Inga Swenson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you mean?"

I am his personal...slut. And I wouldn't have it any other way. I know that Ben Pounder is one of the biggest porn stars in the world. He can have just about any women he wants. So I have become his personal...fuck slut. He makes me do things that even those bimbo porn stars don't do. I would have never some of these things done before. He makes me fuck all of his friends. He makes me...lick his ass. Last week, Ben had 5 other boys over to watch the football game on TV. Let's just say I was...halftime entertainment. I licked more black ass and had all kinds of black dicks in me. I am still a bit sore down there."

Inga by now is dripping wet. She has to go and fuck herself with her black dildo...soon.

"So, we have made...an arrangement. I have to be on call 24/7 for any of his friends that are in the mood for a little...classy blonde pussy. Inga...can I ask you...have you ever fucked a black boy?"

"No I just watch your videos and get excited watching you and Ben and his black...friends."

"Inga...I'll give you a little advice. Get out there and find yourself a young one. And when you do...don't let any other woman get their hands on him. Hey I gotta run... getting my hair and nails done. Send me a text when you finally...get it. I'd love to hear all about it."

"Thank you Charlene. I hope we chat again."

That night Inga Swenson, once queen of European high society, fucked herself so many times she lost count.

Several days later Inga steps out of the shower and starts getting ready for her neighbor Judy's party. Standing in front of the mirror the 37 year old blonde beauty can see the first trace of a line in her flawless face. She thinks back to her life in Sweden. In her previous life going to a party meant hobnobbing with a bunch of old oil men and their young trophy wives or their young mistresses. What a lot of the old geezers didn't know is that a lot of the young trophy wives had their own young boyfriends on the side. In all the years they were married, Inga had to be careful about having affairs with young men. The young yard boy Lars was her favorite. At times she wished she could find someone young, like her secret lover Lars. Thankfully her husband Bjorn never found out about her torrid affair or the old guy would have thrown her out and left her penniless.

She decides to put her long blonde hair up, thinking it would look classy. A pair of nice gold earrings and a diamond necklace made her look sophisticated. The blonde then takes the tiny orange micro bikini out of the bag and lays it on the bed. She wonders how she got talked into wearing something so skimpy to her first social party with her new neighbors. Inga puts on the bikini top, then the bottoms and looks in the mirror.

Inga Swenson has mixed feelings about what she sees. The tiny top has two little triangles which barely hide her nipples. And Inga can even see some a trace of blonde pubic hair sticking out of the side of her tiny bikini bottom. Turning around the little orange string doesn't cover any of her tiny butt. If one someone looked closely they can even see the edge of...her asshole! Inga remembers the response she got the other day from Judy's son, Bruce, the teenage football player. The young football players are certainly going to get an eyeful! The gorgeous blonde hopes that maybe Bruce will be there.

Inga is confused. She wonders for a minute if she should just cancel from the party, or put on something a little more appropriate. She then remembered that Lily, the nice lady from the boutique, had especially picked out this bikini just for her, and besides several of the other women had just bought a bikini just like it. Maybe this is what women in Majestic Bluffs wear to parties. And besides , the matching orange cover up will at least partly hide her pussy and ass. It probably isn't right that her smoking hot body be on full display, especially with all of the teenage boys that were supposed to be there.

After the gorgeous blond put the finishing touches on her outfit, she took several deep breaths and nervously drove the short distance down the hill to Judy Bender's house.

"Hello! Hi Inga! So glad you could make it! Everyone is out on the patio. Come and meet everyone."

When the long legged beauty walked out onto the patio Inga saw there were two tables of women sitting having drinks. The tables were overlooking the huge swimming pool where a bunch of teenage boys were playing water volleyball. Lily from the boutique was right. Most of the women were wearing bikinis that were every bit as revealing as her orange micro.

"Hey everyone! I want you all to meet the lady I told you about. Everyone meet my new friend, Inga Swenson."

The other women turned around and said hello to the pretty blonde newcomer with the long legs and big tits. What Inga doesn't know is that every women there had done a google search on the newcomer and found out her story...the young Miss Sweden in her late teens became a trophy wife for an older Oil tycoon. Then when he dies, Inga was offered the position as president of the European Oil Union. Now she's living here in Majestic Bluffs. But the women were totally blown away by the gorgeous blonde's good looks, slim body and class. This newcomer from Sweden will have every young guy in town hot after her.

