I've Arrived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you not hear me correctly?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"I said that WE should get back to the hotel." I emphasized.

"Oh." Everything on him relaxed then and he sat in his seat for a minute. "I thought...."

"What were you thinking?" I asked.

"I thought you wanted to go back to the hotel to be alone."

"Nah, after that....." I pointed to the house. "I knew that if we didn't get out of here soon, we wouldn't make it there." I said. "Why do you think I got these?" I asked while pulling out the condoms stashed in my jacket.

"Oh." He took a drink and lit his own cigarette.

"You shouldn't worry so much. It'll make you age faster, so knock it off." I said jokingly. He just looked at me.

"I like your hair down like that." He complimented me.

"Thanks, I like your hair short like that." I said.

"You didn't like it long?" he asked.

"I liked it just fine all long; I just like it better short like this." He ran his fingers through his hair, making it stand up in crazy ways, but it works for him.

"I kind of miss the long hair."

"Well it'll grow back." I said. "Until then, leave it alone." I swatted his hands.

"So why can't we stay here?" he asked.

"I like having my tooth brush nearby in the morning."

"We could just go buy you a new one."

"Nah, I like mine, and it's brand new too."

"We could pick it up." He offered.

"No, I want to break in that king size bed."

"I'm sure it's already broken in."

"Ew, I don't want to think about that."

"Well it's not like it's brand new."

"Shut up shut up shut up!" I said it while covering my ears.

"You know you're cute when you're grossed out."

"Yeah anyway that bed hasn't been broken in by me." I said the words quick like a whip.

"Oh."

"Do you want to help me break it in?" I asked.

"Do I?" he asked. "You bet your sweet ass I do." He pulled me up with him and we headed for the car.

"We're leaving already?"

"We have some breaking in to do, and if we sit here any longer we won't make it there." He unlocked the car and put me into the passenger's seat and ran around the car and got in himself. He jammed the key into the ignition and started the car. He zipped down the street and then up another then over to a main road, I don't know if he was actually speeding but we made it to the hotel in minutes. He found a vacant parking spot and whipped into it. "We're here." He said with a smile.

"I noticed." I said and started laughing, and he joined in on the laughter.

"I know I'm ridiculous." Our laughter died down enough for us not to acquire attention. We got out and headed inside for the rest of the evening.

"Come on, let's go." I said and got out of the car and met him behind the car.

"Are you eager to get back to your room?"

"So what if I am?" I asked and interlaced my fingers with his and gave his hand a little squeeze. I bit my lip a little overly excited about the whole thing.

"I'm certainly not complaining." He said squeezing my hand lightly back. I pulled him along into the lobby of the hotel; the man behind the counter looked up at us suspiciously as I giggled and Eric smiled at me uncontrollably.

"Welcome." The guy said as we rushed passed him and hit the button to board the elevator like we were being chased. The doors opened instantly for us and I pulled him in and pushed the button for my floor, and then cornered him in the elevator. I gave him this look of seduction and he caved and succumbed to its powers by planting a kiss on my lips and down my neck then back up again.

DING. The elevator sounded once we arrived at our designated floor. I pulled myself away from him and headed out into the hall he followed me and wrapped his arm around my waist once he caught up to me. I pulled the key card out and ready then I remembered Pierre, what if he was in my room, or had the door open that conjoined our rooms. Shit. We were at the door, and I paused for a moment.

"Can you wait here for a second?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure?" I could see the question in his eyes.

"I have a surprise." I said.

"Oh I like surprises."

"Good, wait here." I pushed the card into the little slot and the light turned green. I pulled down on the handle and slipped into my room. It was dark except for the light flooding in from the door that lead to Pierre's room. I flicked the light switch and marched my way over to the door to find Pierre still awake and drinking.

"Hey, how was-s your d-date?" he slurred a little.

"Good, don't come in here." I told him and reached for his door.

"Wait, Layla." He rolled off the bed and stumbled towards me. "Is he here?" he whispered the question.

"Yeah, so don't come over here." I said.

"I thought you said you weren't going to sleep with him." He was swaying with every word.

"I still haven't made up my mind yet, but most likely."

"But I thought we....were.....ya know." He did a little hand gesture.

