It Started with a Laugh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. What happened was that I went into the house in a foul mood cursing you and my dad asked me what you had done now. I told him what happened and he laughed and said you had been easy on me. He told me that if it would have been him he would have stormed out onto the floor, pulled me away from my dance partner, berated in in front of God and everyone there and then left me standing there embarrassed as hell while he got in his car and left. He made me see what you couldn't make me see while driving me home. I'm here to ask you to please forgive me and give me another chance."

"I don't know Pauline. I don't know that I can forgive any female who has seen me naked and didn't want to immediately want to jump my bones, but since it was your father who indirectly sent you here and since he is my boss and I need to stay on his good side I guess I'd better accept your apology and ask you what you would like to do today."

She looked at me and I could tell she was rolling something over in her mind and then she stood up and started unbuttoning her blouse while saying:

"I hadn't intended for it to happen this soon, but guess what I would really like to do today is jump your bones."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Are my clothes not falling on your floor?"

I smiled and dropped my tee shirt on top of her blouse, bra and skirt and my shorts hit the pile a half-second before her panties. I looked her over and she was every bit as sexy as she looked when she was dressed. She had a shaved pussy and it was the first one I'd ever seen.

"I'm tempted to get to this right here on the floor, but since a bed is less than five seconds away and is more comfortable I suggest we take this there."

"Good plan."

I got her on the bed and she spread her legs. She was surprised when instead of climbing on and pushing into her pussy my face went right to her pussy.

"No" she said, "Just put it in."

"Can't. House rules. Bare pussy must be eaten before being made love to."

"I don't want to be made love to; I want to be fucked."

"I'll get to it" I said and then went to work on my breakfast. She may not have wanted it, but it wasn't long before her hands were on my head trying to pull me inside. I stayed at it until I got her off and then I moved up and slid into her. When it was over she said:

"If you had taken me to the prom his could have happened a lot sooner."

"And if you hadn't so thoroughly dissed me when I first asked you for a date it could have happened even sooner than that."

"Ancient history. What are we going to do today?"

"Hopefully some more of this."

"Maybe after breakfast. Either here or out, but I'm hungry."

Over pancakes and bacon I asked her if we were just having a fling or was she looking for more than that.

"I am most definitely looking for more than that. Who are you taking to the company Christmas party?"

"I haven't asked anyone yet."

"Good. You won't have to break a date to go with me."

"Should I even bother to ask or are we just going to take it for granted?"

"Not used to take charge women are you. Some guys like it."

"Don't know if I'll like it or not. Just have to wait and see. Going to pick out what I should wear? Color of my tie? Loafers or wing-tips?"

"I don't care if you go naked as long as it is with me."

"Naked with a bow tie? I could do that."

"Okay, but the bow tie will have to be either red or green in order to keep with the season. Enough of this nonsense. My mouth has been fed and now something else I have needs to be fed."

I paid he check and we headed back to my place. We were no sooner in the door than clothes started to hit the floor. It was an exhausting afternoon. One in the missionary, a sixty-nine followed by one that started cowgirl and ended in doggie and then she asked me if I'd ever done anal. When I said that I had she told me she wanted to try it. We did it and she loved it and wanted to do it again and got pissed when I told her I couldn't. Between what we had done before breakfast and the three times following I just couldn't get it up."

"How long until you recover?"

"Four or five hours I'd guess."

"What can we do until then?"

"Play cards, go to a movie, go roller skating at Skate City, play miniature golf, watch TV or cuddle up and take a nap."

"Nap sounds good" and she cuddled up to me and we fell asleep.

I woke up to a mouth on my cock. Pauline saw I was awake and she moved over me in the cowgirl and positioned herself to take me in her butt and started moving slowly up and down. She slowly picked up the pace and then suddenly pulled off of me saying:

"Doggie; do my butt doggie."

We did it doggie and when I came I pulled out of her and fell to the bed and as I was settling I saw the bedside clock.

"Don't you need to be getting home before your parents start to worry?"

"I'll have you know I'm a big girl now. Go away to college and stuff like that. Besides, I don't live with them."

