Inga Swenson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone laughs. It's time to start the game. Everyone jumps in the pool.

Over in the corner of the patio, Marcus, Tone and his three friends start shooting hoops. Seeing this the lovely Inga Swenson goes over to Marcus and asks the boy.

"Marcus? Tone? Is it okay if I watch you boys...shoot the baskets?"

Inga gives the boys a huge smile. Big Dees looks at the lovely blonde and sees the front of her string bikini is dripping wet. He gives Stick Man a nudge and points over to Tone. The boys all can clearly see that this high class blonde with the bad English and heavy accent is hot to go. Tone decides to speak up.

"So..Inga...you're classier than shit. Where you from?"

"Sweden. I just move here. Husband die and I move here. Sorry my English...not so good."

"So Inga...how did you like...the Mellow Yellow?

"Ohhh I like...a lot. Make me all...warm inside."

The boys start a game of three on two. Big Dees the seven foot boy and Slick Willie against the others. The boys pass the ball around and Inga watches intently, her pussy continuing to ooze out the side of her bikini bottom. Just then Marcus gets away from the defender and jumps in the air and slam dunks the ball. Inga just about has an orgasm watching he powerful young boy slam the ball into the basket.

"Marcus!! You make the ball in the basket!! I like...!!"

"Shit, bro. Sounds like your Swedish lady is hot for your shit..."

Just then Big Dees grabs the basketball and slams the ball into the basket. Inga gives the huge boy a cheer.

"Dees! Yes!! You shoot the ball in the basket too! I like watching...you boys shoot the baskets."

Tone dribbles out far away from the basket and swishes one from 30 feet. Inga is beside herself with excitement.

"Tone...yes!! You really make ... long basket!"

"Inga, that's what you call a three pointer. Counts three points instead of two."

Just them there are loud screams from the pool. The women have made sure the boys win the game of water volleyball. Judy goes over and puts on some sexy music.

"Here boys...here is what you get for winning..."

The women get out of the pool and start taking off their bikini tops while the boys high five and whistle their approval. Mary Larson the good looking dark haired lady who the other ladies said was just a bit too skinny grabs Judy's son Bruce and lets the aroused teenager undo her bikini bottoms. One by one the other ladies follow. As the music continues the now naked women hump and grind their pelvises in front of the horny youngsters.

Denise Worthy grabs several bigger boys and starts playing with her pussy as the boys watch intently.

"Hey everyone, I have two defensive tackles over here!"

"Hey Denise...go for it girl! Get those big young cocks!"

Over at the lounger Mary Larson already has her lips around Bruce's teenage cock. The youngster's eyes roll back in his head as hot Mary, the best cocksucker of the group, does her best job on the boy's turgid cock.

"Look, Mary has Bruce's cock in her mouth already. Go get it Mary!! Get that teenage cock down your throat girl."

"MMMMM!! MFFFF!!"

Mary Larson's mouth relaxes and Bruce's whole cock is in her hungry mouth.

"Hey Mary, take good care of my son now! And the rest of us want to know if those pubic hair tickle your chin."

Mary nods yes, her mouth stuffed with teenage cock.

"Hey ladies! Let's not Mary get too far ahead of us..."

Inga can see that her new friend Judy Bender is on her knees, servicing one taller boy and another short stocky boy with long hair.

Back at the basketball hoop Tone can see that the lovely Swedish milf has totally lost all inhibitions. The Mellow Yellow has worked its magic on the classy blonde foreigner. Inga Swenson is hornier than hell. She is all alone with five young black teenagers.

"Hey, Inga, look at your friends over there. They all on their knees giving the team a little..service. What are you going to give us? We going to get a little...service for teaching you about shooting baskets."

"Marcus Tone, let me...shoot the basket. I want to shoot the ball in the basket."

The boys give the lovely Inga the basketball. In her string bikini and 5 inch stiletto heels the slim Swedish milf with the big tits laughs then tries to throw the basketball towards the hoop. She misses horribly. Everyone laughs. Inga says...

"I try again...please let me make the ball in the basket."

Inga tries again. his one was even worse than the first. All of the boys can see the sticky fluid running down her long leg. This smoking how blonde lady is absolutely gushing! Tone speaks up.

"Inga there's no way you can shoot a basketball with all that shit running down your leg."

"Okay boys...now...please show me how to make the basket."

With that Tone looks over to his friend Big Dees. The seven foot black teenager picks up the lovely big titted blonde and puts her on his shoulders. She laughs and grabs the basketball. She is now less than a foot away from the hoop. Inga flings the ball and the boys cheer as Inga Swenson lets out a scream as the ball goes through the net.

