Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doindia
doindia
328 Followers

She smiled at me and pulled me over her. She is licking my lips which are bruised by her attack. She said even my husband was as naughty as you in our honeymoon.

Mona what do you think what we are doing now. We are on honey moon only, may be second for you but it's first with me.

She uttered thank you my love before she hid her face in my chest. Had some rest and changed into comfortable clothes after freshened.

Ok Mona tell me what we are going to in coming days. You have taken time from son and daughter-in-law so let me know your plans.

She is happy for me calling her by name. It feels nice on you calling me by name but be careful in others presence. My hubby used to call me Mal

you too can call Mal

. I said my sweet Mal

, she slid to my side and is playing with my chest hairs.

Mal – I wanted some time for my bleaching and make up to fade. We now outside of our place, so my dressing and make up will not make any difference. In our place I can't come out like this, people will take me wrongly and may abuse me for changed look within just a year after losing hubby.

Me – why always you are thinking only that matter. I am putting all my efforts for you to forget sorrow, and to make cheer up in future life. Mal you are disappointing me in this respect. See I had taken you to tour

Over clouds just few minutes back, and now you are coming below the ground level.

Suppose if you continue to be like this. Count me out of your company or group. I will no more any attention to your needs whatever kind they may be.

Mal – Oh Shahil I am also trying to forget my sorrow. I know you are the only fellow who loves from depth of your heart. You are ready to sacrifice anything for my happiness. Now you sacrificed your classes for me. I know you will have to work hard for making up the loss.

If you wish there will be line of young and beautiful girls for you, but you are struggling to keep me happy. She started sobbing, I pulled her hard and kissed her forehead,

see Mal now only you appreciated me for my acts and now you are crying. What is this wiped her tears with my lips.

Mal – I am not crying baba, tears are because of I am happy for having you at my side.

Me – I can't understand women you cry when you are sorrow and even when you are happy. I don't think even god will be able to understand.

Mal – ok Shahil let it be whether we are going out for dinner or you will order room service.

Me – we are going out for food. Let me know whether we are going out after another round or we will do it after we are returned.

Mal – are you an animal, always you are after my cunt. When will you be satiated. Just half an hour back we have fucked and you are demanding another round. By the time we reach Nashik my cunt will be worn out or will be swollen and will become of no further use.

Me – I am happy to hear such words from you, see my rod is erected by mere words. What will happen when you start licking it like lollypop. She had become seasoned with language within two days.

I started kneading her boobs though covered by nighty but free from bra. I started pulling her nighty towards belly, but she pushed my hand aside.

You idiot stop now. I am hungry let's have some food and the night is ours and I am not going to run away from you. She got up and lead to bathroom.

doindia
doindia
328 Followers