Inga Swenson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she continued on her morning run, Inga Swenson thought about what she had just agreed to. She was going to meet a lot of her neighbors, a bunch of other women in their thirties just like her. But...12 or more...teenage football players? She had no children of her own but had always heard that teenage boys are always horny. This was going to be a party for the boy's football team. How come there were going to be no girls from their school? What...does that mean...?

Several days later Inga went to the shopping mall that Judy had mentioned. Walking into the department store Inga asked the young sales clerk about what kind of swimsuits are in style nowadays. The girl at the store looked to be 18 or so.

Inga and the young clerk started up a conversation. The good looking young girl told her that she was a senior at Slater High School. Inga then told her that she had just met a lady named Judy Bender who had a son who played on the football team. She had just met the boy the other morning.

"You mean...Bruce...Bender? Oh. ma'am, I think we really have nothing for you here. You should go down to the end of the mall to a store called Lily's. The lady there will get you exactly what you need."

Totally confused, Inga Swenson thanks the teenage clerk and goes down to the end of the mall. As soon as she walks inside Lily's Boutique she is greeted by a striking brunette lady in her 40s.

"Hi! Welcome to Lily's Boutique. I'm Lily. How can I help you?"

"Hi. My name...Inga. Sorry but my English not so good. I am looking for...swimsuit."

Lily Maestro is taken back by the blonde woman who just came into the store. She's something else. No make up, just a classic beauty. She must be new in town.

"Inga, I've never seen you before. Are you...new in town?"

"Yes. I just move to...Majestic Bluffs. I just get invite to pool party and need something to wear. Lady told me to bring swimsuit."

Lily Maestro knew exactly what this was about. Several other women were just in the store buying new bikinis for a party in Majestic Bluffs.

"Is this...for the Slater High...football party?"

"Yes..My neighbor tell me they...celebrate...good season."

"It was too bad they lost that Championship game. My two sons just graduated from Slater. They played football on the team. One of my sons even got a football scholarship for college. I was actually a member of the Slater High booster club so I know exactly what it is all about. I know...exactly what you need."

Lily Maestro who always knows everything about everyone in town just has to learn more about this gorgeous newcomer.

"Inga, you have quite an accent. Where are you from?"

"From Stockholm. I just move here. I love it here."

"You aren't wearing a ring so I guess you are single."

"Yes. My husband die and I move to Majestic Bluffs."

"Inga, when my boys played for Slater I went to all their parties. If you want to make a good first impression you want something like...this."

Lily shows Inga a tiny orange bikini that is nothing more than a string.

"A couple of the other women bought bikinis just like these yesterday. I'm sure you'll be the center of attention if you wear this number."

"Are you sure? It isn't too...small? It looks pretty...naughty."

"No way. That little orange number is looks like it's made for you."

"Okay, if you say so. I trust your judgement."

"You'll also need the matching wrap. It's called a cover up. You'll also need a matching pair of orange heels."

"Okay I get it all. Anything else I need?"

Lily Maestro shows the newcomer all of the assorted sexy lingerie, bras, panties, see thru tops and heels.

"Inga, you'll definitely need a lot of this stuff. I have a feeling you're gonna start...getting lucky."

"Lucky, what you mean...lucky?"

"Inga...have you been getting any...action? From...men?"

"You mean...sex? No. I go on a couple dates from internet. One guy was what you call... loser and the other try to rape me."

Then...Inga you are done with the online thing. So then what are you doing about it?"

"Nothing yet. I am starting to look around but find no one yet."

"Inga it sounds like you need one of these."

Lily shows Inga Swenson the life like dildo. It is a 9 inch rubber penis with a pair of life like balls.

"This little number will definitely keep you company. Most of the women in Majestic Bluffs have this same model."

"Okay...I guess...I need one of these...what you call...dildo? Right?"

"Yes. This one is our best selling 9 inch model. We also have this one over here that is almost 11 inches long."

Lily shows Inga the 11 inch black penis. It is longer and thicker than the other one.

"Inga this one is actually a life size replica from a porn star named Ben Pounder. They actually took his penis and it is supposed to be made to...exact specifications. See the veins, the pink head and the slit that's his piss hole. A lot of the ladies are buying this one too. They tell me they actually start with the smaller one then once they get the feel of this one, they end up throwing the other one away."