"No, at least not with you this drunk." I said.

"Pfff, I'm not drunk."

"Yes you are, why don't you give me my room key and get some sleep." I held out my hand to him.

"As-s-s-s you wisssshhhhh." He reeked of a combination of liquors. He reached into his back pocket and handed me the key I gave him.

"Thanks, Good Night Pierre." I told him and started to close the door, he stopped me before I even got it half way. He leaned in real close, and I stepped back unsure of what he was doing.

"Good Night Layla." He then tried to kiss me. I pushed him back and he stumbled backwards then fell on his ass.

"No Pierre."

"What? You can seduce me before you go on your date, and when I try to make a move it's no good?"

"You're drunk, I'll talk to you tomorrow." I spat the words at him and closed his door, then mine. I leaned against the conjoining door in my room and calmed down from the little argument I just had with him. "Crap Eric." I said to myself and started stripping off my clothes and left the lingerie I grabbed the condoms from my coat and put them on the night stand. I looked in the mirror and ran my fingers though my hair. I took a deep breath and opened the door that lead to the hall way, Eric was standing there with his hands on either side of the door frame; he lifted his head and saw me standing there in my sexy ensemble.

"Look at you."

"Please do, but first get in here." I pulled him in by his collar. I closed the door and locked it behind him, and threw the latch over so there's no way anyone can accidentally walk in here in the morning. He walked into the very well lit room and pulled off his jacket. I took it and hung it in the little closet by the door.

"Drinks?"

"Yeah, but you have to go get ice and the mixer." I told him.

"Hmmm, why don't you come with me?"

"Dressed like this? No."

"Right, I don't want you getting dressed again." He said. "I'll go." I handed him the ice bucket and the extra room key, and gave him a kiss for the road. "I'll be back."

"I know, but I figured that would make you hurry back to me."

"I think one more should do the job." He said playfully.

"Okay." I rolled my eyes at his cuteness, and kissed him again.

"You know what? I think I'm going to need another."

"Alright, but this is the last one until you get back from your little errand." I said and really kissed him this time, rather than a peck on the lips; I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed myself against him, and let my tongue taste his again. My hands ran through his hair as I stood there on my tips toes. "Mm, okay go get ice and stuff." I said with my eyes closed. I tried to step back away from him but one of his buttons got caught up in the lace of my corset. "Crap!" I said more to myself than him. "Don't move." I said while I tried to free us.

"Here let me try." He said after watching me fumble and only making it worse. He had us detached in no time at all. "I think I should get a kiss for that." He said.

"Okay but let's not get tangled up again."

"Okay." He agreed and bent down to kiss me real quick. "Alright, I'm going now." He said after that and headed out the door and down the hall. I pulled the condoms out of my jacket and the booze out of the bag. I walked over to the double door leading out onto the little balcony; I opened the door and stepped out. We were so high up that no one could see me and what I was wearing. I look out at the city lights and couldn't help but be reminded of Eric's backyard. The way the lights sparkled in the darkness of the night that surrounded me, I felt like a little kid at Christmas, driving by all the houses decorated in a million lights. I was lost in thought when Eric came back with the few things he went out for. I didn't notice him until he was hugging me from behind, shirtless.

"Oh hey." I said and hugged his arms that were wrapped in front of me.

"Hey pretty lady, what are you doing out here?" he asked while pulling my hair all to one side so he could have access to my neck. He kissed it once and waited for me to answer.

"Nothing, just looking." I shrugged with my answer, because there was no real reason, I just felt like it.

I twisted out of his hug just so I could see his handsome face and bare chest. My back is pressed to the railing as I stand there wondering who's going to get this party started. I just looked into his dark eyes longingly and it only drew us together before he gave into me. Our passion grew as his pants tightened and he scooped me up and walked us both inside. He tossed me onto the big bed and hopped on me. Things got hot and heavy real fast as we tugged at one another and rolled around like two teenagers having a go at it while my parents were away for the weekend. His touch had an extraordinary effect on me, I felt more alive in this moment alone than I have in the past two and a half decades. He zapped me back to life, and it was thrilling to feel this hot and lusty.

"Mmmm." I hummed while he worked his lips down my body.