"But that's where I picked you up that night and that's where I took you after the party."

"There is an apartment over the garage and that's where I live. Usually my parents don't even see me when I come and go. Why are you in a hurry to get rid of me?"

"I'm not trying to get rid of you. Just trying to stay on the good side of your father. That I work for him thing. Don't want to be upsetting the boss. I do have a question though. If you live over the garage how did you manage to have your talk with daddy that sent you here?"

"I was so pissed off that I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and I went into the house instead. And you don't need to worry about my dad. Don't let it go to your head but daddy likes you and thinks you show promise."

"Show promise?"

"He thinks you will go places in the company."

"Well I am not trying to get rid of you and in fact wouldn't mind at all waking cuddled up to you in the morning."

"Anyone ever tell you to be careful about what you wish for?"

"No, but what does that mean as far as we are concerned?"

"It means that if I stay you might not even get to go to sleep in order to wake up cuddled up to me."

"I can get behind that."

She worked on my cock, got me up again and we were off and running. We played until we were exhausted and then we snuggled up to each other and fell asleep.

We made love two or three times every day leading up to the company Christmas party. When I picked her up at her parents place her mom wanted to take a picture of us before we left for the party and I asked he to be sure and make a copy for me. Pauline looked spectacular in her little black dress, high heels and pearls. I considered stopping on the way to the party to get a ball bat to fight off the guys when they came sniffing around.

The party was a disaster.

I got the first two dances with Pauline and then some guy asked and while they were dancing I had to use the bathroom and when I came back Pauline was gone. I looked all over for her but couldn't find her. I ran into Sherrie and she asked me why I had such a pissed off look on my face and I told her I couldn't find my date.

"Who is your date?"

"Pauline French."

"Paulie? I saw her go outside with Jared."

"Jared who?"

"Jared Lucerro. He works over in Research and Development."

"How long ago?"

"Maybe fifteen or twenty minutes ago."

"That sucks. If you see her tell her I left and that I wish her a rotten Christmas and an even worse New Year's."

"You aren't going to stay long enough to kiss me under the mistletoe?"

"I've got mistletoe at my place if you want to be kissed."

"Sorry. Wish I could but hubby hasn't done anything to piss me off lately."

"Oh well, maybe he will do something soon so we can start the New Year off right."

I leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the cheek and then I left. I decided to go over to the Red Horse and have a drink or two before going back to my place. I went in and went straight to the bar and took a vacant stool. I was looking at the picture of Custer's Last Fight that Budweiser had managed to get into almost every bar I'd ever been into and I was wondering what that had to do with beer sales when I felt a tap on my shoulder and heard "I need a dance partner." I turned and saw Pauline standing there.

"You had a partner. That's why I left. How did you find me?"

"I went looking for you and Sherrie told me that you had left after you couldn't find me. There are only six bars in town and I figured I'd either find you at a bar or your apartment. I decided to hit the bars first and then your place. This was the first bar on the list and so here I am."

"The question has to be asked why?"

"Because you forgot that I was Little Miss My Shit Doesn't Stink and I could get away with stuff and my dates had to put up with it. My problem is that most of them did so I got used to doing what I wanted to do. I'm working on it, but it still jumps up every once in a while. I'll get better; I promise. Jared wanted to show me the new car he bought. It was a Mercedes Benz convertible and I guess he thought it would impress me."

"Did it?"

"No, but I oohed and aahed and asked him if I could drive it sometime and he said "How about now" and I told him I couldn't be away from my date that long. I told him to call me and then I went looking for you. Sherrie told me she had a message for me from you and after she gave it to me I knew I'd screwed up again and I needed to find you and fix it."

"And you figure that that telling this Jared to call you would fix things?"

"You don't have to worry about him. I know it makes me sound evil, but I like screwing with him. I string him along and let him think he has a chance."

"Why would you do a thing like that?"

"I used to date him and it looked like it might be going somewhere and then one day I overheard him saying to a couple of guys that once he hooked up with the stupid bitch he would be set for life and once my dad kicked off he'd move in and take over. Since then I've strung him along. So, are we going to dance? If so I need to go out and tell the Uber he can leave."