"Yes!! Marcus!! Tone!! Dees!! I make basket!!"

Still on Big Dees' shoulders she has her long legs wrapped around the boy's neck. Her arms are around the big boy's shoulders holding the 7 foot youngster against her. The big teenager can feel the older blondes legs around his bare chest. Tone asks the Swedish beauty if she is having any fun.

"Yes! I love it up here! I am so high in the air! I want to...party!!"

"You like what you see down here, Inga?"

Young Tone is rubbing the front of his nylon shorts. Slick Willie sees this and rubs his crotch as Inga sees everything.

"Oh yes!! I really really like what I see..."

Just then from her high view point Inga looks over to the pool. Each of the women are still their knees and have a teenage cock in her mouth. She can hear the boys start to groan as the ladies work on their teenage cocks.

"Shit!! Mrs Larson...Shit yes!!"

Judy Bender's son Bruce was the first boy to lose it, shooting his teenage load straight down Mary Larson's hungry throat. Then a second boy lets go. As soon as one boy jizzes in Judy Bender's mouth she has her mouth on another young boy.

Inga Swenson, once the queen of European high society, is perched on the shoulders of a seven foot black teenager. She is so horny she can't think straight. She thinks for a minute than decides to ask the boys the question. The lovely blonde wrestles with the idea of to asking the 5 black teenagers if they want to go over to her house...and see what happens.

"Inga, sorry that you aren't getting that teenage dick like the others. Maybe you and Marcus better go over there and join the others..."

"Oh, I am having great time with you boys. Maybe you boys want to..."

Just then Tone's phone goes off. It's Master K, Tone's boss from the hood. The boys are to get back right away. The four black cocaine dealers have had so much fun with the gorgeous classy Mrs Swenson that Tone has lost track of time. He is behind on his deliveries and the customers are starting to get angry.

"Shit! Master K is pissed as hell! We gotta go right now. Sorry."

The blonde beauty is disappointed. She was this close to asking the boys over to her house for some special kind of fun. Inga then realized...is Marcus leaving too? Tone asks his brother...

"Hey, bro. You staying here? Or coming with us?"

Marcus Jefferson, the star running back of the Slater High Mustangs, looks at the lovely blonde milf in the tiny string bikini. The boy doesn't know what to say. Inga then grabs the boy's arm and gives him a big smile.

"No...Marcus stay here. I give you ride home later."

"Okay bro. You heard the lady. She's not like these other bitches. This one's prime, bro. You better take good care of her. Inga, hopefully the boys and I will see you again."

"Yes I like that. I like that...a lot."

As the four cocaine dealers speed off to finish their deliveries, Inga tries to think about what almost happened if the boys didn't have to finish their drug deliveries. The striking blonde grabs Marcus Jefferson's trembling hand and walks over to the patio.

Judy Bender, Inga's friend, is on top of one boy, riding his teenage cock and has another in her mouth. Next to her Mary Larson has her insanely long legs wrapped around Judy's son Bruce. The young boy is on top of the slim dark haired lady, his cock driving in and out of the pretty 30 something milf. The long legged mom is on the throes of a huge orgasm. Just then young Bruce lets go and Mary Larson screams as the young boy fills her with a huge blast of teenage sperm. Several of the others have paired up and have gone into the house, finding a vacant bedroom for the rest of the afternoon.

"Marcus, do you want to stay? Or we go to back to my place? We can get to know each other a little better that way. I want you to show me how you score...the touchdown points."

The muscular black teenager is relieved. He doesn't want everyone to know he's no good around women.

"Yes. Your place...sounds good."

Inga grabs the boy's hand and the two of them walk over to say goodbye to Judy Bender. The two of them can see horny short haired redhead is on top of one boy, slowly riding him while she has another boy's cock in her mouth.

"Marcus...I don't think...we bother them."

Just then Judy Bender takes her mouth off the long haired teenager. She had heard Marcus and Inga walk over to them. Still slowly riding the stocky other boy, she says goodbye to her new friend.

"Glad you two had fun...it looks like you two are getting along really well. Inga text me tomorrow."

Just then Judy Bender starts humping her hips faster, driving her pussy down on the boy's cock. She puts the other boy back in her mouth and gives Inga a smile. Inga grab's Marcus' hand a bit tighter as the horny blonde and the shy boy leave the party. The smoking hot 37 year old blonde and the black teenager get into Inga's new Corvette convertible.