"Hi everybody. My name Inga Swenson. Sorry but my English not so good. I just move to Majestic Buffs. My husband die and I move here from Sweden."

Everyone said hello to the shy newcomer. All of the women were in their 30s or 40s. Each one introduces themselves. Inga quickly tried to remember everyone's name. She always had a knack for remembering people's names, but meeting 12 other women all at once was going to be a stretch.

"I try to remember everyone's name but if I have to ask you again, I hope you understand."

Bridget, a pretty dark haired lady wearing a skimpy slingshot bikini spoke up.

"Yes, we all do. Welcome to our party. We are all here to thank the boys for a great football season. We're so glad you're here. We have a few more boys here than we have women. We're gonna need the extra help."

"Extra help?"

"Yes. We're going to need you to help us...thank the boys later on."

Just then a couple of good looking boys swam over to the edge of the pool. Inga quickly saw that one of them was Bruce, Judy's son she had met the other day.

"Mom, can you get us something to drink. The guys want some lemonade."

"Bruce, aren't you going to say hi to Inga? You remember her from the other day. And introduce Inga to your friends."

"Yes, hi... Inga. This is Cameron and Peter."

The shy blonde says hello to the three boys. As the boys swim off to join the others, Inga can see the rest of the boys playing volleyball in the pool. All of the boys are wearing skimpy swimsuits.

"Inga? Are you...enjoying the view?"

A cuts blonde lady named Penny was trying to strike up a conversation with her.

"Oh I see...16 boys out there."

"Yes...Inga...there's 13 of us and 16 young horny boys. I think we're going to have quite an interesting afternoon."

Inga suddenly connects the dots and thinks to herself. Did she just imply that all of the women there...and all of the boys...did she say...horny? And what exactly did she mean...thank the boys for a great season?

The women start on another pitcher of wine coolers. Inga seems to like everyone there. Everyone is so nice.

"Hey, Inga brought a couple bottles of the good stuff. Let's open these."

Ever the great host, Judy opens the bottles of the expensive wine that Inga has brought. The ladies propose a toast to the pretty blonde newcomer who is joining the group for the first time. As Inga keeps watching the boys in the pool she sees one young black boy in the group. The boy keeps looking her way. Inga's heart races and she tries to compose herself. She gives the boy a huge smile. A couple of the other ladies see this and look at each other.

"Inga, we see that you have...an admirer. That's Marcus...Jefferson. He was our star running back. He hurt his leg in the first quarter of the championship game and couldn't play anymore. We would have won the championship if he'd have played the whole game."

"Oh I see. what you mean...running back?"

"Oh Inga we forgot, You don't know anything about American football. Marcus is the boy who actually carries the football on offense. He made 36 touchdowns this year."

"Touchdown? What is...touchdown?"

"Well, he's the boy who scores most of the points for the team."

"Oh I see."

The classy Swedish blonde tries not to be too obvious but she can't take her eyes of the muscular black youngster. The shy blonde thinks for a minute about her chat the other day with Charlene, the blonde in those Ben Pounder videos. Suddenly the volleyball flew over to the side of the pool and Marcus swam over to retrieve it. The muscular black teenager and Inga made eye contact and the striking blonde gave the boy a huge smile. Margo Wade, a red haired lady with a lot of jewelry who looked like she might be a bit older than the others spoke up.

"Inga, this is Marcus, Marcus Jefferson."

The obviously shy boy smiled back.

"Hi..."

"Hi Marcus, my name Inga...Swenson."

"Hi...Mrs Swenson."

"Inga, Marcus was our star player this year. He made all conference. Marcus, Inga is from Sweden and doesn't know anything about American football. Maybe later you can show her how you make all of those touchdowns."

"Marcus, they tell me you score all the points for the team. I am...impressed. I would love for you to show me...how you score all the touchdown points."

"Thank you Mrs Swenson."

Just then the boy swims off to join the others in the volleyball game.

"Ladies, I think...Inga Swenson and Marcus Jefferson are off the board."

Everyone smiles and laughs.

"Congratulations Inga. I think you just might have gotten...the grand prize."

"Grand prize?"