"Okay this has got to go." He referred to my corset.

"How about we take it off after we actually make drinks?"

"I guess since I did go and get ice and all."

"Yeah we don't want your effort to go to waste."

"Precisely." He pushed himself up and off the bed and grabbed the necessities for our drinks and I rose from the bed to grab the two glasses that were designated for my room. I placed them on the desk that was in my room and he followed with the ice and soda. I snatched up the whiskey and uncapped it with a few crackles and pops breaking the seal on the little glass bottle. He filled the glasses with ice and I poured the booze and he put the finishing touches to make them perfect.

"So tell me Eric."

"Tell you what?" he looked at me expectantly.

"Tell me am I what you imagined?"

"Honestly?"

"That doesn't sound good." I turned from him and walk back out onto the balcony, he naturally followed me.

"Layla, it's not a bad thing, as it turns out, you're better than I imagined." He said it all so quick it took a second for it to really sink in.

"Mm hmm." I sipped at the cold drink in my hands.

"So tell me Layla, am I what you imagined?" he repeated my question.

"Honestly?"

"Ha ha, very funny." He tickled me a little.

"Okay okay, I'll tell you." I paused for another drink. "Better."

"Better?"

"You're better than I imagined." I said it so he would stop prodding me with questions and his finger.

"Is that so?" it was a rhetorical question. "So we're both better than what the other imagined.....that's cool." He smiled devilishly into his glass.

"I'd say so."

"Do you mind if I untie your corset?" he asked.

"I guess, but I'm not taking it off right this second." I said.

"Oh, I know, but just to get the untying out of the way."

"Sure?" without hesitation he pulled the ribbon and the bow slipped through the loops of itself and hung over my panties tickling the backs of my legs as the breeze came and went and any other movements I did. I headed back inside and chose to lounge on the couch with drink in hand; he followed me like a lost puppy. We sat opposite from each other in silence; it wasn't awkward or uncomfortable in the slightest just sitting there staring at one another both of us half dressed. He got up after a few minutes and finished his drink, and set his glass down on the desk. I knew it was time to get the show on the road, before he lost interest in me all together. He was staring at the art work hanging above the desk, I snuck up behind him and set my glass down as well, I kissed his back and shoulders as I wrapped my arms around his torso. He rubbed his hand over mine, warming them with a little friction. He rotated around to face me. He took my face in his hands, and brought me up to my tip toes as he kissed me for the umpteenth time tonight, but this was it, no more stalling, teasing and tempting.

One hand slid down my back at tugged at the ribbon to release me of the confines of my corset, so I could breathe like a normal person. I got my hands to work and popped the button through the hole on his pants, the zipper was a breeze. They hung on his hips threatening to fall at the slightest shifting in weight or movement of any kind. I turned away from him so he could see what he was doing with the corset, and then had me freed in no time at all. It fell away to the floor; his hand quickly ran up my sides and to my front all while kissing and nipping at my shoulders. His fingers worked their way into the waist band of my panties, and from my hips he pulled them down.

I was now naked and closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of his hands on me as they grazed the contours of my body, caressing every curve, my heart started to race as he explored me with his finger tips. Chills came and went and then he was pressed against my back, I could feel his naked body against mine. The heat radiated off him and into me, I welcomed the warmth as I melted into him. I interlaced my fingers in with his and lead him to the bed.

He spun me around as I crawled backwards onto the bed, his lips found mine again, I felt his passion and need brush against my leg as we got situated. My heart raced as we got closer to doing the deed. Our breathing became ragged, I felt him glide against my opening. I didn't realize how ready and in need of this I was. I pulled back and looked at him.

"Hey, before we get started can you suit up?" I asked.

"Suit up?"

"Condom."

"Oh, yeah..... Right now?"

"Uh yeah."

"Yes ma'am." I smiled at him and he grabbed the box that was sitting right where I left in on the night stand. He ripped it open, eager to get back to where we were, he was wrapped up in no time, and back on me before I could even count to ten. He was back to rubbing against me and had me moaning. Then without warning or a pause he thrusted deep into me filling me deliciously, he worked hard thrusting and grinding and making me moan all the more. We flipped around on the bed so I could have a turn at showing him my moves, I rotated my hips this way and that, it only made me gush with more of my own personal lubrication, but it only made it that much more enjoyable. I was nowhere close to orgasm so I had fun while he flipped my around and contorted me in all these crazy positions. He kissed and sucked at my skin, leaving behind love bites.