On the half block drive to her house Inga looks over at the muscular black teenager. She wants to ask the youngster if he liked what he saw at the party.

"Marcus, what you think? Of party? It looks like everyone have good time."

"Yes. I actually went to one of their parties after we beat Connor Prep."

"Oh? That you mean...you? Which lady you end up with?"

"Oh Mrs Swenson, I saw what was going on and I left early. I got all nervous. I'm not too good with girls."

"Marcus, why then you go to this party?"

"The rest of the guys on the team talked me into it. So I just decided that..."

Just then Inga pulls into the driveway and turns off the motor. She looks at the youngster nervously sitting next to her.

"Marcus, I am glad you decide to go to party. And I am so glad I decide to go to party and meet such a...nice boy..."

The lovely Inga Swenson and kisses the black youngster, a soft kiss on the lips. The boy is shaking. Inga senses the boy is nervous.

"Marcus, why...you...nervous? I won't bite."

"Mrs Swenson, its just...I never kissed a girl before."

Inga kisses the boy again, this time a little more intensely. The youngster nervously opens his mouth and Inga's tongue snakes inside. The teenager figures it's okay to kiss Mrs Swenson back.

"MMMM!! Marcus...you kiss Inga...sooo nice! I like your kiss..."

Inga and the boy get out of the car and walk into the big house on the top of the hill. The black teenager from the other side of town has never seen anything like this lady's huge house except on TV.

"Mrs Swenson, you have a really nice house."

"Thank you...Marcus. I just move here last month. I have to hire...someone to help me clean house and help with yard work."

Still holding the trembling boy's hand Inga steers the couple outside to the patio. The lovely Swedish blonde lady has a huge swimming pool, even bigger than Judy Bender's.

"You like? Pool?"

"Yes ma'am. It's incredible."

"Let me go inside and get us something to drink and some towels. I also need tan lotion so I don't get...sunburn. It's still hot outside. Maybe you want to go for swim...with me."

"Okay...Mrs Swenson. But I'm not so good at swimming."

The gorgeous blonde is starting to get all wet again. The young black running back's muscular body glistens in the hot sun. The young boy is absolutely beautiful! Inga wonders if the boy has a cock like her Ben Pounder dildo.

She can feel the Mellow Yellow is starting to wear off. The gorgeous blonde had absolutely loved the way she felt when she was high. Judy had told her to only do a half dose of the yellowish powder. She wonders if she should do another half dose of the blow.

As the smoking bot blonde walked into the house, Marcus looked her way. His teenage cock jumped when the youngster got a good view of Mrs Swenson's tiny round buttocks jiggling as she walked. The tiny orange string hid nothing. The orange 5 inch heels made the blonde beauty's long slim legs look 10 feet long! The youngster loved hearing the clip clip of her 5 inch stilettos. His brother Tone had told him that women loved to wear heels like that. He said the women called them "fuck me" heels.

"Marcus you better come in here...help me carry everything."

The youngster follows the lovely bikini clad milf into the house. Inga meets the teenager in the kitchen carrying a couple towels and some lotion. She goes to the refrigerator and pours a couple of lemonades.

"Marcus will you carry this outside and put it on one of the loungers? I almost forgot something."

Inga walks over to her purse and grabs the small bag of Mellow Yellow from the party. The youngster is confused.

"Marcus...I love the way it makes me feel. It makes me so...free and so...alive. Do you mind if I have a little more?"

"No ma'am...no."

The bikini clad blonde and the 18 year old boy walk outside. Over at the loungers Inga and the black adonis sit down for a minute. They spread out the towels and put one drink each in the cup holders. Inga takes the bottle of lotion and nervously smiles at her new friend.

"Marcus, my swim pool...water not perfect. Man who fix pool say a bit too much chlorine. After we swim we put lotion on each other so skin not get all wrinkly."

"Okay."

Then she takes the bag of the Mellow Yellow and spreads out two short rows like she did at the party. She inhales the yellow powder into one nostril then the other one.

"MMMM! Marcus. Inga...feel all warm...like before. Maybe Inga and Marcus have our own party..."

The smoking hot blonde kicks off her orange stilettos and jumps in the pool, her huge tits now floating in the cool water. The orange bikini top is ready to burst.

"Marcus...come here...you...beautiful young boy..."

The muscular youngster walks into the shallow end, slowly working his way to the deeper end.

"I don't swim too good. I gotta be careful."

Inga playfully splashes the youngster, laughing.

"Mrs Swenson...you got me...all wet."