"Yes. My son told me that all the boys shower together after the game and Marcus has gigantic...cock. Marcus went to one of our parties a few months ago but he never hooked up with any of us. Poor kid was just too shy. Some of us thought he might have been gay."

Just then, Judy announces to everyone that the hamburgers are done. Lunch is ready.

"Hey boys, out of the pool. Lunch is ready. Besides we don't want you boys to be anti social."

Just then 16 teenage boys climb out of the pool. the women "ooohhh" and "aaahh" as each boy climbs out of the water.

"YUM!! Sixteen dripping wet teenage boys! I'll tell you something down in my bikini bottoms is getting pretty dripping wet just looking at them!"

Everyone laughs at Mary Larson's comment. Mary was a pretty lady with jet black hair, with a deep dark tan. She was rather on the skinny side.

"Which one of those boys are you going to be wrapping those legs around, Mary?"

As everyone sits down to eat, Judy the host gets up and speaks to the group.

"Hey everyone glad everyone could make it. We want to introduce all of the seniors from this years Slater High Mustangs."

As they were introduced Each boy took his turn and stood up in front of the group while the women cheered for each boy.

"Boys for a great season, the Slater High booster club has a special thank you for a great season. Ladies stand up and show the boys what we have for them. Inga, you can stand up also."

Just then the 12 women stood up. Inga looked as Judy gestured for Inga to stand up with the others. The women started taking off their wraps. All of the women were now down to their bikinis. The 16 teenage boys feasted their eyes on the older women parading around for their approval.

"Now everyone. we have let's see...13 women and 16 boys. Ladies, I need volunteers to take the extras."

"Judy, you should KNOW by now I will take all of the extras."

"Oh Denise , yes we all know you definitely would! Looks like you just might hit the jackpot...four boys."

Denise Worthy was a decent looking blonde with huge tits and a rather big ass. Her huge melons were already starting to fall out of her skimpy string bikini.

"No Denise, I'm the hostess of this friggin party. I change my mind. I want at least two. "

Judy had just told the others that she gets two. Just then her phone goes off.

"Hey everyone, I just got a text from Tone. The Candy Crew is just turning the corner. Our...refreshments are here."

The ladies cheered at the news that someone named Tone just showed up with refreshments. Judy went into the house to meet something called the Candy Crew at the front door. Just then four black boys came out to the patio. The women each got up and greeted the four boys from the Candy Crew. Inga was a confused.

"Inga, the boys are here...for our...supplies. You don't have to partake if you don't want. But the Crew typically has the highest quality weed in the area."

"Judy, what you mean...weed? You mean...marijuana?"

"Yes, there's also some really good blow if you want to. Believe me it gets you in the mood to really...party like you've never partied before."

"Blow, you mean...like a balloon? What you mean? Blow?"

"Inga, blow is...coke. Most of us like to have a little hit before we get...nasty. Makes everything a little more...intense."

Inga looks at the line of women buying packets of drugs. Tone, the smallest of the four boys was shoving twenties and hundred dollar bills into his pocket. Inga wasn't sure what to do.

"Judy, I do marijuana a couple times. I did coke one time. But...like you say blow. What you think?"

"Inga whatever you want to do but I think you should at least try some. Maybe just a tiny hit for starters."

"Okay, I don't want to be the only one here...not having fun. You...talk me into it."

Judy and her new friend go over to the four young black boys.

"Inga this is Tone and his crew...Big Dees, Slick Willy and Stick Man."

Tone was abound 5'6", skinny and blacker than the ace of spades. He definitely needed braces to straighten out his crooked teeth. The boy had long kinky hair, braided in corn rows and wore a red bandana. The boy named Big Dees towered over the others at almost 7 feet tall. Slick Willy had shaved his head. He was the best dresser of the four, in bright blue silk shirt, matching pants, white shoes and sunglasses. Stick Man was just that, tall and skinny, although still quite a bit shorter than Big Dees.

"Boys, this our newcomer Inga...Swenson."

"Hi...boys...nice to meet you."

"Inga, you already met Marcus. Tone is...Marcus' brother."

The Swedish blonde's pussy is starting to get wet standing in front of the four black teenagers. She finds it hard to find the right words to say.

"Inga is a bit shy, and her English isn't great but we don't care. This is her first party. Tone, why don't you fix her up with an ounce of the mellow yellow."