He then pulled me off the bed with him and took us out onto the balcony; he pressed me against the cool brick wall and proceeded to have me there. I hung onto him with one foot on the railing as he held me in place. The cool air from the night, gave my sweat drenched body chills, but Eric gave me all the warmth I needed. Neither of us said a word while we fucked everywhere in the hotel room, only moaning, grunting and heavy breathing was the noises that filled the air. When he brought us back inside the desk was the next surface to be christened. The cold polished desk made me jump at first, but it warmed to my skin. Then Eric broke the "silence" after two hours.

"Did you cum yet?" he asked and slowed down his hard pounding thrusts.

Out of breath I exhaled my answer. "No."

"What?!"

"No, I didn't cum yet."

"Oh my god woman, are you trying to kill me?" he exaggerated.

"Ha ha ha, no, but I guess I should have warned you that I'm difficult."

"I could have sworn that you did at least once."

"Nope."

"And yes a heads up would have been nice."

"Sorry, do you want to take a break?"

"Maybe a short one." He said and pulled out. "Holy fuck, you can well fuck." He sat down on the couch and caught his breath. I hopped off the desk.

"Thank you." I said it as I bowed to him.

"You want some water?" he asked as he started to get up.

"Sit your ass down, I'll get it you old man."

"Old Man?!"

"Sexy Old Man." I picked up our glasses and walked towards the bathroom.

"Am I really old?"

"Ha, No..... but you're older than me, and so that makes you old by default." I yelled to him from the bathroom. I rinsed and filled the glasses with water.

"Well I think for an old man, I still got it."

"I'd say so, I've never had someone walk around and throw me up against walls like that." I walked back and handed him a glass.

"That's not all I can do."

"Oh really? Am I going to see these other tricks you've got?" I sat next to him.

"Possibly." He said and took a swig.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Well it all depends on you." He said.

"What exactly depends on me?" I inquired a little.

"You have to stay another night."

"I don't know." I chugged some of my water.

"Spend tomorrow with me, and the evening."

"I wasn't planning on being here for two nights."

"I know, but can you make an exception just this once?" I didn't say anything to his request. "Please?" he put his head on my shoulder and looked up at me with those big brown eyes. How could I say no? Oh I know, this is the guy that has tortured me for the past few years by disappearing on me without an explanation.

"Well let's see how the rest of tonight plays out and then I'll make my decision in the morning."

"Sounds fair enough, but until then, I'm going to have to convince you to stay without revealing all of my tricks." He pulled me up off the couch and set out our glasses down. He bent me over the desk and plunged right back into me and held it there for a moment. I took the chance to stand upright and kiss him over my shoulder. He held me there and dipped his tongue into my mouth for a taste. On hand managed to move down my body and find my pleasure button. I pulled away from the kiss and held onto the desk, I started to get weak in the knees as the tingle and heat began within me. I was close, and I think he knew that he figured me out. He worked that much harder, and sure enough I had my internal explosion of pleasure, my moans echoed off the walls, my lubrication dripped down my legs. I clung to the desk waiting in delight while the surge passed through me.

When it was over I was out of breath and in a weakened state. My legs shook with every thrust he gave me, I laid my face down on the desk and let it support my weight while he finished. I felt like I was lying there forever, but actually it was only a minute or two. He grunted and let out a deep moan followed by an "Oh God." He pulled out and stumbled back all the way to the couch. I peeled myself off the desk and went to the bed instead of the couch next to him. I laid there motionless, I could hear his breathing slow to a semi normal rhythm.

"Layla."

"Yes, Eric?"

"You came right?"

"Oh yeah." I was just staring at the ceiling while the last of my lingering orgasm left me.

"Thank God." I laughed at him.

"I think you handled yourself well." I said.

"I know I did, but that was quite a work out."

"Yes it was, but it was a fun work out."

"Certainly." I heard him get up. "Now let's go shower off our mess."