It Started with a Laugh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I didn't. The best she could get out of me was two times and she wanted more.

The next day was a work day for me and I was careful not to wake Pauline when I got up. As I made my way through my daily duties I occasionally wondered if Pauline would still be at my apartment when I got home. She was. But she was not alone. I think it is referred to as a 'daisy chain'. Sherrie was munching on Pauline's beaver while Pauline was munching on Nancy's muffin and Nancy was finger fucking Sherrie. I undressed and sat down to watch and wait, hopefully, to be called to duty.

After about five minutes Sherrie separated from the other two and came over to me. As soon as Sherrie got up Nancy spun around into a sixty-nine with Pauline and Sherrie asked:

"How about it stud; want to plow my pooper while we watch those two go at it?"

"Sounds like a hell of an idea, but how did this happen?"

"Paulie called me and asked me if I could be here tonight so we could do some more of what we did last night. I suggested we call Nancy and invite her. That way one of us could take care of you leaving the other two with something to do. Paulie thought it was a pretty good idea."

It turned out that it was. I fucked Sherrie's ass while we watched Pauline and Nancy go at each other. Once I'd cum in Sherrie's butt she went over to Pauline and Nancy and sent Pauline over to me. I'd already cleaned off my cock so Pauline went down on me to get me back up and then I did her doggie while we watched Sherrie and Nancy. Once I'd gotten both of us off she went over and told Nancy it was her turn with me. She got me hard with her mouth and then she had me take her ass while we watched the other two.

The same scene played out for two more days and then Pauline left to go back to school. At the same time Sherrie decided that it was time to go back home to her hubby. Nancy was glad to see them go.

"It was fun, but not something I want to do all the time."

Before Pauline left we had a talk about our future.

"I've come to love you Bobby, but you have never let me now about how you feel about me. I know for sure that you lust for me, but is that all there is?"

The question was a good one. I know it was lust that I'd felt for her from the seventh grade up till the first time we made love and it was lust that fueled our first couple of weeks together, but did I love her? I knew that when she wasn't with me I wished she was. I know that even when I was doing Nancy or Sherrie I was jealous as hell of whoever might have been doing that same thing to Pauline. I knew that her decision to go to Panama City instead of coming home to me upset the hell out of me. Did that I wanted to be with her during all my waking hours and that I wanted to wake up in her arms every morning mean that I was in love? I didn't know, but I guessed that it did so I told Pauline that yes indeed I was in love with her.

"Think of me while I'm gone?"

"Every waking hour and in all of my dreams."

Work and school took up most of my days and evenings and Nancy took care of my nights. June came, Pauline graduated, came home and I took a knee and proposed. She said yes and turned her mother loose to plan the wedding and Pauline's father moved her into a management position.

At work things were going well and I was maintaining a 3.78 GPA at school. At work I'd been promoted to assistant manager and it was before I'd proposed to Pauline so I knew it was on merit and not because daddy felt his daughter's husband needed to be more than a grunt on the factory floor.

The wedding was set to take place in during the first week in October.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was one year later and the week before Christmas when she told me she had an early Christmas present for me.

"I really wanted to wait until Christmas day to give it to you, but I just can't hold it in that long. You are going to be a daddy. The test kit told me I was pregnant and the doctor confirmed it."

I grabbed her, picked her up and swung her around before setting her down and kissing her.

"How soon before we can find out if it is a girl or a boy?"

"Not until it slides out into the light of day. I want it to be a surprise."

"I guess I can live with that."

If I thought she looked sexy before at six months pregnant she looked so damned hot I couldn't keep my hands off of her. I told he so and she laughed and said:

"You aren't the only one. Since I started showing almost all the guys at work are hitting on me."

"Just remember I'm not Harry and you are not going to be finding someone to get even with me with. Not that I plan on doing anything that you need to get even with me for."

"I would never do that to you!"

"You can say that Sherrie, but you forget I know you and we have a history."

Sherrie?

Yes, Sherrie. How did that come about? One of Pauline's duties in her management position was to visit customers. It was two weeks before the wedding and she had just returned from a visit to a customer in Ann Arbor, Michigan. She was at my apartment waiting for me when I got home from work and when I went to hug her and kiss her she shoved me away. I stood there with a WTF look on my face and she said:

"I'm sorry to do this Bob, but I have to break up with you. I met someone in Ann Arbor and while it might sound trite to say it sparks flew between us. Daddy isn't happy with me given all the money he has already spent on the wedding, but he is even more unset with me for quitting my job so I can move to Ann Arbor. I'm sorry Bob; I really am, but you are a great guy and you will land on your feet."

She said the last with tears in her eyes and then she turned from me and left the apartment.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was a bear to be around for the next month but I got over it. I did get falling down shit faced drunk on the day we were supposed to be married, but other than that I just spent my time at work and alone in my apartment. After a couple of months I ventured out. I could always find a dance partner at the Red Horse and I did attend the parties I was invited to. Sherrie offered me a shoulder to cry on and more than once I wished she would get pissed at her husband again and come knocking at my door.

I couldn't find any comfort with Nancy because she rented out her house and went to Fort Hood to be with her husband. I did meet some girls and I dated a lot, but none of them 'clicked' with me.

At work Greg retired and Mr. French offered me his position and I took it.

Six months went by and then one night there was a knock on my door and I answered it to find Sherrie standing there. I stepped aside and let her in. She cut right to it.

"Once upon a time you told me if I were to kick my husband to the curb you would be knocking on my door. Did you mean it?"

"Is he gone for good?"

"He is. He ran off with his secretary and I told him not to bother trying to crawl back to me."

"Well since you are here I can't knock on your door, but can we consider you just knocking on my door to be an acceptable substitute?"

"It will work for me."

We were married three weeks after her divorce was final.

Post script.

Pauline moved to Michigan only to find out her 'soul mate' was married and had three kids. He was willing to set her up in an apartment (read-love nest) but he had no intention of leaving his wife and kids. She was too ashamed to return home and she found a job in Michigan, but she didn't continue seeing the man she left me for. She asked her father about me and when he told her I was married he told me she cried.