"Yes, I try Mellow yellow. Lily from boutique told me about Mellow Yellow."

The four black boys can't believe the gorgeous blonde woman in the orange string bikini and high heels. Inga sees that Tone's cock is starting to get hard in his tight pants. Tone tells Stick man to give her an ounce of Mellow Yellow.

"Hey Stick...give the nice lady an extra ounce...on me. Inga...that will be $120."

Inga gives the black youngster $120 plus an extra $20 tip.

"Boys, are you gonna stay around and have something to eat? I do have some extra burgers if you boys are hungry."

"Sure Mrs Bender. We don't want to get in the way though."

Judy Bender tells the four black boys to go and help themselves to burgers, chips and lemonade. As the four boys are sitting over by themselves, Judy knows it's time to get the party started. She sees that Denise Worthy and her friend Mary Rowe have already started. They have some of the white powder lined up in neatly arranged rows and are starting to snort two rows each.

"Okay everyone, I see that Mary and Denise have already jumped the gun here. I guess it's time the rest of had a little of Tone's sweet stuff before we get to the fun and games. Tone assures me that he and his friends have some extra special blow this time just for occasions like this. Tone stand up."

The women give the young black boy a big hand and cheer.

"Tone, you think today's blow is gonna make us...horny for teenage cock?"

"Well, I know many happy ladies that think this shit is the best ever."

"Okay ladies you heard the man. Now...give yourself a little hit before we get started."

The ladies each line up a couple rows of Tone's secret concoction. Inga actually did cocaine once in Sweden with Lars, so she has an idea what she's getting into.

Judy goes over to make sure the newcomer is comfortable with what she's getting herself into.

"Inga, your blow is a little different. It's a little less...potent. If you look closely it is just a little bit different color. The yellow in the powder makes you totally lose your inhibitions. But guarantee it will totally loosen you up and will make you...hornier than hell. I suggest the first time make your lines a bit shorter than the rest of us."

With that Inga spreads out two short lines of the Mellow Yellow. She looks at the others who can't wait for the gorgeous Swedish milf to take her first hit. She covers her nostril and gives the line of the yellowish powder a snort. Then, quickly the other nostril. With that the ladies cheer the sexy blonde. Inga smiles at everyone. She now feels like she is no longer a newcomer. She is totally comfortable with everyone and what is happening so far.

The Mellow Yellow hits the Swedish blonde like a shot. Inga immediately feels the high, like she's somewhere she's never been before. She looks at the 16 boys sitting there eating lunch and all she can see is 16 teenage cocks. Inga feels her pussy start to moisten, the wetness starting to noticeably ooze out of the side of her bikini bottoms. Inga starts looking around for young Marcus.

Among the boys she makes eye contact with the teenage black boy who is sitting with his brother Tone and the three other black boys. Tone asks Judy if it's okay if he and his crew can hang out for awhile and shoot some baskets. They don't have any deliveries for a half an hour.

"Sure Tone. You and your friends can shoot all the baskets you want. How about you Marcus? Are you going to join us? Or hang out with your brother?"

Just then Inga finally had her opening.

"Judy...I want to watch Marcus and the boys...shoot the baskets."

The hostess Judy gave her new neighbor a big smile. It is clear that the lovely high class Inga Swenson...is into...young black boys! She tells Inga it's quite okay. In fact the other women are quite pleased that young Marcus Jefferson is starting to get rid of his shyness. Judy Bender tells the others that it's time to have some fun.

"Okay, everyone, listen up. The ladies are going to challenge you boys to a game of water volleyball. We have...let's say...extra incentive for the winners."

The boys want to know about the extra incentive.

"Boys if you win, then all of us ladies take our bikinis off and dance for you and you each get a blowjob. But if we win, then you boys have to get naked, do a sexy dance for us, then you have to give us...a little oral entertainment."

After watching all of these teenage boys in their tiny swimsuits in the pool and now after a line of blow, everyone is ready to get started. The boys are giving each other a high five. Hopefully in a few minutes their teenage cocks will be in the mouths of these hot older ladies. Margo Wade, the oldest of the group asks the hostess the obvious question.

"Judy, what if there is a ...tie?"

"You mean if the women and the boys tie? Then I guess then everyone gets out of their clothes, we all dance then we...sixty nine. How does that sound?"