"Tell him he can go."

As she left to do it I asked myself for the hundredth time if I knew what I was doing and for the hundredth time I had to say no, but watching her fantastic ass work the fabric of the little black dress as she walked away I knew I was going to hang in there.

We had a good time. There were several other people we know so a couple of tables got moved together. I danced with a few of the other girls and Pauline danced with a couple other guys, but most of the dances were with each other.

When the evening was over I pointed the car towards my place, taking for granted that Pauline was going to spend the night, or at least part of it, there with me. I was brought up short when she said:

"Take me home."

I made the turn and headed for her place. When I pulled up in front of her place she told me to pull into the drive and then drive around behind the garage. I left the car running and got out to go around and get her door for her.

"What are you doing? Shut the car off. You aren't going anywhere. At least not for a while yet."

When I opened her door for her I asked her what was going on and she said:

"I want my man to wake up in my bed in the morning."

The way she emphasized the "My man" prompted me to say "I'm your man?"

"Unless you don't want to be."

No dummy me I said "Lead the way my lady; lead the way."

From then until Pauline went back to school following her holiday break we spent three or four nights a week at either my place or hers. Before she left she told me to go ahead and date while she was gone because she would while she was at school.

"Just don't get serious with anybody because you are mine and don't you forget it."

I doubted that I would have time to date what with working full time and going to school nights.

About a month after the Christmas party Jared Luciano braced me in the parking lot and told me to stay away from Pauline.

"She's mine and if you don't want your ass kicked stay away from her."

I guess he thought I'd piss my pants and run away so he was surprised when I punched him in the mouth and proceeded to stomp his ass. When he was lying on the ground moaning I grabbed a handful of his hair and jerked his head up and said"

"And just who is going to kick my ass? It sure ain't going to be you."

I never heard from him after that.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

While I might not have had time to date I didn't necessarily have to sleep alone. Sherrie got pissed at her husband again and I enjoyed three weeks of her company while hubby was away doing something for his employer. A week after she went to back to him Nancy knocked on my door. Her husband had reenlisted and while she didn't follow through on her threat to divorce him she did tell him she didn't plan to be alone while he was gone. Would I be interested? You bet I would. I did tell her about my arrangement with Pauline and I would have to stop seeing her when Pauline came home for spring break and she was fine with that.

Except Pauline didn't come home for spring break. She called me and told me she was going to Panama City with some classmates. I could tell from the way she said classmates that some of them would be guys. I was not pleased, but she semi-convinced me she needed this "last hurrah' before graduating and becoming a married woman. I was pissed, but considering what I'd been doing with Sherrie and Nancy I couldn't really be all that upset.

Whatever Pauline did in Panama City wasn't going to hurt me and Nancy was happy she didn't have to give me up for the time Pauline would be home for spring break. Nancy pretty much lived with me during my spring break which pissed Sherrie off no end when hubby pissed her off again and she came calling. When I explained why I couldn't help her out she called Nancy a few choice names and then gave a little laugh and asked:

"Do you think she might be willing to share?"

That night I laughingly told Nancy about it and she stunned me when she said "Might be fun. I haven't had anything to do with girls since my college roommate. Go ahead and invite her."

"Are you serious?"

"I am. Just the thought of it is making me horny. Get me to the bedroom."

The next day at work I told Sherrie what Nancy had said and I expected her to say "No way!" I was surprised when she said almost word for word what Nancy had said:

"I haven't done any girl girl time since college. I'd love to join you."

She followed me home after work and it turned out that she already knew Nancy and was surprised that Nancy was cheating on her husband.

"I'm not cheating. He knows what I'm doing" and then explained it to Sherrie.

Then Sherrie asked "How are we going to do this? I've done girl girl, but I've never done girl girl guy."

Nancy replied "Neither have I. I guess we will just have to wing it" and wing it we did. They took turns sucking my cock until they pronounced it hard enough to suit them. They flipped a coin to see who got to go first and Sherrie won. I did her doggie while she ate Nancy's pussy. I got us both off and then they took turns at sucking me hard again and then I fucked Nancy while she munched on Sherrie.