Inga's pussy starts to moisten just looking at the two lifelike dildos.

"Okay...if you say so, then I buy this too."

As Lily starts ringing up her purchase, the store owner has one last piece of advice for the gorgeous blonde from Stockholm.

"Inga when the ladies start...getting their supplies, you tell them you want the Mellow Yellow. Don't do any of the other stuff."

"Okay..I will remember...I want...Mellow Yellow."

On the way home Inga Swenson starts getting aroused. She will definitely get on her computer and google Ben Pounder. She made a mental note to remember to tell the others at the party she wants something called Mellow Yellow.

After her long nightly bath, Inga Swenson thinks about her new life. She will definitely have to hire someone to keep up with the yard work and a maid to help around the house. It was probably a mistake to buy such a large house. But Inga knows one thing. She absolutely made the right decision to leave Sweden and move to such a beautiful neighborhood on the California Coast. And it seems she had made a friend in her neighbor Judy. It is really nice to live in the United States where no one knows of her past life in Sweden. Improving her poor English will have to become her number one priority.

It's only monday but the blonde newcomer is also looking forward to the party on friday. Sounds like a lot of the other women at the party like to get kind of crazy. Inga will have to bring a couple bottles of her favorite wine to share with the others. It's going to be great meeting a lot of other women her age, even though it is going to be a party for the local High School football team. She wonders if the orange string bikini and matching heels are a bit too much, but Lily in the boutique has told her she will fit right in with the others.

As she slowly rubs the washcloth over her big tits, Inga starts to think about men , or in her case lack of male companionship. Inga did have a couple of secret encounters in her previous life. She and her teenage yard boy Lars did get together once in awhile when Bjorn was out of town. Once the old geezer came home early from a business meeting and almost caught them. If he had come home 5 minutes earlier her old husband would have caught her on her tummy, screaming for the young yard boy to fuck her senseless. Her marriage would have been toast. It was then she decided it was too dangerous to play around on the side. She had too much at stake financially.

Its been months since she had any sex at all and two years years since she had an orgasm from a man's penis. She speeds up her bath. It's going to be great to get some relief from her new dildo. But she wonders why she ended up letting Lily from the boutique talk her into buying the big black one.

Inga quickly gets out of the bathtub and turns on her computer. As it boots up she quickly towels off her lush body, puts her long blonde hair up and puts on her favorite silk robe. She wonders about the porn star Ben Pounder, supposedly the model for the big black dildo. She googles him and is shocked by what comes up. Ben Pounder is a real person, a good looking young black man who must be in his early twenties. As she scrolls through the pictures Inga now knows that Lily from the boutique was right. Ben Pounder did indeed have an 11 inch penis!

And the young black man certainly knows how to use it. Inga started to scroll past picture of picture of his big penis in the mouth or pussy of some lucky woman. She realizes all of the women are white, most of the women look to be Inga's age, late 30s and early 40s. The women seem to be in love with Ben Pounder's gigantic cock. She clicks on the movie section and sees a video of Ben with a good looking blonde around 40.

In the video, Ben and the pretty blonde woman walk into the bedroom and start kissing. She quickly gets his pants off and gets on her knees and starts sucking on his huge penis. The classy looking blonde can't get the whole thing in her mouth! Inga can feel that she is getting quite turned on watching the porno movie. She tries to imagine if she could take that big thing in her mouth.

Just then the blonde woman starts slowly taking off her clothes, Inga notices the lady is wearing one of the dresses from the new Lady Chic Collection. Inga knows Lady Chic dresses start at $1500. Inga thinks it's strange this beautiful blonde is wearing a huge wedding ring. This lady is not a typical porno actor. The classy looking blonde lady must have some major bucks.

The beautiful blonde lady smiles at the young porn star, trying to tease the boy. She has a great slim body with a huge pair of tits. Inga can tell the two are not just making a porno movie. It looks to Inga that these two are lovers. A woman can tell the difference.

The young black boy tells the blonde woman to show him her ass. She turns around and bends over showing him her tiny tanned ass. The boy then tells the blonde lady to tell him what she wants.

"I want that big dick...that big beautiful black dick."

'Shit Charlene, you have to do better than that. You really want this dick? Then you have to beg for it."