"You're in the pool, beautiful boy. You are supposed to get all wet."

After several minutes, Inga's second hit of the mild cocaine finally hits her. Like before at the party, she looks at the good looking black youngster and tries to picture his cock.

"Marcus...come here. Talk to Inga."

The shy boy makes his way over to the beautiful Swedish blonde. She gives the boy a big smile.

"Marcus I had so much fun at party. I am so glad I met you there. "

"Thanks Mrs Swenson. I had a good time too."

"And Marcus tell your brother Tone and his friends that I enjoy watching them shoot the baskets. I think I should have...basket hoop installed. Maybe I have special party for you and Tone and his friends. You think they would like to have party here?"

The teenager can't believe what he just heard. The lovely Mrs Swenson...wants to invite his drug dealing brother and his gang to her house and party?

"But right now Marcus...it's just you...and me. I like that idea...you and me."

Inga closes on the muscular black teenager. It takes all of her willpower not to just reach down and pull his swim trunks off.

"Marcus...you tell me you are no good around...girls. I have confession. I am not so good...with young boys. I didn't want to go to party because I don't know what to do with...young boy."

The 37 year old blonde and the teenager look at each other. Inga knows it's time.

"Marcus...we kiss in my car. I like kiss very much. Please...kiss me...again."

Inga puts her arms around the boys shoulders and the 18 year old football player and the Swedish blonde kiss...then again. Inga wraps her legs around the boy, holding the youngster tight against her bikini clad body. She can feel the black teenager's stiffing erection against her belly.

"Marcus...I can feel...your penis...you have...what they call hard on. Is that hard on...for me?"

"Mrs Swenson...yes."

The bikini clad blonde was going to tell the black teenager to please just call her inga. But something inside her thought it very hot that this gorgeous black adonis keeps calling her Mrs Swenson. Inga then breaks off the kiss and pulls away, laughing. She grabs the small beach ball and holds it against her.

"Marcus is this how...you carry football?"

"You carry it under your arm, but kind of like that, yes."

"Then you run fast with ball and other boys try to catch you...right?"

"Well, yes. I run with the ball and the other team tries to tackle me."

"Tackle? What is...tackle?"

"Well, the other guy grabs me any way he can and wrestles me to the ground."

"Marcus...you teach me...how to...do...football?"

Inga just remembered the game of water volleyball at Judy's party. In that game there were certainly no losers! Inga has an idea...

"Marcus...we play game in pool. I take ball and go around pool. If I go around pool and you don't tackle me then I make what you say touchdown point. Then you go around pool and I try to tackle you. You try to score touchdown point. Whoever has more touchdown points win the game."

Inga grabs the ball and starts circling the pool, laughing. Marcus tries to grab the lovely Swedish blonde but his swimming ability is no match the the bikini clad milf. Inga successfully circles the pool, laughing.

"Marcus...I score...touchdown point! I One touchdown point for Inga!!"

"Mrs Swenson, a touchdown is actually six points."

"Ohhhh! Okay. Six touchdown points for Inga. Maybe I tackle you this time. We get out of pool and I give you what you call tackle. I wrestle you to ground."

The youngster grabs the ball and tries his best to circle the pool. Inga successfully grabs the boy's shoulders. The boy tries to get away and Inga then suddenly grabs the teenager's swim trunks and holds on. Both laughing the teenager still tries to get away, but Inga will have no part of it. Marcus Washington, all conference running back has just been stopped by the smoking hot 110 pound Inga Swenson.

"Mrs Swenson, you got me. That wasn't fair! You almost got my trunks off."

The gorgeous near naked blonde, her arms around the muscular ebony teenager whispers into his ear.

"But I want to do the tackle, and wrestle beautiful boy to the ground."

Inga then runs her hand against the boy's swim trunks feeling the huge bulge in his red speedos. Inga can feel the youngster's cock is fully aroused. The Mellow Yellow has the bikini clad beauty in a state of total euphoria. She knows exactly what she wants.

"Yes...I got you...and I like...what I am feeling!! I like...a lot!!"

It's Inga's turn again with the ball. Inga starts around the pool.

"Marcus...big football player...not going to catch Inga...!"

Inga knows the boy can't keep up with her in the water. This time she goes around slowly, allowing the boy to grab her halfway around the pool. Both of them laughing and having a great time, the boy tries to grab on but Inga gets away. The youngster ends up with his hands on Inga's bikini top. Inga unties the tie, allowing her to get away. The teenager has Inga's orange bikini top in her hand. She screams as she successfully circles the pool for a second time.