. I fucked her for long enough to take her for another two or three orgasms. When I am near to my own climax I started banging her in high speed by the time I was ready to fill her hole with my spunk she is having her last orgasm. I started filling fuel in her tank while she is gushing her own juice.

doindia
doindia
328 Followers