"Ohhhh Ben...please...I want that big fuckin dick in me. You know how much I love it!"

"What about your husband? Does he know about us?"

"Yes. I told him everything. He knows all about us and he is...fine with it."

Just then the 20 something black boy picks up the beautiful blonde lady and she squeals as he throws her onto the bed. She gets on her back and spreads her legs.

"Ben I know you want this, don't you? Then it's all yours. All you want. Whenever you want."

Watching the movie on her computer Inga Swenson is dripping wet. Part of her secretly wishes the boy had thrown her on the bed like that. All she knows is that porn star Ben Pounder is the most exciting thing she has ever seen, and this pretty blond lady, whoever she is, is very very lucky.

The porn star gets on top of the blonde women and she screams as the boy's cock hits its target. Inga can see clearly the good looking blonde took the boy's whole 11 inches all the way inside her. The lady screams as the boy starts fucking the older woman. The whole room shakes as the boy drives his huge cock into his older blonde fuck mate.

"Harder Ben!! Harder darling!! Fuck meeeeee."

The boy continues his assault on the blonde woman. Inga knows that this boy with the 11 inch cock must be something special. He fucks her hard for almost 10 minutes, then groans as he starts to orgasm inside his blonde partner. She kisses the boy and screams as the porn star groans and starts to fill her pussy with his semen.

"Ben...cum in your blonde mama!! Please!!"

"UHHHHHH SHIT YES!! CUMMINNNN!! SHITTTTT!"

Inga Swenson had seen a few porn videos in her life but nothing as intense as what she had just seen! The older blonde woman absolutely loved it! The two fuck mates, bathed in sweat, smiled at the camera as Ben Pounder pulled out and told the cameraman to get a good shot of his jizz oozing out. The blonde lady spread her legs and sure enough a huge stream of white cock juice started oozing out of her well fucked hole. The black man's cock sauce ran down her slim tanned legs and onto the white sheets.

Inga Swenson would have given anything to be there and lick the boy's semen off the soaked bed sheets! She knew that she might as well throw the 9 inch dildo in the trash. Inga was going to spend the rest of the night with that black dildo!

After the video, there was a short scene where Ben lay on his back in bed. The same blonde woman was sucking Ben's big black cock. Ben smiled at the camera and tells the viewer that if you are a good looking women in her 30s or 40s ever in Houston and want to go on a date with him please look him up. He then looks down at the blonde lady who hasn't taken her mouth off of Ben Pounders 11 inch cock.

"Shit Charlene, eat that dick!! Eat it bitch!!"

The video ends. Ben Pounder's email address is posted at the end of the video. By now Inga is beside herself with excitement. That black dildo will get a workout tonight! Inga notices that Ben and the blonde lady named Charlene have several more videos. One called "Charlene eats ass" with Ben on his tummy and the sexy blonde milf licking his ass. One called "three hole mama" with Charlene and Ben and three other young blacks. Ben has his cock in her rectum while she has another in her pussy, sucks another and has her hands on a fourth.

Inga Swenson can't stand it anymore. She has to get off soon. The gorgeous long legged blonde, recently the queen of European high society, opens the package with the lifelike black dildo. The rubber phallus looks exactly like Ben Pounder's real penis, with several huge veins sticking out on the sides, a perfectly shaped pink cock head, and a huge pair of soft rubber testicles. Inga closes her eyes and tries to imagine the young porn star in front of her, his huge 11 inches staring her in the face. Inga licks the edges of the dildo's fake cock head. Then licking her way down the entire length of the shaft, putting one of the artificial testicles in her mouth, then the other. She gets on her back, trying to picture Ben Pounder's muscular body above her. In her mind she could hear the young black porn star's voice.

"Worship that fuckin dick, bitch! Suck it now!!"

Inga puts the rubber phallus in her pretty mouth trying to imagine what it would really taste like. She wonders of she could do a better job than the sexy blonde in those videos. The lady named Charlene could only get half of it in her mouth. Inga tries her best to relax her throat muscles...getting all but the last two inches of the rubber dick down her throat.

"UCKKK!! UCK!!"

Inga was choking on the big rubber dildo, trying to imagine the boy grabbing the back of her head roughly forcing her down on his big black penis. After a couple of minutes, she knows she has earned the right to Ben Pounder's monster cock. On her back she spreads her long slim legs and slowly puts the dildo inside her dripping wet pussy.