After getting Nancy off twice I got my nut and then both girls went sixty-nine while I watched. It was a hell of a turn on and it helped me get back up a lot sooner than I had expected. Once she saw I was hard Sherrie told me to do her in her ass while she and Nancy continued their sixty-nine. I was maybe a minute into it when I felt Nancy licking my balls and the underside of my cock while I fucked Sherrie. Then of course Nancy wanted to try the same thing. It took a while for them to get me up again and then I fucked Nancy's butt while she and Sherrie did their sixty-nine thing. I got Nancy off twice and just as I was cumming in Nancy's butt I heard:

"What the fuck?"

It was Pauline. I'd given her a key when we started going hot and heavy, but she was supposed to be in Panama City. As I fell to the bed beside the two women and while trying to figure out what to say Nancy turned her head and calmly said:

"Hi Paulie. How was Panama City?"

"Okay, but I started missing my man so I came home. But it sure looks like he hasn't missed me."

By then the two women had separated and Pauline saw that the second woman was Sherrie. Pauline said:

"It figures. I should have known you would hook up with Mrs. Graham while I was away" and she put heavy emphasis on the Mrs. What the fuck is it with you and married women anyway?"

By then I'd gotten over my surprise at her walking in and I said "Just lucky I guess."

"I thought we had something going. Guess I am wrong."

"No you aren't. You made a point of telling me that I should date while you were away because you would be dating and we both know what you were saying when you said 'date'. So while you might have been surprised at what you saw when you walked in on you shouldn't be surprised at what I am doing. These lovely ladies have not replaced you; they are simply keeping the home fires burning until you could get back to me."

"Well I'm back now and they need to go."

"No. They are my guests and they came here to have a good time and enjoy themselves and I'm not going to make them leave. You are welcome to stay and watch or even join in if you would like."

"Are you out of your mind? What kind of girl do you think I am?"

"A drop dead gorgeous and sexy one."

While I had been talking Sherrie had started working on my cock to get it up again and Nancy had gathered up her clothes and started to dress. She said "I don't want to come between you guys" and she left. Sherrie stopped sucking my cock and asked Pauline if she had ever done any girl/girl stuff and Pauline said:

"No I have not."

"Would you like to?"

I could see Pauline getting ready to say "Hell No!" but then I got another surprise in what had already been a day full of them.

"I've always wondered about it."

"Well this would be a great time for you to see what it is like. And the best part? Your boyfriend is here to hold your hand while you do it."

"What do I do?"

Sherrie gave her a big smile and said "First thing is your clothes need to come off.

There was a moment's hesitation on Pauline's part and then Pauline began to strip. Once Pauline's clothes were off Sherrie told me to go sit down and watch until she was ready for me to join the party. I watched as Sherrie made love to Pauline's body and then as she led Pauline through making love to hers. I really, really wanted to masturbate as I watched the two of them sixty-nine, but decided that I needed to save what I had left if I was going to do any good when I was called to join in. They were still in that sixty-nine when Sherrie raised her head and said:

"In my ass Bob; in my ass and hurry."

I moved into place and I wondered what Pauline was thinking as she worked on Sherrie's pussy while watching my cock moving back and forth in Sherrie's ass. I was sure that I would hear about it sooner or later.

Actually it was sooner. Once I got Sherrie off she took her mouth off of Pauline's pussy and got up saying "I need to get out of here and give you two some alone time."

When she was gone Pauline asked "Am I losing you to one of them?"

"Not hardly. You already know Sherrie's story. She loves her husband and won't leave him, but she feels she has to get back at him when he cheats on her."

Then I explained to her Nancy's circumstances and said "All I am is a booty call where they are concerned. A friend with benefits. For me it is a sex life with no emotional entanglements while you are away."

"How many times today did you fuck those sluts?"

"Be nice now. I saw how much you enjoyed your time with Sherrie, but to answer the question you are really asking I do have enough left for you."