"Ben...fuck me...please!! Please fuck your Swedish mama..."

The sex crazed blonde quickly thrusts the rubber penis into her swollen pussy. With one thrust Inga Swenson had taken over nine inches of Ben Pounder's rubber monster cock! The Swedish milf had never felt anything like this before. The dildo filled the slim blonde's pussy so completely she could almost feel it coming out of her mouth.

Inga's pussy involuntarily gripped the rubber dildo squeezing the 11 inch phallus. The horny Swedish blonde spread her long legs, closed her eyes and tried to picture Ben Pounder's sweaty black body and good looking face on top of her. Inga was having trouble focusing on Ben Pounder as her fantasy lover. Her mind kept picturing someone younger. Yes...big and black...and younger! She tried to quickly come up with a name for her fantasy fuck mate. How about...Reggie? Or...James? Yes...James...that's it!

Inga now had her fantasy lover clearly in her mind. Young James worked his big black dick deep inside Inga Swenson's tight blonde cunt. The gorgeous blonde worked the rubber dildo faster and deeper into her pussy, feeling the life like soft rubber balls slap against her with each thrust. Her fantasy lover James was giving her the fuck of her life!

"JAMES!! YES!! FUCK MAMA'S PUSSY!! FUCK MEEEE!! JAMES!! I'M HAVING...ORGASM!! EEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

The sex crazed blonde worked the rubber dildo faster...harder...until Inga could feel her pussy start to relax. Inga then shoved the fake cock deeper...she screams as the rubber phallus hits her cervix.

"OHHHHHHH YAAAAAAAAAAA!! ANOTHER ORGASM!! EEEEEEEIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!"

The beautiful blonde's body convulsed and shuddered as Inga Swenson had her second orgasm, thanks to her new Ben Pounder 11 inch dildo! She screamed her approval as her fantasy lover came inside her.

Inga Swenson had found her lover, someone who took her to places she never knew existed! She knew this was the first of many many happy nights with her new rubber fuck mate.

Thank God that Lily had talked her into that wonderful black dildo! Inga spent the next few nights and every morning with that wonderful 11 inch rubber dildo. Her secret "fantasy lover" James has fucked her senseless again and again. Inga has downloaded all of Ben Pounder's videos with the good looking blonde lady named Charlene. Inga's favorite was the one with young Ben and three of his friends taking turns fucking the beautiful classy blonde in every position imaginable. It seemed that the more they fucked her, the more insatiable she was. Inga made it a point to have her dildo ready whenever she watched one of these videos.

Inga, in a weak moment, even sent the young porn star Ben Pounder an email several days ago, telling him she bought the dildo and how much she liked his movies. She asked the black porn star if he and Charlene were full time lovers. Two minutes later Inga gets an email from someone named Charlene Simmons.

"It's Charlene. Let's chat. Here's my cell number..."

"Charlene my name is Inga..."

Inga's heart skips a beat as she starts to text the beautiful blonde in those raunchy videos.

"You were wondering if Ben and I are full time? Well, my kids are grown up and out on their own. Two months ago I decided I'm going to leave my husband. I have never been happier in my life."

"I love watching your videos. It looks like you...really enjoy Ben's love making ability."

"Yes...I really love his...ability. That boy and his friends send me to...well I don't know if there's a heaven on earth but I think I have found it."

"I see you wear Lady Chic. I have almost all of their newest collection."

"Thank you. You're actually the first person who has picked up on that. Fact is, I have money. I can afford the best, so why not?"

"Charlene, your friend Ben...looks like he does everything he can to please you."

"Yes he does. In fact all of his friends do also. All of these young black boys I hook up with...well let's just say they aren't selfish when it comes to making a woman happy. They totally make sure I get off...again and again. These boys know they have their cocks buried in a prime blonde milf and they know they don't want this thing to end."

"Wow...sounds like you are lucky lady."

"Yes I certainly am. At first it was just about the mind blowing sex but now it's a lot more than that."

"Oh? More than...sex? I don't...understand .Tell me more."

By now Inga Swenson is excited as hell. She'll have to make sure to give her Ben Pounder dildo a little extra work later on.

"Well, it's about...control. I have totally become...Ben's ...property."